Ian Botham supporting Wales over England . . .

Forum » Rugby » Ian Botham supporting Wales over England . . .

Feb 25, 2021, 11:16

English cricket legend Ian Botham will not be supporting England when they take on Wales this weekend. Botham's grandson James is in the Wales squad and Botham has no divided loyalties, he's pulling for Wales.

You can read the story here.

Cymru am byth!

Feb 25, 2021, 19:44

Fascinating report redstink. 

KEEP up the good work. 

Feb 26, 2021, 00:13

Gosh, that makes all the difference in the world ! 

We’re quite capable of losing to Wales without Botham having his say ;)

Feb 26, 2021, 10:58

Botham is a turncoat. Reminds me of rooutwit supporting Wales over the Boks. Hahaha haha. 

You did do that didn't you rooitwit? 

Feb 26, 2021, 12:34

Don’t lie Beenkop, Rooi has never supported Wales over the Boks

Mar 01, 2021, 10:49

Good move....Wales were better than England in 2019 World Cup and would have beaten them in a final.
One of the greatest teams ever the 74' Lions success was mostly due to Welsh players and they seem to be using youngsters lately...nice. 

Mar 01, 2021, 11:01

Baboon-ou. provide us with a link to where I ever supported Wales ahead of the Springboks or else concede that you're a disgusting stinking liar (which we already know).

Go on then, big-mouth. We're waiting.

becs, my post wasn't designed to get you English supporters up in arms because an English sporting legend was supporting another team to beat England, it was more to highlight the unusual circumstances Ian Botham found himself in. I'm sure most people would agree that family comes before any patriotic loyalties and I'd be the same as Botham if I were in his shoes.

Mar 01, 2021, 12:49

Mar 01, 2021, 15:18

Hmmm . . . I wonder why the Squeaky Toy thinks anyone might be interested in a picture of his last victim?

Mar 01, 2021, 17:01

You just can't help yourself!...dourest of sourpusses.

You need to Log in to reply.