Does anyone actually like anyone on this site

Forum » Rugby » Does anyone actually like anyone on this site

Jun 02, 2020, 21:02

It’s a fucking strange place really. We all share the love of the game but attack each other at every turn

Says a lot about us as a group

Bunch of egotistical chest beaters always trying to get the upper hand

Fuck if Trump knew anything about rugby, he’d be a perfect fit

We are a strange bunch of fuckers!!

Jun 02, 2020, 21:14

"We are a strange bunch of fuckers!!"

Speak for yourself.. I consider myself to be kind, nurturing, helpful and patient.

I'm actually a lot more tolerant of idiots on here than I am normally.

Jun 02, 2020, 21:17

Rooi take it from me you are a strange fucker - there is no escaping it!!!

Live with it brother!!

You might be all those warm fluffy qualities outside of this group but on here you are as mad as the next fucker

Some are stranger than others - some tolerable others should be shot!!

Jun 02, 2020, 21:20

LMAO!

I'll take "strange". Better than some of the adjectives I have for some of the weak-arsed, cowardly and deceitful losers we have on here.  

Jun 02, 2020, 21:46

I kinda like everyone except Denny Warner.
I even dig you David.

Jun 02, 2020, 21:53

Chippo likes our moms more than he likes us. I also like my mom more than I like anyone here.

It's almost as if Chippo and I are kindred spirits.

What a horrible thought.

Jun 02, 2020, 21:54

LMAO @ Pakie!

Jun 02, 2020, 21:56

:D:D:D

Jun 02, 2020, 21:59

Pakie that is deep

Jun 02, 2020, 22:01

"Pakie that is deep"

Chippo in 3 . . . 2 . . . 1 . . .

Jun 02, 2020, 22:31

My thoughts exactly Rooi!!

Jun 02, 2020, 22:47

These threads

Jun 03, 2020, 00:45

Moz I’m having David moment here.

I don’t get it? 3...2...1?

Jun 03, 2020, 01:32

ouChippo it might be FreeMason coda ....... btw. do you name your dolls?

Jun 03, 2020, 01:55

Blob I have only 1 dolly.

I call her madam maSearle.

She needs no introduction.

Jun 03, 2020, 01:59

Chip chip you are so predictable

3 2 1

A sincere question - how old are you?

Jun 03, 2020, 07:17

"Moz I’m having David moment here.

I don’t get it? 3...2...1?"

Chippo, first off I'm not "Moz". If I was Moz I'd be an ignorant, drunken, pompous and childish old fop . . . and I'm none of those things.

As for the 3 . . . 2 . . . 1 . .  . thing, Saffex wrote "that is deep" and I immediately thought Chippo is going to jump on that comment and say something like "not as deep as I was in yer mum" or words to that effect and the little countdown was to signify that it wouldn't take you very long.

Obviously I was wrong.

Jun 03, 2020, 09:33

Actually, the members on here cover a wide spectrum.

We have those who certainly are a little strange. Sebastien comes to mind.

We also have those who are extremely stubborn and will not accept correction ... not even with video footage as evidence.  

We have our very own religious nuts ... and those deluded enough to think that everything came about from nothing.

Those who love and support the sodomites.

A nutter who searches the heavens for alien life.

And as is usually the case on every board, we too have our very own liars. Redneck .. Dumb Fuck ... if you please ... stand up and say hello.

Jun 03, 2020, 10:04

Best of all we have one large CUNT on board

Jun 03, 2020, 10:23

My apologies Rooi for mixing you up.

Jun 03, 2020, 10:25

Easy mistake Chip chip

Moz and Rooi are close - one and the same!!!!

Two peas in a pod!!

Aug 18, 2020, 16:59

Well I am hurt, Saffex ! 

There’s me thinking you liked me.....

Aug 18, 2020, 18:02

Yes I have always really liked you Becs. You are sincere... I do not agree with you most times...but like you because of respect...an English rose among  ugly thorns.

No I'm not strange but been blessed with a very interesting life and can see life from both sides now.

My beliefs are strong and yes it's lovely to hear from you. How's Johnny Wilko . Is he still playing ?

Very sad about Ceradyne...I always liked him...a decent bloke...certainly never ugly or a dunce or a coward but the the very opposite to some here.

We miss you Becs and if we had a few more posters like you (and your rugby knowledge) better than most men here this forum would come alive again.

Aug 18, 2020, 18:42

Hi becs, nice to see you around these parts again.

Aug 18, 2020, 19:03

Hello Sebastien, lovely to hear from you. And really kind of you to say those things too. 

Johnny Wilkinson retired a few years ago now. He does some punditry occasionally so we see him on tv over here now and again. He seems to be doing fine. 

Hello Rooinek, nice to see you again. 

Aug 18, 2020, 22:00

Yes, hi Becs...it is glad good to see you around again.

Aug 18, 2020, 22:12

Hi Draad. Lovely to see you again.

Hope you and your family are staying safe and well. 

Aug 19, 2020, 00:54

No need to describe yourself as an ‘it’ Draad....I know you admit to a few too many jars of the amber nick, but you remain a human on this Board. I’m not so sure about becs  who can apparently see you while posting......that sounds a bit ‘mutant’ to me.....x-men powers?

Aug 19, 2020, 02:47

IT movie pennywise and IT novel

Aug 19, 2020, 06:33

Aug 19, 2020, 13:27

Mozart is right about the mutant part. Sadly no X-Men powers. 

Aug 20, 2020, 08:42

I hate everyone here.

Everyone apart from Cloudy and Wardad. 

Love, for lack of a better word, is what permeates my existence when I consider their precious mugs.

:angel:

Aug 20, 2020, 19:47

I like Rooinek and Shark....they are the chillies and jalapenos of the forum.

We get a lot of blasts from their flatus.

Bad beliefs but they contribute...not always rational but they let off steam through their exhaust pipes...carbon monoxide, Hydrogen Sulphide and other gases that are obnoxious...hope they find life one day.

Aug 21, 2020, 07:48

That's fucking deep dude

Aug 21, 2020, 07:50

Welcome back DA.

So O'Malley got toasted. 

Lol what a disappointment that was :/ 

Aug 21, 2020, 08:03

Shot Plum

Yeah, was a big disappointment, and it looks like it was from the fight itself, and not some previous injury that everyone first suspected...….. it looked very weird the way his foot twisted and gave in on itself...

Cannot wait for Costa vs Adesanya…… seriously...….and something is definitely happening with Jon Jones..... I reckon he is moving up to heavyweight...… I believe he has now relinquished his light heavy belt and some people are saying that he is seriously bulking up behind the scenes to come back for a big heavyweight fight, but Ngannou is telling him to back off and wait in line....

Junior Dos Santos has now lost 3 in a row, so I reckon he is finished, and Cormier has now retired, and it was real shitty about the eye poke, but he was losing already in my opinion

Good times ahead I hope, with Khabib - Gaetjie - Ferguson and Poirier

Aug 21, 2020, 13:12

My feeling was that O'Malley got his calf kicked and his leg went numb...causing the step that looked so awkward.

Kak loss but maybe he needed it. 

Jones has been disputing his money. Ngannou is hectic natural heavyweight for him to take on. Stipe or Cormier may have been better matchups I think. 

Ferguson can't fight! That beating was a two-year hospital sentence haha

Aug 21, 2020, 20:38

Seems we have always hated each other and I have been around some of you clowns on various forums since 1997. One of you crazy fuckers loves Tool (the music that is), another acts like a kid on here but has actually chaired several Forbes 500 boards, I attended the wedding of another, several of you are Facebook friends and seem to have reasonably normal lives...I mean, are we all human ? Yes. Are we all cunts when we are on here ? Yes. 

Aug 21, 2020, 20:38

I also invited Beeno to meet up for a beer one time on a business trip to Crap Town. Unfortunately the little pussy couldn’t schedule a time when his whole gay rugby club was available to back him up so he declined. What a shame. Too scared he was going to get his cowardly ass whipped.

Aug 21, 2020, 22:03

Hey, I'm always game for a beer in Cape Town...just let me know when you visit our lovely shores again...

You flying, gliding or crawling?

Aug 21, 2020, 23:16

Draad, I live in the Trumpified States of ‘Merica now. I don’t think I could make that swim (not really in the shape I was 15 years ago any more you know) so if I ever found myself in Cape Town again it would likely be by air ?? I too enjoy a brewsky or five

Aug 22, 2020, 12:54

Seems like Beeno is living rent free in many more minds than one would think.

Aug 22, 2020, 13:54

Ps:

"...Unfortunately the little pussy couldn’t schedule a time when his whole gay rugby club was available to back him ..."

It's a tennis club.:D

Aug 22, 2020, 13:56

"Seems like Beeno is living rent free in many more minds than one would think."

Beeno is a South African internet legend famed across the land.

Aug 22, 2020, 19:04

It's a lot better to live in reconciliation...it's very stupid to have chips on your shoulders...better to make peace and even at personal level to extend to forgive personal rifts...even to those that were not perfect...we all fall very short of this. 

Ceradyne passed away...a decent type. Some unkind individual called him a coward and a dunce.

Certainly never revealed these qualities here.

Here's a song.about a father and son but the context of any relationship is the same.

Lets reconcile.

https://youtu.be/5hr64MxYpgk

You need to Log in to reply.