Folau - Breach of Contract

Forum » Rugby » Folau - Breach of Contract

Jun 27, 2019, 09:21

"where does the control of Folau by the Rugby Admin end?"

Whilst you are employed by any organization, institution, or brand...…. you have to adhere to many different types of clauses, stipulations, requirements etc etc that fall within their company "Code of Conduct", or within the specific contractual obligations or requirements that they have drawn up specifically for you to accept and sign, whilst you represent that brand....especially if you want to be financially remunerated or compensated for representing that brand or company.

Like it or not, but in many ways that brand owns you, from the moment you sign...…..to a certain degree, but it is also something that you yourself accept when signing that contract.... so don't blame the company...… you wanted the contract worth millions.

Here are some very simple clauses or stipulation, in contracts, that I deal with for instance, and all of these clauses listed below are clearly classified as dismissible offences, within the labour law and also in most company's "Code of Conduct", which is always printed out and it is compulsory for every employee to sign and put on file, to prove, should the company have to, at any later stage, that the employee has read and understood this code of conduct, and was fully aware of this code of conduct when they were employed and signed their contract with the company.

I am not at all saying that breaching any of these clauses below could lead to your instant dismissal after the very first offense, which in fact can be done, in some cases.....but what I am saying, is check these clauses out, and tell me how fair that same company is, if any employee is found guilty of any of these offenses...…...not once.... not twice......but 4 times..... and keep in mind what I said, that all these clauses listed here are all dismissible offences.

We do not know what is in Folau's contract, but we do know that he has done this before and that he was specifically requested by his employer, not to do this again...…..so I can assure you right now that given his past history and warnings from ARU, the ARU would most certainly have at least some of these clauses in his contract.

Adverse behavior affecting the image and business of the company

Bringing the company into disrepute

Gross negligence

Causing dissention within the work place, through social media posts, verbal statements

Gross Misconduct

Causing or creating ethnic, religious, gender or political disharmony in the work place

Willfully causing disharmony in the work place

Disregard - ignoring company policy directly related to business and customer relations

Refusing to obey a reasonable verbal or written instruction from management in regards to your contract

Constant or regular non-compliant behavior regarding your contractual stipulations and obligations

Dangerous or irresponsible actions which could negatively affect the image of the brand you represent

Blatant disregard for the rules, regulations and policies of the company 

Misconduct, Behaviour, Performance, which compromises or jeopardizes the company or brand

I am not comparing Folau, to any other person listed below, but what I am pointing out, is that these people below lost multi multi millions, purely for NOT adhering to their contractual obligations, and ended up having their endorsements cancelled, and the reason why I am mentioning this, is because not one single person on this list below, sued to successfully regain that endorsement or employment, because THEY themselves broke the contract that was in place.

Some of these people listed below did far worse things than Folau did, but my intention here is to show that most companies drop you like a hot potatoe, if they see any sign at all that your actions will threaten the image of their brand in any negative way and they won't give a shit, how big of a star you think you are.

I sad before, the public are fickle, and they want their opinions to matter, and as we see so many times these days, if it means calling for a boycott over social media, they do it, and they are bloody successful in doing it, so no company these days would ever risk it.

These are some of the people, who just like Folau, overstepped their boundaries with their employer / brand and paid the price

Lance Armstrong - Nike

Kobe Bryant - Coke - McDonalds - Nutella

Barry Bonds - Mastercard - KFC

Ben Johnson - Diadora

Floyd Landis - Phonas

Maria Sharapova - TAG Hauer - American Express - Avon

Micahel Vick - Reebok - Donruss

Ray Rice - Nike - Electronic Arts

Adrian Peterson - Castrol - Nike

Wayne Rooney - Coke

Michael Phelps - Kellogs

Ryan Lochte - Speedo - Ralph Lauren

O.J Simpson - Hertz

Magic Johnson - KFC - Converse

Aaron Hernandez - Puma

Jon Jones - Nike - Reebok

Manny Pacquiao - Nike

Jason Giambi - Nike - Pepsi

Gilbert Arenas - Adidas

Warren Sapp - Bud Lite

Marion Jones - Nike

Mike Tyson - Pepsi - Nintendo

Jun 27, 2019, 09:31

If some believe that this should be moved to the Beeno section, please do it ED

Jun 27, 2019, 09:37

You are repeating yourself ... again. It's all you ever do, DumbAss.

Now I realize you may have been impressed with yourself, having come up with this nonsense all on your own, but it really isn't relevant to the Folau case. Once again you've gotten yourself all mixed up. You really should try to stay on topic. It's a bad habit of yours. Maybe you should tone down a bit on the meds.

Any way ...you should really learn how to copy and paste. It's simple enough to figure out. If you find it a tad difficult then ask. I don't mind guiding you through step by step and beside it'll loosen up a little more time for you to attend to the customers at the pizza counter.

See ... I really do care.

Jun 27, 2019, 09:37

DA you make a solid argument, but this discussion has been dumbed down to Christians vs Non Christians. In other words, it has become rather pointless. 

I would just like to make one point based on what you have said. As a company owner or CEO of one of the businesses and corporations that sponsor either him, the Warratahs or the Wallabies. Before Folau's remarks you had a very marketable sportsman that would have appeal to almost all fans with an interest in Rugby in Australia..and even abroad. After his tweets he would automatically have alienated not only the gays, but a lot of non-Christians as well. In short, from a purely business point of view, his value as a product was immediately largely reduced, because the number of people he would appeal to would largely reduce. If I were such a CEO or business owner, I would not be happy. Anyone that can't see that his stance makes poor business sense is blind. Forgetting the religious vs non-religious stuff, and who is right and who is wrong. 

Jun 27, 2019, 09:40

DA, sponsorship is a bit different and I think different rules should apply.

Like I said, I would like to see all the details come out in court and I want to see what the courts can say about the limitations a employer can contractually place on free speech.

Regardless of the outcome, I think this whole thing was blown totally out of proportion. Some people on this site accused him of hate speech and unfair discrimination. The bigger concern should be the gradual increase of intolerance for opposing views....there is a big world war coming...and it won't be between countries.

Jun 27, 2019, 09:43

Very good post blue and I totally agree with your opinion on this

Jun 27, 2019, 09:48

Fair Point Blue, but isn't RA alienating an even bigger group with their action against Folau? How many non-religious people do you think got offended?

WaveShare of Australians considering themselves homosexual
14–1920s30s40s50+TOTAL
2006–20082.9%4.4%2.5%2.4%1.3%2.4%
2009–20114.0%5.7%3.8%2.7%1.6%3.1%
2012–20144.6%6.5%4.2%2.8%1.7%3.4%

Religion in Australia as declared in the census (2016)[1][2]

No religion (30.1%)
  Catholic Church (22.6%)
  Anglicanism (13.3%)
  Other Christian (16.3%)
  Islam (2.6%)
  Buddhism (2.4%)
  Hinduism (1.9%)
  Other religions (1.7%)
  Not stated or unclear (9.1%)

Jun 27, 2019, 09:49

Good idea /...... its addition will drop some of Beano's garbage down the page.

Jun 27, 2019, 09:51

Db, that is very insightful response, so thank you

No doubt it has blown up, but again, that is also down to the fact that Folau decided to go crowd funding, which is his prerogative, whether I believe it is right or wrong.

I also agree with you about what is in his contract, as that would be crucial to everything, but I seriously doubt that ARU would take such a staunch stand against this, if they never had the necessary evidence to back it up

Jun 27, 2019, 09:54

"but it really isn't relevant to the Folau case"

I can see the level of intellect that I am now dealing with, so I will refrain from responding to you

As much as I want to help you, I cannot improve your stupidity

Jun 27, 2019, 10:21

Fair point Db, but prior to his tweet, sponsors were 100% happy, after his tweet, he had lost support and and the resultant response from rugby Aus, had lost them support too. Everybody lost. But the bigger point is, and I am sure Rugby Aus has already noticed it, were it not for his tweet, they would not have had to respond in such a way, and they would not be staring at so much reputational damage. The bottom line is he has done a lot of harm to their brand, and from a different angle, they have done a lot of harm to his. The difference is, on the face of it anyway, he breached his contract, Rugby Aus did not, and that, from a legal point of view, is where he loses.

I am purposefully steering clear of the religious aspect of the discussion, because I don't think anyone from either side can add anymore to it.   

Jun 27, 2019, 10:24

I also agree with you about what is in his contract, as that would be crucial to everything, but I seriously doubt that ARU would take such a staunch stand against this, if they never had the necessary evidence to back it up

That's just the thing I'm not too sure about. This whole thing is agenda and ideology driven and that's when reason goes out the window.

Jun 27, 2019, 10:39

Jun 27, 2019, 10:50

"DA, sponsorship is a bit different and I think different rules should apply"

I don't necessarily agree with you here Db, it could be different, but the basic conditions of your contract would be more or less the same, or there may be even tighter clauses involved purely due to the popularity or status of the person representing your brand, so yeah..... I guess so 

Jun 27, 2019, 10:56

100% with you blue

I said the exact same thing

To me this was not about the religious issue, it was about people bringing up the religious issue, when to me, it was all about someone going against what his employer specifically requested him not to do.

It then went into the whole religious side of it, which I don't really care about, until you use it to say or justify a employee breaking their contract because of it, which I think is stupid.

Jun 27, 2019, 12:09

Frankly, to me it's also not a religious issue. He could have been a "Spaghetti Worshipper" for all I care... This is about a small minority special interest group, wielding too much influence, to forcefully promote their own agenda,  with absolutely no opposition tolerated. Facism in a new suit.

Jun 27, 2019, 12:48

Bluebok is fast becoming as daft as rooiperv and shark perv. 

There is tremendous support for free speech and Deep concern for firing people by the majority of ordinary people accross the board. This so very obviously is NOT just a Christian thing as this dumbass Bluebok is saying.

Further as Draad stats show the vast majority of Ozzies know homosexuality is a perversion. 

Secondly, the majority of Ozzies say it's BS  that a person can't quote the Bible without be fired by people like that nz goth freak and her perv buddies. 

One sees very little support for nz goth freak Raylene and given the  stats this is not surprising. 

I am not in the slightest interested in any corrupt contract that might allow people like Folau to be fired. To Hell with any such contract if it exists. 

This whole perv induced debacle is going to blow up in the face of the pervs. 

Actually the pervs running Oz rugby have opened up an avenue where the Oz rugby union could be destroyed.

DA fascist colours are showing. What Folau has to say on Social media is his business. These God haters want to stop free speech they don't agree with and want to fire folk who quote the Bible. 

All this in the name of inclusivity!!!! Note though Folau was quoting a passage about the after life. He was not calling for the banning from rugby of homosexuals.

Sue the pants off these pervs! 

Jun 27, 2019, 13:41

"What Folau has to say on Social media is his business"

This just shows how seriously dumb you really are Beeno

So, in your wisdom, because Folau is a Christian, and he has total freedom of speech, he can say whatever the hell he wants to on social media, how he wants to say it, and to whom he wants to say it, at any time, without facing any repercussions for what he says

He has complete free reign to say anything

LMAO, did you and CC go to the same school?

Jun 27, 2019, 14:25

DA exactly right. Folau has freedom of speech and the right to quote the Bible and not be fired. 

The Bible is used in court to swear you will tell the truth. But the pervs don't want anybody to quote it. Hahahahaha. 

The stinking hypocrisy of the Oz perv union has been outlined by Dr Moz. They have been castigated for their persecution of Folau and rightly so. 

Of course a dumbass fascist like you would not approve of free speech and being able to quote the Bible without being fired. You and your fascist PERV, buddies are the problem DA. 

Fire Folau to promote INCLUSIVJTY. BWHAHAHAHA explain that one perv. 

Man you are a serious nutjob. Bwhahahaha. 

Crash goes DA. Funny how some folks here have through this incident had their fascist nature's exposed. 

Perves like DA disgust me. 

Jun 27, 2019, 14:28

Nope CC and I were schooled by the Bible. The Book that shaped Western Democracies, values and traditions which made these countries the greatest in the world and the most free. 

Until perv globalist picks like you came along determined to destroy Western Civilization and the free democratic nation states. 

What a loser!!!! 

Jun 27, 2019, 14:40

By the way what Folau says is that gays and others that  don't repent will go to Hell. He warns them as he should. He is 100% correct in everything he did. 

This has been God's unchanging truth for centuries and will never change no matter what sick pervs like you say.

Best you take serious note of the warning. 

Jun 27, 2019, 15:02

Folau used he scriptures and has the right of free speech.   I know the labour laws virtually universally applied well enough to know that free speech is not a basis fopr termination oof employment.    SB Williams had made some very similar statement and nothing has been done in his case.   So why the difference.

One gains the impression that the rugby authorities in Australia landed themselves in serious trouble - the game is struggling financially and the fact is that Folau is one of the top performers in Australian rugby and his absence from the game is seriously harmful to the rugby code of sport.  

The Aussies want to see their teams winning and his absence had a seriously detrimental effect on the Waratahs,   There can be no argument against that fact.   

As stated above the Court will have all the evidence available and I believe that the majority of Aussie rugby supporters will want to see the back of that weird I nearly say woman in charge  - she would be very welcome in NZ - and I am sure if she is appointed will cause havoc in NZ rugby as well.   Maybe we should all hope she is appointed  by one of their franchises.:D:D:D       

Jun 27, 2019, 15:07

Duh !! Beeno……

Wake up you utterly stupid little boy

I was not in any way talking or referring to Folau talking about gays...... or the bible...... or even any particular scripture...… nothing of the sort

You posted:

"What Folau has to say on Social media is his business"

Do you still 100% stand by this statement?

Jun 27, 2019, 15:13

Comparing Folau to Ben Johnson, Lance Armstrong and OJ Simpson seems a bit harsh.

Jun 27, 2019, 15:13

"I know the labour laws virtually universally applied well enough to know that free speech is not a basis fopr termination oof employment"

Hold on Mike, maybe I misunderstood you here..... I sure hope as hell that I did...…. are you stating here that you can racially abuse people on social media, or even insult people on social media or post homophobic posts on social media...….. and not get fired from your job, because of your "Freedom of Speech"

You are joking right?

Jun 27, 2019, 15:17

"Comparing Folau to Ben Johnson, Lance Armstrong and OJ Simpson seems a bit harsh"

Moz, I stated in my post that some of these people on that list did a lot worse things than Folau did, and I also stated that the reason why I am mentioning them in this list is to show how many of these individuals could not or did not sue, to get that endorsement or sponsorship back, once it was lost or cancelled.

I did not compare Folau directly to these people's actions and I made that very clear in my post, because I would be the first to agree that it would not be fair to Folau to do that.

Jun 27, 2019, 15:38

Ok fair enough, but the relationship with many of those individuals had much more impact on the brand....eg OJ with Hertz. He was synonymous with Hertz, even to this day OJ still flashes in my mind when I see a Hertz sign.

My guess is if there is an open and shut clause in Folau's contract he wouldn't be suing and Oz rugby would be informing the media.

Jun 27, 2019, 16:01

"My guess is if there is an open and shut clause in Folau's contract he wouldn't be suing and Oz rugby would be informing the media."

Good point, and I would normally agree with you on that, but I just can't see the ARU doing what they did, without the necessary ammunition behind their decision, and also not putting anything into his contract because of his previous transgressions, but if he wins his case, I will be the first one to state that here.

This notion by quite a few people on here, that you can state whatever the hell you like, in or on any podium or social media outlet, is incredibly naïve and stupid.

You can and possibly will get legally dismissed for posting less harmful stuff than Folau, on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc etc

Yan can and possibly will get dismissed for hiding behind your "Freedom of Speech" or "Freedom of Expression" if you post derogatory, racist or homophobic posts on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram...… etc etc

You can even get fired for just liking or sharing a post or a tweet that falls under the same category as above, and I am surprised that so little people are even aware of this.

Nobody, and I mean absolutely nobody...….. has carte blanche to say whatever they want to say, on any and every subject that is close to their heart, on any or all media platforms, without facing the possible consequences thereof...…..which certainly includes dismissal or cancelation of contract...…. and the sooner most people realize that, the better. 

Jun 27, 2019, 17:32

"You can and possibly will get legally dismissed for posting less harmful stuff than Folau, on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc etc"

Less harmful than quoting from the Bible?....Come on! Thks notion that it was hate speach and unfair discrimination is absolutely absurd! RA totally overreacted and it's too late to turn back....that or they are very far gone.

"Nobody, and I mean absolutely nobody...….. has carte blanche to say whatever they want to say, on any and every subject that is close to their heart, on any or all media platforms, without facing the possible consequences thereof...…..which certainly includes dismissal or cancelation of contract...…. and the sooner most people realize that, the better. 

With that I agree 100% Where we differ is on the seriousness of the offense...and the extent ot the employer's right to prescribe certain behavior. 

I expect this will come down to the interpretation of a preventative clause in his contract....and I think RA is probably stretching the application a bit. This will not be a simple y/n question of law.

Jun 27, 2019, 18:00

According to what I read Folau's contract has no clause dealing with the circumstances as outlined relating to his dismissal.    

This is going to be funny - very funny.  My guess is that woman will be fired and the courts will order Folau's  re-instatement or failing which a massive pay-out.   

Jun 27, 2019, 18:39

Maaik, they will probably spin a "not  bringing the game in disrepute " BS clause.

Just BTW, I don't agree with the way Folau did things, but RA is even more at fault here. Pro sport my arse!

Jun 27, 2019, 19:09

DA to clarifyi am referring to Folau's right speak out about his Christian faith and any orther thing a decent man like him wants to.Anybody trying to take that away can get lost.

Those using social media to call for murder and such like very obviously need to be censored. BUT that is NOT what we are dealing with here and you darn well know it. Like the two pervs rooitwit and sharktwit i don't see you protesting about all the vile garbage coming from the globalist left progressives. its like water off a ducks back. you don't seem to care at all!

Mike makes the point above, as i did, about sunni bill Williams (who called gays animals) and there was another muslim who was on You Tube talking about capital punishment for gays which i mentioned. BUT you say nothing. Just admit you are a one eyed raving biased anti Christian loon.

What have you said about all the points i have raised??? No all you can do is lash out at an honourable man quoting the bible. Pathetic!

Jun 27, 2019, 19:46

Less harmful than quoting from the Bible?

Quoting from the bible since when? When did this player post a quotation from the bible?

Or the quotation must be provided.

Jun 27, 2019, 19:52

Mike makes the point above, as i did, about sunni bill Williams (who called gays animals)

Third time is the charm.

First point, the claim that people turned a blind eye when this player was put under scrutiny and his sponsorships reviewed.

Second point, the guy was pressed not because he uttered those words but because he posted a picture of himself featuring a Zimbabwean Iman who was reported to have compared gays to animals once.

Guilty through association.

Nothing to do with the australian player. Victimology is high by all measures because the last thing those christians want is to be treated as this muslim guy was.

Jun 27, 2019, 21:14

OK Trad, it wasn't a direct Biblical quote. I'm not a fire and brimstone kinda guy, but he basically said that sinners are going to hell...and some of those sinners got angry and had hime fired.

So I gather you recon his punishment suited the crime?

Jun 27, 2019, 22:09

Nope Draad he quoted God's Word which says they go to Hell if they don't repent.

Jun 27, 2019, 22:12

Ultimately these pervs types are insisting that God's Word must not be quoted and those disobeying will be banned for life - all in the name of inclusivity. By the way name one person Folau excluded from playing for the Wobblies.. They must be stark raving mad. The sheer arrogance !!

Jun 28, 2019, 02:12

This is an explanation of why Israel Folau will lose. Even if this was not explicitly stated in his contract, it is common law that an employee is obliged to follow in a democratic country. 

https://www.abc.net.au/religion/human-rights-and-the-limits-of-religious-freedom/10286070

In a secular liberal democracy, the four types of religious freedom outlined above - to believe, to worship, to act and to proselytise attract different degrees of liberty. For example, people are generally free to believe whatever takes their fancy, no matter how ill-founded or bizarre. This is not so in all societies. Some theocracies will punish "heretics" for holding unorthodox beliefs.

Acting out of belief - in worship, deeds and proselytising - is often, however, subject to some measure of restraint. For example, pious folk are not permitted to set up a pulpit (or equivalent) in the middle of the main road. They are not permitted to beat a woman, even if the teaching of their religion allows (or requires) her chastisement. They are not permitted to let a child die because of a religious objection to life-saving medical procedures. Nor are they able to teach that some people are "lesser beings," lacking intrinsic dignity, simply because of their gender, sexuality, culture, religion and so on.

In other words, there are boundaries set for the expression of religious belief, whatever those beliefs might be. It is precisely the setting of such "boundaries" that has become a point of contention.

---

Anyone could make their own religion that allows robbing banks and the stock exchange markets. However, their freedom is restricted by the law- and they would be arrested. 

Jun 28, 2019, 05:49

Case closed eh? I can see why you find this simple perspective palatable. Ethics is a little more complicated a subject than is covered in the intellectually poor article you've referenced as an explanation of all that's involved here. Your choice of an icon representing oligophrenia however is spot-on. Well done.

Jun 28, 2019, 06:20

Shark, your hate of Christianity have robbed any reason...with your line of reasoning, the Bible must either be banned/regulated or certain portions altered.  Sounds an awful lot like Nazi Germany or the USSSR to me. Carefull what you wish for.

Jun 28, 2019, 06:29

Is there any reason to suppose that sharkperv is not a Satanist. His hatred of Christianity, God and the Bible are insane. 

His previous avatar was the Devil. Maybe we should take that seriously. 

Jun 28, 2019, 06:35

Love that word oligophrenia! Hahahahahaha very appropriate 

Jun 28, 2019, 06:35

Jun 28, 2019, 07:06

Tell me, all you Freedom of Speech warriors....do you also support Julias Malema when he says things like "not slaughtering whites, for now"? You support that? Stop pretending to be human rights advocates when you clearly don't give a rat's arse...you only support freedom of speech when the person saying whatever it is, supports your agenda.

Jun 28, 2019, 08:04

"Tell me, all you Freedom of Speech warriors....do you also support Julias Malema when he says things like "not slaughtering whites, for now"? You support that? Stop pretending to be human rights advocates when you clearly don't give a rat's arse...you only support freedom of speech when the person saying whatever it is, supports your agenda."

Bloody well said blue, and totally 100% correct

"DA to clarifyi am referring to Folau's right speak out about his Christian faith and any orther thing a decent  man like him wants to. Anybody trying to take that away can get lost."

Again you are incredibly stupid and naïve Beeno

Imagine if Folau worked for a muslim company, that had 20 million national and international muslim customers, and because of this, his contract strictly forbids him from posting any Christian views on social media.

What then, is this company wrong for requesting this?

If he had to post one single statement on Facebook, like, "Jesus Christ is the only savior, who can provide the forgiveness needed to enter into heaven"...… he has now just denounced Allaah, in front of those 20 million muslim customers, whilst representing that company brand...……... and you still believe that nothing should happen to him, or that his employer should not be able to enforce this in his contract, even though he knows that that specific clause is in that contract of his?

Also, that he is also willing to be paid $5 miilion a year to be the face of this company, but you are stating that his religious beliefs and right to say anything he wants to, supersedes his contractual obligations ?

Mike, I am still waiting for your response where you say that "Freedom Of Speech" cannot get you fired, and you know this so well, because you are well versed in the labour law.

Are you still sticking by this statement Mike?

I think a few of you need to wise up very quickly, because you clearly have absolutely no idea about social media post implications within the work environment, and just so you also know, ignorance of these laws is also not a legal way out for you either.

Pathetic how some of you think or believe that you can just say or post what you want to, and try and convince others on here that you know what you are talking about, which could lead to someone losing their job.

"Less harmful than quoting from the Bible?....Come on!"

In certain instances as posted above, definitely yes, I am not saying in all cases, but obviously depending on the specifics in the case involved...… for instance, how about not even posting a single thing at all...….. how about just liking or sharing a post that a friend made, like "All lesbians must burn a slow death in hell"

Can that get you fired just for liking or sharing it...…..you bet your ass it can

Jun 28, 2019, 08:40

Bwahahahahahahaha comparing a decent honourable man like Folau to a murderous scumbag like malema shows how unhinged you are daperv.

Are you crazy enough to imagine Folau would work for a muslim firm!!!! Hahahahahahhahahahhahahaha what a funny little halfwit you are daperv. Your fascist colours have been wonderfully and completely unmasked. We all should know what this is really about. But being the dumbass you are you look to be floundering. That is why i posted WHAT BLOGGERS SAY - GO AND TAKE A PEAK. Note many of the people supporting Folau are not Christian and some are even atheists.

By the way look at my clip re paying Folau to remove post - see Beeno's trumpet. Australian law protect Folaus against religious discrimination in the workplace.

daperv you are an appalling fascist nutjob, Unsound of mind and a fit subject for a totalitarian state. Best you take your miserable self off to iran where you can applaud the way the mad mullahs run that country - i am sure you wont offend anyone there you goofball!

Man this clown really needs lots of help.

Jun 28, 2019, 08:59

"Are you crazy enough to imagine Folau would work for a muslim firm!!!!"

Beeno, you are aware that your big hero Folau, has already posed half naked on the front cover of a national magazine...…... promoting a gay rugby festival...……?

You do know this right?

I ask this because I know how you hate gays...…….

I also ask this because you also know that he did this for money and to elevate his public profile?

And you think Folau working for a Muslim is impossible.....?

Do you even realize how completely and utterly stupid you make yourself look here?

LMFAO

"Man this clown really needs lots of help"

Yes, we have been patient with helping you over the years, but nothing seems to have worked

You are beyond help

Jun 28, 2019, 09:35

Folua has a fine physique as one can see from the media and pervs like you drool over it. The picture was obviously in the public domain as Folau would not be be involved as you must know daperv. Seems you believe anything dished up to you.Ever heard of smearing. Try another one

Nope i don't hate gays but i do say what they do is dead wrong, disgusting and they need to repent. Also i say they must get their hands off our children!!!!!!! Hope you are getting the message yourself daperv.

You are the one needing help, that is never been as evident as it is now. Remember where you are heading and repent before its everlasting too late.

Jun 28, 2019, 11:20

"Folua has a fine physique as one can see from the media and pervs like you drool over it. The picture was obviously in the public domain as Folau would not be be involved"

"Seems you believe anything dished up to you. Ever heard of smearing"

Beeno, are you saying here and now that you believe that Folau's name has been deliberately smeared and that he never actually appeared to promote a gay rugby festival

Yes or No

Jun 28, 2019, 12:07

Yes i doubt very much he would promote a gay festival. i am also aware how for 2 years the globalist MSm media tried to smear Trump and call him a Russian agent making up fake evidence which crumbled when examined. This sounds like such a twisted smear campaigns designed by pervs to discredit Folau.

Doubtless they have been trying to smear Folau for years given his Chritvan stand. That is what these scumbags do. Folau would surely does not support gay causes so lets see your proof. it had better be good daperv. The only proof i would accept from you are comments from Folau himself as to what he did and what he ment. Proof from these left wing rags is worthless the vast majority of the time when it comes to these sort of things. A women accusing Trump of rape went of CNN and embarrassed herself and CNN who cut the interview short so bad was her story.

However as i said to you a couple of times this thing is far, far, bigger than Folau and that is why Christians and other people donated. The court case will focus attention on the fascism at play. That will result in legislation. All to the good. The pervs will be unmasked. Great.

Jun 28, 2019, 12:35

Jun 28, 2019, 12:46

That is pointless Rooiter, where did Folau sign on that picture and give his comments approving LGBTI youth? Pay attention! The fact that he endorsed it, got paid for it, and never sued the publication for using his picture without his knowledge is irrelevant! Didn't you know that? Anyway, all of that is useless because he accepted Jesus, so nothing he did in the past has any consequence whatsoever!   

Jun 28, 2019, 13:06

Yes bluebok but you must admit Izzy is looking very gay in that pic and the fact that his pal Ashley-Cooper has the beard makes me think Izzy is the tunnel rather than the train.

Jun 28, 2019, 13:47

Are you two clowns seriously suggesting Ashley Cooper and Folau are pervs like yourself. 

Don't you think your perv fantasies are running riot.

Clearly pervs like yourself think Cooper and Folau are real hunks. So obviously they use common  domain photos or buy them from some source perhaps a sports magazine etc. 

So now it's up to you to prove Folau and Cooper knew about this. Then you must prove they got paid for it. Let's see bank statement of Cooper and Folau please. Some hard evidence pervs otherwise you are now doomed. 

Looking up Star Observer I see they are a LGBT rag. 

Bwhahahabaha how the pervs give themselves away. Where will their fantasies take them next. 

Peeper is literally orgasmic at this point. Doubtless he is a subscriber and avid reader of Star Observer! 

Very sick are these pervs. 

Jun 28, 2019, 13:56

Folau happy to take money for the gay cause. Everyone has their price, just Christians are cheaper. 

All the morals and values are out the window as soon as money enters the equation. 

Jun 28, 2019, 14:12

Aha then you have the proof sharkperv. Let's see you post the bank statements or whatever you have. 

The suspence is killing us all.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. 

By the way sharkperv don't judge others by yourself. 

Did you get all that about the Trust for the money donated re those legal fees. 

Do you know what a trust is?

Never assume poor sharkperv has a clue. 

Jun 28, 2019, 14:25

By the way sharkperv how many Christians do you know personally and what evidence have you got they can be bought cheap. 

I do now you cannot know more than a microscopic number of the Christians in the world today and that your comment is pure garbage yet again. 

I hope you are not telling big fibs again you naughty boy.  :O

Jun 28, 2019, 14:28

Hey sharkperv please don't tell me you have lost all the evidence!!!

You know how badly we want to see it. 

Of course if you don't have any evidence this another smear that has boomeranged back on you. Wouldn't that be funny. :D

Jun 28, 2019, 14:30

We must be fair oaks and give poor sharkperv a fair go here. 

Be patient please. Can't think what the delay is but you never know. Perhaps poor sharkperv can't remember where he put the evidence.

Jun 28, 2019, 14:34

Where has the peeping perv gone.  Can't he help his very close pal?

daperv for some mysterious reason is staying out of this one. It's odd given his bromance with the former pissmint. 

Odd bunch these pervs. Very queer indeed. 

Jun 28, 2019, 15:02

So Beeno, all these media outlets below are lying about Folau being on that magazine cover?

Boy oh boy, Folau should be suing them for millions then...….

Yahoo

Stuff

Guardian

Daily Mail

Folau must leave the Go Fund Me alone, just sue these publications for slander

ROTFLMFAO

Jun 28, 2019, 15:34

Beeno, quickly make contact with Folau's people...…. but do it right now.

Tell them that there are numerous well known international media outlets who are defaming their international rugby star by falsely associating him with a national gay magazine.

This is worth millions Beeno…… more than enough to fund his legal case...… come now, contact them and give them this information and update us on how it goes.

If ever you had the perfect opportunity to help a fellow Christian, without dipping into your own very tight pockets, here it is...… surely you would never say no to helping Folau here, because like you say.... it's a global conspiracy...….

Make it quick Beeno, because currently, it looks like nobody has figured this out yet.

I can't wait to see how many millions Folau makes out of this..... I wait in extreme anticipation

Keep us updated Beeno 

Jun 28, 2019, 15:54

DA, you seem to have made up your mind that it's only about the money....and judging by your participation on this specific topic, it looks like you have quite a big axe to grind with money grabbing 'Christians". I know some too and it irritates the living hell out of me too...but unto all the facts are out, I won't hang that around his head just yet. So called "Cristians" are people too and you get arseholes amongst all kinds of people, but somehow being a "Christian " makes it worse?

Pity we will be waiting so long to see this pan out...I suspect Raelene will be out of the picture before this even reaches the courts...the Qantas dude(tte) too.:D

Jun 28, 2019, 16:03

DumbAss waffling on and on ... and on.

Saying the same thing over and over ... and over.

I wonder whether he suffered a small brain injury when he was on his deathbed?

Nah ... come to think of it ... he's the same dumbass he's always been.

Repetitive!

Jun 28, 2019, 16:07

Nope Draad

I tend to discuss the Christian / Money aspect more when CC or Beeno respond to one of my posts, because they keep making it about being a Christian, when I am saying that he went against a contract, and it has SFA to do with being a Christian...….and if it ends up that he didn't go against his contract, then I would be the first to admit I got it wrong.

It is your fellow Christians on this board, like these 2 I have named here, that whole heartedly screw it up for the decent Christians on this board, by the way they portray a Christian.

Beeno and CC are the worst ever possible examples of Christians that I have ever seen in my entire life.

Jun 28, 2019, 16:09

Talk about beds, who tucked you in as a young boy CC?

Never forget, even at 56 you can still learn how to be a real man... with some fatherly help.....

There is still time little man

Jun 28, 2019, 16:23

Everyone of those organizations are Globalist and anti Christian and anti Conservative. Obviously they hate Folau. These crazy people also hated Trump and fabricated a case against Trump for 2.5 years with zero actual evidence. Forgive my scepticism but when dealing with untruthful scumbags you must have evidence.

So pervs we were hoping you had some evidence. Can you post those bank statements etc. Or does evidence not matter to you pervs?

Right now one can only surmise you have no evidence. Not a shred. One would think given the absurdity of their smears the companies mentioned could have evidence? Money gets paid to the apparently money grabbing Folau. There has to be a trail.

Hahahahahahahahahahahha the pervs looking more like smear merchants by the minute.

My advice to Folau would be first sue Oz Rugby. Then the Trust must use excess funds and further donated funds to sue all these fake news globalist propaganda machines. You could then donate vast sums to all the children molested by the disgusting LGBT movement. Brilliant idea from Beeno

That Trust should get hold of Beeno - need to get a vision of what is now becoming possible.

Look what is happening re the Covington Kids in the USA. They are suing the the New York Times and Washington Post (two leading anti American globalist rags) for 250 million dollars apiece and are expected to win. Thereafter the lawyers are going after other publications. They have a list of some 100 organizations the want to sue. The NYT and WAPO will learn a very big lesson about lying!

i am actually quite hopeful many perv organisations will be sued as this is just the start.

Candace Owens was mentioning having a fund to protect Conservatives etc harassed by the pervs and other left wing globalist loons. What a great example the Folau case could be. Wonder if Candace has heard about Folau, she will.

Yes this looks to be the start of great things! Pervs you can all thank the freak nz goth woman for what is coming. Hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha.

Not wanting Oz rugby to be destroyed my sound advice is that they should really think of an apology to Folau and avoid a long and lengthy court case which its looking likely they will lose AND which can bankrupt them. One wonders how long that sweetie Raylene and her weird buddies will last! This court case is a terrible risk for Oz rugby. see what happens when you hire a complete freak to run things! i could have told Oz they were making a terrible mistake with no charge!:angel:

Anyhow enjoy the ride pervs you have now been unmasked, your plans are coming to naught and a great backlash is coming. 

Finally keep your disgusting hands off our children or it will be worse for you. That will not be tolerated despite all the weeping and wailing and saying how unfair and bigoted that is by these disgusting PERVS.

Jun 28, 2019, 16:33

Just give me a little time here, please Beeno

I am still trying to get to grips with how incredibly stupid you really are

It will take some time...... not just this weekend

Jun 28, 2019, 16:56

Daperv have you and rooiperv had your first date yet? How is it going with the new bromance. Has he forgiven you about your pissmint comments and all your non stop feuds. Cant see this bromance lasting too long daperv. Too much baggage from the past!

Just to warn you rooitwit may have a husband. Asked rooiperv about this but the has refused to answer.

All i can see ahead is more heartbreak!

The pervs here have smeared a decent man, shown their strong fascist streaks and their approval of the taking away of a man's job. They talk about inclusivity, tolerance etc but are totally intolerant of anybody not bowing to their sick pervsions.

They have also shown they are determined to stop people quoting God's Word and that they hate free speech. Naturally the Australian people and their PM see this in a bad light. The pervs here have behaved abominably and now must prepare for a backlash from all decent, family, and freedom loving people everywhere. Both Christian and non Christian are supporting Folau in their millions.

Our pevs here have shown themselves to be distorters of truth and smear merchants of the worst type. No honesty or decency. They are God haters, hate the Bible and Christians. Actually they hate anybody not accepting their perversions and crazy ideas.

They care not a dot that Oz rugby could be destroyed as long as they get Folau which i don't see happening - saw a clip where a PHD in law was going through the legal arguments. Folau definitely has a case and the means to fight this as long as it takes. That goth freak and her buddies have a lot to answer for.

Jun 28, 2019, 17:00

daperv also use that time get get some proof regarding those payments to Folau. Will really cement your place in rooitwit good books! What a turn up for the books a bromance between daperv and pissmintperv!!

But if you pervs can't provide any proof you can fairly be branded the smear merchants you surely are.

Jun 28, 2019, 17:17

Have you contacted Folau's lawyers yet Beeno

I gave you all the necessary info?

Come on man, its a massive payday for your guy

LMFAO !!!!!!!

Jun 28, 2019, 17:25

Bwahahahaahahhaha you obviously haven't seen my reply to your absurd request. Go and take a look and learn something about how the law operates you daft perv! You just got blown out the water. Sky high!:D

Jul 01, 2019, 08:31

Yeah, go and have a look

Jul 01, 2019, 08:39

DA, I think you'll find this to be very true.....

Image result for arguing with an idiot

Jul 01, 2019, 11:06

Blueperv your bossom pal daperv brought aharges against Folau. Then he sad i should go and collect the evidence proving the smears.

Told daperve he brought the charges and now he has to provide the evidence. The law says innocent until proven guilty. The prosecutor, daperv, has to prove his case.

So here i am still waiting. Seems to me poor daperv has nothing and is just a smear merchant.

So blueperv are you feeling very foolish right now. hahahahahah crash goes another perv! its all to easy! Yaaaawn.

Jul 01, 2019, 11:26

Oh look, my board is full of pigeon shit! DA provided the evidence, multiple sources. Its very VERY simple, if those news outlets were lying and making it up, he'd be suing the living crap out of them. He is not. Why do you think that is????

Beans, I know this is like explaining astrophysics to a new born baby, but I just need to put it out there. Stop calling everyone that does not agree with you a perv. There are just as many Christians that bugger boys and molest children and engage in homosexual behaviour as any other part of society. Weather or not someone identifies as a Christian or not has zero bearing on weather or not they are indecent. I have no problem calling you what I actually think you are, but I desist, can I request the same please?    

Jul 01, 2019, 11:53

blueperv you support of gays and LGBT so the perv designation is so deserved. You pervs fight against anybody quoting God's Word and getting them fired. You say zero about free speech and the dangers posed by what is happening. You pervs smear Folau by suggesting he is trying to make money out of this event. You say zero about the LGBT assault on our children! You are far, far gone.

Those so called Chrsitians buggering children have been fully condemned by me. But more importantly they are acting in violent opposition to Gods Word and are false wolves in sheeps clothing that have infiltrated the Church.

The only good thing this event has lead to is a massive backlash of Christians and Non Christians opposing the anti free speech fascists. Also highlighted has been the LGBT assault on Children.
Also this could herald lawsuits against all sorts of anti free speech fascist like you blueperv.
Man aren't these fascist chld molesting pervs a total disgrace,
Get lost blueperv you are on the wrong side of things and it unmasks who you really are!!

Jul 01, 2019, 11:55

By the way pervs where is your evidence. Evidence still matters pervs unless you want to look even more ridiculous.

Jul 01, 2019, 12:38

All good Beendevil. May you be judged as you have judged. Satan will be smiling when you arrive. 

Jul 01, 2019, 12:51

DA 

You got it totally wrong - racial abuse is one issue where people do get fired - but Folau was  not  in that category at all - he quoted from  the Bible that sinners will go to hell.   That has nothing to do with abuse of individuals or even during games.   He never insulted individuals.

There are laws and instructions as to racial abuse - but there is NONE covering the kind of statement that Folau made.   

Jul 01, 2019, 12:51

Nope Satan is smiling that you want people quoting God's Word fired and smiling because you are worki g hard to oppose God's Word and laughing his head off because you don't care a toss about LGBT assault on children. 

Best repent blueperv. Being a God hater is a losing proposition.

Stop fooling yourself. 

Jul 01, 2019, 15:24

"DA 

You got it totally wrong"

Excuse me?...…. who posted this below?

"I know the labour laws virtually universally applied well enough to know that free speech is not a basis fopr termination oof employment."

I can assure you of one thing right now Mike, you are the one who got this completely and utterly wrong...…..

You are saying that free speech cannot form any basis for termination of employment?

You still stand by this?...…. and Mike, I am specifically referring to "free speech" and "termination of employment"

You are saying here now that anyone who exercises their individual right to free speech, cannot have their employment terminated...…. Yes or No

Put it on record please

Jul 01, 2019, 15:25

Sjoh…….. Beeno, you are just too stupid to even carry on responding to

Jul 01, 2019, 15:38

Sjoh…….. Beeno, you are just too stupid to even carry on responding to

I have also thrown in the towel. There really is just no point. 

Jul 01, 2019, 15:45

Exactly when you have no evidence and you have no principles it's wise to throw in the towel. Should have never got yourself into this hole if you had a grain of decency and common sense.

Jul 02, 2019, 07:43

Mike, are you willing to put it on record or not?

Jul 02, 2019, 07:44

By the way blue, that picture is a perfect depiction of what has happened

LMFAO

Jul 02, 2019, 11:03

"Sjoh…….. Beeno, you are just too stupid to even carry on responding to"

I gathered that much a long time ago.

It's a total waste of time and energy trying to debate religious zealots and drunks, I've learned that from experience. And it doesn't take long before it erupts into an argument.

Jul 02, 2019, 11:17

True Mike ,there are no laws governing Folau's post.There were some under Stalin :-sent to gulag for 10 years.

Funny how the liberals want Folau censored when their filth has posted everything under the sun for decades.

Jul 02, 2019, 11:43

"True Mike ,there are no laws governing Folau's post"

There is a very very big difference to what Folau posted, and you as a person, observing and exercising your individual right to free speech, or freedom of expression, and posting anything you want to, about anyone else, on the internet, without facing any kind of persecution.... prosecution or sanction.

I have made it quite clear already a few times, but obviously not clear enough

If you honestly still believe that hiding behind "free speech" and "freedom of expression" gives you free reign to post whatever you want to, about anyone else, or any company, and it cannot get you fired, dismissed, terminated, prosecuted...… then you are incredibly stupid...… period.

You need to Log in to reply.