Dumb-Luc Dupreez & Surrogate Creatine Twin Get Bok Call Ups

Forum » Rugby » Dumb-Luc Dupreez & Surrogate Creatine Twin Get Bok Call Ups

May 31, 2021, 18:42

Seems they are back on Rassie's radar. They might have also improved playing in the Northern Hemisphere which requires more breakdown contributions from 7, and 8.
An upgrade from just being the Johan Deysel 2.0 twins

Although apparently they also played some games at lock in the English premiership. 

May 31, 2021, 19:26

Dan was only a nanometer off Thor in 2019. He, at 7, will upgrade the Boks significantly. Dan's distribution, defence and explosiveness will make a rather stilted Bok team more in line with the development of the game. Add in Esterhuizen and RG and the Boks are a very dangerous unit. 

May 31, 2021, 22:19

Rou want to play Esterhuizen at flank forward?  You would not be alone  - White tried him out of flank too.   Maybe he will be good ion that position, because obviously he is not good enough to play at  center. 

May 31, 2021, 22:37

The only successful Bok 12 of the past 8 years. The only twst 12 we have in the country. 

May 31, 2021, 23:38

The only Bok who came from the bench and isolated himself loosing ball possession as a result.   

Jun 01, 2021, 00:39

Being shoulder charged in the head after collecting a long terrible, bobbling pass Papier threw into the dirt, the English rushed up and cut him off and he runs into space on the opposite side to avoid being swallowed up by defenders. Incidently, this was the game Damian flubbed a huge chunk of our possession and then conceded a stupid penalty which gifted England the lead. After they had the lead, they began running us off our feet. We also saw the hands of stone from Lood, losing crucial attacking ball in contact. Hilarious stuff. Where was Michael Jackson Willemse? Flubbing it up with Damian! What a funny bit of egg-to-face that test was! And a reminder of what England would have been had they got a lead in the WC final. As it was, the players who were vilified going into the tournament carried the chaff. :D

Jun 01, 2021, 05:51

Well - this is normal garbage from you,  When a player carries the ball it is normal that there are supporting players that would prevent a possession turnover.   What happened was that what Esterhuizen did was so stupid that nobody of the team thought that what he did could happen and there was no protection  when he - pace-deficient as he is  -  tried to run around the  English wing,  That left him totally  isolated without any support.   That was anyway he final nail in Esterhuizen's coffin and after that there was NO chance that he would make the WC squad.

The rest of your comments are total BS as per normal - total lies in fact .                 

Jun 01, 2021, 09:47

They're a definite step up from the mandatory quota selection already present.

Wouldn't it be wonderful to see the useless quota captain Kolisi replaced by one of these two boys?

Jun 01, 2021, 11:04

How's your Great Dane CC, is he still taking you for your daily exercise?:D

Jun 01, 2021, 12:12

Hi Sebastien ... I have 3 ... and yes, they're still putting me through my paces.

They are 11 years old now ... and I'm dreading what's to come.

Jun 01, 2021, 15:12

11 is old for large breeds...Sterkte vir wat voorlê.

Jun 01, 2021, 16:50

11 is old for a Great Dane, they average 7 years. Not the best life expectancy; one of the reasons I said no to a pup from my uncle. 

Jun 01, 2021, 18:57

At my advanced age it’s not clear I would out live a Rottweiler puppy if I bought one.....ah the complexities of the advancing years.

Jun 02, 2021, 08:56

Come now Mozart ... you're a young elderly person, right?

If one pushing 80 still has the energy to attend rock concerts ... still has the energy to hoist his wife onto this shoulders at the concert (hopefully with her flashing her tits at the band) ... to play a round of 9 holes every other day ... then I say there's a good chance he'll be pushing his 90's in years to come. 

You reap what you sow. 

I'm sure you have the time to give a Rottweiler pup a good home for the next 10 years.

Jun 02, 2021, 09:04

That's the spirit!

Jun 02, 2021, 14:29

The Twins were immense on Friday night for Sale. The best 0-0 halftime game I've ever seen. 

https://www.premiershiprugby.com/watch/full-match-sale-sharks-v-bristol-bears-round-20#

Jun 02, 2021, 16:16

Are you sure there just weren’t two of them Xavi?

Jun 02, 2021, 19:09

Twins in the same team: Looks twice as good to their fans and twice as useless to the haters detractors. (edited for Moz)

Jun 02, 2021, 20:29

‘Haters’ what  a Woke term!

Jun 02, 2021, 20:34

Aag sh!t Moz, you've got me. I'm as woke as a Neanderthal...I've adjusted it slightly. 

Jun 03, 2021, 00:24

Hahaha....good man Draad!

Jun 03, 2021, 08:08

Welcome back Xavi.

Lekker to have you back guy.

Jun 03, 2021, 08:21

CC

Our prize bitch has recently been inseminated. 

When I'm in office tomorrow I'll post some pics of the her, she's an absolute beast of a dog. The most muscular Dane I've ever seen yet not the heavy set euro-type abominations that seem to be all the rage up there. 

Jun 09, 2021, 13:51

@ Plum.

Cheers buddy.

Jun 12, 2021, 08:23

Don't worry Moz and Mike...the late Antony Quinn fathered a son at 81...there can still be energy in the old bones still...lol.

Anthony Quinn, 81. The half-Mexican, half-Irish actor was known for his virility, which he proved to the world yet again when, less than five years before his death at 86, he fathered his twelfth(!) child, Ryan.

And he was not the only one...hahahaha

You need to Log in to reply.