Great win Bulls

Forum » Rugby » Great win Bulls

Jun 10, 2022, 23:37

Epic win away from home against a Leinster side packed with test stars

Not many sides beat Leinster at home

Great performances by Grobelaar, Marcel Coetzee, Elrigh Louw, Zak Burger and Moodie

Jun 10, 2022, 23:49

Yes i Agree 100% ....I am also very impressed with Mornay Smith and Gerhard Steenkamp.....these guys played there heart out....just shows you what you can do with no name players, good structure and Self believe to create a winning Culture....Jake White is a Master Coach and just getting better as he gets older.....Morne Steyn yet again showed his worth.....great great stuff boys, legends! Tom Stormers go Boys!

Jun 11, 2022, 02:54

If the Stormers win does that mean the final will be played in Capetown? 

Jun 11, 2022, 03:21

I think so because they higher up on the leaderboard? 

Jun 11, 2022, 03:21

Hard to find the full games, but there are usually highlights available. Sounds like a great  win.

Jun 11, 2022, 03:27

I have noticed though that sometimes full games are on YouTube, but only quite a while after the game has been played....highlights are usually on supersport quite quick. I Downloaded a app called Tube Video Download, which allows you to Download Videos from YouTube without subscription to Premium YouTube.....quite cool.

Jun 11, 2022, 05:42

Did unfortunately not watch the game - since I thought the Bulls were in for a big hiding.  Great game by them and  it shows when a franchise is basically privately owned what an be achieved.    The linkage to the owners are through Schalk Brits and White may even get a pay-hike as a result of the win.

Anyway - th Stormers has a goo chance to beat Ulster in Cape Town.   Imagine what an outcry that would cause on the part of the member clubs in the Northern Hemisphere,    

Anyway - I think the Jaguars should also be part of the NH competitions - but the resistance against that would be massive against it - especially in view of the fact that the NH clubs could be beaten  and they may lose when playing against SH teams.    

Jun 11, 2022, 05:42

Did unfortunately not watch the game - since I thought the Bulls were in for a big hiding.  Great game by them and  it shows when a franchise is basically privately owned what an be achieved.    The linkage to the owners are through Schalk Brits and White may even get a pay-hike as a result of the win.

Anyway - th Stormers has a goo chance to beat Ulster in Cape Town.   Imagine what an outcry that would cause on the part of the member clubs in the Northern Hemisphere,    

Anyway - I think the Jaguars should also be part of the NH competitions - but the resistance against that would be massive against it - especially in view of the fact that the NH clubs could be beaten  and they may lose when playing against SH teams.    

Jun 11, 2022, 12:55

Credit to Jake for masterminding the win against all odds

That idiot Keo reckons it’s Jakes greatest victory even surpassing his WC win

Jun 11, 2022, 13:27

Ja nee this Keo is a Idiot...not very Rugby wise.

Jun 11, 2022, 20:35

Keo's not that insane...last night's victory was better than the 2007 RWC win...Bools were much bigger underdogs. 

Jun 12, 2022, 11:53

Keo is a mixed bag and it takes rugby acumen to know when he is right and when he is wrong.

Jun 13, 2022, 12:35

Jake and the bulls delivered on Friday night and great to see Leinster buckle under scoreboard pressure. They want to play to much like New Zealand but when it gets physical it becomes to hard to cope with. The did miss James Lowe and Sexton didn't start. Although, the amount of chirping Sexton gave the reff really got my back up. There is nothing more annoying having to here a players voice over the ref mic, especially when they have a whiny voice. The IRB need to put an end to this Soccer antics and start fining players that protest and moan a lot. It takes the respect out of rugby

You need to Log in to reply.