Congratulations to England's Rugby team for

Forum » Rugby » Congratulations to England's Rugby team for

Mar 27, 2021, 02:07

beating Italy in this years 6 nations...

Word has it that Eddie is going to ax half the squad and find a new captain.

Farrell could be toast....

Mar 27, 2021, 09:31

Latest news is that the new captain would be Itoje - but that could be wrong as well since it is unclear whether he is a lock or a blindside flank.    He is to my mind too slow for the latter position,  while  the  English Tight 5 is pathetic anyway - part of the reason why they struggle in tests anyway, 

As to their backline I think  they need  a full back -  two centers - a flyhalf - a scrummie,   Both Vunipolas should also be shown the door.        

Mar 27, 2021, 11:38

I just hope England don’t appoint Scott Robertson as coach as he is the best in the business alongside Rassie

With Scott as England coach they will become a real threat

Keep Eddie I say

Mar 27, 2021, 16:02

As one who never wanted Jones in the first place, he can’t leave too soon. However, chances are the RFU won’t have the guts to bin him. 

The team has needed a re-vamp for quite some time, it’s hardly a shock to hear they might finally do it !

Mar 27, 2021, 16:07

Becs as long as they dont replace Eddie with Scott I’m happy

When Scott eventually gets a long overdue test coaching appointment he will take that country to another level

Mar 27, 2021, 16:24

I’ll be happy if they don’t appoint him too ! 

Great coach, don’t get me wrong, but I still want an Englishman, as you know. 

Mar 27, 2021, 20:30

It is possible that some of the English players have been overplayed in recent years. It happens sometimes when a player does not get injury-enforced absence, they just become stale and need a rest. 

Farrell has had some very good games for England, but he has been average for some time now. 

Mar 27, 2021, 20:47

Yes Becs we know you don’t want the best interests for your team. For you it’s more important to have some average Englishman coach your side and keep you struggling to make a real impression.

Sentiment counts for a big fat zero in sport

That’s the difference between and Englishman and a Saffa

You lot are born losers. So often as a coach here I had to fight with the club as for them it was all about the participation not the results

For me it was always select the best side and play to win the game

Your take on who should be your national coach is no different

You need to Log in to reply.