Joe Marler

Forum » Rugby » Joe Marler

Mar 09, 2020, 03:28

I have read there are calls for a ban after his goon grab...up to 4 years. Have we gone nuts? This was a joke and Lose Jones has blown it into a huge incident. He is a victim.

Now it wasn’t particularly smart and there probably has to be some kind of sanction. But Lose Jones would look a bigger man if he wasn’t pushing for punishment.

Why is it that sportsmen these days want to play against 14 men. Want to see their opponents punished....want something other than an even contest.

Mar 09, 2020, 03:49

This from Piers Morgan:

The Marler incident has become something of a cause célèbre, with ITV Good Morning anchor Piers Morgan weighing in on the issue.

"There are now two types of people in the world – those who laughed at this Joe Marler incident, and those who think he should be arrested. I'm in the first category. Those in the second are f***ing exhausting

Mar 09, 2020, 09:08

Not really surprised that an effeminate little fop like Moffie and a prize dickhead like Piers Morgan are condoning testicle-grabbing on the rugby field and calling it a big joke, but I would guess it's a lot less funny if you're on the receiving end of such unsportsmanlike and crude behaviour.

Also, just close your eyes and imagine the outrage and indignation if the boot was on the other foot and it was an English player who'd had his balls grabbed! 

No-one is talking about arresting Marler, just let the citing commission do their job, that's all. I'm hoping he gets 12 weeks.

Mar 09, 2020, 09:42

Marler's a nut-job .......lol. Gareth Thomas saying he wouldn't have retired if that happened when he played.

Mar 09, 2020, 09:53

Mar 09, 2020, 12:14

Pakie

Seker nie balle - sekerlik ballas.  LMAO

Mar 09, 2020, 13:03

Ek probeer maar ordentlik wees, Mike :angel:

Mar 09, 2020, 13:40

If they amputate Marler's hand, that should be sufficient punishment. 

Mar 09, 2020, 16:11

What did the Samoan who felt Adriaan Strauss up get?

Mar 09, 2020, 17:38

A HANDFULL.

Mar 09, 2020, 17:58

Marler is a clown.

Watched the game and the players in the tunnel prior to taking the field and he was clearly searching for camera time and chewing gum like a dork that he is.

This guy is crying out to be recognized both on and off the field.

Which "grown secure individual" representing his country would take to the field with such a hairstyle.

OK, I know Jantjies.

But I qualified my posting by stating "grown secure individual" so Jantjies is automatically ruled out.

I for one believe that his action goes beyond sportsmanship and is to be addressed firmly. 

Mar 09, 2020, 18:11

Probably grab the wrong welshmen by the nuts, if it was that retired back of theirs then it would have played out a whole different way. Or, maybe the welsh player really like it an now has some confused feelings

I can't be the only gay in the welsh rugby team

Mar 09, 2020, 18:13

On a side, note, one of the guys I use to play with use to stick his finger up the opposing team ball carriers bum during mauls, they alway drop the ball or knocked it on. 

It was a great way to spoil the maul, but wouldn't want to be the guy doing though, that takes special mental strength to carry that sh1t out 

Mar 09, 2020, 19:03

‘A lot less funny if you are on the receiving end’.....did Lose Jones fall down in agony, like a cricketer does when he wears one. Nope he was shocked and nothing more.

All the red faced indignation is pathetic.

Mar 09, 2020, 19:18

A low life that appeals to the common worker class " humour", all credit to the Welsh captain not to wack him out...it might appeal to the twisted low life mentally that has crept in to rugby in England , I wonder what Bakkies or Gorgodze would have done. Rugby used to be a tough game played by real decent men , not perverts with base humour.

Mar 09, 2020, 19:25

Marler has also suspended about 4 years ago for calling the Welsh team gipsies during the game. He seems to have a good relationship with the Welsh

Mar 09, 2020, 20:01

Moffie still arguing vigorously for the right to grab opposing rugby players by the genitals . . . while all the real rugby men among us shake their heads in disgust.

Mar 09, 2020, 20:15

Good news, the dick-grabbing yobbo has been cited. Moffie will be mortified!

LMAO!

Hope he gets a lengthy ban. There's no place for this kind of low-class behaviour on the rugby field . . . as most people know.

Mar 09, 2020, 20:44

Of course he was cited you moron....only a fool like you would react as if that ever was in doubt. This is a storm in tea cup..... LMAOFY!

Mar 09, 2020, 20:57

LMAO!

All we're still waiting for is for Moffie to tell us how back in his day when he used to grab players by the cock everyone used to laugh and tell him what a jolly funny chap he was.

Mar 09, 2020, 21:53

Well Peeper my guess is you are so incensed because if it was done to you.....your deepest, darkest insecurity would be revealed. LMAOFY!

Mar 09, 2020, 21:54

Other than Gareth Thomas, it must be embarrassing for most people to have been a victim in this situation. 

Imagine someone grabbed your balls on live TV in front of millions of people. You would feel violated, and embarrassed. 

This is actually a crime, indecent sexual assault. If you walked up to a women on the street and grabbed her crotch as a joke, you could end up in jail.

It is an embarrassment to the sport of rugby, and to England as a sporting country. 

Mar 09, 2020, 21:58

Well the ban's a minimum of 12 weeks ....... maximum 208 weeks:'(

Mar 09, 2020, 22:50

If Marler wanted to sexually assault Lose Jones he wouldn’t have done this in front f the TV cameras.  It was a clumsy joke. But perhaps he had  the ‘flue’.....waaaaaahahahaha!

Mar 09, 2020, 23:09

Compared to Vinnie Jones's ballcrusher or Trompie's pussy -grabs ("cos I'm rich & famous') ole Joe's action seemed more of a caress, which unfortunately for him leads to accusations of blatant sexual assault. He might need to join Weinstein & Cosby.

1204 × 1500

Mar 09, 2020, 23:13

That is sexual assault. He did not consent, so it is not a joke.  It is only you and Marler who think this is acceptable. I am yet to read anyone else who believes this is acceptable. :D Oh, and maybe Trump as well. Oh, and Gareth Thomas believes it is a practise that should be encouraged. 

Image result for groping jokes

Mar 09, 2020, 23:27

Marler is a card I like the guy, his response to that homophobic twat Folau was priceless

He was brilliant on the Johnathan Ross show

Am with Morgan on this - it was a joke

I like Morgan, can be over the top but says it as it is - I listen to him most mornings on Breakfast telly

He hates vegans

Mar 10, 2020, 00:18

Well there you are Shark.....Dave thinks it was a harmless joke, as do I. Laugh a little, life is a bastard and then you die.

Mar 10, 2020, 00:29

Sexual assault bwhaahaaaa

Sharktwat we know you have the personality of a dead fish - get a fucking grip, it was a joke

Mar 10, 2020, 01:05

Dave liking Piers Morgan, explains a lot. 

Mar 10, 2020, 01:09

Shezza me not liking you explains even more - fuck off

Mar 10, 2020, 01:17

Some of the Afrikaans schools used to do this type of stuff. One punch to the throat in retaliation is usually enough to sort this stuff out. 

I don't think it is enough for a serious ban, but a few weeks should be sufficient. It is an embarrassment- and then the Welsh commentator said that he would never have retired if this was allowed in his day. What is next, Gareth Thomas grabbing Folau? 

If someone did this to you in a night club and said it was a joke, it is questionable. 

Mar 10, 2020, 01:47

Calm it Scrappy Doo, do you want to organise some fisticuffs with me too? 

Mar 10, 2020, 02:19

What if you do something similar when playing mixed doubles tennis:kissing:

Mar 10, 2020, 02:39

By the way, Fat Dave never showed up at the Slug and Lettuce last Friday...

Mar 10, 2020, 02:49

Sharktwat did you message me on here that you were at the Slug like you said you would you fucking little chickenshit

I knew you were all mouth when you declined the invitation on the Monday evening telling us you were too busy working.

You pathetic little coward

Mar 10, 2020, 03:26

This is the third recorded time on this board where you have challenged someone to a fight, only to back out and not pitch up...

I go to the Slug and Lettuce in Wimbledon on most Friday nights. Where were you, I checked my phone and you clearly were not at the venue. 

Mar 10, 2020, 03:45

A pub fight in Wimbledon? When last did you have a fight SB? Describe it for us....

Mar 10, 2020, 03:53

@Mozart,

Fat Dave is no match for my power. It would have just been me slapping him around, not a real fight as such... :D

Last fight I had, I did not remember it very well. I could be mistaken, but I think the bouncer might have punched me. Woke up with some bruises and a major hangover. ;) 

Mar 10, 2020, 04:31

Funny stuff....it doesn’t sound very heroic, but at least it’s honest.

My last fight was on the SAS Good Hope....now a reef in  False Bay. There was a risk of falling overboard in the Atlantic near the Kunene River, so we both had the sense to fall down  and fight it out on the deck. Fortunately an NCO came along before anybody got hurt.

Mar 10, 2020, 05:55

SAS Good Hope....now a reef in  False Bay.

bakgat!

Mar 10, 2020, 07:14

Of course Marler did wrong and must face disciplinary action. 

What is hilarious is to see arch perv Redrooi getting on his high moral horse! Sharktwit too. Most of the pervs here are attempting to regain some moral credibility.

Saffexperv is still complaining bitterly about that great man Folau and now has a new hero in Marler.

Pervs are confused people oaks. 

Mar 10, 2020, 10:19

Oh so Sharktwat checked his phone at the pub did he, funny that. If that is the case then why did he not message me on this board to say he was there as he volunteered to us all on this very board.

But I’m the one who chickened out!!!

Fuck me Sharktwat, we all know how stupid you are, you’ve just confirmed it once again you pathetic little keyboard warrior.

My guess is if you were at the Slug you spent the night tucked under a table shit scared I might just rock up despite being too scared to inform me you were there as you repeatedly promised you would. Hell I even provided you with my mobile number to text me which you also said you would do that night

You feeling a little ashamed yet Chickenshit

You are one mighty coward

Mar 10, 2020, 10:36

The showdown between Sharkbok and Saffex has become more eagerly awaited and anticipated than a showdown between Anthony Joshua and Tyson Fury.

Enough with the trash talk now boys, it's time to get it on.

Mar 10, 2020, 10:52

Rooi it’s clear old Sharktwat is too chickenshit to honour his word on here, what are the chances of him turning up to receiving a hiding

Pathetic little coward and he calls me the keyboard warrior!!! Thick and scared is one hell of a combo

Mar 10, 2020, 12:10

All of Courtley Lawes, Joe Marler and Tuilagi will face the disciplinary committee today,  So we will know by tomorrow who is out of rugby and for how long,   

Mar 10, 2020, 12:21

For those curious but unable to attend if and when this ever happens, here are some volunteers (ignore skin color discrepancies where appropriate) acting out how the fight between Dave and Shark is likely to go.

Mar 10, 2020, 12:25

Brilliant Pakie no doubt I’m the fat one!!!

Mar 10, 2020, 12:37

No doubt :D

Mar 10, 2020, 12:38

"Brilliant Pakie no doubt I’m the fat one!!!"

LMAO!

Took the words out of my mouth!

Mar 10, 2020, 14:11

Hahaha.....lot’s of ‘Slugging’.....not much connecting.

Mar 10, 2020, 16:53

Did Hugo call the cops?

Mar 11, 2020, 00:40

Joe Marler is going to the Slug and Lettuce in Suffolk in a few weeks with his rugby club as a publicity event. 

I expect Saffex will at go this time, but as a socialite fanboy... Not the keyboard warrior Fat Dave that we all know so well...

Mar 11, 2020, 02:06

Sharktwat is that meant to be funny?

You have the personality of a dead fish

Add that to a fucking liar and a chicken shit

But be my guest and kindly provide us with the evidence of your post informing me that you were at the Slug waiting for me as you repeatedly stated you would do on this very board

Who is the chicken shit on here, who is the big mouthed keyboard warrior?

Game set and match you ignorant prick - fuck how stupid are you? Seriously.

Best bit is you are too fucking stupid to work out what a fool you have made of yourself

Don’t stop though keep it up you thick prick

Mar 11, 2020, 03:09

You have admitted you were not at the agreed time and place... I have stated repeatedly I was there. 

Once again, you have confirmed Fat Dave is a keyboard warrior... just like the other 2 fights you backed out of. Fat Dave has become Little Bo Peep...who can no longer be trusted. 

Therefore Fat Dave is not a credible witness and the court board hereby confirms fat Dave guilty of being a key board warrior. 

Mar 11, 2020, 09:48

Damn right I was not there because I knew you were all mouth and a big fat coward

I’m not stupid enough to waste my time on a coward who does not have the balls to honour his word.

You repeatedly said on here that you would post on this board saying you were at the pub. I was 30 min away. Hell I even gave you my mobile number.

Given you are a habitual liar saying after the event that you were actually there is about as trustworthy as your personality

So chickenshit, if you were there kindly explain why you did not message me on this board as you said you would huh?

Bet you won’t answer that coward, for we all know the answer little man

Mar 11, 2020, 12:15

You love birds melt my heart, so cute together. 

Mar 11, 2020, 17:22

Both weaklings unable to punch out of a paper bag. A bit of something that puts real insightful  individuals from posting further on keyboard weapons.

Real arseholes that entertain real arseholes.

Mar 11, 2020, 17:22

Mar 11, 2020, 19:39

Enough with the anticipation.....let’s name a date. I’ll be the cyber referee.....social distancing is good.

Agree the date and the time. The rules are pretty lax, Cage style......but no kicking the man on the deck.

Dave/Shark.......let’s get ready to rumble.

Mar 11, 2020, 19:58

".......but no kicking the man on the deck."

Darn!!!

Mar 11, 2020, 20:08

What about biting?

Mar 11, 2020, 20:13

Channel your inner Luis Suárez if you like....no problemo!

Mar 11, 2020, 20:26

What about cock grabbing?

We know Moffie thinks it's very funny and clever to grab another person's cock without consent (which probably explains why he doesn't get asked to babysit very often) but are we going to condone cock grabbing in the fight of the century?

I say keep it clean and above belt.

Mar 11, 2020, 21:08

...and another stinking low reference to paedophilia...and some gay undertones...you just can't help yourself...wat die hart van vol is loop die mond van oor...get help, it's obvious that you desperately need it...."clean and above the belt"?...not with your filthy mind afound.

Mar 11, 2020, 21:13

All hail St. Draad!

Mar 11, 2020, 21:39

Everything Peeper accuses others of,  he has already done.....pay no attention.

Mar 12, 2020, 21:38

Marler gets the 12 weeks he deserves, then gets 3 weeks taken off for undisclosed "mitigating factors" and then gets an additional week added back for recent disciplinary transgressions . . . so it's a 10 week ban in total for the creepy cock-grabbing deviant.

Moffie - who thinks grabbing someone's genitals is jolly good fun - will be getting all red-faced and indignant around about now so expect a lot of foot-stamping along with "Justice for Joe" armbands.

Mar 12, 2020, 23:13

4 days ago - Joe Marler faces a minimum 12-week ban for a below-the-belt grab on Alun Wyn Jones.’

So he got less than the minimum, and way less than the 4years some fools were calling for.....stick  with moz for the real scoop.

Mar 12, 2020, 23:28

He got banned for 10 weeks while you scream he should get no penalty for his conduct,.   What a  farce this Mozart guy is,    

Mar 13, 2020, 01:47

Constrain yourself  Wanker.

Mar 13, 2020, 10:44

Is that all the punishment handed out...what about amputation of the offending part....hahahahaha.

The world is getting too soft:D

Perverts going around grabbing peoples organs are the lowest of life or is this the norm with some here...really sick stuff.

Mar 13, 2020, 13:06

Seb the only thing worse than a perv is a perv pretending he is not. Hint - think Red. 

You need to Log in to reply.