You need to LOG IN to reply.

Folau cashes in as Christian group takes up fundraiser

Forum » Rugby » Folau cashes in as Christian group takes up fundraiser

Jun 25, 2019, 12:46

Thanks to Ed for putting this on the right hand side under Rugby News.:D

How this is all backfiring on the pervs!! Reminds me of the Russian collusion Hoax. Has there ever been a bigger debalce for the globalist lefties than that Bwahahhahahahahahahahahaha. The next big bust for the globalist left vs the man made climate change hoax backfiring on them - its already starting to happen. Beginning to wonder if too much merriment can be bad for ones health!laughing my ass off smiley

Sydney - A Christian group crowdfunded more than A$1 million in a single day on Tuesday for former Australian star Israel Folau's legal battle to appeal against his sacking over homophobic comments.(No the words are not his he quoted from God's word - to warn these folk about how to avoid Hell by repenting is in fact an act of love. Further gays were just one item on the list so why are you not complaining about the rest? Because the support of LGBT is a globalist agenda item)

The Australian Christian Lobby (ACL) stepped in to host Folau's fundraising appeal after his original online appeal for cash was shut down over concerns it was discriminatory.

That had attracted widespread criticism, with Australian media noting he was one of the best-paid players in the world and owned a multi-million dollar property portfolio.(Why in the world should Folau alone bear the costs of fighting this assault on free speech and Christian values!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

The ACL website said on Tuesday that by 17:00 Sydney time it had raised A$1.044 million of its A$3 million goal for Folau's legal battle with former employer Rugby Australia. (They will raise more than 3 million for sure!:D Sue the pants off freak nz goth Raylene and her perv buddies)

The 30-year-old, a devout Christian, was sacked by the governing body last month for posting anti-gay comments on Instagram.

ACL's managing director Martyn Iles said the group also donated A$100 000 of its own funds towards Folau's cause "because it's right and it sets an important legal precedent".

"Many Australians want to support Izzy Folau because they feel his case is their case and they can help make a difference and show him he is not alone," he tweeted before the appeal went live

Folau initially set up his appeal on GoFundMe, saying he was standing up for freedom of speech and religion by fighting his sacking for posting that "hell awaits" gay people and others he considers sinners.(NOT HE BUT GOD! NOTE HOW THEY LIE)

The appeal had raised more than A$700 000 before GoFundMe pulled it on Monday, saying the platform would not "tolerate the promotion of discrimination or exclusion". WONT TOLERATE EXCLUSION. ARE THESE PERVS RETARDED OR WHAT!!!)

Folau was fired last month after a Rugby Australia tribunal found him guilty of "high-level" misconduct over his social media posts.

He has taken his case to Australia's employment watchdog, the Fair Work Commission, asserting that he simply posted sentiments from the Bible.

The issue has revived debate about the clash between the right to freedom of religious expression and restrictions on hate speech.

Australia's conservative government, which was re-elected in May, has vowed to enshrine religious freedom protections in law, while the ACL was vocal in opposing the introduction of gay marriage laws in 2017.

Folau's legal team and Rugby Australia officials will meet in Sydney on Friday as part of the employment watchdog process.

He is reportedly seeking A$10 million in damages, including for lost sponsorship and marketing opportunities.

Folau was on a four-year contract worth more than A$1 million annually when he was sacked.

Netball New Zealand (NNZ), meanwhile, said it would not be taking action against Folau's wife, Maria, for supporting his fundraising efforts.(Good on ya mate!)

Maria Folau, a New Zealand international who plies her trade with Australia's Adelaide Thunderbirds, flagged his GoFundMe campaign on her Twitter feed.

In a brief statement, NNZ said "Maria Folau has not breached NNZ policy".

It added: "We acknowledge that people have differing views and beliefs. It is important those opinions and views are expressed in constructive and respectful ways.(Best you respect God's point of view above all others mate)

Liz Ellis, a former Australian captain, had called for netball authorities to send a strong message over the Folau saga.

"There is no room for homophobia in our game," she tweeted late on Sunday.

"Anyone who is seen to support or endorse homophobia is not welcome." (Very inclusive of you mate!)

FOLAU THAT AMOUNT IS FAR, FAR TOO SMALL. SUE THEM FOR SAY 100 MILLION. IF THEY ABJECTLY APOLOGIZE, FIRE NZ GOTH FREAK AND HER BUDDIES FOR CAUSING ALL THIS NONSENSE YOU CAN CONSIDER LETTING THEM OFF A FEW DOLLARS. THOSE KIDS IN AMERICA FALSELY ACCUSED BY THE MSM OF RACISM ARE NOW SUING THE FAKE NEWS NEW YORK TIMES FOR 250 MILLION DOLLARS. THEY WILL BE SUING OTHER FAKE NEWS GLOBALIST PROPAGANDA OUTLETS SIMILAR AMOUNTS. GO FOR IT IZZYY, MAKE AN EXAMPLE OF THEM.

Jun 25, 2019, 13:03

And these same people contributing probably give nothing to charity. Have a look at what the Salvation Army raised in a day, or Vinnies, or the Sydney City Mission or The Smith Family. Pathetic.

Jun 25, 2019, 13:16

How would you know that.  Christians give vast sums of money for all sorts of things.Again you astound. You still don't get it. The end game here is to silence Christians and all who believe in free speech. Christians and others who speak out will be fired.

Cloudy go and contribute to any gay fund. You are really of no help at all.

Jun 25, 2019, 13:18

Their is already a thread in the Beeno section for this where it belongs.

Jun 25, 2019, 13:25

Who are you to say where it belongs you silly little it. Go speak to ou DA about where this belongs. Note it was Ed who brought this to our attention under Live Scores and Rugby News. What a dumbass you are!!!!:D

Run along now and dry your eyes snowflake! Apply some salve to your aching butt it may help!

Jun 25, 2019, 13:37

Beeno you’re mouthing off about a million dollars already donated to pay someone’s legal fees. People in REAL need don’t get anywhere near that in a day. It’s not about freedom of speech anymore. Read what Jesus said about litigation in the thread I posted to you. Seriously you’re the one who doesn’t get it. The moment he asked people to fund his legal fees that’s the moment it stopped being about freedom of speech. This is about money and a whole heap of it. If it wasn’t about money then why can’t he pay his own legal fees?

How do you know what I contribute to? Bet you haven’t given any of your hard-earned cash to his fund yet have you?

Jun 25, 2019, 20:27

The vast majority of people (and apparently particularly the academically 'qualified') are misguided by a constant flow of misinformation emerging from the media, academia, clergy, and other public institutions. ‘Homophobia’ and 'Islamophobia for example are widely accepted and ubiquitously perpetuated constructs, with zero base in neither experiential, nor scientific reality. Not one case of these 'conditions' exists in peer-reviewed journal articles. The reason for this is quite simple - There are not enough people overwhelmed by fear (i.e. phobic) in the presence of Homosexuals or Muslims to justify the formal declaration of such conditions and to include them in the diagnostic literature. I have not personally witnessed anything like it. Have you?

What has happened is that something non-existent has been made real and popular among the unthinking masses to the extent that the latter now believes it exists, much like children believe in Santa Clause.

You may now return to your Orwellian programming.

Jun 25, 2019, 20:35

Wow Nda, you seem to have headed in a new direction...when did you get red pilled, or are you just taking the p!ss....again?

Very interesting...odd, but interesting all the same...and people say miracles are fantacy...dayamn!!!:D

Jun 25, 2019, 20:51

@DB. If Folau is charged with 'homophobia' he's going to have a field day with them. However, the ARU cannot be THAT stupid. Or can they? The media certainly qualifies for this distinction. Personally, my tolerance for stupidity has decreased over the years, to the point of very briefly considering the merits of antinatalism (an utterly stupid philosophy in itself). Whilst I remain sympathetic towards the vast masses of idiots out there, I admit to having lost some of the well-mannered civility with which I addressed it during my earlier developmental periods.

Jun 25, 2019, 20:53

Cloudy you are not getting it. A billion would be small change given how serious this matter is. Watch this clip

Great clip brother Christians stand with Folau for sure!

Izzy Folau's case is our case.

Jun 26, 2019, 01:54

Another question is what the legal position of GoFuMe would be, should a supreme court rule in favour of Folau. Will there just be egg-on-face, or will they have more, e.g. discrimination to answer for?

Jun 26, 2019, 06:45

So... Nadb... sorry cant spell your full name.

I did see the phrase "Christophobe / Christophobia" used the other day... seems the PC police getting a dose of their own medicine...

Re Izzy matter - the whole thing correctly boils down to what someone posted the other day - Free Speech Vs Political Correctness cannot exist in absolutes... 

It is and will remain a 50/50 - 30/70 world... unless under the influence of beeno's "globalists"...

Go aussies in cricket SMOKED those silly poms... haha - who have the proven violent "homophobe" Stokes in their team... 

Jun 26, 2019, 12:35

Redsman it's great to see the tremendous support Folau is getting from everyday Ozzies. 

I was also very surprised to see the support Folau is getting from everyday New Zealanders as well. Perhaps the kiwis are not as dumb as some of those posting here! 

Very good news is that Globalist Google is being grilled in the US Senate right now for their censoring of conservativs and that they have damping evidence of this censorship. Project Veritas has done outstanding work.

Freedom loving people's everywhere are rising up against globalist tyranny. :D

Let's hope Folau and his legal team win. I still think suing these nz goth freak lead scumbags for 10 million dollars is far, far too small a figure. These scumbags are after all trying to destroy democracy. 

Anyhow things are going well and the silent majority are waking up!! 

Jun 26, 2019, 13:11

Great clip this. How the Go Fund Me boycott of Folu has backfired. Hahahahhahahahaha:D

Here the anti free speech fascists are taken to task. Great stuff!!! Those frot pervs think they can ban anybody quoting the God's word, the wonderful Bible!!  The pervs have got themselves a big problem! Looks like Folau's legal team will be fully funded.

Poor Cloudy thinks that the Christian Community who fund Charities in a massive way must not defend their values in court. Well as suggested Cloudy go and fund the pervs legal efforts to nail Folau - clearly where your sympathies lie.

Jun 26, 2019, 13:43

Sermon on the Mount Beeno.....read it. You’ll find out exactly what Jesus thinks about that.

‘He said to settle disputes quickly and to avoid court proceedings, to "turn the other cheek," and if an adversary should obtain judgment against them in court to "let him have thy cloak also" (Matt. 5:25-26, 39-40). The apostle Paul condemned the practice that "brother goeth to law with brother, and that before the unbelievers" (1 Cor. 6:6). He counseled the Corinthian saints to find a wise person from among them to judge the matter and failing that, to suffer the wrong rather than to take it to legal authorities for a decision (verses 5-7).’

It’s straight forward, no need to add anything or take anything away. Self-explanatory even an atheist would get it.

Jun 26, 2019, 14:09

Got a great new post on Beeno's Trumpet that may help you see the light Cloudy. Go and see what Sky News and the bloggers are saying.Christians and non Christians are giving massive support for Folau. 

The apostle Paul condemned the practice that "brother goeth to law with brother, and that before the unbelievers"

By the way you really don't think the foul nz goth freak and these other pervs are brothers do you?

if an adversary should obtain judgment against them in court . Firstly, Folau hasn't gone to court to court yet. Secondly Folau certainly has yet had a judgement against him!

What on earth are you talking about! Have you any cue at all!

Cloudy one has to be concerned about your mental health. Are you on medication? Something just isn't right about you.

Jun 26, 2019, 15:41

Beeno....surely you know what the Sermon on the Mount is about. Do I have to explain it’s meaning and why Jesus felt the need to deliver it? Please don’t make me do that. It’s clear what He thought about litigation.

Folau’s fight is nothing about freedom of speech and based on what I know about him and his family, I’m beginning to doubt if it ever was. You don’t even know the character of the man so how would you know what his real intent is? A charlatan.....you know what? I hope he loses his case then he can go save all the sinners with his own money. Let’s see how that works out and what he’s willing to sacrifice......for no religion that does not require the sacrifice of all things ....yes Beeno ALL things even money ...wads of it.....will ever have sufficient power to produce the faith necessary for salvation. When a man has offered in sacrifice all that he has for TRUTH, even his own life and believing before God that he has been called to make this sacrifice because He seeks to do His will, then God will accept that offering and sacrifice and he’ll waltz right through the pearly gates.

Asking people to fund his legal fees is not a sacrifice. Go read the Book of Job.

Jun 26, 2019, 16:13

Cloudy, for the last few weeks, has made a far more credible and respectful attempt to portray Christian values and beliefs compared to Beeno, to everyone on this forum, even if she never intended to, which I know she never did

Cloudy has absolutely and completely and utterly schooled Beeno in this regard, where he professes to know it all, and what is the most impressive about what Cloudy has done, is that she did it with no copy and paste articles, or You Tube videos...….. it was from Cloudy's own thoughts herself

Very very impressive Cloudy, and thank you very much for what you have posted, I appreciated reading your thoughts and opinions on all of this

Jun 26, 2019, 16:40

Beeno is a God-fearing Christian. He applies non of the principles or values, he is just scared about getting into heaven. He is entirely self-serving, and will never grasp or apply the basic tenants of being a decent person. (via religious doctrine or not). 

Jun 26, 2019, 16:50

Well put DA...and Clouds stood up for herself, stood her ground without being rude. Impressive....Beenz, more later...

Jun 26, 2019, 17:45

Beenz, I'm all for standing up and voicing Biblical truths  or whatever other reasons for speaking your mind, but it's never OK to be rude in doing so. Some of your responses to Cloudy were very rude and unnecessary. 

Cloudy, you seemed to have learned from your encounter with Plum...that whole thing got out of hand badly...not all his fault, but I can understand both sides to that fight...not agreeing, but understanding. 

He's not around now, but I think he also learned a few things from it ...and regret some things.

I think I'm also in a process of trying a new and better approach...not always easy to stick to it, but continuing in the same old rut is plain stupid...

Well, sorry if this sounds like a sermon, but that's how it looked to me and I thought it deserved mention. 

Jun 26, 2019, 20:28

Oh please given Cloudy's rank stupidity and betrayal I have been incredibly restrained.

Cloudy's doubts about Folau mean zero. She has repeatedly sided against Christian values and sided with those attacking Christians.
PLEASE Note - this matter goes FAR, FAR  beyond Folau. I have given ample evidence that there is a WORLD WIDE effort to shut up ALL speech that is not PC  from the Globalist point of view. Meaning not only CHRISTIAN BUT ANYONE STEPPING out of line becomes fair game. 
That one has to spell this out yet again shows once more how profoundly ignorant some oaks are - and here once again given the monumental ignorance I have congratulate myself on my very admirable restraint.
I have provided comment by many bloggers. Video clips where various people talk about the attack on free speech. Spoken about big Tech censorship, Project Veritas, the cenorship of people in Europe etc etc. It's all over the internet. It's being discussed right now in the US Senate. 
But all one gets from the incredibly silly Cloudy is Folau is doing this for financial gain. Or - the people giving to support Folau don't support charities as if she has any clue as to who they they give to. Then we get her hopeless misunderstanding the scripture she quotes. I seriously wonder about her mental state. 
As for ou Draadie grow a backbone oak! Friendship with the world is emnity with God.
I find it truly amazing that any sane person would not be up in arms again what the globalist backed LGBT group are trying to foist on society and particularly children. I find it horrific that there is a mass murder of children going on and they are moving on to killing the newborn! I am again horrified at the  growth of pedophilia and the LGBT attempts to normalize pedophilia. The insistance too that trans men can use girls bathroom and think it insane men should compete in women's sport.
I AM ALSO DISGUSTED WITH MANY HERE WHO TOLERATE THESE THINGS AND EVEN SUPPORT THEM. 
When I post that 63 million unborn children were murdered in the USA since 1970. Nobody says a word!!!! IT FRANKLY IS SHOCKING. TALK ABOUT SEARED CONSCIENCES.
Then you turn around and say I am not being nice to poor CLOUDY!
Really. What support has Cloudy been on all these issues. She has been a consistent opponent day by day. 
I stand with Folau and all the Christians and those wanting to keep their freedom, keep their nation states from destruction and keep the globalist filth from overwhelming their societies. I apologize for none of this and am proud of all the millions around the world rising up to fight the menace we are confronted with. 
Unlike some resident bone heads here I have done my homework.

Jun 26, 2019, 20:33

The stupidity of Cloudy that Folau has to fight this batlle all on his own is incredible. 

People want to be part of this fight. They do NOT want Folau to fight their battles and bear all the cost. 

It would be criminal not to help. 

Go and give your money to the gay legal team Cloudy you Judas. 

Jun 26, 2019, 20:41

Wehe, Baboon-ou has been so pwned by Cloudy on these Folau threads that he's starting to unravel . . . or should I say, unravelling even more than usual.

Seldom have I seen one poster so utterly and embarrassingly humiliated as Baboon-ou has been schooled by Cloudy.

Jun 26, 2019, 20:44

Has anybody here got anything to say about 63 million US unborn children being murdered since 1970.

I mentioned this fact a number of times but can't recall a response?

Are you so far gone that you simply shrug it off or what. Is it you don't want to be singled out as being non globalist PC. 

Why the incredible silence.

Ditto all the other issues raised. The shrugging off of these things is beyond amazing. 

Jun 26, 2019, 21:00

"Why the incredible silence."

Probably because no-one gives the tiniest toss what an unbelievably stupid, brainwashed and cowardly liar has to say about anything.

Rooinek trying hard to help Baboon-ou understand what his status is on this forum.

Jun 26, 2019, 21:04

No you for one don't give a toss that 63 million children were murdered and that is why you were silent. You don't give a toss because you are the ultimate tosser. 

What a total disgrace. 

This forum and a few nutjobs most certainly don't define my status. Hahahahaha the clown gets all clownish again. 

You pervs are a tragic lot for sure.

If I am wrong about your silence tell me why you had no comment to make about these 63 million deaths an amount about equivalent to all the deaths re WW2. 

Also explain why you see no problem with pervs messing with children. Is it just because you are a perv yourself or what. Why your silence on this. Let's hear from you rooijackass! 

Jun 26, 2019, 21:25

Baboon-ou, you seem to have mistaken me for someone who cares what a stupid, cowardly liar thinks about anything. I don't. I'm just having a chuckle at the blithering idiot who is getting his head handed to him and is too stupid to realise that everyone is laughing at him.

Jun 26, 2019, 21:43

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ou rooitwit doges two simple questions and crashes!

Perv you have been unmasked.!!!!!!!!!!! Face facts perv you were silent because you couldn't give a toss. All you felt you had to do is tell everyone how wrong Beeno was! Now how has that worked out for you.:D

"Mistaken you for somebody who cares". Well of course you care what Beeno thinks. You vehemently declared to the board you were going to have nothing to do with Beeno. How long did that last you feeble minded perv! Hahahahahahaha its like taking candy from a baby!

So here you are disputing the fact you are an extreme tosset who cares not a toss about 63 million children being murdered and cares not a toss about pervs like you messing with kids.

Not a good day for poor rooiperv!!!!!!

Jun 26, 2019, 21:49

By the way rooitwit do you know what "everyone" means. Who exactly is everyone. Explain yourself.

Given how the board pervs have had their sorry fat buts kicked they are now morel likely to be applyinging salve than laughing!! :D But again who is everyone. List the everyone. if you cant apologise for lying.

Rooperv sorted! its actually too easy.

Jun 26, 2019, 22:04

Well it seems rooiperv has run away again. Doubtless he will be telling the board that he really means it this time, he is never,never, never going to speak to that horrid Beeno again. Talk about a 19th nervous breakdown an ever repeating cycle!

Everyone please note Beeno thinks murdering children is wrong and messing with kids is also wrong -isn't he cowardly and stupid everyone. But as a perv i cant help messing with kids as i like them and i was born that way so obviously its not my fault Sob, Sob its all so unfair!!. Oh dear Beeno is so horrid isn't he everyone!. Along comes sharkperv and Cloudy.......

Anyhow enough swattinging away flies. There is a certain pong when ou rooiperv the poop is around. Image result for peg on nose smiley Image result for peg on nose smiley

Jun 26, 2019, 22:21

Related image

Jun 26, 2019, 22:22

Mr Been's daughter is actually hot!!

Related image

Jun 26, 2019, 22:43

The pong just stronger as sharkperv arrives on cue.

Beeno the puppet master. 

Jun 26, 2019, 23:06

"The pong just stronger . . ."

Baboon-ou the puppet master inarticulate uneducated imbecile who can't string a coherent sentence together.

LMAO!

Jun 27, 2019, 02:21

Beeno there’s no need to get upset....there is a lot we can do to help our cause. I’ve spent quite a bit of time in here about Folau but not near as much as you. I do wonder where you get all this time to support the noble causes you’re so passionate about. Remember what Paul said ....’being a doer of the word and not a hearer only.’

I can be mad and upset about the things you say about me but I choose not to because I know who I am and what you think about me doesn’t matter.

Let’s wait and see what happens hopefully we will all still be alive and can cheerfully debate the outcome. The sooner the better.

Jun 27, 2019, 03:01

Jun 27, 2019, 12:14

Dense Denise these blank posts of yours are your best bet. 

Firstly, they stop you from making a complete twit of yourself. 

Secondly, they ensure you don't make any spelling errors. Hahahahahaha. 

Poor old dense crashed badly in respect of his spell fiend activities. :D

Cloudy I am pleased my views of you don't matter. 

Hope you will be sleeping better. 

Also sincerely hope you are beginning to understand how reduculous your comments are about folk helping Folau with legal costs are.!

By the way if you have any real proof that folk donating to Folau's legal fees don't also donate to charity please provide it.

You probably, in the case of the Christians at least, will find that evidence hard to get as Biblical giving is to be done secretly rather than being trumpeted to gain approval. Something you are blissfully unaware of. 

Face facts Cloudy once again you are blowing bubbles. 

Aren't you glad I am here to help you with these very elementary matters. :angel:

You need to Log in to reply.