Dyantyi is toast......

Forum » Rugby » Dyantyi is toast......

Aug 30, 2019, 15:37

Cape Town - Springbok and Lions wing Aphiwe Dyantyi has formally been charged with a doping offence after testing positive for "multiple anabolic steroids and metabolites".

The South African Institute for Drug Free Sport (SAIDS) informed Dyantyi ON August 13, 2019 that an adverse analytical finding had been detected in a sample collected from him in a doping test on July 2, 2019.

The test was conducted in accordance with the National Anti-Doping Regulations.

Dyantyi, who was provisionally suspended in light of the finding, exercised his right to have his B-sample analysed.

On Friday, SAIDS confirmed that the B-sample was tested at the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) accredited laboratory at the University of the Free State which confirmed the A-sample results of the presence of the banned substances: metandienone, methyltestosterone and LGD-4033.

These performance-enhancing substances are on the 2019 List of Prohibited Substances and Methods in Sport, and are banned in- and out-of-competition.

As a result, Dyantyi has now been formally charged with a doping offence for multiple anabolic steroids and metabolites.

The charge has been communicated to SA Rugby, World Rugby and WADA.

Moving forward, Dyantyi has the option of admitting to the charge and accepting an appropriate sanction based on the World Doping Code’s framework.

Dyantyi may also submit a plea for consideration of a reduced sanction by providing mitigating circumstances.

According to the SAIDS statement, Dyantyi has the right to contest the charge before an independent tribunal panel. If he disputes the charge and pleads not guilty, a hearing will be set down within the next four weeks, and he will be required to provide evidence that can prove his innocence. The independent tribunal panel will then adjudicate over the proceeding and hand down a decision.

Dyantyi made his Springbok debut in June last year against England at Ellis Park and played his last Test against Wales in Cardiff on the end of year tour.

Compiled by Garrin Lambley

Aug 30, 2019, 16:19

Sports 24 reached out to world-renowned sport scientist Dr Ross Tucker on Twitter to for an explainer of the steroids in question as well as the process ahead.

In a detailed 14-post explanation, Tucker confirmed:

Let’s briefly talk about some background on #Dyantiand doping. A short thread. Specifcally, we are looking at metandienone, methyltestosterone and LGD-4033, which are the substances confirmed as found in his A & B samples, for which he’s now charged:

First, let’s orientate ourselves about what we’re dealing with. All 3 those substances are in Class S1, in substances & methods prohibited at all times. S1 is anabolic agents, Testosterone, Stanozol, DHEA the most famous of them. I’ve highlighted in yellow the 3 in Dyanti’s case

Anabolic agents (aka androgenic agents) are responsible for “building up". Muscle, especially. Androgenic = “male making”, so again, muscle growth & repair, improved recovery, greater strength gains when training, injury repair. Hence their placement on the banned list.

Obviously, the question that must be answered is whether Dyanti doped or not? The presence of those substances means “yes”, though the likely rebuttal will be “I didn’t take them on purpose, this is ‘inadvertent doping’”, which is pretty much always to the go-to line

To show inadvertent doping, player needs to show that he took a supplement that was contaminated with banned substances. But that’s only part of it. He also has to show that he took reasonable precautions to avoid inadvertent doping. That is, they can’t have been “reckless”

“My bad, I didn’t realise”, or “I took something a company gave me as a sponsorship” is not valid, because the athlete is ultimately liable for what is in their body. A pro athlete pretty much has to always assume they’re an hour away from being tested, so must constantly ask...

…”Is there a chance that this powder/pill/liquid contains banned drugs?”. And that puts the onus on them to research it, to get assurances from independent third-parties (the sport’s governing body, or quality assuring regulators) that they’re on safe ground, doping wise

If the player hasn’t done this, then it doesn’t matter if it’s an accident or not, it’s as good as doping (otherwise they’d never be able to prove and sanction any doping offences!). So it *can* happen that athletes prove inadvertent doping, but the bar is (necessarily) high

I don’t know what Dyanti will offer as explanation, now that he’s charged, but history shows that supplement contamination is the most common (LGD4033 may be familiar to some because of Shayna Jack’s case, in AUS swimming, remember? Same defence). This excuse is tough to prove

This is especially true because the supplement industry is notoriously unregulated, especially here in SA, and so a player who takes a supplement WITHOUT doing the necessary checks is playing doping Russian Roulette with their careers. Best case is stupid negligence!

Worst case is deliberate doping, but the system treats them similarly, unless those other steps are shown convincingly. On “deliberate doping”, rugby in SA has a high degree of ’suspicion’ - we know this from the prevalence of school positives. This is likely true globally

And when you have a culture of “enhancement” plus easy access to drugs (in gyms), plus you’re drowning in unregulated supplements with aggressive marketing tactics, you have a formula for positive tests, both accidental & deliberate. Time will tell what this is put down to

Sorry, have to add one point of emphasis. The onus really does lie with the athlete. They must assume a test is coming. So they HAVE to be able to answer “No” to a question “Is there a risk of doping?”. They have support structures to help assure this, so they’re not alone

There are times when I feel sympathy for athletes, because sometimes it feels like they have to be a biochemist to navigate the WADA list! But they DO have 24hr access to doctors & people who can advise, and it’s THEIR job to use them. Inadvertent doping must be a high bar

Aug 30, 2019, 17:51

Yeah he is fucked!!

Aug 30, 2019, 19:17

Looks like Dyanti is in hot water. 

He probably thought he could do what wee abs do with impunity! :'(

Aug 30, 2019, 19:18

This is very disappointing to hear. 

Aug 30, 2019, 20:14

Indeed.

Aug 31, 2019, 05:29

What was great about this guy was what was going on upstairs. His vision and instant reactions. Did he need the drugs? That said, how can a modern sportsman assume it's all going to be undetected! Reckless and sad!

Aug 31, 2019, 07:13

Then he thought wrong didn’t he Beeno? You only take steroids when you think your best is not good enough. He should have trusted in his own abilities. It is a shame because he is a dynamic and exciting winger.

Aug 31, 2019, 07:16

Looks like South African rugby forget to make their payments on time, better make sure you keep those payments up or else you wont have a single player to field.

Aug 31, 2019, 08:38

That's not funny Sader. Present your proof or shut up.

Aug 31, 2019, 09:24

Hahahaha got to love it, beenshit can throw any old load of shit around about Kiwi's and not a murmur from any of you, but throw some shit back and you get butt hurt.

Cant have it both ways

Aug 31, 2019, 10:01

Cloudy, the reason he looked dynamic and exciting is probably because he was cheating with performance enhancing drugs! Have these Japies no shame??

Aug 31, 2019, 10:27

Sadersfan......ain’t that the truth!!!

Even a good lecture in his trumpet didn’t get a response. All quiet there. It seems he can say what he likes but if we take offence it’s our problem. Really?? I’m sick of hearing his dribble so I give it back with no apologies.

Aug 31, 2019, 10:29

Moolaa.....in light of what’s happened we will never know but I’m willing to give him the benefit of the doubt which is more than what Beeno would afford us.

Aug 31, 2019, 10:49

I'm surprised so many people take so long to work Baboon-ou out.

Baboon-ou is a coward. A gutless weak-arsed and craven little coward who loves to dish it out and demands answers to his stupid questions but is too craven and lily-livered to answer any questions put to him.

Baboon-ou is also a liar. He not only makes up a lot of bullshit which he never substantiates but he also tells blatant, malicious lies.

As if that's not enough, Baboon-ou is also incredibly stupid. Probably the stupidest person I've ever encountered. Uneducated, simple-minded, ignorant, brainwashed and just plain stupid.

A cowardly, stupid liar. Not a great combination.

Aug 31, 2019, 11:11

"Hahahaha got to love it, beenshit can throw any old load of shit around about Kiwi's and not a murmur from any of you, but throw some shit back and you get butt hurt.

Cant have it both ways"

I've called Beenz out on a few things over the years, but that's not the issue here. I'm not butt hurt. You baited and I took the bait, fine. I saw it for what it was before I responded. You seem to think that it's OK for you to slander a whole country because Beeno does it?  Hypocrisy? Irony?

Look who first started a thread on the Dyantyi doping topic. I don't shy away from difficult issues close to home, but I try not to throw sh!t...

Aug 31, 2019, 11:14

Nice rant Rooi...Beeno has you over the barrel....cat - laser pointer stuff. LOL!

Aug 31, 2019, 12:07

Dont have an issue with you draad and I never have.....but sadersfan is right and it more than likely explains the great kiwi exodus. People like sasuke, wardad, nukefreekiwi, abasquefan, papamoa, poi-e, to name a few. It used to be a great place to mix it up but as of late not so much. It’s the constant bleating by one person and it is now become so blatant that he’s even searching for fake news about us anywhere he can find it. What a sorry and miserable life he must lead if that’s what he has to do to feel important.

So yeah after my 6 week break I’m not about to come back to more kiwi-bashing. Absolutely done defending every mindless attack.

Aug 31, 2019, 12:33

Draad is Beeno's minion. Beeno says what Draad wants to say, but does not have the guts

Aug 31, 2019, 14:43

Bad company corrupts good morals. Remember oaks these SA players have tour down under and get exposed to kiwi drug cheats. 

As for the very cowardly and sniveling rooirat how about explaining how a universe came from nothing you bumbling blowhard! You always duck the challenge being the cowardly bigot you are. :D

Yes indeed Draad I am the puppet master and peeper is the puppet. 

Pity about Dyanti but if you follow rotton kiwi example it's sure not going to end well unless you are a kiwi. 

Otherwise go play rugby in nz where drug testing is virtually absent. 

Beeno straightening out the kbbs and their groveling stooge rooijackass the serial liar and perv.

Hahahahahahaha

Aug 31, 2019, 14:49

Snark, I say what I want to regardless how it looks. I see Beeno's posts for what they are...wind ups.

Clouds, I get what you are saying and I know exactly what it feels like, but it is no good silencing views we don't like or don't approve of. It's a pity that some of the Kiwis left, but some others are actually here specifically to troll Beenz....so in that regards, it's a good thing.:D

I also get upset at posters at times, but I can only blame myself for that...pity that some choose to get outa the kitchen.

Aug 31, 2019, 15:32

It’s ok to agree to disagree but there’s no need to insult one another so don’t get upset if the mud sticks.

Aug 31, 2019, 15:45

So Beeno let me get this straight. You’re blaming Kiwis for Dyantyi taking steroids. Rather than get rooinek to explain how the universe created itself out of nothing, why don’t you enlighten us on how we managed to get a crock of steroids into supposedly, one of your best players? This should be interesting. If you troll the internet hard enough or even try Fox News you might be able to come up with a plausible explanation. I wait in anticipation.

Aug 31, 2019, 20:00

Cloudy read my post again. Instead of straightening your hair, straighten out the mess that's inside. 

Bwhahahahahahaha. 

Draad your suggestions are uncalled for:angel:

Aug 31, 2019, 20:02

Look this has always been a fairly robust board but not too bad really.

Snowflake kbbs probably find it a bit tough I guess:'(

Aug 31, 2019, 22:30

You have to consider folks this could all be a set up by the WP mongs to discredit the Golden Lions.. WP mongs being jealous of the Golden Lions successes.

Sep 01, 2019, 02:39

Duck dive ....just what rooinek said about you. Gutless, spineless, a liar and a coward. When asked to answer one simple question you can’t. Best you just shut up and be thought a fool then open it and you know the rest.

Sep 01, 2019, 03:06

Interesting observation Brycy..... Anyway have a great Father’s Day today. I’m assuming you’re a dad, if not then spoil your dad. To all our kiwi dads who come in here have a super day. And to dads everywhere cheers, you all do a great job.

Sep 01, 2019, 03:41

HasBeen plays Peeper like a fiddle.

Sep 01, 2019, 09:43

Dyantyi is  ........ stupid, a numbnuts, a domdrol ..... ek vra jou mos,  how.tf. did he think that he could avoid censure in this day & age?:'(

Sep 01, 2019, 18:58

Cloudy your lack of IQ is showing. 

I said it was the bad example of kiwis that lead Dyanti astray. 

Not that you kbbs actually physical doped the guy or something. 

Read my post and keep your straightened  hair on. You seem all in a froth again. 

That sniveling coward rooitwit after all his atheistic chest beatjng needs to man up and answer the question. Fancy you defending him again. Actually no surprise. 

Dr Moz yes. I play ou rooibozo like a fiddle but make that an old beat up fiddle missing a string or two! Hence the screeching whining tone of the old violen. 

Hahahahaha:D

Sep 01, 2019, 23:20

Come now HasBeen....beating up on Peeper is no great shakes.

Sep 02, 2019, 04:25

Yeah just beat up on Cloudy.

So tell me how was it the bad example of Kiwis that led him astray? And you know this because........?

It irks you that I defend rooinek doesn’t it? Well suck it up Beeno I don’t have a beef with him, he’s not sticking the boot into us Kiwis like you do every day. You are a pathetic, weak-minded and ignorant creature who must live a miserable life if trolling through the internet finding crap about us, brings you some kind of joy.

Sep 02, 2019, 04:37

No Cloudy.....Rooinek prefers trolling the Facebook accounts of other posters' kids.

Sep 02, 2019, 04:41

Maybe so Mozart....and I don’t condone that but he’s probably the only one in here apart from one other that defends me. So like I said even though I don’t agree with everything he says, he’s not kicking me in the guts.

Sep 02, 2019, 05:01

He's not defending you Cloudy, he's using that as a pretext to attack Beeno. I have been posting with this excuse for a human being for almost 20 years, there are no redeeming traits.

In any case from my perspective you seem to hold your own against HasBeen without any difficulty.

Sep 02, 2019, 05:13

Rooinek was one of the few that expressed concern over my dad, you were one as well and I appreciate that. To say there are no redeeming qualities in anyone is not true, I don’t believe that. I’ve been here long enough to see the good in everyone. Even Beeno has redeeming qualities but he’s so misguided and his hatred of Muslims and Kiwis is just over the top. He needs to get over it seriously.

Sep 02, 2019, 05:24

For the record......so did Beeno:

Jul 09, 2019, 21:34

Yeh stay strong Cloudy hope your Dad makes strong and complete recovery.

Need you back for the RWC. Somebody has to explain what went wrong. :D

Sep 02, 2019, 05:35

Yes I saw that comment but I always doubt his sincerity and in light of all the insults I think I’m justified. It’s like saying ‘you’re an attractive woman, but you really should do something about your teeth.’ You don’t compliment someone or even wish them well then in the next instant you’re calling them a backward, uneducated half-wit who lives in a fishing village. (My sincere apologies to all hard-working people who live in fishing villages).

Sep 02, 2019, 08:31

..."It's a pity that some of the Kiwis left...."

A couple of others left blaming the Jihadi for leaving, one named Mo(NH) and the other is Sharkie a SAFFA.

Sep 02, 2019, 10:08

Dense the record will show I welcomed Sharkies warmly to the site. 

Things went pear shaped when he suddenly launched a bitter attack on yours truly. So no fake news about Sharkie.

As for Lady MO  (NH) I treated her well so really doubt she left because of me. She was in any event not a regular.

Dense why not get up a petition and ask Ed to remove me. Run along now you have something to do. 

As for Cloudy and the Muslims, if nz doesn't wake up they like the Western nations will become Caliphates. Cloudy is too ill informed to recognize the danger and thinks it's an act of hatred to issue the warning. More proof that she is a very confused person. 

The way she rises to the bait like the gullible fish she is, is truly hilarious. :D 

No I don't hate the kkbs  but do find them a curious bunch of weirdos, blissfully ignorant about so many things, as gullible as they come and totally brainwashed. Other than that a jolly bunch of devious operators. Hahahahahaha. 

Sep 02, 2019, 10:14

And you’re a raving lunatic as quite obvious by your nearly 30,000 posts which the majority have been copy and paste and the rest hateful speech. Back peddling is not a good look and MO did leave because of you. You couldn’t handle the fact that she disagreed with your views on homosexuality and you got your jocks in a twist and insulted her, all of which she did not deserve.

Sep 02, 2019, 10:27

Okay so she left because she was an anti Biblical perv supporter. Didn't know the reason she left so thanks for the update. 

Now at least I know why you are supporting her ie because MO was anti Biblical like you. Birds of a feather. 

What back pedaling are you talking about? 

Sep 02, 2019, 10:29

She expressed an opinion, you didn’t agree, you insulted her. She left. Nothing to do with all the other bile you just spewed.

Sep 02, 2019, 10:33

So I couldn't handle the fact BUT it was MO  who left. You really are a mixed up loon. Hahahahahaha. 

You might have noticed, the pervs, sharktwit, rooitwit, Saffex twit and datwit still post here. Seems they handle the debate better than poor MO (NH) Bwhahahahaha.

Go and join the LGBT movement Cloudy you know you want to!

It would though be better to to lay aside your prejudices and accept God's Word about homosexuality but somehow I doubt you will. 

Sep 02, 2019, 10:42

You couldn’t stomach her having an opinion that differed to yours. Your obsession with Trump is the same, anyone that disagrees is called a half-wit, a moron, an ignoramus. If you can’t dish it out without all the insults then you’re a coward. You can’t handle the jandal.

All those you mentioned take it because they can give it back with all the expletives that send you running for the hills. I’m glad they’re still here to sort you out.

Sep 02, 2019, 10:44

"Dense the record will show I welcomed Sharkies warmly to the site."

A blatant lie, Sharkie left because of you and said so right here on this very forum.

There's a bit of history attached to him coming back and it had everything to do with me convincing him that you were a changed person. How dumb and wrong was I. He left after telling me off, accusing me of conning him into believing that you were a changed person. Sharkie and I  have never spoken again.

Cloudy is perfectly correct, Mo left after you insulted her, a lady in the true sense of the word, totally harmless, said she wouldn't be back unless you apologized. That of course will never happen.

How many more examples do you need before it penetrates your thick skin that people are sick and tired of your lunatic rantings, insults and general demeanor?

Sep 02, 2019, 10:54

Thank you Denny for confirming what I read was correct.

Beeno....and it was you who gave her the title Lady MO, you were the nicest you could be....UNTIL she disagreed with you. What a hypocrite you are.

Sep 02, 2019, 10:57

No it appears she left because she couldn't stomach me having an opinion. I am still here she is not.

In addition, I am still here dispite some pervs like you here disagreeing with me. So are the pervs still here.

So far the only person not being capable of handling another's point of view based on God's Word is MO(NH)

Are you getting a glimmer how daft you are?

Next we see how one eyed you are. How about the insults that come my way. Especially from that "sniveling coward"  and anti God atheist rooibozo your big friend. 

Running for the Hills BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA hilarious stuff from the unhinged weirdo Cloudy. You must be joking! :D

No as much as you might be hoping these pervs will never change my mind on LGBT. My views are based on the very solid foundation of God's Word. There can only be one winner and its not going to be your LGBT friends. 

Sep 02, 2019, 11:02

Have you thought about her disagreeing with me. 

No perves need to be called out. Our children need protecting from these predators. But seeing the abortion of 63 million children got next to no response from you why would the mere molestation of children matter hey Cloudy. 

Sep 02, 2019, 11:03

Lady MO...that’s what’s hilarious. As soon as Lady MO expressed an opinion contrary to yours, you insulted her. Actually Denny is right I’ve never seen you apologise to anyone in here. I’ve seen others apologise because at least they can man up. But not you.....you’re not man enough.

Sep 02, 2019, 11:04

Correct once again Cloudy. He titled her Lady Mo, not only on this site but on every other site that she shared with us. Tell you another thing, I've met Mo, had the pleasure of having lunch with her and her hubbie and she is a lady in the true sense of the word, was kind enough to invite Jake White around who happens to be a personal friend so that he could meet me while I was on a holiday in Cape Town. She had no need to to do it and it is a fine example of the type of person she is.

It only took one disagreement with the Jihadi for him to turn rabid on her.

Sep 02, 2019, 11:04

That’s right turn everyone’s views into some political bs. That’s how you roll.

Sep 02, 2019, 11:08

Political BS. So are you saying the LGBT and the drag Queens are not going after the children or that around 63 million children have been aborted since Roe  versus Wade? Please tell me you aren't that ill informed!!!!!

That in the USA only. 

Astonishing stuff from the very weird Cloudy!

Sep 02, 2019, 11:08

If he has a millimeter of Christianity in him then I am Jesus Christ. 

Disgusting.

Sep 02, 2019, 11:09

There are people that disagree all the time, a healthy debate is just that. Problem is, you don’t know what a healthy debate is, you don’t know what respecting someone else’s opinion is all about. You can’t even say you agree to disagree without calling everyone out as being totally deluded and stupid. You bang on about being a Christian all the time. You’re so self-righteous and the worst example of a Christian I ever did see. You can’t even admit when you’re wrong and the one time you got it so wrong, you were forced to apologise, it wasn’t forthcoming from you. Just about sums it all up.

Sep 02, 2019, 11:10

Dense Denise what exactly is disgustingfrom your upside down perspective? 

Sep 02, 2019, 11:13

Deflecting again.....

Sep 02, 2019, 11:15

How on earth is this forum going to grow while the Jihadi pisses them off? All it takes is one disagreement. Wardad is another who left because of him. He is also well aware of how quickly this forum grew in membership largely because of my efforts, I stopped doing it after I realised that it was a wasted effort.

Sep 02, 2019, 11:16

Oh cry me a river Cloudy.  Your  nonsense is made clear by your own insults and by the insults of your atheist cohorts. 

As for your truly I think these twits need taking to task. Now what do we have, a whole lot of tears and ehini g because Beeno fires back. 

Hahahahaha next these snowflakes will be asking for a safe space. 

Your reaction is so typical of the absurd left. Anybody takes them on they cry like girls. They love to dish it out but cry like babies if it comes back.

Hilarious stuff from the wimps!!! 

Sep 02, 2019, 11:16

‘Dense Denise what exactly is disgustingfrom your upside down perspective?’

That you can even ask that after he told you he knows her. SMH

Sep 02, 2019, 11:20

Typical ....run into a corner in a huff and accuse me of insults. You really are grabbing at straws if you think I’ve insulted you. Take a look at all the crap you’ve thrown at us on a DAILY basis. Ive obviously hit a nerve by calling you a coward and a pathetic excuse of a man. If that’s hurt your shaky little ego, then toughen up and take your own medicine. You tell me that all the time.

Sep 02, 2019, 11:21

Oh, now it's the left Bwhahahahahahahaha

Sep 02, 2019, 11:22

Well if poor dense Denise thinks homosexuality is fine and objecting to it is disgusting I got news for poor dense. 

No the pervs are pervs and nothing can change that. Those supporting the pervs share in the pervs guilt. 

Have you joined the LGBT movement and offered them your full support Cloudy or are you already a member? 

Sep 02, 2019, 11:22

He’s sick Denny.....he needs to see his shrink.

Sep 02, 2019, 11:25

That explains it, the Jihadi is clearly a Fake Christian.

Sep 02, 2019, 11:26

Hahahahaha it gets even more weird. Poor confused Cloudy thinks her feeble attempts hurt me. 

Man alive get real. :D:D:D

What happened to that sweet very nice Cloudy. What a fake act that was!

Anyhow best be what you really are. It's one of ou rooibozo's throng points. 

Sep 02, 2019, 11:28

"Well if poor dense Denise thinks homosexuality is fine....."

Actually, I've never expressed my views on homosexuality or the LGBT movement in any debate on this forum.

Another rotten lie from the phony Christian.

Sep 02, 2019, 11:29

Oaks I am off to buy another weed eater.

Hope poor Cloudy and dense Denise will read over the posts and ponder why they made su h fools of themselves. 

Until next time<3 HAHAHAHA  side splitting stuff from the buffoons!!! 

Sep 02, 2019, 11:30

Pervs are pervs.....cracks me up every time, is that your strongest argument? Let’s see now, you’ve used that argument to insult rooinek, SB, Saffex, Denny, blobbok, even plum. In fact plum left this board because you and CC ganged up on him telling him he was a perv and that he took part in disgusting sexual practises with his girlfriend. You never said anything about how disgusting that was and it was in the middle of all that, he announced he was going to take a break. Yeah so you keep banging on about pervs and homosexuality and the LBGT and whatever but that kind of rhetoric won’t endear anyone to this place and all it does is just point the finger at you and your disgusting behaviour.

Sep 02, 2019, 11:30

Read my Avatar,  you moron.

Sep 02, 2019, 11:32

Oh you mean that sweet, very nice Lady MO? Even sweet, nice ladies have a limit.

Did you say you were off to buy some weed? Good you need it.

Sep 02, 2019, 11:36

Umm, You only sweet while you agree with him.

Ask them for a straw, you bound to have ice blocks in your fridge.....Salut!

Sep 02, 2019, 11:41

Well, at least we got rid of the lunatic however temporarily. 

It could be permanent if he takes up my advice on the straw and ice blocks.....here's hoping.

Sep 02, 2019, 11:47

I swear he just beat that last brain cell to death.

Sep 02, 2019, 13:53

Oh dear our two buffoons are still at it!!

Seems to me the mean boil is going on in poor Cloudy head. It's besides itself. Fancy that awful Beeno saying homosexuality is wrong. Beeno should be smart enough to know God is wrong but Beeno has no clue. Hahahahahaha. 

As for girlie boy dense Denise he needs to explain what was disgusting about me calling out MO supports for the LGBT.  Could it be he is a perv as well!! 

As for Plum always got on well with him so doubt he left because of me. 

Listen oaks why don't you come clean. You want me off the board. Tell Ed everyone is leaving because of the nasty Beeno who says homosexuality is wrong. You know like they did with Folau. It's the way you pervs operate. 

Come on get on with it pervs!!!  You know you want to. Bwhahahahaha ha. 

Sep 02, 2019, 14:01

Hey Cloudy tell me again how I couldn't handle the debate with MO  and how she left because I couldn't handle it. 

HAHAHAHA that was priceless! 

Sep 02, 2019, 14:04

By the way Cloudy don't wait for me to apologize for saying homosexuality is wrong. That will never happen. I just can't see God changing His mind. 

That one has to explain such elementary things to the hapless Cloudy is amazing! 

Sep 02, 2019, 14:09

Think about it Beeno......plum left when all that was going on about you and your mate accusing everyone of being homos. You never defended him against the vile stuff that was leveled at him. You’re nothing but a weakling and a coward and rooinek is absolutely right about you.

And you don’t score brownie points because you stay, on the contrary you seem to enjoy being the reason why people leave. Sad.

Sep 02, 2019, 14:12

Apologise is an action word you know nothing about. The weak can never apologise. Apologising is an attribute of the strong and that definitely ain’t you.

I see the weed didn’t improve your disposition.

Sep 02, 2019, 14:22

Me a weekling. HAHAHAHAHA  you get funnier and more rabid by the moment. 

I was always for Plum, excellent poster. When he said he was taking a break till the RWC. I wished him well and looked forward to his return. I think Plum got weary of some of the nutjobs.

More fake news from poor Cloudy. 

Try again Cloudy! You know, how the fake news MSM try and smear Trump and keep getting found out - like you have been exposed.

But remember the fake new globalist MSM  have seen their viewership tank. You could join rooibozo at the bottom of the heap!! :)

Cloudy go cry on Ed's shoulder. Or maybe your mummy can help. I hear snowflakes do better in safe spaces where there provided with color in books and hot milk.

Well at least we have clearly established your agenda. 

Looks like you are back pedaling on who couldn't handle the debate. Man that was hilarious. And the other blunders! :D

Sep 02, 2019, 14:27

Talking about apologies best you apologize to God for undermining His word. If you actually believe in God and His world.

Sep 02, 2019, 14:36

You’re a coward and don’t bring my mother into it you spineless, pathetic little man, she was the strongest and most unselfish person I ever knew and you wouldn’t even be able to stand in her presence God rest her soul..

And you know very well what went down with plum, you were a part of it. You say you got on with him yet you never said one word in his defence when CC was saying such vile things about him and his girlfriend. Some friend you are. He was another one who didn’t believe in the things you were saying. I suspect with all this fake laughing and fake scorn that you are really seething inside. Laugh all you like the truth hurts.

Oh and one other thing. I still maintain to this day that you were the ragingbok that got ABS.com shut down. Makes sense, the guy was a right nutjob.

Anyway talking to misfits can be detrimental to one’s health. Must catch some zzzzzzz’s ....some advice, don’t try too hard it makes you look desperate.

Sep 02, 2019, 16:09

Um ... Cloudy ... I merely repeated the vile things Plum owned up to on this very board. He is a self confessed sodomite.

You make it sound as though I fabricated it all.

Try getting your facts straight before pointing fingers. It helps.

Talking about an apology. You can show me how strong you are by starting with one to me.

You need to Log in to reply.