Dweba off to France

Forum » Rugby » Dweba off to France

May 07, 2020, 17:47

I see the very impressive Cheetahs hooker has been snapped up by a French club.

Sad news - one of our Super rugby sides should have signed him, he is a beast

May 08, 2020, 08:38

... just another quota ... nothing more.

May 08, 2020, 08:43

Coming from an ignorant cunt like you that’s a compliment to Dweba

Boshoff you have no right to pass judgement on a player as you are too fucking stupid

My guess is you don’t know who Dweba is and nor have you ever seen him play

Stick to being the racist homophobic twat that you are - therein lies your strength

May 08, 2020, 17:15

Dweeba isn’t near good enough to wear the green and gold.

Probably 5th or 6th in my pecking order.

May 08, 2020, 18:00

Dweeba looks impressive to me. He has power and great pace for a hooker. He is 24 and a compact 108 kg

Hopefully he is on Rassie's radar or he will play for France.

The drain of excellent players is a real downer.

NEWS: Six players have extended their contracts with the Cheetahs, but there has been no confirmation of an extension for their best player.

Props Aranos Coetzee and Charles Marais and flanks Junior Pokomela and Aidon Davis will be putting on the Cheetah jersey until October 31, 2022 and versatile forward, Marnus van der Merwe will be staying in Bloemfontein until October 31, 2023.

The contract of the American scrumhalf, Ruben de Haas has been extended for another year until October 31, 2021.

Meanwhile, the Cheetahs still have not confirmed the playing future of star hooker Joseph Dweba.

It was reported back in January that French club Bordeaux-Begles were interested in the 24-year-old’s services and they were set to sign him ahead of the 2020/2021 European season.

May 08, 2020, 19:31

Chip chip you ignorant prick

You need to Log in to reply.