Forum poll . . .

Forum » Rugby » Forum poll . . .

Oct 27, 2016, 09:34

Who has the biggest obsession on this forum?

a) Moffie's obsession about being taller than Dave
b) Alucard/DimSum/DesertFool/GonzoTheGimp's obsession with Patrick Lambie
c) Ou Maaik's obsession with Juan de Jongh/Morne Steyn/Willem Alberts/Victor Matfield
d) Dense's obsession with pleasing his Master
e) Dumb Ass's obsession with Rooinek
f) Rooinek's obsession with Moffie
g) Baboon-ou's obsession with cheating referees
h) Baboon-ou'd obsession with Donald Tr(*)mp

Normally I would have said it's close between b) and d) but just lately it's become e).

Option e) gets my vote.

Oct 27, 2016, 09:38

f) P!ss mint's obsession with Moffie

Oct 27, 2016, 09:58

F 

Oct 27, 2016, 10:11

Quick question is "Dumb Ass" beendik ? Wardad thanks you in advance....

Oct 27, 2016, 10:19

Nah Wardad, beeno is in his own class there

Considering all these posts are now here and available, showing what a deceitful and dishonest low life this P!ss Mint really is, even to his buddy posters, this poll should rather be as follows.

Has any poster ever been discredited to such a degree regarding his dishonesty on a forum as poor P!ss Mint here.

It would be a resounding NO

Case Closed

Oct 27, 2016, 10:38

No Wardad, Dumb Ass is Devil's Advocate.

You can add Baboon-ou's obsession with cheating referees as an option . . . let's see, what are we up to now . . . option g) . . . and his obsession with Donald Tr(*)mp as option h).

I'm sticking with e).

Oct 27, 2016, 11:00

Rooinek

RE: Forum poll . . .
October 27, 2016, 10:38:55

No Wardad, Dumb Ass is Devil's Advocate.

Are you sure this time P!ss Mint....... I'm not Stu?...... nogal put your house on it?

ROTFLMFAO !!

What a twat you are..... but a deceitful dishonest and smelly twat

Urinal Mint.... LOL, you really need to start thinking a bit more better about yourself..... you know, get that ambition of yours back up as well as your lowly self esteem.

Urinal Mint...... never ever have I seen a person think so low of themselves, LMAO

Oct 27, 2016, 11:04

Here we go again, UrinalRooi doing his polls again, the last one was to get rid of Moz, funny how it all ends up with eggnog down the old Geezer's face. Bwhahahahahaha

Oct 27, 2016, 11:04

Don't forget Mike and Victor Matfield! 

Oct 27, 2016, 11:10

"Don't forget Mike and Victor Matfield!"

Option c) amended.

Oct 27, 2016, 11:20

Denny

RE: Forum poll . . .
October 27, 2016, 11:04:07

Here we go again, UrinalRooi doing his polls again, the last one was to get rid of Moz, funny how it all ends up with eggnog down the old Geezer's face. Bwhahahahahaha

Who can forget almost seeing the desperation dripping from that thread P!ss Mint created

Boy, did that blow up in his face, as do most things

Oct 27, 2016, 11:29

c   + Japan

Oct 27, 2016, 11:50

Speaking of Beeno, where is he? It is very unusual for him to be quiet! Probably feeling a bit sorry for himself because Tru-mp is starting to look like he is not even in the race anymore. 

Oct 27, 2016, 11:54

Baboon-ou is hiding away somewhere hoping everyone forgets how vociferously he supported and campaigned for the clown Donald Tr(*)mp.

Oct 27, 2016, 13:34

All the other "obsessions" come and go or raise their heads occasionally but option C is constant.

I choose C

Oct 27, 2016, 13:44

Hmmmmmmmm??

That's a toughie.

It's between d & e.

My vote will have to go to the pasted down Comb-Over ... reason being that he's posted a lot more than DA and his obsession with Mozart goes back to the days of SuperSport.

That's more than a decade of his puckered lips making contact with Mozart's appendage.

Just the though of it gives me the heebies!!

Oct 27, 2016, 17:36

That reminds me I haven't discussed Dave's height recently.....hahahaha. The 9 year old send up and poor Rooi-urinal is still offended. It takes a long time for the penny to drop.

My vote goes for Rooi-urinal's obsession with Luke Watson, which is still dominting his view of Schalk.

Oct 27, 2016, 17:52

"My vote goes for Rooi-urinal's obsession with Luke Watson, which is still dominting his view of Schalk."

Well, who can argue with that? I don't even know what "dominting" means!

LMAO . . . FY!

Oct 27, 2016, 18:15

You don't know what was meant Lochte? Really, the typo gotcha? Your pea brain couldnt even make that leap....shame old chap. You really are a dim mint.....LMAOFY!

Nov 02, 2016, 07:49

F.

Moffie was solely responsible for Arthur John leaving and he also played a major part in the departures of Biltongbek and Ole Cruz.

The irony is we lost a poster like Ole Cruz who is a current test player who gave us insights into one of the world's top-ranked test sides . . . but we retained a pompous, self-absorbed and deceitful old blowhard who doesn't even know what numbers the loosehead and tighthead props wear on their backs!

I wish we'd kept the excellent posters who've left because of Moffie's infantile behaviour and dumped him instead.

Now watch the childish and conceited old liar accuse me of trying to drive him away and call for the board to vote as to whether he stays or not . . . and watch his Servile Gimps rally to his defence! 

Pffffffffffhahahaha! Actually I shouldn't laugh . . . it's happened before!

Ou Maaik, Moffie is lucky I call him Moffie as it only draws attention to his general foppishness, his affectation and his penchant for being a drama queen. 

There is another more succinct and accurate word for people like Moffie . . . it starts with a "c" and rhymes with "hunt". Would you prefer if I called him that?

Another thrilling and fun-filled Saturday night in the life of Moffie as he spends the entire evening hunched over his keyboard waiting in vain for a Rooinek reply.

LMAO!

Picture the scene . . .

Mrs Moffie: Why don't we go out tonight? We never do anything anymore . . . you just sit there at your PC.

Moffie: You don't understand, Rooinek got a prediction wrong today! It's one of the greatest moments of my life! I'm waiting for him to reply.

Mrs Moffie: Rooinek? You mean the internet guy who always gets the better of you?

Moffie (going red-faced): He does NOT always get the better of me! He said the Springboks would win today and they LOST so I got the better of him!

Mrs Moffie: Oh . . . so is that why you were cheering every time the All Blacks scored today? Bit sad when you allow your allegiance to be dictated by some random guy on the internet!

Moffie: You don't understand! I really hate Rooinek! He's always making fun of me and exposing me as a pompous and ignorant old windbag.

Mrs Moffie: Well, you are a pompous and ignorant old windbag . . . not to mention a boring and lifeless loser. Look at you sitting there all hunched up with your fingers poised above the keyboard. It's a Saturday night for goodness sake! Can't we do something fun for a change?

Moffie (getting a bit tearful): But this is my chance to get even with Rooinek!

Mrs Moffie: From what I've heard, it'll take a lot more than a wrong prediction for you to get even with Rooinek. I bet he doesn't waste his Saturday night staring at his laptop screen waiting for you to reply. So what was your prediction for today's game by the way?

Moffie: I didn't make one . . . but Rooinek did and he was WRONG! Oh boy, this is going to be great! Where is he?

Mrs Moffie: He's probably spending some time with his wife or family at a restaurant or a movie or something . . . doing things that normal people do. He'll probably come home later tonight and make fun of you for being such a loser again! Who gets this kind of thrill about someone else's prediction when he couldn't even make one of his own?

Moffie: He has nowhere to run and nowhere to hide, the All Blacks won! LMAOFY!

Mrs Moffie: LMAOFY? I know what LMAO stands for, what is the FY?

Moffie: Well, it was actually a bit embarrassing . . . I was pretending to laugh on the message board the other day and I made a typo. Rooinek bust me and started laughing at me again so I had to quickly think of something that LMAOFY might stand for and guess what I came up with? I quickly thought of "Laughing My Ass Off . . . For Years"! How clever was that?

Mrs Moffie: That's one of the stupidest and lamest things I've ever heard . . . I've had enough of this . . . I'm going to go watch a movie even if I have to go by myself. You sit here and wait for your pal to reply, I can't flush my life down the toilet just because you're obsessed with this internet person who always gets the better of you.

Moffie: He does NOT get the better of me! That's a LIE! You are a LIAR! I'm taller than you! I have a Kelloggs Cornflake degree! I can integrate X squared and I am TALLER than you!

Mrs Moffie: I'm going, you can make your own dinner.

Moffie (sticking out his tongue): Nyaah nyaah nyaah! I'm successful and I'm tall! The All Blacks won and Rooinek got it WRONG! Where the heck is he? It's not FAIR! Why isn't he replying to me?

Mrs Moffie: Bye!

Pfffffhahahahaha . . . the pompous old fop who up until a few years ago couldn't put a sentence together without mentioning the pretentious single malt whisky he was busy drinking, talking about someone else's drinking!

You couldn't make this up!

One thing I'll take credit for is shutting Moffie up about his repetetive and monotonous blathering on about the whisky or the wine he was drinking. He's been shamed into silence about his own drinking problems so now he makes up these childish fantasies about my alleged drinking habits . . . when he's not snivelling and feeling all sorry for himself!

Kitchener

Moffie, good luck finding somone who givs a flying toss about your scotches in winter, your wine cellar or the fact that you can no longer drink normal beer because you wet your adult nappies after a single sip . . . but I'm not that person. Try one of your Gimps.

If Dense suddenly only had one glass of wine that night then you were either lying that night or else you're lying now. Towards the end of that evening, the two of you were squealing about how you were on your 4th bottle of wine while "Rooinek wasn't having any . . . nyaah nyaah nyaah!".

People may not believe that two grown men could possibly be so childish or obsessed with another message board poster but you and I both know it's true . . . Dense hadn't been there for more than about 10 minutes and you two were already taking turns posting on the board posting about how much wine you were already drinking. The fact that you let Dense drive home that night after 4 bottles is digraceful and I have a real problem with drunken inconsiderate louts like you and Dense.

Hehe, here's Moffie . . . his crimson face still dripping with egg and still smarting from the prison-style man-shaming he's had to endure for the last few days . . . trying desperately to rally the Servile Gimps and pretend it wasn't him who's taken a fearful beating. First Medusa, then "Bobbie" and now it seems Moffie is some kind of white supremacist who dreams of ethnic cleansing and racial purification on a genocidal scale.

Oh well, Moffie, at least Dense is still slurping frantically at your Vegemite starfish . . . although one has to question whether the support of a stinking liar really helps Moffie's cause.

Agreed, Dave. Moffie is the only person I know who thinks Jaques Fourie is crap and his constant belittling of a great Springbok with the best strike rate in the modern era is honestly one of the stupidest stances I've seen from someone who professes to know even the basic fundamentals of rugby.

Chuck in things like the fact that Moffie doesn't even know what a Grand Slam is, his ridiculous bias against young players and his laughable ideas on tackling (like the "plant-rush" defence) and you have to wonder if this idiot ever played even 5 minutes of rugby in his life.

Moffie, you're always gloating about these alleged victories that only ever happened in your very fertile little imagination yet you continue to dodge actual competitons like the various Fantasy Rugby comps or Superbru.

If you want to prove a point about your rugby knowledge as opposed to mine then man up and start making actual predictions instead of having a pathetic little pop at other people who are prepared to make actual predictions or player selections. I'm a Fantasy Rugby and Superbru regular and I always have been. My predictions and player selections are there for all to see . . . unlike yours which always seem to happen AFTER the fact. Wehe.

Don't worry Moffie, you can relax, I don't really expect you to enter something that might expose your extremely limited rugby knowledge. I know you're a gutless coward who likes to talk himself up but always ducks a real challenge. You just keep telling your Servile Gimps how wonderful you are and I'm quite sure they'll keep stoking your fragile little ego. That's the kind of obsequious adulation we all know you thrive on . . . rather than these nasty old competitions that keep score and actually measure predictions and/or your knowledge of players.

(Cue some pathetic excuse about not having the time or not getting enough TV coverage!)

Jalepeno

The same as above......

LMFAO

Nov 02, 2016, 08:17

Ok... so you've decided to post as "Admit One" today.

I supposed you think you have us all fooled, huh?

Haaaaaaaaaahahahahahaaa!!

What an arse.

Nov 02, 2016, 09:30

I'm also a bit confused here. This post is obviously Rooi's writing style, but posted by Admit One. I forget who here has what alias's. Is it common knowledge that Admit One is in fact Rooinek? If not, I think the above post is a bit of a booboo! 

Or is it paraphrasing other posts by Kitchener, Rooi etc etc? All a little confusing! 

Nov 02, 2016, 10:16

Eish.  Nee manne. How can you not see what Admit One has done?  Hint. Read the second post on this thread. 

Nov 02, 2016, 10:31

Right. So Admit One clearly is not Rooi! Thanks Cera.

Nov 02, 2016, 10:42

I interpreted Admit_One's long-winded and plagiarized diatribe as another vote for e).

Nov 02, 2016, 11:15

Sure Sure

More diversion from P!ss Mint 

Nov 02, 2016, 12:24

Unbelievable.

The way I see it, Admit One quoted remarks, by Rooi, to support his vote (see the second post on this thread).

Maybe Admit One should just explain what he has done, but I suspect that he would just confirm my "theory".

Nov 02, 2016, 12:30

Ceradunce, maybe you Kamp SS okes do things differently to everyone else but for normal people when you quote something then you should really acknowledge your sources . . . or at the very least put some quote signs around the passages you're quoting . . . otherwise it just looks like plagiarism.

I understand why you need to jump to the defence of your Kamp SS buddy but if I'm right about Admit_One and Dumb Ass being the same sad, lifeless loser then it does equate to yet another e) vote.

Nov 02, 2016, 12:36

Vlag, good pickup, I know exactly what you're saying...it makes a lot of sense.

Nov 02, 2016, 13:10

I am not defending anybody. Just stating the obvious. 

Having said that, Rooi, I do agree with you about acknowledging sources. I for one am quite often bugged when it is not done. There are a few of us, you included, who always try to make it obvious when quoting something by someone else. If I do not have a link, I mostly put the quoted parts in quotation marks and/or in Italics. 

Nov 02, 2016, 14:11

Bliksem !

First I was this Stu oke

Now I'm this Admit One oke

Tomorrow... who knows 

P!ss Mint is sure catching onto me quickly

Nov 02, 2016, 15:54

Rooinek: "Oh well, Moffie, at least Dense is still slurping frantically at your Vegemite starfish . . ." 

Nov 02, 2016, 17:20

Geez those old Rooiurinal posts brought a tear to my eye....poor old codger went to so much trouble.

Nov 02, 2016, 19:14

Well it looks clearly like (f) is your winner.

Nov 02, 2016, 20:12

Nov 03, 2016, 06:45

Case Closed alright, after being undecided I have to admit to being pointed to now what seems like the obvious choice.

F

Nov 03, 2016, 08:04

Yeah, it's a no brainer......

P!ss Mint is besotted with Mozart 

Feb 06, 2019, 09:05

<3

You need to Log in to reply.