England get hammered by Barbarians

Forum » Rugby » England get hammered by Barbarians

Jun 19, 2022, 19:34

I know that this was just a warm up game and that they were missing some players but how bad was England. Will Skelton got red carder for a stupid shoulder to the head which left the barbarians with 45 min to play with 14 men. 

The English players didn’t look like a team and their try scorers were to happy to preen to the crowd rather thAn playing as a team

Jun 19, 2022, 19:46

Guys don't post result that offend Red Nose.

He cannot stand England losing.

Thank goodness the Allies saved the UK in the second world war or he would/should not be around,

No need to thank the Allies Shark Nose they never expected folks like you to crawl out from under a rock.

Jun 19, 2022, 20:31

With a majority of French players, the Baa Baas' were....the French are becoming the Northern equivalent of the old AB's...definitely the hot contenders for all sides to beat if they have aspirations to win the next world cup in France.

Jun 19, 2022, 21:05

Well, we all knew it would happen given the team selection and EJ’s tactics. 

Jun 19, 2022, 21:52

Not much structure shown from England and there Forward platform was to blame for that....Scrum time + Breakdown they were not really present and Bullied....usually they much much stronger in that department....does not really look like Jones had a plan or Tactics, and that played right into the hands of the Baba,s, french players, that ran them of there feet....Jones better get his act together, otherwise it will turn out to be a nightmare Tour of OZ.

Jun 20, 2022, 15:55

Well, given the Squad he’s selected for Australia we might well be looking at a whitewash. 

Jun 20, 2022, 16:28

I think this is Eddie's swan song tour.

Perhaps he should resign at the end of the Aussie tour and stay in Australia.

Jun 20, 2022, 17:01

He’s with us until after the RWC sadly. 

Jun 20, 2022, 18:45

Fuck me over reaction. Just worry about your 55% team that we beat regularly. And besides your fatties haven't had the best of times against barbarians teams either! And that with top liners. Fuck, always walking heading first into another reality check. Silly little ankle snappers. 

Jun 20, 2022, 19:51

Don't get snotty......just be a man, you wet nappy, and drink your cup of Red Rose tears....Enjoy! :D

Jun 20, 2022, 20:02

I don't have a cup you filthy peasant, I have a chalice. Also, kings don't cry, they make the peasantry drink their own eye urine. Simples. 

Jun 20, 2022, 21:45

Some epic tries in that match….it’s a pity that spirit has gone out of competitive rugby. I could only get highlights….could somebody fill me in on that tall black chappie who made the break on the right wing….he looked like Bolt out there.

Jun 20, 2022, 21:58

I think you talking about Joe Cokanasiga from Fiji, playing his club Rugby for Bath...strong and Fast...he has the ability to be a nightmare for any team.

Jun 21, 2022, 01:50

Thanks M ….he certainly gassed the English backs.

Jun 21, 2022, 02:13

No problem Moz.. Joe played for England tho...I think its Virimi Vakatawa, he played for Baba,s on the wing....he plays Club Rugby for Racing 92 and comes from New Zealand....also a strong and Fast Runner....plays for the French National team....he will be a problem come International season.

Jun 21, 2022, 04:17

Probably right I’m talking about the tall guy who seemed to be going twice as fast as Smith….the French sides seem to have a lot of excellent imports.

You need to Log in to reply.