Hey guys

Forum » Rugby » Hey guys

Dec 26, 2019, 03:59

No time long see. Just checking in after wasent really here to post during the RWC. Congrats to the Boks on a well deserved triumph. Very similar to 1995. A great moment for your country. Super Rugby around the corner. For ppl who play Fantasy. Thoughts? Since Fox Sports the best competition stopped running a programme. Been slim pickings recently.

Dec 26, 2019, 10:11

Hi there 3IQ good to see you back and hope you continue in this sensible vein showing due respect to the Mighty Boks as all kbbs should do! :D

Dec 26, 2019, 13:17

Hey Luke good to see you’re still around. Now just need our long lost friend Naru to show up.

All the best for the New Year. How do you think your Canes will go with their new coach?

Dec 26, 2019, 15:09

Luke

May you have a wonderful festive season and may you have a similar 2020.   

I am checking around for the Fantasy games iro the Super Rugby series,   At the moment there are only Superbru - but nearer to the mark there may be others, 

Dec 27, 2019, 00:55

Hey Cloudy Yep you got our Beaudy haha. I think we should okay. Depends on whoever plays Flyhalve goes. Yeah Mike Superbru looks the best option. Although Dreamteam on Sportsdeck looks the most similar to Foxsports.

Dec 27, 2019, 03:49

Yep Luke glad he married an Auckland girl but you’ll probably still beat us.  It takes more than one man to make a team.  I’m past having expectations it’s like ....whatever :'(

You need to Log in to reply.