You need to LOG IN to reply.

Crusaders to retain name in 2020

Forum » Rugby » Crusaders to retain name in 2020

Jun 08, 2019, 08:58

The following from news24:-

New Zealand rugby bosses have confirmed the Crusaders will keep their name for at least another year, despite a backlash following the mosque attacks in the team's hometown of Christchurch in March.

"There's no intention and never has been any intention that the Crusaders name would change in 2020," New Zealand Rugby chairman Brent Impey told Radio Sport on Saturday.

But, he added, it was still being debated whether the name should change long-term.

The nine-times champion Crusaders, the most successful side in Super Rugby, have faced criticism over their name since the March 15 shootings in which 51 Muslims were shot dead while at Friday prayers.

The Crusaders adopted the name when Super Rugby began in 1996, intending it as a nod to Christchurch's strong links to England.

However, there has been a growing opinion that the name is offensive because of its association with the crusades waged by Christians against Muslims in the medieval period.

A market research firm has been commissioned to review naming options, which Crusaders chief executive Colin Mansbridge said would take into account "all relevant opinions and, most importantly, we are committed to doing the right thing".

The review will examine two options -- dropping the Crusaders' name entirely or retaining it but revamping the brand.

They have already dropped their traditional pre-match entertainment at home games, which featured sword-brandishing horsemen dressed as crusading knights in chainmail and tunics adorned with crosses.

But Impey said they could not consider an immediate name change because of existing contracts, particularly with merchandise manufacturers.

"The process regarding the Crusaders name is set up, there's a sub-committee of the New Zealand board working with the Crusaders board, to see which of the two options will be chosen -- either a rebranded Crusaders name or a new name. There's a process under way to do that, we don't need to rush it," he said.

"But they will be the Crusaders in 2020."

This kind of nonsense based on a sick mindset of a few madmen who murdered people in Christchurch is why the world is going down fast and in another 20 years it will cause chaos in societies all round the world.   The love of people and  loyalty to their countries and culture is systematically destroyed by a political elite who intends to make sure they rule the world through usage of the media and attacks on Christianity,    

I am glad that at least in the case of the Crusaders rugby tradition is not destroyed by a band of dishonest politicians and their media sidekicks.     

Jun 08, 2019, 09:37

The Crusaders should keep their name precisely because it's offensive to Muslims. In fact if the kiwis had any sense they would become so offensive they would deport the lot of them. 

That poem that Trump read entitled "The Snake" comes to mind.

All over Europe there are growing resentment to these invaders. 

Of course the Globalists and their MSM do all they can to incourage Islam. You had better belive that the globalist/islamic/marxist alliance is out to destroy Western Civilization. The white Western democracies must be destroyed. Arch globalist George Soros said - Western Civilization must be destroyed before the (globalist) NWO can be implemented. Their plans are crystal clear as is the implementation of these plans. 

The battle between the globalist traitors and Nationalists is raging and will become more intense. 

Many have been deceived by globalist propaganda but the tide has definitely turned. That said the globalist threat to mankind is immense and they are far from defeated. 

What is amazing is that the Muslims speak openly of their plans to take over and implement Sharia Law. All this will soon be ours they boast.  Nevertheless those globalist marxist get into a complete froth if anybody says Muslim immigration should cease. However words like ISLAMOPHOBE are losing their power as real mortal danger of Islam becomes apparent. 

The battle for the survival of democratic nation states will intensify. The Globalist will do literally anything to force the world into a one world government they dominate. They have been working on this for decades. 

Mike I congratule you on seeing what is going on. 

Jun 08, 2019, 10:43

My guess is that most New Zealanders would prefer Muslims than a Nazi-like Beeno amongst them. Many people of Muslim origin are decent people - and want to integrate into their local societies. The problem is with the religious ones that are far right wingers, dogmatic and intolerant. 

I would still prefer an atheist from the middle east, then a devoutly religious person...

Jun 08, 2019, 11:40

Sharkbok no Muslim wants to integrate you ignorant clown. 

I suspect you are a secret Muslim. 

If you are not you are as clueless as they come as to the teachings if the Quoran. Wise up you dope! 

Jun 08, 2019, 12:16

Exactly right sharkbok. It’s not the Muslims that are offended it’s the PC brigade and we have many of them in NZ. Beeno is just too dopey to realise that so his comeback is that you must be a Muslim lover just like you’re homesexual if you support them. Could be much worse, you could be a Manson lover.

Jun 08, 2019, 13:17

I am not a fanatic - I believe that people should retain their culture and nationhood and not be ashamed of what they are through many centuries of development.    There will always be fanatics disturbing the peace and the worst fanatics imaginable are unfortunately from the Muslim community,    

There are Nazi's - but that does not mean that Trump, Le Pen and  Trump are Nazi's.   There are in fact far more extremist  elements in the Democratic Party in the US then there are in the Republican Party.   And those Leftists are more dangerous than the Rightwing elements can ever be.  .   

Jun 08, 2019, 14:36

Well said Mike but you are of course talking to the brain dead zombies of the extreme globalist marxist left. 

Amazing at every turn these wackos make every excuse for Islam. Those wanting to retain their nationhood, culture, values and traditions are called extreme right wing etc by these half baked loons.

What a pity these halfwits can't be sent off to Iran. How quickly would reality dawn on them as to what its like to live under Sharia Law.  Cloudy in particular would wise up fast!

It's like these LGBT types wanting more Islamic invaders. How long do they expect to last. Talk about the turkey calling for Christmas. You don't get dumber than that!

Face facts these gullible dupes have no idea whatsoever. 

Jun 08, 2019, 14:41

Beeno...your hatred for Muslims as well as homosexuals is all too apparent. For a Christian you don’t live the second commandment which is likened to the first which I very much doubt you live that one either. So we can just agree to disagree because this is like flogging a dead horse. If it wasn’t for a right wing nutcase 50 families would not have been destroyed. But that’s ok because they weren’t people, they were Muslims. Nice.

Jun 08, 2019, 14:44

Hey Cloudy how about you supporting a name change for the Crusaders. You don't want to offend your Muslim buddies I trust. 

How about you suggest calling them the Muslim Raiders.  Christchurch can become Mohammedmosque.  I am sure muims are deeply offended by having to live in a town called Christchur h. You people are sooo insensitive.

You could also have a hijab Friday to make them feel at home. You need to get creative. LOL

Jun 08, 2019, 14:54

Cloudy your stupidity knows no bounds. You are so ill informed you don't recognize the danger.

But yes I am very happy for the people of Europe that now it looks like they will escape a Muslim takeover. 

If you loved your fellow kiwis and were not so abysmally ignorant and foolish you would agree with me. 

Please read what Mike said with an open mind as well. 

You are sound more like a nutjob as time goes on. 

Why don't you go and live in Iran for a while, or Saudi Arabia, then come and tell me is that what you want for nz. 

The Christian Lebanese decided to open up their country to Muslim refuges. When the Muslim numbers had grown sufficiently they rose up and slaughtered the Christians.

It's not about hate is about being wise. Ditto warning gays about their fate.

Jun 08, 2019, 14:55

How about you become more informed on the actual situation in NZ with them being the ones who are not offended? Perhaps then you would be more credible in speaking about it, but then again it’s definitely not the first time you’ve put your foot in it and been grossly misinformed. It has always been a challenge trying to educate you Beeno, not for lack of trying. Get your bible out and study those first two commandments then tell me who you think your neighbour is....waiting....

Jun 08, 2019, 14:57

Cloudy nobody on this board approved of the killing of those Muslims!!! Show me one post as I can't recall any! 

Jun 08, 2019, 14:58

Do you know the word from the Quoran - HIJIRA? 

Jun 08, 2019, 15:01

Then stop acting like you don’t care!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why would I want to know that? The Bible is hard enough to read as it is and you want me to read someone else’s bible? Please Beeno you told me to go study the Bible now you want me to study another? That’s the problem you got your finger in too many pies

Jun 08, 2019, 15:04

My neighbor is not somebody you accepts the Quoran as his authority and has 164 jihad verses and statements about oppressing the kaffur and killing them. Nor being forced to become a Muslim and being placed u Der Sharia Law. 

Tell me honestly would you like to live as a Muslim woman and all that that entails. Keep letting them and that's were its heading. 

Hence the awakening in Europe. Thank God.

When you have some learning I would be happy to learn from you but right now you sound like a lunatic. 

Jun 08, 2019, 15:08

Muslims have lived in our communities for years and years and none of them have ever displayed the behaviours you accuse them of. Stop reading the Quoran because it’s making you sound like the lunatic. Stick to the Bible you’ll get more of life’s lessons out of that book than any other, focus on the New Testament and if you’re a follower of Christ then start acting like one of his disciples. When you have that learning then I would be ever so happy to learn from you. Kapeesh??

Jun 08, 2019, 15:20

Cloudy  how much dumber can you get. Guess what if people had read Mien Kamp they would have know exactly what Hitler was about. 

If people are plotting your demise you need to know what they are up to. 

Muslims play a long game and they work tirelessly to achieve their ends.

Go to Iran and get acquainted with Islam. Until then you should rather be quiet and do your own research. That way you avoid making an ass of yourself repeatedly. 

Jun 08, 2019, 16:16

Beeno...you need to seriously talk about things you ACTUALLY know about. I’ve lived in NZ all of my life except for 12 years in OZ and a year in the States and nowhere have I ever felt safer than in my home land. That was shattered when an Aussie white idiot came in and shot up 50 innocent people. Not a Muslim radical or jihadist but an idiot that had Hitler as one of his idols. Now you can rant all you like about how you THINK they are. Read again what sharkbok said and then try and get your head around the fact that not all of them are jihadists and want to blow up people. Yes there are those out there that do but you have to separate those who want to live peaceably and those who don’t but you can’t do that because in your mind every Muslim is capable of killing....so that means Sonny Bill could walk in my door any minute and kill me and my family. Well guess what? He has walked in my door, him and all his family and sat at our table and had a meal. His whole family have stayed in our summer house and I would have him and all his Muslim mates any day than someone who professes to be a Christian and love the Lord. How can you say you love Him but hate some of his children? Now if that offends your senses then go read those two commandments and answer this question. Who is your neighbour? And here’s another one for you. Do you believe in a God that not only created this universe, but each and every one of us? Or did he just create everyone except Muslims? If you can’t answer those questions truthfully then you better go watch the rugby. Geez it’s hard trying to school someone who is so close minded.... Anyway rugby is on must away.

Jun 08, 2019, 17:04

Beeno's up to his old tricks again I see Cloudy. I can't believe he's serious, no one could be that bigoted and one-eyed.

The one-eyed Beeno, sadly the monocle doesn't help

Related image

Jun 08, 2019, 17:09

Hey Justwin....it’s quite hilarious really. For all the rubbish he throws at sharkbok he has more sense about how a Christian should behave and he doesn’t believe in a God. Extraordinary he can’t see that....even with the help of a monocle or two.

Jun 08, 2019, 18:06

NZ has long lectured South Africa from it's lofty position on the moral high ground. If it wishes to continue this practice, it can't use the name Crusaders....totally non pc.

Jun 08, 2019, 18:37

Yup they sure are a bunch of loons. 

How long before there are no go areas, rapes, Sharia Law courts and jihadist killings etc as Europe has experienced. 

These kiwi loons will have to learn the hard way - that is if Cloudy is anything to go by regarding nz views. She well could be as its clear that the kiwis here definitely have a globalist molded mindset. 

Jun 08, 2019, 18:47

Of course we are a bunch of loons, that’s why at the end of our last financial year almost 6,000 of your countrymen immigrated here. Maybe they are all looney too but obviously wanting to be a part of that moral high ground. Too funny.

Jun 08, 2019, 19:00

Still waiting for you to answer those two questions Beeno......stop ducking and diving and man up. And hurry up because I’ve got cows to milk.

Jun 08, 2019, 20:40

Milk your cows Cloudy....you have already made a telling point. Still I think you will find this Sader thing wont go away.....the morally superior types never give.

Jun 09, 2019, 10:53

What two questions. 

If you referring at all to Saffers immigrating to Nz they are probably calculing they could be murdered here sooner than in nz. The Muslim population in Nz is still small. As Murray said when their numbers are small they harp on about minority rights. When they get larger to hell with minority rights. 

Did you trouble yourself to watch that clip by Murray on Beeno's Trumpet or are you determined to remain as doggedly ignorant as you so obviously are?

Jun 09, 2019, 12:35

The only mass murder that’s happened here wasn’t done by Muslims so what on earth are you talking about?  We have strict immigration laws but it’s not fool-proof and you could be right, we could have cells working as we speak but that could happen in any country in the world.  I suspect your concern is not for us kiwis because we all know you have a great disdain for us so don’t lecture us on how we should run our country when thousands of your people come in every year. Give it a rest.

Jun 09, 2019, 12:55

So you admit there could be sleeper cells! Well how many will you be happy to accommodate. Do you think adding more via Muslim immigration is wise. 

Poor Cloudy misses the obvious so one must school the Dillard. 

Unless you have immigration laws more Muslims will flood in its called Jihira - jihad using immigration. So what rules have you got stopping Muslims coming in. None is likely to be the answer.

One can only hope your fellow nz are waking up and are a lot wiser than you Cloudy. 

By the way its not an act of hate to warn people of danger. That is why what Folau did was so great.  Beeno and Folau on the same page. What page Cloudy is on is clearly very problematic. 

Jun 09, 2019, 12:56

You talk about love. Well how about the love for the people of nz. Having sleeper cells around the place and thinking it's fine is NOT love. 

Jun 09, 2019, 13:37

So you think every Muslim is a jihadist and is capable of killing anyone?

If you had a Muslim neighbour how would he be treated by you?

Do you believe God only made you in His image and made Muslims in Allah’s image?

What exactly do you believe Beeno?

Jun 09, 2019, 13:40

And don’t talk to me about love least of all love for us kiwis. You’ve never shown us anything but disdain. We are only here for your amusement. I bet in your messed up Christian brain you’re hoping some radical Muslim will kill us all probably starting with the ABS....haha pretty funny stuff. Don’t hold your breath.

Jun 09, 2019, 14:45

Cloudy do you know how completely unhinged you sound and it's getting worse by the day. 

Go and milk some cows and take a tranquilizer or two as well, you are really losing it!

Nobody here wants Muslims to blow up kiwis. Why do you think I am warning you! The total opposite of what I am saying. 

I see you dodge my question about sleeper cells. Give it a shot. How many can you tolerate, is there anything you would like to have done about it. 

You wouldn't ask me about such an obvious question about image if you knew your bible. All men were made in God's image but that image has been twisted by sin. Surely you know the very basics of the Christian faith.

I in fact do have a Muslim neighbor and I treat him fine. However I know what the aims of Islam are and know what the Quoran teaches about infidels. I also know the Quoran has 164 jihad verses that it is incumbent on Muslims to follow. Which means at any time a normally peaceful Muslim can turn. As events around the world continually prove. People can't often believe what a supposedly peaceful Muslim has done. 

As Murray says Islam is not a religion of peace and its source, the Quoran, is to blame. 

You dear ignorant Cloudy appear to be among the relatively few who still don't know that. 

Why do you think the once deceived and welcoming West are changing course on Muslim immigration. 

Instead of having these unbecoming tantrums go and do some real research. Your appalling ignorance does you no credit at all.

Jun 09, 2019, 14:49

Beeno lives and breathes this stuff. Everyone who is not part of his far right wing dogma is part of the conspiracy.  

1. The Good Party - Extreme right-wing, religious and preferably male & white.

Vs

2. The Bad - The Democrat Party, Muslims, LGBT, Michael Jackson, Aliens, Doctors and scientists that believe in evolution, Batman, The Avengers, Aliens, Dinosaurs, Atheists, Buddhists, Football players, New Zealand, to be continued......

Jun 09, 2019, 15:02

Yes and I have Muslim friends too Beeno and I’ve fed them at my table have you? Unhinged seriously? That’s quite rich coming from you. I don’t duck and dive, I try to respond in a respectful manner but you push the limits of ‘respectful’ there are many questions I’ve asked and you’ve not answered one of them. Who knows where sleeper cells are.....that’s why they’re called sleepers but if they’re here then they must be like rip van winkle.

So what you’re saying is that normally a peaceful Muslim can turn? Is that like that Christian-loving chap that shot those Amish children? So would you also concede that a normal Christian can turn? Geez Beeno try and gather those scattered thoughts. I’m sure Hitler was at one time normal too.

Jun 09, 2019, 15:02

Sharktwit black and Hispanic supports for Trump has increased enormously. This will be incredible for you because like most marxist/globalist you can't comprehend how a Nationalist policy of putting the people of a country first will reap huge benefits from the sane policies put in place.

Also understand that Christian of ALL races groups in America support Trump as well as people of all race groups who are not Christian. 

Sharktwit playing tired old race card is about all you can do. Sure sign you have lost the argument.

Trump is looking set to win even bigger in 2020.

The people's of Europe, mostly non Christian, are rising up to protect their nation states, cultures, trDions and values - as you should know if you had any clue whatsoever.

As for Dawunism well it's dead and the rotting corpse is being taken to the morgue. 

Yes on the Authority of Scripture the whole LGBT thing is a perversion so off to your gay club with you. 

I will leave Batman to you as doubtless you like comic books etc. 

Sharktwit face facts you have been pulverized so many times on the board yet learn zip. Bwhahahahaha what a dumbass! 

Jun 09, 2019, 15:09

I wish you wouldn’t call sharkbok a twit.....he may not be a believer but he knows more about how a Christian should behave than you do.

So what’s the answer Beeno? How would you rid the world of Muslims? Ethnic cleanse? You sure your God would approve of that?

Jun 09, 2019, 15:10

So you’ve banged on about the problem long enough.......give us the solution.

Jun 09, 2019, 15:13

Cloudy you nutter there is nothing in the New Testament saying Christians must go out and kill others. In fact Jesus said to His disciples should put away their swords as His Kingdom was not of the world. 

Certainly this guy was not following scripture and to go murdering sounds to me he was not Christian at all. You do know Cloudy the weeds grow up with the tares. 

On the contrary those practicing jihad are practicing their faith as the 164 Jihad verses on the Quoran clearly show.  Huge huge difference which again you are clueless about. 

You are also very obviously clueless about the comments made by people who knew jihadist. Such a nice guy who would have thought it etc. 

Face facts Cloudy you haven't the remotest clue what you are talking about. Hence you have found common ground with possibly the biggest ignoramous on the board sharktwit. Unfortunately I can't say a marriage made in heaven! 

Jun 09, 2019, 15:21

There are a number of solutions. However the most complete solution is the one I see being proposed more and more often around the world by bloggers. Deport all Muslims. If you don't the situation will keep deteriorating. 

HIJIRA cannot be allowed to succeed. The Europeans have twigged at last but that relates to no more. Muslim immigration. Their Globalist rulers must first be removed.

It's looking to me that Europe and the USA and Canada, targeted areas, will be saved but there is a huge fight going on now between the Nationalist and Globalists. We shall see. 

Jun 09, 2019, 15:22

Ethnic cleansing!!! Take whatever meds you are on Cloudy you unhinged loon. 

Jun 09, 2019, 15:32

I’m saying that Christians turn too....but ok if that’s what Muslims believe then why haven’t the 1% we have living in NZ (we are talking about NZ right) turned and killed us. That’s what you’re saying isn’t it? If that’s what they believe then since the very first Muslim immigrant in 1850, tell me why they haven’t taken one kiwi down. Come on Beeno please explain that to my clueless brain.

I’m supporting what sharkbok said about Muslims which he clearly gets, that doesn’t mean I support everything he says but if he says something I agree with I’ll say so like I’ve done with others, even you Beeno but I will not agree with you about this. You’re seriously deluded but then you are a Trump supporter which explains all.

Jihadists are not peace abiding Muslims Beeno even sharkbok knows that.

Jun 09, 2019, 15:34

Deport them for what? For living peacefully? Yes I think you would do ethnic cleansing of a race you hate so much because you’re a fanatic and that’s worse than anything I could ever be.

Jun 09, 2019, 16:02

Love your work Sharkbokkie..... especially the way you serve it up to the fake Christians as well as the far right hypersensitive Trumpvestites. Nothing wrong with a good old shakeout.

Jun 09, 2019, 16:34

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Level_of_support_for_evolution

The level of support for evolution among scientists, the public and other groups is a topic that frequently arises in the creation-evolution controversy and touches on educational, religious, philosophical, scientific and political issues. The subject is especially contentious in countries where significant levels of non-acceptance of evolution by general society exist although evolution is taught at school and university.

Nearly all (around 97%) of the scientific community accepts evolution as the dominant scientific theory of biological diversity.[1][2]Scientific associations have strongly rebutted and refuted the challenges to evolution proposed by intelligent design proponents.[3]

Jun 09, 2019, 16:57

Hahahahaha you believe those stats. 

They sound pretty much  like 97.2 percent who agree with man made climate change.

An Oz professor took I think it was 11000 articles  on climate change taking the summaries of what the article was about and found that 67% came to NO CONCLUSION.

Of the remaining 33% 97.2 % said they thought man made climate change was real.

So the globalist fake news media pushed the 97.2 myth.  But it was only 97.2% of 33% Bwhahahahsha

You have to be a right old nutter to believe today in that old antiquated theory if Darwinism. On this board I have posted all the evidence refuting Darwinism that any crazy atheist loon  could possibly need. The universe created itself out of nothing always cracks me up! :D

Intelligent Design has never been answered. They can't deny the information contained in DNA and everyone knows there is no way it could have happened by chance - causing the world's leading atheist to say the encoded  information led him to GOD. 

As for me calling sharktwit a twit give me a break Cloudy you rediculous hypocrite. You have just been suggesting I want to murder all Muslims etc. Ethnic cleansing. You don't appear to have any idea how unhinged you are. 

As for Sharkbok he has worked hard to earn the title of twit so who am I to deny him. Further go back and see what he has accused me of etc. 

There are few more bigoted people on a university campus than Darwinists who feel desperately threatened by new scientific advancements. 

Beeno schooling poor Cloudy and SHARKTWIT. 

Jun 09, 2019, 17:42

If you welcome people in your society who don't want to assimilate....don't be surprised if your society changes.

And when you have absolute obedience to one man ....like the local Mullah, that takes away checks and balances we have come to expect in the West.

We had a guard at our house in CT 24/7....because if we didn't, being there only10% of the time, a break-in was guaranteed. We looked after these guards, treated them well.

But some incidents caused us to call in another security company. We asked the manager if he might employ some of the longer tenured guards.

His response was.....he knew two of them....they lived in a region controlled by a drug lord and if that person sent somebody to our gate at 1.00 in the morning, they would let that person in.....if they wanted to live.

The same is true for the muslim community....they have a higher loyalty that can be manipulated. So there is always a risk.

Jun 09, 2019, 17:46

The biggest risk is that they follow the jihad teaching found in the Quoran. 

Jun 09, 2019, 23:12

In other news, Beeno tried to blow up the RuckerForum using a digital bomb. (Just in case there were some Muslim readers..)  Unfortunately, Beeno survived the attempted suicide bomber attack....

Look, people are scared of religious wars from the Jihad's, and it is a threat if Western Countries and the East-  have a continued increase of Muslim people - which is the 2nd largest religion in the world. 

The worst case scenario is bringing the world back to the Abrahamic era- but with modern day weapons...  It is conceivable that in the longer-term future, a 50%+ majority could make Sharia law change these democratic constitutions of Western countries....

The only way to win the war is for the majority of Muslims to completely reject the fanatics and leave this fanatic religious stuff in the past. 
An ideology of being moderate, increasing education, building middle class and better- is the best way forward. The worst way is the disaster Irak war that galvanised competing factions against a common enemy- the West. Avoiding the middle East politics seems prudent. 
It would also seem best to limit residency to educated and skilled people only - rather than refugees from war-torn areas in the Middle East. 

Christians were bad a long time ago- and thankfully modern-day nuclear weapons did not exist when both sides were crazy during the Crusades. What we do not want to do is become the very evil that we are scared of today...

Beeno's plan of sending all Muslim people back to the Middle East (even those born in the West)- sounds like Abraham inspired this plan.  
Beeno, will continue his virtual Mein Kampf in the meantime...

Jun 10, 2019, 04:49

‘The only way to win the war is for the majority of Muslims to completely reject the fanatics and leave this fanatic religious stuff in the past. ’

And for the majority of Muslims they do. Great post sharkbok .

Now Beeno I’m doing some research of my own when I’ve finished I’ll come back to you because I strongly suspect that whatever you’ve read in the Quran has been taken out of context and if I can’t prove that I’ll concede. In the meantime I’m going to visit a Muslim family who live near, the dad used to fish with mine and occasionally they still go out when dad is well enough. Lovely family talk soon.

Jun 10, 2019, 06:33

Great Cloudy start off by reading the 164 jihadist verses. You can Google that. 

Your idea that Muslims will abandon the teachings of the Quoran is of course absurd and in keeping with all the drivel you post. 

Of course there is a chance some will abandon Islam but the Muslim believer will continue to have have the Quoran as his guide. 

Look up what abrogation means when it comes to interpreting the Quoran. Remember thereafter that the violent teachings of Mohammed came later and are thus authorative and hence the vast majority of Muslims accept these surahs as being the rule and NOT  thearlier peaceful teachings which Mohammed gave when he had no power. 

Concentrate on how infidels are to be treated. What Islam's ultimate aims are. 

As part of your research you should go and live in Iran. That should put an end to your BS

You have to go the source texts of the Quoran.

Best of luck. 

You need to Log in to reply.