Japan Doing The Improbable

Forum » Rugby » Japan Doing The Improbable

Oct 05, 2019, 21:45

So Japan are on top of group a and are going to qualify for the knockout rounds if they beat Scotland in the final game of the group. Thrilling stuff. They beat Ireland so they have a pretty got shot at this. The home crowd will be buzzing all game long. What a great day it would be for world rugby if the Japanese make it through and take out the Boks for a second time! hahahhaa!!! ;)

Oct 05, 2019, 22:26

Bro, wurry about how your lot will handle the ABs in the semi.

Oct 05, 2019, 23:02

I think Rassies Boks have got the Blossoms number, the warm-up game was a canter in the park with the Boks winning by a 30+ point margin. Our forwards are too physical, with too many ball carriers. Our tight five can monter them 

Although if they meet in the quarters, Japan will be much more difficult. 

Oct 05, 2019, 23:47

To me boks would much rather face the blossoms than the paddies...

Paddies v Kiwis in QF - could be goodbye Irene for the kiwis I think Ireland very much has their number...

go japanee... beat the scots do world rugby a favour

Oct 05, 2019, 23:52

Ireland could be a bogey for any team, "if" they turn up on the day. Much rather face Japan in the quarters. 

Oct 06, 2019, 00:01

I definitely prefer Wales over England in the semi.

Oct 06, 2019, 00:04

yes best outcome is wales loose to fiji and aussies top pool with a semi showdown v saffas... we'll call in Larkham for 50m drop goal to seal the deal... lol... best semi in history...

or the kiwis could reinstate brycy...?

You need to Log in to reply.