Fantasy Rugby in respect of Super Rugby 2020

Forum » Rugby » Fantasy Rugby in respect of Super Rugby 2020

Jan 13, 2020, 16:42

With only 16 days to go I have joined the following competitions of Superbru and activated the Pools that operated last year:-

*    The Superbru Prediction Game

*    The Daily Fantasy Selections

*     The Fantasy Competition.

The pool name remains saruckersforum for the first two competitions and Ruckers Forum for the third competition.    

The Rugby Magazine wants crowd funding to run the Fantasy Competition for Super Rugby tis year - what di you think about that one? 

I tried to get hold of  The Green and Gold Rugby website and tried to send them a message about Fantasy Rugby - but could not get the message through to them.  

Any news about other potential Fantasy games please.    

Jan 14, 2020, 07:26

Yes ... I saw that Rugby Magazine wanted money. Such a pity. They are the best fantasy game around ... in my not so humble opinion. Greed is a terrible thing. I won't be signing up with them this year.

That means I need an alternative. Sadly the rest suck in comparison. 

Jan 14, 2020, 10:53

No one interested in the 6 nations?

How come?

Pity.

Jan 14, 2020, 11:00

I've entered the Superbru 6N Fantasy and I'll also play the Rugby Mag 6N Fantasy once they get it ready.

Go Wales!

Jan 14, 2020, 11:08

Nice. I also signed up with SuperBru for the 6 nations ... and selected some random pool.

It's a lot more fun competing against folks you know.

Did you set your own pool up?

If you don't mind, I'd like to join you.

Jan 14, 2020, 11:40

No problem. I've created a pool called Rucker's Forum. Just click on that link to enter or else the code is "togsdart".

Jan 14, 2020, 12:24

Thanks. You make it easy for me.

Ok ... I've signed up with ... Six Nations Predictor ... Six Nations Fantasy ... Super Rugby Daily Fantasy ... Super Rugby Fantasy ... and Super Rugby Predictor.

That should keep me out of mischief.

If RM opens up and allows me in, I'll partake there too. Both in the Super Rugby and 6 Nations tournaments. Holding thumbs.

I'll invite some of my mates to partake too.

The more the merrier.

Common Draad, Cloudy, Plum, Flash, Luke, Sader, AbasqueFan, Stupid Dave, DA, Mike, ... 

Jan 14, 2020, 17:08

I suck at fantasy rugby, but I'll probably give it a go again...

Jan 15, 2020, 09:03

I do to ... especially with the Superbru version.

It's just a bit of fun.

You need to Log in to reply.