Chiefs giving old Crusts a hard time.

Forum » Rugby » Chiefs giving old Crusts a hard time.

Jun 01, 2019, 10:59

Old crusts lead 27-26. Crusfares are losing it since escaping with draw against the Mighty Stormers. Confidence shattered. Hahahaha. 

Jun 01, 2019, 11:08

Wee Chiefies score under post and lead 33-27 with 11 minutes to go.

We could see JW making an apoesrance:D

Jun 01, 2019, 11:10

Read looks like a spent force. 

Jun 01, 2019, 11:15

Chiefs forwards have been working well

Jun 01, 2019, 11:15

4 minutes left. Go Chiefs. 

Jun 01, 2019, 11:18

Chiefs score again. It's a rout!

Chiefs 40-27.

Now Read knocks on! 

Jun 01, 2019, 11:21

Chiefs win. Chiefs knock on over try line. Could have been 47-27

What's says old crust fan?

Jun 01, 2019, 11:24

Whitelock says full credit to Chiefs indeed. :D

Jun 01, 2019, 12:25

Well old crust fan has lost his voice. It's called blowhard deflation. :D

Jun 01, 2019, 13:30

Glad to see you holding the fort Beenz.

Jun 01, 2019, 13:37

Yes especially when old crust fan is not here to support his losing team. :angel:

Jun 01, 2019, 14:26

Go you Mighty Chiefs!!! What a comeback!!

Jun 01, 2019, 14:30

Mighty Chiefs! Well let's give it to them for today. :D

Jun 02, 2019, 23:06

Congrats to the Mighty Chiefs, we are making a late charge boys! lol

Good to see weee Beeno is still bleating away and that he has finally become a Chiefs supporter. I accept his support at face value:angel:

Jun 02, 2019, 23:14

@JustWin, welcome back- have not seen or heard from you for ages...

The wheels are starting to fall off for the Crusaders... Not sure what is happening.. A draw to the Sharks, then the Stormers- and now a loss to the lowly Chiefs...;)

Jun 02, 2019, 23:55

Hi Sharkbok, thanks for the welcome.

Saders will be fine, they are the class of the comp. Chiefs of course have had a slow start & those with little rugby knowledge misinterpret this:P

Jun 03, 2019, 04:27

Kia Ora Justwin....it’s good to see you back you’ve been sorely missed.  Even Beeno shed a tear although it’s been hard work trying to keep him in check.  Without your help some of us have given up :'(:'(

Congratulations on a super effort by your boys they were outstanding and thoroughly deserved that win.  I hope you stick around :)

Jun 03, 2019, 10:08

Knew that a good Chiefs win would get Just win back! Too much for a serious blowhard to resist!:D

Anyhow great to have you back JW guess you were missing your Beeno education classes. Actually according to some here you left the board because of me? Can't really believe that is true so help me out.

Jun 03, 2019, 13:45

You seem to be having some anxiety over his return Beeno.

Rest assured he will be able to help you with all those issues now he’s back lol

Jun 03, 2019, 18:24

Thanks for the welcome Cloudy:P

Haha, Beeno, seems like posters like to give you flack on every subject including my temporary absence from this board. Well, at least it makes you the center of attention. 

Breaking news: Beeno rescues CleverMike from the clutches of Mozart
Image result for images noddy car
He probably had to bribe Mr Plod to get a drivers licence.:angry:

Jun 03, 2019, 20:11

Well I take it I had zero to do with your absence JW. 

How about an abject apology dense Denise. 

HAHAHAHA dense embarrases himself again! :D

Jun 03, 2019, 20:14

Cloudster you can be quite funny when you don't try. Hahahaha.

Jun 03, 2019, 20:24

Yes, that was indeed a strange win...it is hard to believe that the Chiefs who lost 5 matches in a row including the Sunwolves could tumble the mighty Crusaders...wonders never cease. In the SA conference the Jaguares look home and dry with only 2 home games left against the Sharks and Sunwolves which means there is just room for one SA franchise. They will have a home quarter final...the Sharks have to win both their remaining games to be in with a chance...

Jun 03, 2019, 20:51

Beenz, so glad you can appreciate the lighter side of our Cloudy...now if we could only convince Old Plum too!...

Jun 03, 2019, 21:10

Beeno, I simply was enjoying life so no one drove me from the board. According to the honest reporting documented above you don’t have a legit drivers license so you shouldn’t be driving anyone anywhere anyway, lol

Jun 03, 2019, 21:13

Draad Cloudy is just an empty headed kiwi doll. Probably spends hours on end doing her make up and curling her hair. Bit of a barbie! :D

But the important issue here actually is not Cloudy's obsession about her styling but whether the very dense Denise plans to make an abject apology for his lie about JW!

Cloudy lacks depth and maturity but I am always willing to help as are others. :angel:

Jun 03, 2019, 21:23

JW of course is obsessed by Noddy and his big red and yellow car. Also lacks maturity. :'(

Jun 03, 2019, 21:26

Well, I’m glad to keep this thread alive as it is about the Mighty Chiefs. Beeno of course can’t keep on topic & continues to rebel against Cloudies Psychological services but at least he had the courage to start. Poor Plum remains lost in his revery & may be beyond help. One must remain optimistic .... even when the situation is so dire, lol

Jun 03, 2019, 21:27

Hahahahaha

Jun 03, 2019, 21:45

Beeno, the topic on finger nails is on the Etzebeth thread where I believe it was clearly stated that wee Etzabeth broke a nail & couldn’t continue while Sam Cane plays for the mighty Chiefs with a broken neck. JW skillfully steering the subject back to a serious rugby topic.

Jun 03, 2019, 22:22

JW I sincerely doubt that dumbass Cane is playing with a broken neck. Kiwis are dumb but surely not that dumb. Possibly they found a minute hairline fracture discovered by using a very 

powerful microscope. You kbbs love to exaggerate and create fake heroes!

A badly torn nail is no joke and the world's premier lock must be sorted out as we have a RWC to win this year.

Jun 03, 2019, 22:48

Beeno, thanks for confirming that many SA supporters consider a broken nail to be a serious injury. What would the past greats of SA rugby say about that I wonder.

I notice that the Mighty Chiefs are above the wee stormers in this years comp, not that this is a surprise but nevertheless in the interests of reality-clarifying it is worth mentioning in passing.:angel:

Jun 03, 2019, 23:13

To many injuries JW. can't field our best side. Very bad luck. 

Our best pack would decimate the wee chiefies so just be thankful. 

Jun 03, 2019, 23:15

Well at least you didn't blame the ref Beeno, perhaps this indicates some personal growth on your part:ermm:

Jun 04, 2019, 04:44

Haha beeno flattery will get you everywhere ....I’ve been called a lot of things but barbie doll:'(  contrary to what you believe I wear very little makeup just a touch for special occasions (I do freshen up to see you Beeno but only for you ;)) as for falsies you should know everything false should be removed before playing sport, including your fingernails.  Did no one tell Eztebeth that one fact?  Not making light of such a painful situation but at least cut your nails, an absolute necessity in any contact sport.

Jun 04, 2019, 04:49

Justwin.....you don’t know how pleased I am you’re back.  It’s been a real challenge to keep a lid on Beeno not even the Noddy car did it.    He’s already showing some signs of improvement since your return but there are things he learnt in your absence and not blaming the refs is one of them although that too has been like pulling teeth.  As with all people who have such issues he’s up and down like a yo-yo.

Jun 04, 2019, 04:52

And draad......that was the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me....’our Cloudy’ made me all warm and tingly :D:D:D

Does that mean I’m part of the boys club now?

Jun 04, 2019, 06:31

You are definitely part of te "fraternity ":D

You need to Log in to reply.