Congratulation to the Stormers for winning the Cup Fuinal

Forum » Rugby » Congratulation to the Stormers for winning the Cup Fuinal

Jun 19, 2022, 03:53

The Stormers played vey well despite the fact that they had three passengers in their team - namely the two locks who were utterly useless in line-outs - while Gelant also had a horror on the day under high balls.   

The outstanding players in the game played in poor weather conditions were Roos and Fourie.  `

Jun 19, 2022, 09:26

It's a travesty that Deon Fourie doesn't have 50 Bok caps already...he was part of the Stormers team who played in the Soweto final...

Jun 19, 2022, 09:40

Great news. I was up hiking on Table Mountain so didn't watch but will watch replay. 

Yes I was calling for Deon Fourie to get a Bok call up many years ago. A great player  has been wasted. It took Rassie to see his talent.

Jun 19, 2022, 09:41

Ja agreed...Deon is playing out of his skin....I think he is a much better fetcher than hooker...and Mike must agree with Salmaan and Marvin...do not understand why they have been chosen for boks...lineout and general play not good...Salmaan atleast gets stuck in sometimes, but that is about it.

Jun 19, 2022, 09:47

"I was up hiking on Table Mountain so didn't watch but will watch replay. "

???? In the rain at night...are you filming something with Bear Grylls for the Discovery Channel...or is Extreme Hiking I new thing I haven't heard of yet?

Jun 19, 2022, 11:01

We all know the better side lost, too bad. The Bulls 8 man sure put a stamp on things. 

Jun 19, 2022, 16:20

Well the better side lost to the Stormers 3 times this season.8-)

Jun 19, 2022, 19:11

Just watched the final and agree that the Stormers are deserving Champs.

As to Fourie unfortunately the Bok Captain has that position reserved for him.

But a player with great heart and stamina unfortunately we all know why he has been overlooked for so LONG.

Jun 23, 2022, 22:10

For RooiDrol8-)

You need to Log in to reply.