You need to LOG IN to reply.

Jaguares vs Sharks

Forum » Rugby » Jaguares vs Sharks

Jun 08, 2019, 22:57

After 54 min 22-0 Jag.

Poor performance by all Sharks so far.

Jun 08, 2019, 23:04

Hard to watch . . . but not really unexpected when you consider the humiliating game between the Sharks and the Jaguares at Kings Park.

Jun 08, 2019, 23:04

29 - 0 after 60min.

I expected more from the Sharks. Hopeless.

Jun 08, 2019, 23:06

I see hard, hard times for the Boks.

Jun 08, 2019, 23:13

Agreed Blikkies. 

Based on Super Rugby performances this year, the Boks are in for a tough time . . . but I do console myself with the fact that some of our better Springbok performances in recent years have come in the same years when our Super Rugby teams were crap. 

I hope this is one of those years because I can't think of too many years when our Super Rugby teams have been worse.

Jun 08, 2019, 23:15

Good try by Esterhuizen but it's not much more than a consolation.

Jun 08, 2019, 23:33

Final score 34 - 7 Jaguares.

Jun 08, 2019, 23:36

Well done Jaguares. Sharks were just plain crap. Goodnight Blikkies.

Jun 08, 2019, 23:38

This was for any SA rugby supporter a painful experience to watch,   There was no real positives in the game insofar as the Sharks are concerned:-

*   The forwards were out-scrummed and the line-outs was a disaster as well.   The Du Preez twins were useless as well.

*    Robert du Preez  was a disaster at flyhallf and even though Esterhuizen scored a consolation try he was - like last week the worst center I have seen for years,   

*    The Jaguares played the fool with the Sharks backline.  

Fact is the chances are that either the Sharks or the Stormers may end up not being out of the Top 8 on the log,    

On the whole the fun game to watch was in the Under 20WC - where the SA youngsters showed a lot of guts and they have some real stars to watch out for in future   

Jun 08, 2019, 23:55

It was not showing on Sky, but thankfully I missed it. 

The imbecile Robert Dupreez was always going to play his son at flyhalf. 

Jun 09, 2019, 00:11

Blikkies I gave up watching about the time you started this post ...... the guppies were less than woeful, giving the distinct impression of merely going through the motions. Send em home on a slow boat.

Jun 09, 2019, 09:49

So sick of every last thing in this country degrading every year.

Sport, the economy, politics, roads and crime.

Just last week a young white couple were stranded without petrol east of JHB. a car stopped, three blacks got out and shot both the twenty year olds dead.

More people were again murdered on their farms as well. 

Nothing improves.

Not long left for me here and I really can't wait.

Jun 09, 2019, 10:10

Plum,

Where art though going?

Jun 09, 2019, 10:16

Plum....I know you don’t like me and that’s ok but I sympathise ...I can’t imagine and would not be so presumptuous to say that I know what it’s like for you living there. That is horrific what happened to that young couple. I was just saying to Mozart that a lot of your countrymen have emigrated to NZ, we are not a perfect country far from it we have our share of problems too but you’re far more likely to have people stop and help you than kill you. Much respect man.

Jun 09, 2019, 20:14

Cry The Beloved Country.

Jun 09, 2019, 20:54

There Cloudy you pumpkin you have answered your own question. Hahahahaga

Jun 10, 2019, 04:52

Living in peace with Muslims is not one of them you silly carrot.

Jun 10, 2019, 06:33

'...we are not a perfect country...'

I spent a few weeks there and I consider the Kiwis to be the grandest folk on earth.  The Kiwi women are robust! They have strong thighs! The boor women are no contest. Those Kiwi females will make it there and back over the Drakensberg, barefoot, and cause significant erosion in the process without realizing they've traversed the Drakensberg, were barefoot, or caused erosion. (As a matter of fact, I think you could use Hannibal here as well to further emphasize the point). And as an added bonus they're highly promiscuous. However, a caution if this enthuses you to travel for a roll-in-the-hay: They don't do dental and they don't do makeup. Fortunately (maybe consequentially) a firm drinking culture is also well established.

Jun 10, 2019, 07:33

"..ingi" You sound familiar.

Jun 10, 2019, 08:02

Thank you Cloudy

Blikkies, to Canada - New Brunswick. Lekker cheap houses, cold winters and lots of space. 

New Zealand and Oz we're never really on my radar. It's too far away from everything.

Jun 10, 2019, 18:43

Good luck with the relocation Plum & thank God for the internet as you should be able to get rugby from there - I managed from Poland.  lol

Jun 10, 2019, 19:27

I understand you choice Plum becoming a down under bumkin was never an option. Hahahahaha. 

At the moment Canada has Trudeau a full om globalist as PM. Yes the guy whose fake eye lashes started falling off - you can see it on You Tube. Fortunately the scumbag will be voted out this year. Might even land in jail. 

Jun 10, 2019, 23:32

If we think our sides are underperforming this Super series which they clearly are, things are going to be so much worse next year post the WC.

The number of quality players leaving post the WC is out of control.

For instance the Bulls are losing all 5 of their squad locks - Lood, RG, Jenkins and Eli Snyman are packing their bags. Stassen the class young lock never returned this season thanks to Meyer securing his services on a permanent basis.

How is a side meant to cope with the loss of 5 locks?

Other players leaving off the top of my head are Jessie Kriel, Pollard, Kitshoff, Ruan Botha, du Preez twins, Etzebeth, Lewies, Robert du Preez......it’s going to cripple our game

Jun 11, 2019, 09:26

Dave add to that Du Toit as well.   He is in very high demand - apparently three clubs or more are making huge offers to get him. 

Jun 11, 2019, 09:43

I wish they'd all leave.

Why show solidarity with a nation that devalues and defrauds citizens on the basis of skin color?

Good luck to them all. Hopefully they never return.

Jun 11, 2019, 10:32

Yeah there are a few more no doubt - Aker vd Merwe is one.

My guess is de Allende, Marx, Malherbe, Wilco, Vorster, Andries Coetzee, JD, Wiese, Combrink, Brink, Thomas, Schreuder, Esterhuizen, v Wyk, Odendaal, Liebenberg, v Zyl, Coenie etc will all leave

Jun 11, 2019, 13:43

SA Rugby is in huge trouble. 

The only solution as far as finances are concerned would be to join Europe so our players can earn the big bucks. That should help but is not of course a total answer. 

Jun 11, 2019, 13:45

Super Rugby doesn't have the money to compete with Europe......we will have the soccer model. Makes a mockery of not selecting NH basedplayers.

Jun 11, 2019, 16:06

My guess is that the dullards at SARU won't even blink .....matter of fact the ANC will be delighted. Gosh, and here I have a Bok jumper from the last WC with labels attached which I've never worn and probably won't ever wear.

You need to Log in to reply.