Does anybody disagree with me that

Forum » Rugby » Does anybody disagree with me that

Aug 28, 2020, 13:14

Rooitwit and Sharktwit are as dumb as rocks?

Their spectacular stupidity has driven the board to new lows. Hahahahahaha. 

By the way, a great deal is happening in the USA. The RNC convention ran over 4 days. Whereas poor Beijing Joe got no bump in the polls and actually dropped points the RNC convention has been outstanding. Some incredible stories from ordinary folk. 

The Commie scumbags here had better get ready for a big Trump win. Their last hope is massive voter fraud via mail in ballots.

As for the Boks taking a knee that could be the last straw for many. 

My laptop has taken a pounding given the amount of educating I have done on this board and others in the last few years. The fan is packing up and making a funny noise. Seeing if I can get a new fan. So it takes too much effort to keep some of the very ignorant oaks here up to date when time is at a premium. 

Doubtless I continue to live rent free in some twits empty heads. 

Do yourself a favour and listen to all the speeches made at the RNC convention as they were all good and there were a number truly exceptional ones. 

Clowns like poor redrooi and redshark doubtless believe the protests have been peaceful. These two nutters are far, far gone. 

As predicted by the astute BEENO, racist, fascist groups BLM and Antifa are sinking the demonrats. Hahahahaha. 

Trump hit 52% approval in Rasmussen Poll. Black support has soared. 

Given the other drivel posted in the rugby section I make no apology for posting this here. 

Hope all are well. The loss of Windpomp was a real blow. 

But above all oaks remember to respect your betters and you know who I am talking about. 

Aug 28, 2020, 17:03

AND... shots have been fired.

Is this just friendly fire or is beeno being a knobhead?

Bored in the WC Beeno?

Sep 02, 2020, 13:32

Chipped ou no ody other than your dumb self appear to be disagreeing with me. 

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Yep redshark and Redrooi are far, far gone for sure. 

Sep 03, 2020, 02:20

Who let you out of the Beenos Trumpet cage? 

Best Monkey Eating Banana GIFs | Gfycat

Sep 03, 2020, 10:12

I should have said nobody with an I Q above 80.

Sep 06, 2020, 17:14

I would not be at all sure about a Trump victory in 2020 - the world is against him and allied to Biden and his Chinese paymasters.   The Democrats are totally corrupt and the Trump supporters will have trouble with the extreme media hatred.   

At this stage it is an uphill battle and my guess is the Democrats will use Antifa and BLM to intimidate voters on election day.   The violence the Democrats let loose on the population is totally unacceptable in any democracy - but the leftists have no problem with it.   

In the meantime the Chinese use the internet to intimidate voters and  even though the Russians helped Clinton in 2016 they do not go half as far as the Chinese are going in this election.  They know they can control Biden and they are the puppet-master when it comes to the  Democrats.        

the Democrats are already threatening violence if Trump win - so elts wait and see what happens.          

Sep 06, 2020, 18:14

Maaik, if Trump looses, it's all over.

Sep 06, 2020, 20:23

I agree  it will be the biggest blow for Democracy in the world for the last hundred years and the biggest win for communism  in the same period.  

Sep 08, 2020, 13:39

Mike the ONLY chance the globalist demonrat communist Islamic party have is massive voter fraud. I have little doubt that in a fairly tabulated election Trump wins in a landslide. 

The biggest vote getters for Trump are BLM, Antifa, AOC and company and Nancy Antoinette. 

I do agree a Trump would be a huge win for the globalist elite who could then press on with their destruction of democratic nation states and their one world government agenda. 

Trump is correct this is the most important election in world history. 

Trump's share of the black vote has surged. His share of Hispanic votes is also up.

The marxist nature of the left, their violence and anti American values have been exposed as never before. The party has moved to the very far left. 

Hence their last hope. Ballot harvesting and mail in ballots.

Sep 08, 2020, 13:42

It's nice to see no real disagreement about our two wackos redshark and Redrooi. Hahahahahaha. 

I can see at a glance most oaks have no clue as to what is happening. I really must try and find time to do a little educating. 

You need to Log in to reply.