You need to LOG IN to reply.

Cloudy's Blues vers hapless Hurricanes

Forum » Rugby » Cloudy's Blues vers hapless Hurricanes

May 10, 2019, 11:04

Too moo goo Allen has been sent off after repeated infringements near the hurricanes tryline. Typical kiwi behaviour of course!

Image result for smelly smiley

Blues have just scored in the corner. Blues shovng plenty of fight thus far so Cloudy will be happy which is so nice!:D

May 10, 2019, 11:12

Beau Barret intercepts and scores!:'( Slim boet bar rat!

May 10, 2019, 11:33

:'(:'(

The blues are their own worst enemies if they could just hold the ball instead of coughing it up all the time they might have a chance.

Can’t fault the Ioane brothers for having each other’s backs Beeno thats how it should be.

Great game congrats Canes ....don’t mind losing to them. 

May 10, 2019, 11:36

Yes Cloudster a couple of errors handed the game to the Hurricanes. That's all it takes sometimes. 

The Stormers could have won a number of this season but silly mistakes sunk that. 

May 10, 2019, 11:46

No tears here I’m used to them losing :angel:

May 10, 2019, 12:11

Cloudy

Th Blues made too many handling errors and I keep wondering why the Hurricanes - with the weakest Tight 5 in Super Rugby keeps winning their matches - maybe because having the best backline available helps them       

May 10, 2019, 14:20

Mike.....the Canes have some classy players but the Blues forwards gave them a good go in the first half, they had a lot of ball but seemed to lose their way in the second half with the errors. I’m not a big fan of Jordie Barrett but he had a huge game in attack and defence, he just seems to be improving each game.

May 15, 2019, 14:35

Me too Cloudy. I am not a huge fan of Jodie Barrett.

You need to Log in to reply.