Ellis Genge needs to be in the BLI squad

Forum » Rugby » Ellis Genge needs to be in the BLI squad

Mar 23, 2021, 13:00

Ellis Genge is a little rubbish and needs to be in the #BLI tour against the Boks who will put him in his place very quickly.

England prop Genge continues to court controversy after once again showing no remorse for an act of foul play in this past Saturday’s Six Nations clash with Ireland.

READ: Genge escapes sanction for elbowing Sexton

Genge, who escaped sanction despite repeatedly elbowing the face of Johnny Sexton (something he does not dispute), has elected to not keep quiet over the incident.

In a sarcastic reply to Beast Mtawarira, Genge tweeted ‘I’ll let him know’ in response to the suggestion from the iconic former Bok that he should be ‘dealt with’ after the incident.

Mar 23, 2021, 22:30

Beast would give him a snot klap

Mar 23, 2021, 23:12

I’d love to know...

Did England view Bakkies the way we view Ellis?

To me he is a player with a shit attitude and needs to get in to a brawl with Etzebeth so that he can know his place in the world.

Bakkies to me was a king. Great player who no one dare fuck with. But was the kind of bloke who you’d have a bottle of brandewyn with after a game. I’m not sure if that’s a bias opinion?

But I already hate Ellis after seeing that video clip. He doesn’t look like the kinda guy that has the same aura as Bakkies.

Mar 23, 2021, 23:22

No he has fuck all aura and is just plain stupid

You need to Log in to reply.