Danie Gerber

Forum » Rugby » Danie Gerber

Jul 20, 2022, 13:44

I invite you to enjoy this video of Dr. Ali Bacher talking to Danie Gerber.

Outstanding player.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZGcJbodgQQ&ab_channel=SuperSport

Jul 20, 2022, 16:31

Jul 20, 2022, 16:38

Thanks Blikman...and Rosehole say we haven't ever produced world class centres...

Doring Danie from Dispatch...met him and even had the pleasure of having a beer with him and Carel Dup in the pub-in-the-train-wagon at Newlands. We had tickets, but watched the game on TV in the pub next to the stadium.
Great blokes, both of them.

Jul 20, 2022, 17:05

Place burned down...can't remember the name now....Always went there for a cold one before the match...and to the "Die Dowe Bar" after...

Jul 20, 2022, 17:27

I love the parts where he runs through open space XD

Jul 20, 2022, 17:30

Db, there has never ever been a great Block centre. Even mighty Jean turned tail from the North back to ZA where he got punished by the black coach of the time. 

Jul 20, 2022, 17:41

This video not only illustrates the greatness of Danie Gerber as a player but also his pride in the Springbok jersey.

In conversations with other Boks he is always mentioned and players who played in the same team as him always took pride in being in the same team as him.

The captain of the Springboks team who toured NZ -Classens has nothing but praise for Danie Gerber.

Thank you Mr Gerber for the joy and pleasure you brought to many South African rugby followers.

Forever remembered as one of the truly GREAT SPRINGBOKS.

Baie Dankie.

Jul 20, 2022, 21:14

Dankie vir die opmerkings Draad en AJH.

Jul 20, 2022, 21:40

What a legend.. Rugby those days had a good flow to it...all gone Pear shaped nowadays with all the new rules.

Jul 20, 2022, 21:43

Rose-hole...stop trolling...we've had plenty, Jean is not even close at being the best...Danie Gerber is Miles ahead of anything you lot had to offer in the last 4 decades...NZ and France had a few contenders and BOD almost got there, but there's nobody even close to Danie...Legend of the Game in the mold of Lomu, McCaw. and Campisi...only better...much better.

Jul 20, 2022, 22:55

You're a funny man! Our centres know how to fucking pass a ball. When your shitty centres can't do anything you convert wings into centres. Fucking hilarious. It all blows up in your faces. I'll admit Gerber was a good centre for his day but hell no our stock mops the floor with your lot easily! 

Jul 21, 2022, 17:05

Red Nose, if you cannot see or believe just how great Danie Gerber was as a player rather find a Rugby League site to comment on and drag down to your negative level.

You know one that consists only of Pommie players.

Thanks in advance.

Jul 21, 2022, 17:57

Rosie is trying to move from amateur troll level to intermediate, and as we can see he is having some difficulty in executing.

Jul 21, 2022, 20:16

Rosie is DumbAss. 

I'm guessing he doesn't get enough attention as the sanctimonious and preachy Devil's Advocate so he's yapping for attention as Rosie now.

He'll deny it of course and you'll probably see a whole bunch of Rooinek posts dug up after this along with a lot of foot-stamping and self-righteous indignation . . . but if you don't believe me, just go back and count the number of times Rosie uses the term "fucking hilarious" and then do the same for DumbAss.

LMAO!

Jul 21, 2022, 21:16

Interesting...,  but I thought you said it was Clown?

Jul 21, 2022, 23:02

I watched the Video.

I am an All Black Supporter but I have to say that Gerber is one of the very best if not the best centre world rugby has ever seen.

Jul 22, 2022, 07:29

No Squeaky Toy, you're either stupid or a liar. I specifically said it wasn't Klown. 

See? The exact opposite of what you're claiming.

So, very stupid or just a liar? It's one of the two.

Jul 22, 2022, 08:42

Oh my.....

So now it's me again......

Piss Mint illustrating his complete and utter stupidity again..... will he ever learn

Fucking hilarious... 

Jul 22, 2022, 11:55

"He'll deny it of course (check!) and you'll probably see a whole bunch of Rooinek posts dug up after this (check!) along with a lot of foot-stamping (check!) and self-righteous indignation (check!). . . "

Bingo!

Jul 22, 2022, 14:31

Okay, I confess. I'm DA. 

Jul 22, 2022, 14:32

" I thought you said it was Clown?"

"So, very stupid or just a liar? It's one of the two"

Ou Rudehole, so if I was merely mistaken, I'm either stupid or a liar? Kinda ironic that a liar doesn't know the actual meaning of lying, don't you think? A few people on here thinks he is Clean Cut...I thought you did to...so go on keep on throwing your stupid tantrums over trivialities Poephol.

Jul 22, 2022, 14:33

Jul 22, 2022, 14:31

Okay, I confess. I'm DA.

LOL!!!

Jul 22, 2022, 14:55

"Okay, I confess. I'm DA"

You could have drawn that out a tad longer dude...... fuck it

Ok, I confess... I am CC

LMAO

Jul 22, 2022, 17:05

I agree but nevertheless excellent confession and punchline...almost feel sorry for Rooi but I guess DA wins again. These type of threads are the best medicine...cannot stop laughing.:D:D:D

Jul 22, 2022, 19:26

No bull dust I’m Red Rose, I’m in London and I had lunch at Fortnum’s today….case closed.

Jul 22, 2022, 22:32

I am the terror that flaps in the night,

I am.......

DARK WING DUCK!!!!!!!!

Jul 22, 2022, 23:25

I call bullshit on that Xavi. Dark and wing are one word! This can only mean your are Rooi! 

Jul 22, 2022, 23:48

Jul 23, 2022, 08:15

I am everyone on this forum engaged in constant banter with myself.

I am also exhausted.

You need to Log in to reply.