You need to LOG IN to reply.

From Hero to Zero ... what happened??

Forum » Rugby » From Hero to Zero ... what happened??

Apr 14, 2019, 08:49

Last week we were told about the brilliance of Robert Du Preez as a coach ... how he's building a formidable side ... with Lukhanyo Am destined for greatness.

We've been listening all season long on how lucky we are to have a guy like Esterhuizen among us and that the best thing since Cullen is the weedy Curwin Bosch.

Well ... ??? What happened..

They were badly thrashed ... and ... um ... that's not what usually happens to world beaters ... right?

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahah!!!

Shamepies!!! Poor dears!!!

Suddenly they're not a happy squad of players any more. How things have changed. They were a very happy bunch last week ... but that was last week ...

LMAO!!

Apr 14, 2019, 08:59

CC

Careful - it is cruel to laugh at the smokescreen Pakie and Mozart created about their favourite players - they only see good in those players and refuse to recognize reality.    Remember they regard themselves as top rugby performance evaluators  

LMAO

Apr 14, 2019, 08:59

Last week we were told about the brilliance of Robert Du Preez as a coach

We were? Who called him a brilliant coach?

Apr 14, 2019, 09:06

As for Bosch - 136m, 4 clean breaks, 6 defenders beaten. The most meters, breaks and defenders beaten by anyone in the game. The only player who looked like he could spark something in the Sharks side.

While not ideal because of his size, the Sharks may have to play him at flyhalf. I don't see how they can continue with Robert.

Apr 14, 2019, 09:19

Yup ... Bosch is our very own Cullen in the making.

A whizz-kid ... we should speed his way into the Boks mix as soon as possible.

He seems to be the only happy chappy in the Sharks squad. The rest are in a very bad way ... well at least this week they are.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaaa!!

Apr 14, 2019, 11:13

In the land of the blind cock-eye is king.   Bosch has been fouling up in a  number of games he played in previously - so suddenly he is the pick of the crop.    Weird.

Apr 14, 2019, 12:21

Bosch has his limitations but he is one of the few backline players in SA that can pass and create opportunities. 

Apr 14, 2019, 12:37

Nice to see a sane comment instead of the hysterical squeaking of a pair of children, thanks SB.

Apr 14, 2019, 15:35

Boy Am sure had an awful game......he made all of his tackles, beat 2 tackles, made 47 metres and 3 offloads......bad game. But Allende had a great game, one of his best:

L AmC 0 6 14 47 0 2 3 0

D AllendeC 0 4 9 34 1 4 1 0

But hold on Am made more metres than Duh, and offloaded 3 to 1. Gosh I guess you have to conclude that Am's worst game is better than Duh Allende's best game.

Apr 14, 2019, 16:28

What did all that wonderful play of Am  produced in the context of the biggest loss of the Sharks against the Jaguares.    And my friend got mixed up again - remember De Allende is an inside center and Am an outside center,   Classical stuff to make such a funny comparison.     

What did all that wonderful play of Am  produced in the context of the biggest loss of the Sharks against the Jaguares.    And my friend got mixed up again - remember De Allende is an inside center and Am an outside center,   Classical stuff to make such a funny comparison.     

Apr 14, 2019, 17:00

I see you are getting a little anxious.....easy on that submit button. But if you want to compare inside centres only, here's Burger Odendaal.....who I also rate way better than Duh Allende. Almost 3 times the miles per gallon.

B OdendaalC 0 13 15 98 3 3 3 0

Apr 14, 2019, 17:04

And of course Esterhozen on his worst day looks pretty much like Duh Allende on his best day:

A EsterhuizenC 0 11 12 33 0 2 2 0 ......D AllendeC 0 4 9 34 1 4 1 0

Face it Mike you have been pumping Duh for five fruitless years now. And it's been a desert.

Two weeks ago Rugby24 came up with an article saying he was losing the race for Bok 12. When he saw that in print the dumb bugger finally realized he had to try....so for 2 weeks in a row he has at least tried.

But history tells us even this flaccid improvement wont last.

Apr 14, 2019, 17:09

Wait a second - what about scoring of tries, still  according to you one of the most negative  contribution a player can make?

Apr 14, 2019, 17:09

Wait a second - what about scoring of tries, still  according to you one of the most negative  contribution a player can make?

Apr 14, 2019, 17:23

Defenders beaten are a more reliable indicator of centre play:

Esterhozen 19 in 67 runs

Am 18....in 51 runs

Duh Allende 15....in 68 runs

Kriel 13.....in 44 runs

Clearly Esterhozen is more likely to break the line than Duh Allende.....and Am is more likely to break the line than Kriel.

And Estehozen, Am and Kriel all offloaded 6 times to Duh Allende's 4. Duh Allende is a cul-de -sac. Case closed.

Apr 14, 2019, 17:32

Dimness as per normal - what about scoring of tries?    What you claim counts is not everything and then we have that weird approach about comparing 12's with 13's.   Find it noticeable that you are too prejudiced top discuss anything objectively.  

You need to Log in to reply.