You need to LOG IN to reply.

Izzy Folau reckons homos are going to hell

Forum » Rugby » Izzy Folau reckons homos are going to hell

Apr 10, 2019, 15:02

Wallabies superstar Israel Folau looked headed for another showdown with Rugby Australia on Wednesday after posting on social media that "hell awaits" homosexuals.

The deeply religious fullback, one of the sport's most marketable players, sparked uproar last year with a similar tirade, when he said God's plan for gay people was hell unless they repented their sins.

He then tweeted a link to a video opposing same-sex marriage by late American evangelist David Wilkerson.

Rugby Australia chief Raelene Castle grilled him on the issue at the time and the organisation distanced itself from his views as it walked a fine line between freedom of expression and its commitment to inclusiveness.

But he escaped sanction and recently signed a lucrative new deal.

Despite being urged to keep his views to himself, a defiant Folau made clear he would not be backing away from his staunch religious beliefs regarding homosexuality and same-sex marriage.

And the devout Christian, who last weekend became Super Rugby's all-time top try-scorer, re-ignited the controversy on Wednesday evening on his Instagram account.

He put up a banner that said "drunks, homosexuals, adulterers, liars, fornicators, thieves, atheists and idolators - Hell awaits you."

It added that they should "repent" as "only Jesus saves".

"Those that are living in Sin will end up in Hell unless you repent. Jesus Christ loves you and is giving you time to turn away from your sin and come to him," Folau wrote in an accompanying message.

In the wake of last year's scandal, Wallabies coach Michael Cheika refused to criticise Folau and said youngsters should find another idol if they don't agree with their sporting heroes.

Fellow Wallaby David Pocock, a strong advocate of marriage equality, said at the time Folau's outspoken views would not affect harmony within the national team.

THis came off his instagram feed...

Apr 10, 2019, 15:18

He appears to say that everyone is going to hell - except Christians. He would get on well with some of the people on this board.

Atheists and Idolators are also included in his hell list.  People that worship idols - presumably false God's (which is any religion except your own) . 

Apr 10, 2019, 15:20

You beat me to it, Flash.

Everything he's said is biblical ... none of it is his own opinion. He believes in the word of God and stands his ground.

Good for him.

We have watered down our sin. Homosexuality is rampant in our society. So is sodomy.

It is a filthy, disease spreading past time.

Apr 10, 2019, 15:30

Rather stick to posting clips of former heroes, SharkShit.

Apr 10, 2019, 15:36

Plenty of bible-bashing right wingers on this forum who will be nodding their heads and agreeing with Folau.

As far as I'm concerned Folau can believe what he likes but those are really stupid comments for such a high profile person to make in public. I think he may get more than just the mild rap on the knuckles he got the last time he spouted all this fundamentalist anti-everything claptrap. Might be a good idea to dump him from your Fantasy teams if you have him . . . especially as the Waratahs have a bye this weekend as well.

As for his list of people going to hell, a drunk, homosexual liar like Moffie must be a bit concerned that he ticks so many of those hell boxes.

Bit of a waste of time telling an atheist he's going to hell if you ask me . . . that's like telling a grown-up that Father Christmas won't come if he's naughty.

Apr 10, 2019, 16:29

One thing's for sure.....Peeper sees the world through a Mozart lens. The first thing Peeper Poker thought when he saw Folau's list was.....'oh boy, I can pin this on moffie'.

I used to think Mike was obsessed with me, but Peeper has reached new levels.

Never mind Peeper I left a few biscuits for you on the Trumpet.....hahahaha!

Apr 10, 2019, 16:38

@CC
Though i am a catholic and i will guide my children along those paths,

my belief is "each to their own, but do no harm".

Apr 10, 2019, 16:49

Folau is right , there'll be no tail gunners in heaven, this seems to upset those obsessed by tail pipes...makes you think does'nt it.

Incidently God does not hate homo's only the act...even tail gunners can turn from their disgusting and peverted lusts, repent and be saved.

"Oh they can't help it" is a pathetic excuse. Of course they can, we are not mindless creatures driven by our own lusts.

You might as well "wink" at the deeds of psychopaths like Ted Bundy who cannot help murdering young women because he had a sick childhood that was too terrible.

Get real please.

Apr 10, 2019, 17:28

The Drunks one is pretty new. 

Are these people who drink daily, or go out on major binge drink saga's like Zac Guilford 

The far right wingers love to tell people they are going to hell - it seems to be an ever growing list....             

The Catholic Church seems to be allowed to go to Heaven - as they repent their sins. 

Apr 10, 2019, 17:42

Everything he's said is biblical ... none of it is his own opinion.

Except the concept of hell as a place of eternal punishment of course, which is completely unbiblical and a fabrication of the churches to put the living fear into men.

Here is the short and simple explanation for those interested (from the mouths of orthodox theologians).

Apr 10, 2019, 17:49

The book that has had the most influence on the modern idea of hell is not the Bible, but most likely Dante's Divine Comedy.

Apr 10, 2019, 17:53

Sharkbok, I think it's pretty obvious then . . . drink a lot, screw around, steal stuff and don't believe in a god and then . . . just before you die, convert to Catholicism, repent your sins and bingo, you're in the good place with the bright lights and the harps and you can start drinking and screwing around all over again!

Sounds like a plan. 

The only risk is if you die suddenly and don't have time to do the whole conversion and repent thing . . . but now Pakie's saying there's no hell anyway . . . so hey, drink and screw around!

Apr 10, 2019, 17:54

Pakie you are wrong, at least according to Christ, if one is indeed a true believer then there is no way to walk around this question albeit how much we wish it not to be true.

True love teaches the truth irrespective if it hurts...it's called tough love...one cannot compromise because we do not comprehend but rather take note These are not an opinion but exactly what He said..

His teachings were :

What Did Jesus Teach about Hell? | Crossway Articles

Apr 10, 2019, 18:05

Hell is not a place, it's the absence of God's Grace.

IZZY  should stop saying these things. One thing to say it's wrong or it's sin. Quite another to condemn people to hell. That's Jesus's job. He will judge. Let Him decide. The Good Shepherd.  Focus on your own life IZZY...forget about the "others". Don't cast the first stone. Stand up for your faith, but you have no right to force others to do the same.

Apr 10, 2019, 18:08

Chabal, I would suggest you read the piece I linked to up there written by orthodox biblical scholars, not pastors like the ones at Crossway obviously pushing a Christian agenda. As I just said, the idea of hell as a place of eternal torment was invented by the churches. Of course preachers in service of the church will further that doctrine.

But sure, you're welcome to believe pastors spewing the rhetoric that they have to to keep themselves gainfully employed, but if I were you I'd read, for starters, theologist Thomas Thayer's entire book The Origin and History of the Doctrine of Endless Punishment (available free online) so you can at least make sure that what you choose to believe in actually holds water with regards to the Biblical texts.

Or not, makes no difference to me.

Apr 10, 2019, 18:30

The homo headline is just an attention seeking headline. The Australian Rugby board will not even have to defend this one- because it is not focussed on one group - it is everyone except reborn again Christians. Islam is the same stuff - just more extreme. One God, one path etc, etc.

Apr 10, 2019, 18:41

Shark, Folao's bigotry is no worse than yours ...Attention seeking headlines? LMAO!

Irony at it's best.

Apr 10, 2019, 19:19

The Bible makes it very clear that unless you receive the pardon Christ Offers you will not go to heaven. You will have chosen not to spend your afterlife with God but with Satan in Hell. 

Christ offered Himself as an atonement for sin. Trample this precious blood that was shed and when you rise to the JudgementThrone of Christ you will find your rejection of God and spurning of His pardon sees you arriving in Hell

Hell is simply a place where God withdraws His presence and allows those rejecting Him to get on with it. Terrible place. 

Poor rooitwit thinks he can fool God when he is on his deathbed with a sham repentance. So misguided is this absurd creature he actually thinks he can fool his Maker who knows everything about him down to the number of hairs on his head.

Folau is spot on as the Bible consistently condemns homosexuality. 

So perverse are people like rooitwit becoming that they think homosexuality is fine and of course poor rooitwit is obsessed with tail pipes. 

They can't say anything against transgenderism either. They are so blind they can't see how these perverts are trying to subvert xhildren. They excuse this perversion at every turn. 

How long before these these sick perverts are jumping up and down and saying people objecting to pedophilia are bigots. Give it 5 to ten years.

Congrats to Mr Folau for speaking truth into the cesspool of the degenerate "progressive" world.

As one rejects God and His word one become more and more hardened. 

How far gone are the disgusting rooitailpipe and sharkbok.

Apr 10, 2019, 19:20

"Hell is not a place, it's the absence of God's Grace"

There'll certainly be the absence of God's grace...that in itself is a hell but it must be somewhere...it's not just floating around as a spook in the atmosphere like Casper....LOL.

Well don't have a go at me...He said it...it must be a destination of some sort and the warning is pretty stern and serious and He was prepared to die in everyones place for our sins, What you are saying or suggesting, makes all in vain. It cost the Son of God everything. It's outrageous to suggest it was unnecessary...we can pussyfoot around this issue or sit on fence all we like but that makes it all futile and quite frankly utter nonsense.

Jesus said that...He was either telling the truth or He was a conman...there is no middle road.

I'm not forcing or trying to sell anything to anybody...we have a choice but I am far more inclined to believe Him. All mankind must take on the responsibility for the choices and face them at their own risk.

And Pakie the scriptures were given to simple man with a believing tendancy like a child...you don't have to go to theology schools or university to understand it.

That's complete nonsense. It's simple take as it is and tell it as it is.

Most of these theologists are sceptics and more interested in proving things to satisfy their interlectual pride...no they are all like that but it appears to be the case in know-alls.

Apr 10, 2019, 19:20

I can’t believe that people in this day and age are stupid enough to still believe that being gay is a choice. You are born gay it’s not a choice.

The fact that the bible says otherwise proves what a load of utter garbage it is.

Ignorant homophobic twats like Folau should be banned for life for they set a piss poor example. He deserves no platform

Apr 10, 2019, 19:25

Beenkop and Seb you are both scum of the earth.

Go shove your bibles up your arses you pathetic homophobic twats

Apr 10, 2019, 19:48

Rugby is in damage control mode. Homosexuals are, what, 1 per cent of the rugby crowd. Targeting them exclusively does not jeopardize much.

Now this guy has targeted way more than 1 per cent.

Only in SA, all those believe that a quota policy is run, all those who worship rugby they cant accept its necessary termination in SA, by this player s words, they go to Hell. Discounting the drunks...

Apr 10, 2019, 19:51

Jesus said that...He was either telling the truth or He was a conman...there is no middle road.

Chabal, who knows what Jesus said if he existed at all.

For example, in Matthew and Mark his last words on the cross are an apparently fearful and confused "My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me".

In Luke his last words on the cross is a calm and collected "Father, into thy hands I commit my spirit."

In John again, "It is complete."

So just in this one event (and there are a ton of other events that feature irreconcilable differences) you have, in the older gospel of Mark and also Matthew who draws heavily on Mark, the very human Jesus who hardly says a word while being crucified and seems to have no idea what's going on or why, thinking that he is being abandoned. Then in Luke we find a more confident Jesus who calmly commits himself to whatever comes, and finally John's godly Jesus who seems to have full knowledge of everything beforehand and knows exactly when everything has run its course.

The middle road, as we know very well by now, is that these stories were written anonymously by different factions at different times as the idea and conception of Jesus evolved, and not by any apostles.

Apr 10, 2019, 19:53

The hilarious things is Folau's beliefs on homosexuality are pretty much government policy in many countries favoured by the liberal left. These guys just can't get their story straight.

And actually for many it is a choice. Oscar Wilde fathered two children before he turned to homosexuality.....he was fully functional. He chose homosexuality and abandoned his family.

Apr 10, 2019, 19:55

See how the far right wing Christians jump to his defence - they support this stuff. (That everyone is going to hell- except them).  Just like the Jews believe they are God's chosen people. 

Apr 10, 2019, 19:56

Beenkop and Seb you are both scum of the earth.

says the expert of perversion and foul language with his side kick.

Saffex mind your own business. And ofcourse you have a choice...not mindless robots that cannot control ourselves.

...must have touched a raw nerve somewhere..

I believe the bible, that's everyones freedom to do so. You don't, that's your choice and your business and that's your freedom but don't insult others convictions.

You are an uncouth creature and a hypocrite.

A poster with his equally hypocritical side-kick that insults other posters with Moffie...and don't tell me that's a term of endearment...poor equally vulgar and uncouth hypocrits and cowards that go with flow of corrupt political correctness. Pathetic clones.

I will stick up for my convictions that's my right and I have the courage to do so.

Apr 10, 2019, 19:59

A great legacy was given to this player. Do not reach much of stuff like this from others of his people who share their ancestors beliefs. Christianity is best to spread hatred.

This guy sports tatoos yet spits on the face of his ancestors as tatoos are forbidden in the bible.

This guy is a professional rugby players, he makes a living off farming rugby fans, rugby worshippers who idolizes him as a god of rugby. They worship him and rugby as they would a god, giving him tributes in all forms. They have faith in him.

Yet this guy fails to see he does the Devils work by diverting followers from the love of god.

If he was genuine in his beliefs, he would give up on rugby, give back the money he made and return to the Earth to help feeding the needy.

Apr 10, 2019, 20:09

Noooooooo......this is the magic topic that woke the sleeping nutter.

Apr 10, 2019, 20:13

Noooooooo......this is the magic topic that woke the sleeping nutter.

:D

Apr 10, 2019, 20:13

Pakie watching you misunderstand the scriptures would be hilarious were it not so tragic.

Go and read Psalm 22 written under the anointing of the Holy Spirit by King David some 1000 years before Christ came and tabernacled with men. 

Read the Psalm carefully and ask God to open your blind spiritual eyes. 

When Jesus  was on the Cross he became a sin offering. Read Isaiah 53 written some 750 years before Christ.

He who was without sin became sin for us - on the cross the Father turned his face away. The sins of the world were laid on Jesus and Jesus was judged in our place.

Hence the Messianic cry - see verse 1 of pslam 1 - My God my God why hast thou forsaken me. 

He was forsaken that we might not be forsaken. (see The Book of Hebrews 1st chapter where the Father and Son address each other as God)

When it was finished He (Jesus) gave up His Spirit - as Jesus said He had the power to lay down His life and to take it up again (see closing versus of Isaiah 53.

He said it was finished because He had paid the price for sin. 

There is ZERO CONTRADICTIONS here if you have the faintest clue. 

Read Psalm 22 and Isaiah chapter 53 and be amazed. 

You have no idea what you are talking about. 

Apr 10, 2019, 20:22

Moz I thought you were brighter than that. Being gay is not a choice. Many gay men have lived a lie thanks to the pressures and stigmas attached to being gay by ignorant society.

They get married and have kids in the name of normality, either suppressing or expressing their true sexual desires in secret.

Given society these days is far more in tune with the realities of life, most of these poor gay men feel free enough to be true to themselves and abandon those lies.

Oscar Wilde was born gay he never chose to suddenly become attracted to men - it’s just not possible. You only have to ask yourself that question. Could you ever be attracted to a man?

I trust you know some gay people, if so please ask them if their sexuality was a choice?

Disappointed Moz big time.

Apr 10, 2019, 20:27

Beenkop as I said go shove your bible and your pathetic god up your ignorant and homophobic arse.

There is a good reason Christianity is a dying art. In the past idiots like you just followed like sheep. Today society asks questions. Believing in some book compiled in the dark ages is on par with finding truth in Harry Potter

Apr 10, 2019, 20:30

Gosh poor saafex feels offended that homosexuality should be called sin by God.

Tough luck snowflake it is a sin, it's disgusting but of course it's not the only sin. 
Let's hope your boys won't be sodomised by these pervs. 
Trusting you are not a homosexual Saffex but have to say I am not sure. 
Are you saying also that some people are born killers and can't be condemned for killing. 
That we have no responsibility for our actions. 
Remember Prof Lennox ripping that prize atheist ass Richard Dorkings apart. Dork ins wrote in one of his books that as we all evolved from matter there was no such thing as right or wrong. The mampara later started arguing from a moral point of view and Prof Lennox Nailed the nutter. 
No Saffex your view on the matter has no weight at all dispute your apparent obesity (not helped by your short stature)  :D
God has condemned the disgusting act and His views have infinite weight and absolute authority. 
You views matter not a dot Saffex apart from the fact you are supporting sin.
Best you stop raging against God and His ways and go select another team etc. 

Apr 10, 2019, 20:38

Christianity is flourishing Saffex. 

Yes the Globalist are persecuting the Church but that always strengthens and purifies the Church. 

I will build my Church and the gates of Hell will not prevail against it. 

The powers of Hell cannot stop folk coming to God the Son Jesus Christ. 

Sorry Saffex you are on the loosing side big time. 

Now try not to be so anally obsessed like your tail pipe cleaner buddy rooitailpjpe

What a disgusting bunch of pervs. 

Beeno taking no lip from the resident pervs. Sick people for sure. 

Apr 10, 2019, 20:38

Fuck you Beenkop you ignorant prick.

Your type are not worth feeding - you are a bunch of oxygen thieves

Apr 10, 2019, 20:43

Stop lying Beenkop - churches in England are closing down and are mostly populated by the aged.

The youth are now educated thanks to the net they question everything and some dark age book is hardly going to provide them with the answers - they are not that stupid.

The youth don’t go to church and nor do their parents. Only their parents parents are still shuffling in on Sundays.

When their generation is done, the churches will be empty

Apr 10, 2019, 20:44

Nonsense Dave almost as many people identify as bisexual as those that identify as homosexual. And there are all sorts of indications that environment plays a role.....some studies have found a link with the number of older brothers. And age related studies in Australia show younger men far more likely to self identify.

Clearly chemistry plays the major role, but societal effects can't be discarded. Right now it's 'cool' to be homosexual amongst some kids' groups. That will result in some (maybe temporary) identification as gay.

That said, it's a sad life for many, the suicide rates are very high among the young.

Apr 10, 2019, 20:47

Saffex you are obviously very suppressed. Admit it you are as gay as gay can be.

Always wondered what was up with Saffex! 

Apr 10, 2019, 20:51

Yes Moz I posted a study on the effects of homosexuality. 

It's a death sentence. They break up far more often etc

Get the impression that although poor Dave is married and has a son(s)  he is very suppressed if you get what I mean. I could be wrong and maybe he is wanting to transition. 

Apr 10, 2019, 20:53

Absolute bullshit Moz.

I’m not talking bisexual. Being bisexual is not a choice

How the fuck can environment or more elder brothers play a role?

Who you are attracted to is a natural thing not a choice. You are born gay it’s not a choice.

If you want the correct answer to the question ask your gay friends or family members. Your take sounds like you don’t have any to ask.

One of my best mates is gay and he gets really angry when confronted by the question of choice. His answer is simple - why would anyone choose to be gay given the prejudice that comes with the tag

Apr 10, 2019, 20:56

The question is being Lesbian a sin?  What about a 3-some with 2 lesbians - that are also bisexual. 

If you had a chance with 2 glamour model lesbians, would this be a sin? 

The Catholic Church makes up 50% of all Christians. This is the same organisation that has been exposed for being gay paedophiles - not everyone but a massive portion. Many top ranking cardinals. (At one point 100% of Christians were Catholic). 

The Church is the biggest organised gay paedophile group in recorded history. The same organisation that takes donations, gives moral guidance and interprets scripture? If you are giving donations to this organisation you are financially supporting it. 
The Pope and his crew have tried to brush this under the carpet, but this whole fiasco has proven these are hardly people of God.

Apr 10, 2019, 20:57

dying "art"....really, it's an art...if this was not sad it would be funny... and whats the living art...cross dressing, tail gunning and films that promote it to say it's perfectly normal...Brokerback Mountain. Hollywood with it's myriads of sickos loves it...too much infidelity with women that they are bored with it and now employ trainee youth actors  to satisfy their perverted needs.

I sincerely believe no one is born gay but certain things can go wrong in childhood, ie cruel wife beating father and a dominating manipulating mother..the innocent become the victim of the parents sins...the roles are perverted on the children...it needs compassion yes and attention but simply to ignore it and say it's alright is the cruelest thing because it's indeed not normal...it was never designed that way.

Apr 10, 2019, 20:59

Beenkop if I was gay id be proud and I’d take pleasure in fucking beat the shit out of homophobic pricks like you

Apr 10, 2019, 21:06

No Beeno, you can't string the gospels together to fit your narrative. In Mark & Matthew Jesus utters the forsaken line, and with a loud cry he expires. He says nothing else. Also in this narrative both rebels/criminals crucified with him mocked him.

In Luke he utters the line about committing his spirit, and expires. In fact, the Bible clearly says "When he had said this, he breathed his last." In other words, those were his last words. He says nothing else after that. In this narrative, only one of the rebels/criminals mocks him, leading to a rebuke from the other, who actually defends Jesus. Another contradiction.

In John, Jesus simply says he is thirsty, gets a drink of vinegar, then says "It is complete" and expires.

You trying to put these three phrases all together as things Jesus said in order is a direct contradiction of what the Bible itself says.

Apr 10, 2019, 21:11

Seb you are an ignorant homophobic prick.

How insulting you are to all those loving normal families who happen to have a gay member on board.

You are scum

Apr 10, 2019, 21:12

Pskie did you study the passages I gave you. You can't have looked at them. 

You are as bad as Sharkbok. 

No understanding whatsoever. 

Apr 10, 2019, 21:23

Study the passage bwaahaaaa

What a fucking joke

Pooh Bear would be a better read

Apr 10, 2019, 21:23

It puzzles me why all the god-botherers are so rabidly anti-gay when all the available evidence points to their Jesus Christ being as gay as a sequinned magenta clutch handbag.

Apr 10, 2019, 21:25

Rooi out of interest what is your take on sexuality - born with or by choice?

Apr 10, 2019, 21:25

Pakie, different pespectives. The Bible is neither a scientific textbook, nor a history book, more like a Devinely inspered work of prosa or something.

Apr 10, 2019, 21:37

Dave, I think you make a very valid point. Why would someone elect to be gay and suffer the persecution that gay people have to endure?

I think there is an element of environmental upbringing - a child raised in a liberal urban environment is more likely to come out of the closet than the repressed gay kid in a rural conservative farmng community - but most gay people were born that way and probably played with dolls and played dressing up games at a very young age while their brothers were kicking a ball. 

We live in strange times. The president of Brazil said that he'd rather his own son died in a car crash then come home with a boyfriend and he was applauded for saying that. That's pretty sick if you ask me.

Apr 10, 2019, 21:38

Because rooitailpipe cleaner there is Zero evidence of the spotless Son of God being homosexual you peeping perv. 

Apr 10, 2019, 21:39

Baboon-ou, do you have evidence of the spotless son of god being heterosexual?

We know he never married, we know he surrounded himself with men and we know that on his very last day as a mortal man of the flesh on this earth he was running around the Garden of Gethsemane with a half-naked young man . . . but go on, let's hear your evidence for him being a heterosexual. The floor is all yours.

Apr 10, 2019, 21:42

Great guy Bolsonoro. 

He obviously experiences the disgust a normal male has regarding homosexuality. Our resident poofsters like fat Dave and rooitailpipe cleaner obviously don't share in that disgust. Seems they might be living very suppressed lives.

They both disgust me. 

Apr 10, 2019, 21:43

Good call Rooi. Environment plays its part in coming out it does not play a part in defining ones sexuality.

If that was the case I’m sure every gay couples kids would also be gay.

Apr 10, 2019, 21:48

Beenkop my guess is that you are also a raving racist?

Beenkop if you were truly religious you would not call fellow beings poofsters, it’s just not God’s way

What are you crutch man?

Apr 10, 2019, 21:48

Through one man Adam, sin came into the world. Through the second Adam life came. 

You will of course remain a tailpipe cleaner and your mouth will continue to be a sewer until and if you ever come to repentance. 

You of course think what you say is funny but only for a few more short years or indeed an even shorter period. 

Wise up peeping perv. You are a heartbeat from eternity. 

Apr 10, 2019, 21:50

Beenkop there you go again - is that talk becoming of your God?

What are you crutch man?

Apr 10, 2019, 21:51

I'm not judging here and I do not want to get into a religious argument. I don't know if being gay is biological or a bit of a choice. Being a sociopath is "natural" some end up normal members of society , some become serial killers. There is always a choice...somtimes difficult choices. Life is difficult most of the time.

I don't want to compare homosexuality with paedophilia, because it's not nearly the same thing, but, like with sociopathy, it's  not normal...meaning a small percentage of the population is affected....like with geniuses...doesn't make it wrong, but it's  not normal. It's also not easy being a 1 or 2 percenter brainwise, being clever can be a curse....being born some way is by no means justification for acting accordingly...we might not have control  over our feelings, but we can control how we react.

Having said all that, if your actions don't harm others, the rest of society should not be allowed to juge or impede your choices. 

Saffex, jy gaan weer van daai hoë perd afbliksem!

Apr 10, 2019, 21:53

Whether I call them poofsters or homsexuals makes not a dot of a difference  A man lying with a man is an abomination to the LORD. And to any sane person.

Supressed fat Dave you are disgusting.  

Apr 10, 2019, 21:53

Adam - bwahaahaaaa

So Beenkop when Adam had kids, how did his kids have kids?

Take your time

Apr 10, 2019, 21:56

Draad God calls on all men to repent of their sins and that includes homsexuals. 

God has healed homsexuals who have genuinely repented and I am sure you know about this. 

So there is hope for fat Dave and rooijackass! 

Apr 10, 2019, 21:57

Baboon-ou, I'll ask you again . . .what evidence do you have that Jesus was heterosexual?

Apr 10, 2019, 22:00

How long did Adam live before he sinned and death came into the world. Was it 1000 years. 10,000 years. More. These off spring settled all over. There was no death or illness before the fall. 

Apr 10, 2019, 22:03

Rooi, the burden of proof is on the accuser...and you know that...you are just pressing buttons and rattling cages...to no avail.

Jesus practised what he preached and he lead by example. You might learn something if you actually start to look for the truth...open your mind.

Apr 10, 2019, 22:09

Good old Beenkop just can’t bring himself to comply with his little god’s guidelines - he is a prime example of everything hypocritical about Christians.

Your crutch keeps failing you - maybe you should pray louder or better still maybe a bit of self harming might force you to tow your saviours line.

Practice what you preach crutch man - right now your behaviour towards Rooi and I is not in accordance with God’s word or maybe you are stupid enough to interpret it as God’s word?

Apr 10, 2019, 22:19

The laws about incest were only given much later - see Liviticus.

So until the law was given it was not a sin. 

Abraham for example married his half sister Abraham. 

In the beginning there would not have been the usual genetic defects. Adam and Eve were created perfect and only after the fall did the defects start to come in and be compounded by incestual unions. 

Of course had all men been homsexuals and women lesbians as favored by fat Dave and rooijackass the human race would have perished. Which shows how anti life these things are. 

Not surprisingly the atheist left also are anti life when it comes to murdering babies. 

Actually at the bottom of it all is Satan. So hard in sin are these atheists today they favour late term abortions and now it's infanticide. 

Throw in transgenderism and one can see clearly how desperately perverted they are. Truly disgraceful sick, murderous pervs. 

Apr 10, 2019, 22:21

Ja Beano, your lack of empathy will surely drive you down the highway to hell & eternal damnation.:angel:

Apr 10, 2019, 22:25

Oh how convenient for you bible bashers that incest only became a sin later - fuck me and you are stupid enough to believe in this shit.

About sums you and your religion up crutch man.

So at some point it was ok to fuck your own sister but hey ho a few years down the line it became a sin.

Is your bible possibly the greatest comedy of all time?

That’s a serious question crutch man

Apr 10, 2019, 22:29

Fat Dave time to recognize you are a serious perv supporter - and most likely a very supressed perv yourself. 

People everywhere are rising up against this progressive BS and the treasonous globalist agenda.

Normal people can't stomach all this perversion but you wallow in it like a pig in the mud. 

Apr 10, 2019, 22:34

Hey crutch just answer my question - is your little book the greatest comedy of all time?

It’s ok to fuck my sister today but tomorrow it’s a sin

That’s comedy gold - I salute your book who needs Billy Connolly!!

Apr 10, 2019, 22:36

As for the Bible it has inspired the greatest people to have walked this earth. 

The greatest cultures, liberties civilizations ever seen.

It's the Book of Books that the greatest minds have never plummeted its depths. 

Of course buffoons like you have no idea what it's about or God who inspired it. 

Your loss fat Dave. 

Apr 10, 2019, 22:37

Apr 10, 2019, 22:19

The laws about incest were only given much later - see Liviticus.

So until the law was given it was not a sin. 

Abraham for example married his half sister Abraham. 

In the beginning there would not have been the usual genetic defects. Adam and Eve were created perfect and only after the fall did the defects start to come in and be compounded by incestual unions. 

Apr 10, 2019, 22:37

"Abraham for example married his half sister Abraham. "

LMAO!

Apr 10, 2019, 22:39

This is when things start to get hilarious. :D:DA bible basher in full motion- a primitive life form. Last week, we had CleanCut and this week we have Beeno.

So it was fine for Abraham to marry his half-sister, who was also called Abraham. 
And yet we are to believe there is no genetic defects?  Perhaps Beeno and CleanCut are the mutants descending from these half-breeds? Everyone on the ark was actually some inbred mutant, and it was not 2 of every animal. 

Apr 10, 2019, 22:41

. . . and Baboon-ou married his half-sister Baboon-ou!

Apr 10, 2019, 22:45

So what makes you think it's wrong to f your sister you clown. The teaching of the Bible. God stepped in when it was becoming harmful. 

So that today Dave u. Wittingly is actually following a scriptural God given command. 

Hahahahaha poor fat Dave must be horrified that he has been obeying God. 

But of course fat Dave if you don't murder you are also obeying God's command. 

Richard Dawkins correctly said that if we only evolved from matter there is no real objective morality. Then the mampara started to insist certain things were immoral. Prof Lennix Nailed the mampara. 

Glad you are obeying God and hope you kept your hands off your brother too! 

Apr 10, 2019, 22:54

Well I was always tempted to see chimp ou  (rooitwit) as the missing link but resisted the temptation given the absurdity of evolutionary theory.

Face facts nutjobs its only because of Biblical teaching you think incest was wrong. 

Bwhahahaha crash go these atheist "fools" once again.

Now off you all go to your gay bar etc. 

Beeno signing off for now. 

Will be back tomorrow to show you how perverted you are. 

How some oaks have been unmasked as serious pervs!!! 

Apr 10, 2019, 22:57

So if your God is so wise and so great why did he wake up to the fact that fucking ones sister was a sin after the fact.

Sounds like your wonderful God is as flawed as you are with your crooked crutch.

Keep digging your makers hole - as Shark says it’s bloody hilarious.

So according to the your devine comedy it was ok to fuck your sister one day but a sin to do so the following day.

Must have been a real struggle for all those sister fuckers back then when God shifted the goal posts. They must have been fucking confused. Hey sister I need to have you at 23.45 for the last time because at 00.01 it becomes a sin. Hilarious crutch man hilarious

Apr 10, 2019, 23:10

Please shift this blog to the non-rugby section.

Apr 11, 2019, 00:05

One of your best mates is gay....Dave? Gosh that makes you the expert then. There is no scientific consensus other than genes and environmental factors, some occurring before birth, have a role.

For some there is no choice.....for many they could go either way and live happy lives.

The fact that your friend, much like you, is angry much of the time isn't proof of anything....except that he is defensive about his choice. Although in today's world there seems to be little reason

Other than obvious biggots like Peeper who calls me "moffie".....the days of the homophobe are over.

And to answer your question about older brothers increasing the probability of homosexuality.....the theory is the chemistry of the mother's body is the trigger mechanism. Read about it....try not to be so bombastically ignorant.

Apr 11, 2019, 00:34

Oh what utter ignorant garbage and what an insult to my mate. So he is defensive about his choice to be gay despite having said that had he had the choice he would not have chosen to be gay.

I mistakenly took you for an informed man but clearly you have no idea and clearly you have no affiliation with anyone that is gay.

And no one of my best mates is not the only gay person I know, I have both family and many gay friends and not a single one of them puts their sexuality down to choice.

I’m not sure why it’s even up for debate, being gay is not a choice thing just like being left or right handed is not a choice thing.

It’s pretty obvious sexuality is not something that can be manipulated into place. It comes as naturally as me throwing with my right hand.

Given the prejudices faced out there why the hell would anyone choose to be gay? It defies logic.

Chemistry in the mother is different to older brothers creating an environment which leads to the youngest choosing to be gay - which is how I interpreted your original take.

You clearly have no personal experience with gay people for if you did you would not be relying on the ignorant literature you bang on about.

It’s no different to commenting on a game you have not seen. My advice to you is go ask a number of gay people if their sexuality was a choice. Go watch the game instead of quoting the stats

Apr 11, 2019, 01:48

Maybe this will help you Dave......

'Sexual orientation researcher and study author Anthony Bogaert, at Brock University in Canada, studied 944 heterosexual and homosexual men in Canada.

His research suggests that, in at least some cases, homosexuality is biological and may account for about one of every 7 gay men in North America.

This older brother effect "does not explain everyone, but this is definitely a part of it," said Sven Bocklandt, a researcher at the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA.

The order in which the sons are born to the same mother, called the fraternal birth order, seems to be the source of the biological factor.

The leading biological theory is the maternal immunization hypothesis, which suggests that something changes with each son a mother conceives.

When a mother gives birth to her first son, she may create antibodies in response to the foreign male proteins of her baby. These antibodies can increase in the mother with each successive male baby, which may affect her son's brain, hormones, and sexual orientation.'

And so the third son is much more likely to be homosexual than the first. Helpful?

Apr 11, 2019, 02:08

And here's another part of your education:

'The study by Dr Tuck C. Ngun and his team at the University of California found that an algorithm using epigenetic information from a mere nine regions of the human genome can predict the sexual orientation of males with up to 70 percent accuracy.

This suggests that environmental factors that switch genes on and off and affect how cells read genes may have a significant influence on human sexuality, both heterosexual and homosexual.

These environmental influences have not been identified but they may include hormones, chemical exposure, stress, diet, exercise, childhood interactions, peer pressure and social values. Nor is it clear whether these factors only have an impact pre-birth and in early childhood or whether they may also affect adults in later life.

The degree of environmental influence is still unclear. We already have plenty of previous research that points to likely significant biological drivers of sexual orientation. This includes ‘gay gene’ studies that have identified the Xq28 marker on the X chromosome as possibly associated with homosexuality; plus evidence of differences in the amygdala, hypothalamus and symmetry of the brains of gay and straight men.

Other research, which also indicates a genetic component to sexual orientation, has found that among identical twins where one brother is gay the likelihood of the other brother also being gay is much greater than the incidence of homosexuality in the general population (20-50% in identical twins, as opposed to 2-10% among the wider male population). But the fact that there is not a 100% concordance of gayness among identical twins suggests that factors other than genes play a role.

While all these studies have been disputed to varying degrees by fellow scientists – as no doubt will Dr Ngun’s research – the preponderance of scientific evidence nevertheless does point to biological factors as probably being prime (but not exclusive and total) influences on sexual orientation.

There are, of course, still loose ends to Dr Ngun’s research and to all similar scientific studies. None of them identify a single cause of sexual orientation and none can explain everyone’s sexuality. This is because it seems that something as complex and varied as sexual orientation doesn’t have a sole determinant. It is likely to be multi-causal, including to some degree (even if minor) cultural factors, such as social mores and expectations.

There is a major problem with any theories that posit the biological or environmental programming of sexual orientation from pre-birth or in the years after birth. If heterosexuality and homosexuality are determined and fixed by early childhood – and therefore mutually exclusive and unchangeable – how do we explain bisexuality or people who, suddenly in mid-life, switch from heterosexuality to homosexuality (or vice versa)? We can’t.

The Kinsey researchers famously reported the case of a happily married young woman who, ten years into her marriage, unexpectedly fell in love with a female friend. Divorcing her husband, she set up house with this woman. Many years later, despite a fulfilling on-going lesbian relationship, she had an equally satisfying affair with a man. Examples of sexual flexibility, like that of this woman, don’t square with theories of rigid erotic predestination. They tend to support the thesis that environmental factors may affect sexual orientation.

If gayness was only explainable in biological terms we would expect it to appear in the same proportions, and in similar forms, in all cultures and all epochs. As the anthropologists Clellan Ford and Frank Beach demonstrated in Patterns Of Sexual Behaviour (1965), far from being cross-culturally uniform and stable, both the incidence and specific expressions of same-sex desire vary vastly between different societies. This variation gives credibility to the role of environmental factors suggested by Dr Ngun’s research.'

I pared the article down to the important bits. So there you have it Dave, post and pre birth environmental factors switch on and off the genes.....and case studies suggest gay people sometimes have a choice.....they aren't always programmed automatons

Apr 11, 2019, 05:22

And here's the clincher.....Men identifying as Gay or Transgender by European country:

United Kingdom 6.9%

Germany 6.5%

Spain 6.7%

Austria 5.6%

France 4.0%

Italy 3.7%

Netherlands 2.5%

Obviously these countries aren't reflecting genetic differences, the number variances are too big....they are reflecting environmental differences.....like the practices in English Boarding schools and perhaps their attitudes towards the question.

Once again, we don't know all the answers. Genetics play a big role, but to suggest that environment and influence play no role seems naive. There may be some Gay men that are programmed at birth, but others who are influenced. And the case for female's being influenced is even stronger.

Apr 11, 2019, 06:04

The abomination named SA rugby keeps awakened. 

Termination of rugby in SA will make god s work.

Apr 11, 2019, 07:56

I agree with Draad.

Hell is not a place of fiery torment and Lucifer will not be made king of that realm.

He will be suffering in a very special way himself in the Lake of Fire and will have no time to torment you ... neither will his demon horde. There is no one waiting for you in hell. 

Jesus said that we should fear Him who can separate the spirit from the soul ... He also spoke often of being cast out into the darkness where there'll be a weeping and a gnashing of teeth ... forever.

We are a living soul ... residing in a body of flesh ... and our spirit is the life force that came from God which drives it all. We are three in one.

Hell is when your soul is torn from your spirit and cursed to wander in the dark alone ... like solitary confinement ... separated from everything and everyone, including God ... alone ... forever.

Your spirit which came from God (now tainted by your sin) will be cast into the Lake of Fire.

There is only one unforgivable sin.

The Catholic church is about as far away from God as it can get.

Mother Mary is a key figure in their faith and men call upon her as though she's a goddess with power. She is no more a deity than I am.

Man has no authority to forgive those who sin against God. I can forgive you for sinning against me ... and that's where it ends. You have to have a repentant heart to receive forgiveness from Christ ... and only He can read your heart. No amount of money will buy you forgiveness.

They are more concerned with their rituals than they are with the things of God.

They are a perversion.

Apr 11, 2019, 08:03

Homosexuality is a disease ... it is an unnatural act ... a perversion ... man's dick was never meant to be smeared with shit.

Same goes for sodomizing your wife ... your girlfriend.

It's a filthy act ... now made acceptable in the name of being political correct ... our human rights have paved the way for same sex marriages and every perversion one can think of.

Sick.

One doesn't have to be pious or religious in any way to know that this is wrong.

Apr 11, 2019, 08:39

Why would an atheist get upset about being told that he will go to a place that he knows doesn't exist ?:D

Apr 11, 2019, 08:47

... um ... he's hoping it doesn't ...

Apr 11, 2019, 08:50

What you are attracted to is not a decision. You find attractive what you find attractive. Each of the gay bashers here has a specific type of woman that they find attractive. As do I. But I am pretty sure I speak for most when I say that if a fat swamp donkey of a woman with warts and poor personal hygiene where to proposition me, no matter how much of a straight heterosexual man I am, I would not find her attractive. Now imagine for a moment, being a man, that saw all woman that way. Difficult as that may be try to imagine it. Because that is what it is like for a gay man. He sees a woman, beautiful or otherwise, as we straight men see another man. Just a person. Sure, we can discern an ugly man from a good looking one, but we will never be attracted to another man.

I do strongly believe there is a link between abuse and confusion around sexuality. But there is also a genetic element which will determine sexual preference regardless of external factors.  And it is quite apparent to me that sexuality exists on a scale of some sort. I find the idea of kissing a man utterly repulsive, never mind any other sexual act, but that is me. I am on that side of the scale. Gay is the other side of the scale, and in between are varying levels of preference for one or the other or both.

The bottom line is, why do you care anyway, if another man prefers the chocolate starfish of a man to the holiest of holies (thanks Pulp Fiction) of a woman, how does it impact your life? Even from a purely Christian point of view, that judgement is not for you to make. So for those calling for gays to be condemned to hell, according to the bible, you will be there to welcome them, because Mathew 7 says "Do not judge, or you will be judged".   

Apr 11, 2019, 09:00

Interesting to see how social media provides a platform for high profile people and their views . . . and it's not just what you say, it's what you like or unlike on Facebook, Instagram and whatever else that is under scrutiny.

Check out this article. Folau is obviously going to face the music for these latest stupid statements that he made (bear in mind that the CEO of Wallabies sponsor Qantas is an openly gay man), but now they're making an issue over which players liked or unliked Folau's comments as well.

Samu Kerevi and Alan Alaatoa liked Folau's comments while Henry Speight unliked them. Will Kerevi and Alaatoa face any kind of sanctions for supporting Folau's comments? It will be interesting to see how this all plays out . . . but whatever else, Folau has certainly not done his RWC selection chances any favours by shooting his mouth off . . . and as the Wallabies most important player, this silly and unnecessary incident could even have an impact on who wins RWC 2019.

Apr 11, 2019, 09:05

Love how all christians have a view on hell and will tell anyone what its going to be like as if they have visited it, and why do so many christians have different ideas about hell. There are more versions of hell going around than there are gods being worshipped.

Also if homosexuality is not natural why is it so common in the animal kingdom?

Are they going to be punished for breaking gods command as well?

Many Christians get emotional gratitude telling people they are going to hell. They like to condemn people because that gives them reassurance that they are going to heaven. Gays; are just an easy target. - but Folau's list is comprehensive. 

The religious Jews and Muslims do the same thing as Christians though. It is part of the package of monolithic religions

Apr 11, 2019, 09:24

Spot on Crusader and Blue it’s so bloody obvious that being gay is natural and has nothing to do with choice or influences around you. You can’t mould your sexuality it’s a birth right.

If it was a choice no one would be sadistic enough to choose being gay given the prejudices attached.

Moz your stats are a load of crap how the hell do they measure those stats accurately?

There is no stat out there that confirms I am heterosexual for instance, no box to tick. There are far too many variables to ever get an accurate stat on percentage gay people per country. For a start many remain silent regarding their sexual preference.

Apr 11, 2019, 09:30

Haaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaaa!!

Stuffing your dick into a sphincter and covering it with shit is a natural act., huh?

Well ... I guess we don't have to ask you whether you sodomize your wife now do we.

Tell me something ... say you pick up a babe at a club ... a stranger ... for a little one on one ... and later you find yourself at a braai with your mates ... as is usually the case, we speak of our conquests, especially after a few beers ... would you tell them proudly how you stuffed your dick into her pooper?

I didn't think so.

Why not?? It's a natural act ... isn't it???

I wonder how the ladies at the braai would react to your boasting? 

Apr 11, 2019, 09:31

Apr 11, 2019, 09:31

Apr 11, 2019, 09:37

If  we could only get a regular rugby topic to gain this much traction...

Apr 11, 2019, 09:40

Hahahaha @ Admin! If only. 

Apr 11, 2019, 09:44

Yes Ed ... you really are a sport to allow this to continue ..

Our Ed is one in a million ... that's for sure.

Apr 11, 2019, 10:56

Well CC you sure spelt it out. 

Saffex thinks it's natural because that how he experiences his perversion. 

Apr 11, 2019, 11:57

And as per this article, it's pretty much a done deal and the only reason it hasn't been made official that Folau has been fired is because neither Rugby Autralia or the NSW Rugby Union can get hold of Folau to tell him.

What a stupid plonker! Amazing how so many christians can't keep their faith and beliefs to themselves and feel the need to blurt this kind of stuff out all the time!

Oh well, the Wallabies chances of winning RWC2019 just took a big dent and I'll be surprised if the Waratahs don't start slipping down the Super Rugby table. What a stupid waste of talent.

Apr 11, 2019, 12:03

Folau can celebrate with Abraham and Abrahams half-sister who is also called Abraham and who also happens to be his wife and niece. :D The forefathers of the half-wits like Beeno and CleanCutt. 

Hi, I'm Darryl, And This Is My Brother Darryl, And My Other Brother Darryl GIF - Comedy Humor Darryl GIFs

Apr 11, 2019, 12:26

Crusadersfan

Bok regular

690 posts

Love how all christians have a view on hell and will tell anyone what its going to be like as if they have visited it, and why do so many christians have different ideas about hell. There are more versions of hell going around than there are gods being worshipped.

Also if homosexuality is not natural why is it so common in the animal kingdom?

Are they going to be punished for breaking gods command as well?

Apr 11, 2019, 12:32

"Israel has failed to understand that the expectation of him as a Rugby Australia and NSW Waratahs employee is that he cannot share material on social media that condemns, vilifies or discriminates against people on the basis of their sexuality.

"Rugby is a sport that continuously works to unite people. We want everyone to feel safe and welcome in our game and no vilification based on race, gender, religion or sexuality is acceptable and no language that isolates, divides or insults people based on any of those factors can be tolerated.

"As a code we have made it clear to Israel formally and repeatedly that any social media posts or commentary that is in any way disrespectful to people because of their sexuality will result in disciplinary action."

He is toast...almost as if he wanted to be fired.

Apr 11, 2019, 13:03

This whole Folau thing is a blow to the Wallabies, a blow to the Waratahs and a blow to the rugby public in general who enjoy watching players of Folau's calibre . . . but I can think of at least one person who will be smiling . . . Tom Banks of the Brumbies who must now surely be the favourite to wear the Wallaby #15 jersey at the World Cup.

Dane Haylett-Petty and Kurtley Beale might have something to say about that but Haylett-Petty is under an injury cloud and his last test was a disaster while Beale is the likely starting #12 for the Wallabies . . . but that may change if the Waratahs use Beale as Folau's replacement.

Apr 11, 2019, 13:25

The pervs here are in meltdown mode for being called out re their perversions. CC has nailed them - so disgusting!

Apr 11, 2019, 13:40

CC has "nailed" the pervs?

Hope Klown didn't get too much poo on his piepie!

Apr 11, 2019, 13:45

CleanCutt has nailed them to the cross, just like the Priests. :D No wonder the people on the cross have little to no clothing on... Some type of sick BDSM  that the cross worshippers invented...:angel:

Apr 11, 2019, 13:58

The hardliners here must live a terrible life. Everywhere they go they must hate everyone. Gays, people of other colours, people of different religions...hell even Christians of the different denominations. Leaving the house must be a nightmare. Live and let live people. I'll laugh at the goth with studs and silly boots and piercings in stupid places, or the Muslim woman covered head to toe when its 35 degrees, but you know what, its really their business what they do, or wear or believe. Try and force that way of life on me, and there'll be some proper resistence, but outside that, who really gives a rats arse?  

Apr 11, 2019, 14:09

I know Folau doesn’t ... warning number two perhaps warning number 3? We wait with bated breath.

Apr 11, 2019, 14:22

"....almost as if he wanted to be fired."

You might have a point Draad, didn't think of that, really, Falau must be so sick of carrying a bunch of losers. There'll be more than a few rugby and league doors ajar in anticipation of his departure.

Apr 11, 2019, 14:37

Be honest now . . . how many of you are relieved that Folau didn't include masturbators among the groups of people going to hell?

Apr 11, 2019, 14:42

Who knows he could be an All Black ....well after all his wife is kiwi :)

Apr 11, 2019, 14:50

Not sure about all these doors supposedly opening up for Folau. Australian Rugby League Chairman Peter Beattie has already stated that Folau won't be welcomed back in the NRL as he doesn't pass their "inclusiveness culture".

Folau will have to go overseas . . . if anyone there will have him. What a stupid twit!

Apr 11, 2019, 14:52

He hasn’t gone yet. Be interesting to see what unfolds over the next few days.

He might take up proselyting who knows. Probably looks good in a dark suit, shirt and tie, least it won’t be yellow :)

Apr 11, 2019, 15:06

Well there you have a typical modern debate.....not one person persuaded from his orginal views. We really aren't creatures of logic, emotion trumps all. Facts are only acceptable if they conform.

For all our scientific advances we still view the things that are important to us through a primitive brain.

Apr 11, 2019, 15:13

Moz I didn't have an original view, I merely copied and pasted

Apr 11, 2019, 15:26

Well I don't have one either denny. I know many gay people, particularly in the art world, but I can't say I fully understand their conflict.

I did the standard internet search and there have been a great many studies which I find somewhat persuasive.

Good luck to Dave's friend and family members who are gay.....things are easier, but that life is still a challenge.

Apr 11, 2019, 15:33

I don't understand it at all so I'm loathe to comment. I think the whole thing is unnatural, I'll say this though, I'm glad my only son isn't gay.

Apr 11, 2019, 17:40

CC you stupid ignorant prick. I said being gay was natural to gay people for that is how they were born. You don’t choose to be attracted to the same sex it’s a birth right but you are too fucking stupid and homophobic to understand or appreciate that.

A simple question to you ignorant prick, is if it was a choice why the fuck would anyone choose to be gay and face the persecution and prejudice that comes with it huh?

Because it’s natural to gay people does not mean it’s natural to me you stupid prick. The thought of sex with another man turns my stomach on a sexual level.

I’m naturally attracted to woman it’s how I was born, it’s not something I had to work through in my adolescent years it came naturally to me much like same sex attraction comes to gay people.

It’s that simple - only an idiot would declare that gay people sit there with a choice and then decide to go down the gay route. If that was the case then you and I would have been faced with the same choice. At no point in my life have I found a man sexually attractive so I was never faced with having to make a choice. Just like a gay man will never have found a female sexually attractive and therefore to would never have been faced with having to make a choice.

Sexual attraction comes naturally to us it’s not something we had to learn.

Wake the fuck up you dunce

Apr 11, 2019, 17:47

Hey Beenkop talk us through your book of comedies again - I need a laugh.

That goal post shifting was brilliant - bang your sister today but not tomorrow

Apr 11, 2019, 18:59

Saffex loves his gay friends but what they do sexually turns his stomach. 

Seems to me poor fat Dave is, if what he says is true and not a cover up, at war internally. 

What a confused nutcase. 

Nope normal guys don't love gays. Only gays love gays. 

Come out of the closet gays. 

By the way why do trans activists try hard to persuade young children to transition. 

These homos likewise prey on youngsters.

When one thinks about it one can see clearly what a disgraceful perv fat Dave is. 

Apr 11, 2019, 19:02

Put all these pervs on an island and let them get on with them. They are an effront to normal people. 

Was up at UCT  a couple of years ago when I saw this hideous trans guy walking down the street. Talk about stomach turning. 

Apr 11, 2019, 19:21

Beeno and his lover. Who is Who's bitch?

The high-ranking Polish priest said that his decision to come out as gay was motivated by the Church's 'inhuman' attitude to homosexuality

This high-ranking priest said that his decision to come out as gay was motivated by the Church's 'inhuman' attitude to homosexuality. He and Beeno lived happily ever after....

Apr 11, 2019, 19:53

Haaaaaaahahahahahahaaaa ... still the same old inbred fool.

Dipping you wick in poop is by no means a natural act. Not for anyone.

It's a sickness. A disease. It's the same as picking up TB or Cancer or Aids ... there is no choice in the matter. You have to learn to live with it. That however does not make it any less filthy. It spreads disease ... and besides that, homosexuals are very promiscuous ... they bang every sphincter they can find and engage in orgies where it's a free for all. 

Claiming it as a natural act is about as far fetched as when you claim to know what a quality rugby player looks like. We've been reading your laughable posts for years and it seems that nothings changed in your absence.

You are still the same old clueless loudmouth.

Apr 11, 2019, 19:57

Look, I don't have a strong opinion about this specific issue. There are no big sins and little sins. Being gay is no worse than cheating on your wife with anothe women. If you want to be a Christian,  you can't expect all churches to accept that there is nothing wrong with a gay lifestyle.  You can't expect them to change their beliefs to accomodate yours. It's simple, give them the same courtesy you demand for yourself.

If it's fine for people to propagate a gay lifestyle and that there is nothing wrong with it, it should be fine for someone not to agree and say that it's wrong. 

One person's opinion should not hurt someone else's feelings. Snowflakes indeed. Never took Saffex for one. Bizarre stuff.

Apr 11, 2019, 22:54

Beenkop you dumb fuck. Im heterosexual therefore the art of sex with a man is hardly a turn on for me. That does not prevent me from liking the gay man as a person. Unlike conservative narrow minded wankers like yourself I am able to separate sex from personality.

CC given your ignorant rugby selections over time you are the least placed to comment on rugby. You are the most rugby ignorant poster on here. Boshoff as Bok flyhalf I kid you not.

But you clearly are as fucking stupid as you are rugby ignorant. Only stupidity would lead one to believe being gay was a choice.

Fuck you are thick

Apr 12, 2019, 12:33

Saff...you kiss your wife with that mouth?! Hahahaha. Poor CC, the sea won't even be able to wash him clean. At least he's peepee isn't full of poopoo though...so there's that. 

Apr 12, 2019, 14:45

I'm with Safesex all the way on this one.

I'm not gay and I  am not attracted to men in the slightest.

But for those who are, good for them.

May they live equally blessed, healthy and prosperous lives with as much hardcore rucking as I do..

You need to Log in to reply.