Folau possibly playing TOP 14 next.

Forum » Rugby » Folau possibly playing TOP 14 next.

Jan 12, 2021, 13:29

So Folau has been playing Super League for Catan Dragons ,had impressive debut,scoring, but the Chinese virus pandemic has stopped the season.
Bayonne and Perpignan are interested in signing him....imagine France winning the next World Cup with him at Fullback.

Jan 12, 2021, 17:29

Well I don't know if Folau will play for France, however France has never looked so good for several decades...they have been in finals, semi-finals and quarter-finals far too often.

The chances of them being ripe for the WC look very good and they are more than capable of taking it this time, the odds are for them.

I'm not a betting man but they indeed look like a good bet...their odds will probably shorten closer to the big event. Better to get in early, you might get 10 to 1, but I don't think so.

Jan 12, 2021, 23:07

Folau will never be able to play for France having already been an international for Australia. The wanker shouldn’t be accepted back into the game full stop....

Jan 13, 2021, 08:28

Indeed moolaa...hopefully he learned his lesson...it's fine sranding up for your faith, but there's no need to trample on others doing so.

Jan 13, 2021, 11:46

Fuck that ignorant homophobic twat

Jan 13, 2021, 15:54

Yeah maybe at for Tonga then...they really need him.There's apparently a loop hole via Olympic sevens qualifying where he could play for them.

Jan 13, 2021, 15:54

Wouldn't put a dime on any team on even Lions tour never mind World Cup.China plague wrecking too much havoc.

C

You need to Log in to reply.