JUST TO WISH DONALD J TR*UMP AND THE AMERICAN PEOPLE

Forum » Rugby » JUST TO WISH DONALD J TR*UMP AND THE AMERICAN PEOPLE

Nov 07, 2016, 21:08

A GREAT ELECTION DAY THAT SWEEPS MR T*RUMP INTO THE WHITE HOUSE.

THEN IT'S TIME TO DRAIN THE SWAMP AND ENSURE THE CLINTONS GO TO JAIL FOR LIFE. OTHERS LIKE COMEY, LYNCH AND OBUMMER MUST ALSO GO TO JAIL. 
NEVER IN THE HISTORY OF THE USA HAS THERE BEEN SO MUCH CORRUPTION.

THESE GLOBALIST WORKING TOWARDS THEIR ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT MUST GET THE BOOT. ALL STRENGTH TO THE POPULIST / NATIONALISTS SEEKING TO TAKE POWER FROM THE GLOBALIST ELITES AND RETURN IT TO THE PEOPLE. 
VIVA TR*UMP VIVA GOD BLESS AND KEEP YOU AND THE AMERICAN PEOPLE FROM THIS EVIL WITCH HILLARY!

Nov 07, 2016, 21:10

“Get ready for war with Russia” if Hillary Clinton is elected president, said progressive Green Party presidential nominee Jill Stein.

“This election, we are not only deciding what kind of world we will have, but whether we will have a world or not going forward,” Stein warned, explaining that Clinton’s trigger-happy militarism “is a mushroom cloud waiting to happen.”

While Stein adamantly opposes a Tr*ump presidency, she explained that the dangers posed by a Clinton presidency are “arguably even more immediate and intense.”

Stein blasted Clinton’s “warmongering” that “almost singlehandedly” brought us the turmoil in Libya and could lead us into a nuclear war if Clinton were elected president.

“Hillary brought us Libya almost singlehandedly,” Stein explained in a Thursday Fox Business interview. She continued:

And she has said that she will lead the charge with a no-fly zone in Syria, and that basically amounts to a declaration of war against Russia, who is there under international law, having been invited by the sitting government. Like it or not, Russia has the sanction of international law to be there. For us to go in and declare a no-fly zone means get ready for war with Russia. Both of us have 2,000 nuclear weapons on hair trigger alert. This is the most dangerous moment— according to the former president of the Soviet Union, Mikhail Gorbachev, who, two weeks ago, said this is the most dangerous nuclear moment ever.

Stein elaborated on this view during a Facebook Live interview with progressive Marc Lamont Hill, who has endorsed Stein over Clinton: “In this election, we are not only deciding what kind of world we will have, but whether we will have a world or not going forward,” Stein said, adding:

Not only in regards to climate, not only in regards to these expanding wars where Hillary has this proven track record … of the most pro-conflict military policy as possible, and she’s calling for a no-fly zone in Syria, which means we’re essentially declaring war on Russia if Hillary gets elected–declaring war on Russia at a time when we have 2,000 nuclear weapons between us and the Russians on hair trigger alert. This is a mushroom cloud waiting to happen. So it’s really important right now for us to stand up and start building a force to do the right thing.

“No one should fool themselves into thinking that the dangers will be smaller, that they will be mitigated in any way for having Hillary in White House. In some ways, they’re arguably even more immediate and intense,” Stein said. “But the dangers will be mitigated if we have created a strong force and we stand up loud and clear and we have a political base for this social movement that is coming together across this country and, really, across the world–this movement that puts people, planet, and peace over profit.”

“It’s very clear what kind of a trend we’re on,” Stein explained:

This is a race to the bottom between the greater and lesser evil. Where is the exit strategy if you buy into this [idea that one must vote for one of the major parties]? It means that in every election, we have two candidates that are more corporatist, more militarist, more imperialist, more economic elites, more serving Wall Street, offshoring our jobs, more of these rigged corporate trade agreements, more of this climate policy. … There is no exit strategy if you buy into the lesser evil. It means with each race, we come closer and closer to the cliff.

“We must find and elect alternatives to the Wall Street-backed oligarchy, the warmongers, and the anti-humanitarians,” Stein wrote on Twitter.

Stein, who has previously described Clinton as “Queen of corruption,” attacked Clinton for her questionable ties to Qatar and Saudi Arabia:

Nov 07, 2016, 21:12

Egypt favors Tr*ump over Clinton fearing that a Democratic victory will be a “catastrophe” for the region as it will “arouse” the Muslim Brotherhood and the Islamic State  

Nov 07, 2016, 21:14

Lord Richards, the former head of the British Army, said that a Trump presidency would make the world safer. 

Lord Richards, who served as Chief of the Defence Staff from 2010 to 2013, backed Mr Trump's plan to take on ISIS and cooperate with Russian President Vladimir Putin. 

Nov 07, 2016, 21:15

BREAKING: FBI Confirms Hillary's Membership in “Spirit Cooking” Cult!  SEARCH YOU TUBE!!!  HILLARY IS NOW A PROVEN SATANIST

Nov 07, 2016, 21:16

Hillary’s MASSIVE MELTDOWN "If that f - - - ing bastard wins, we all hang from nooses! SEE THE YOU TUBE CLIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MUST VIEW!!

Nov 07, 2016, 21:18

SEE YOU TUBE: BOOM! CLINTON'S PLAN TO FLEE THE COUNTRY & MORE. ---- IT'S ALL TO DO WITH TRANSFERRING 1.8 BILLION TO QATAR WHICH HAS NO EXTRADITION TREATY WITH USA

Nov 07, 2016, 21:18

This belongs in the Beeno1 section

Trump appeals to the right wing American consumer with 2 brain cells- 
Hillary appeals to anyone that can't stand trump- so it is looking like she will win.

Nov 07, 2016, 21:20

PROJECT VERITAS REVEALS CLINTON CAMPAIGN PAID $1500 FOR THUGS TO PERPERTRATE VIOLENCE AT TRUMP RALLIES!!!  THEN OF COURSE TO BLAME   TRUMP SUPPORTERS

Nov 07, 2016, 21:21

NEW YORK TIMES REPORTS THAT FBI SAYS TRUMP HAS NO RUSSIAN CONNECTIONS. ANOTHER CLINTON LIE BACKFIRES. 

Nov 07, 2016, 21:22

BRILLIANT MUST SEE YOU TUBE CLIP:- Michelle Obama Trashes Hillary Clinton. SEE WHAT MICHAEL REALLY THINKS OF HILLARY! 

Nov 07, 2016, 21:23

If Hillary’s  immigration policies put into effect, the U.S. Muslim population could exceed France’s current Muslim population by the end of a President Clinton’s second term, according to data from Pew Research and the Department of Homeland Security.

Nov 07, 2016, 21:26

MOST IMPORTANT MESSAGE TRUMP WILL EVER GIVE. SEE THIS YOU TUBE CLIP: Robert De Niro exposed by Donald Trump. --EXPOSES GLOBALIST NWO THREAT TO AMERICA! HUGE DANGER.

I have so much material now I could really go on all night but enough..

Nov 07, 2016, 21:35

Baboon-ou, I know you're a rather dim and ill-mannered loudmouth but please try to summon up the basic courtesy and common decency to post this laughably stupid drivel in the section that was created specially for your idiotic and narrow-minded conservative claptrap.

Thanks in anticipation.

Nov 07, 2016, 22:02

This is an incredible message from a black women. Language is a bit  low brow but she makes excellent points and doesn't hold back.

Nov 07, 2016, 22:05

One of the great  turning points in history is going to happen tomorrow.

Rooitwitterbug I know you are very ignorant and lacking in ability to follow these matters but some here may be able to grasp it.
So  in short zip and take your whiny opinion elsewhere. Bwahahahahahahahahha

Nov 08, 2016, 08:55

GO TR*MP GO. DRAIN THE SWAMP AND LOCKER HER UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nov 08, 2016, 09:20

Here comes the egg . . .

Nov 08, 2016, 10:33

rooitwitterbug are you referring to your commenting on cricket matters on the rugby thread after whining plaintively about my political thread on the rugby section.

Trump has run an incredible race against all odds. What a MAN. Trust ou rooitwit to pick the dark side.
Trump heading for a great win barring vote rigging. I hear Soros owns the electronic voting machines.
Here is a nice summary of the case.

Nov 08, 2016, 10:50

Boy does Lou Dobbs spell it out!!

Nov 08, 2016, 11:22

If you listen to 1 word from that halfwit Sean Hannity you just proved you are a moron, that man has the intellecft of a dumb flea

Nov 08, 2016, 11:41

C-fan, I don't think we need any further proof to know that Baboon-ou is a dribbling moron.

Thankfully he's going to be quite a scarce moron after tomorrow when he gets an absolute avalanche of egg all over his stupid face.

LMAO!

Nov 08, 2016, 12:06

Drump se moer..... may all his fowls die .

Nov 08, 2016, 18:25

Hannity has been excellent giving heaps of facts. Dobbs also is outstanding! many excellent alternative websites that have been reaching americans.

It's time to lock her up and drain the swamp. Go trump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What is really needed is a clean out of the globalist main stream media. Their bias has been a shock to americans. Pure propaganda and collusion with the Clinton Crime Syndicate.
The weak minded gullible oaks here have sucked up the globalist narrative like babies sucking a bottle. Bwahahahhahahahahaha  
Gooooo Trum*p. Then it's kicking these frot globalists out of Europe. 

Nov 08, 2016, 18:29

COLIN POWELL SAYS HILLARY HATES OBUMMER.  OBUMMER SAID IN 2008 THAT HILLARY CAN'T BE TRUSTED AND IS UNFIT TO BE PRESIDENT.  HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nov 08, 2016, 18:34

DEMOCRATS CAN'T EXPLAIN HOW HILLARY’S OPEN BORDERS WILL HELP 95 MILLION UNEMPLOYED AMERICANS OR INCREASE WAGE LEVELS OR REDUCE NATIONAL DEBT OR INCREASE SECURITY.

WIKILEAKS REVEALED THAT HILLARY WANTS OPEN HEMISPHERIC BORDERS. WILL MEAN 600 MILLION PEOPLE CAN SIMPLY WALK INTO AMERICA. ONLY A COMPLETE MORON WOULD VOTE FOR CROOKED HILLARY. 

Nov 08, 2016, 18:36

WikiLeaks - Clinton insisted that limits on immigration was “fundamentally un-American.” Said this in speech to Goldman Sachs in October of 2013. attacking those who want to put limits on immigration.

Nov 08, 2016, 18:44

Trump Closes Race with Amazing Final Ad on Why We Should Vote For Him Over Hillary. I CAN'T BUT BE ASTONISHED HOW WEAK MINDED AND GULLIBLE SOME PEOPLE HERE ARE!

Nov 08, 2016, 18:47

sharkbok

RE: JUST TO WISH DONALD J TR*UMP AND THE AMERICAN PEOPLE
November 07, 2016, 21:18:38

This belongs in the Beeno1 section

[removed] appeals to the right wing American consumer with 2 brain cells- 
Hillary appeals to anyone that can't stand [removed]- so it is looking like she will win.

That's true, but so does a lot of other threads. It seems to be OK for others not to adhere to the rules. Beenz was quite compliant, but I guess he's following some other strays.

Nov 08, 2016, 19:08

THANKS dRAAD YOU WERE ALWAYS A FAIR MINDED OKE. I DID POINT OUT TO ROOITWITTERBUG THAT HIS POSTING ABOUT CRICKET ON THE RUGBY SECTION WAS HYPOCRITICAL AFTER HIS WHINING LIKE A LOSER ABOUT MY AMERICAN LECTION THREAD POSTED ON THE RUGB Y SECTION. WHAT A HAPLESS LOSER OU ROOITWIT IS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BUT LOOK AT THIS FROM A LEFT WING PUBLICATIONS: What explains millennial willingness to risk a Trump presidency? A lot stems from cynicism toward, if not downright hatred of Clinton, Seventy-seven percent of voters 18-34 find Clinton untrustworthy

OU ROOITWIT MAYBE GETTING ON IN YEARS BUT IS PRE ADOLESCENT IN MENTAL AGE! DITTO CRUSADERFAN.  BOB HAS BEEN DUPED BUT HOPEFULLY WILL COME RIGHT.

Nov 08, 2016, 19:09

HILLARY GETS HER MAID TO PRINT OUT CLASSIFIED INFORMATION. YOU CANT MAKE UP THIS CRAP. LOCK THE WITCH UP! GOOGLE IT

Nov 08, 2016, 20:04

Ingraham: Movement's going to continue, win or lose. laura is very sound.

Nov 08, 2016, 20:13

Some real bad stuff is going on. This is heavy so little boys like rooitwitterbug move on.

BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Is A Satanic Child Abuser, Wikileaks Dump Suggests

Nov 08, 2016, 21:21

Listen Baboon-ou, you spectacularly stupid little person, take a look down the rugby forum and see if you can find even one example of a political or other-sport thread started by me. On the current page, it's only rugby posts and a forum poll which was tongue-in-cheek (and by that I mean in the normal everyday sense of the phrase, not in your sense which basically involves your tongue and Moffie's butt-cheek!)

Now go look at the Other Sports section and you'll see I've started threads on cricket, horse-racing, tennis, golf and even rounders.

Now go look at the Tr(*)mpet and you'll see I've started several non-sport related topics . . . several of which were posts about the US election that you were too gutless to respond to.

Feeling stupid yet, chump? No? That's because you're too stupid to know when you're being stupid, Baboon-ou . . . but don't worry, it's one of your more endearing features . . . your complete lack of self-awareness. You don't actually know you're a fool.

Now stop behaving like a spiteful little child and post your mindless political drivel where it's supposed to be posted. I know you're a bit tearful because no-one reads your junk but there's actually a very good reason for that and it's got nothing to do with which forum you post on.

Got it, chump? Just grunt once if the penny has finally dropped. 

Nov 08, 2016, 21:37

Oink oink oink bleats ou rooitwit  the hypocrite!

Oaks the globlaist run EU is tetering on the brink Note this:

'EU WILL NOT SURVIVE’ – Juncker’s right-hand man admits DEFEAT after Brexit

THE European Union project is on the brink of FAILURE following Britain's momentous Brexit vote, a Brussels bureaucrat has admitted.

Frans Timmermans, Jean Claude-Juncker’s right hand man, gave a desperate cry for supporters to “fight to live together” as the EU superstate dream slips from Brussels’ grasp.

The European Commission vice president said: "We have fallen into the trap of identity politics. If the driving force of the European construction is national, cultural or ethnic identity, then it will not survive. 

"For the first time in 30 years, I really believe that the European project can fail. "

SEE DAILY EXPRESS UK.

Nov 08, 2016, 21:40

ROOITWIT YOU MORONIC LITTLE CHAPPIE. JUST ADMIT YOU ARE A SUPREME HYPOCRITE FOR POSTING ON A CRICKET THREAD IN THE RUGBY SECTION. IT MATTERS NOT WHO STARTED THE POST HALFWIT.

CRASH GOES OU ROOITWIT YET AGAIN.

Nov 09, 2016, 07:02

Like or loathe it looks like Trump is about to do it. Congrats Beeno you have been steadfast in your support despite the odds. Let's pray the extreme electioneering was just that... electioneering.

Nov 09, 2016, 07:12

Hard to believe.

I didn't think there were enough stupid people in the USA to vote this absolute clown into power but it seems I was wrong.

While the Yanks clearly deserve this narcissistic fool, somehow this doesn't seem fair to the rest of the world.

Edit: "JUST ADMIT YOU ARE A SUPREME HYPOCRITE FOR POSTING ON A CRICKET THREAD IN THE RUGBY SECTION. IT MATTERS NOT WHO STARTED THE POST HALFWIT."

Okay. No more hypocrisy!

LMAO!

Nov 09, 2016, 07:24

I think the nomination of Clinton was a huge nomination mistake of the Democrats.   She has a rotten reputation in the USA and her husband is loathed by many Americans.

Both were poor candidates for different reasons and the fact is that Clinton can still win - but I am not convinced that she will.   If the Trumpet wins in Michigan and Wisconsin - he will be home I think.   

Nov 09, 2016, 08:55

I didn't think there were enough stupid people in the USA to vote this absolute clown into power but it seems I was wrong.

Rooi Rooi

Nov 09, 2016, 08:59

NEW YORK TIMES PROJECTION IS 305 TO TRUMP AND 233 HILLARY. tRUMP AT 264 NOW BUT WINNING IN A NUMBER OF STATES!!!!

YOU HAPLESS DOPES WERE SEVERELY CONNED BY THE GLOBALIST OWNED MSM! I WARNED YOU MANY TIMES THEY WERE LYING TO YOU.
THE AMERICAN VOTER SAW THROUGH THEIR LIES HELPED BY CONDITIONS ON THE GROUND. WHEN BERNIE BEAT HILLARY APART FROM RIGGING AND TRUMP WON THE GOP PRIMARIES IT WAS OBVIOUS SOMETHING HUGE WAS AFOOT.

THE ONLY REASON YOU GULLIBLE  HALFWITS THINK TRUMP IS A POOR CANDIDATE IS BECAUSE YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT BY CNN AND SUCKED IT ALL UP LIKE THE UNDISCERNING SPONGES YOU ARE.  
YOU MADE THE SAME MISTAKE RE BREXIT!!!!

YOU STILL HAVE NO IDEA THAT THIS WAS NATIONALISM VERSUS GLOBALISM AND NOT GOP VERSUS DEMOCRATS. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHERE GLOBALISM WANTS TO TAKE THE WORLD. YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHATSOEVER AS TO WHAT IS GOING ON!

YOU WERE SO DUMB AND ILL INFORMED THAT YOU WERE HOPING THAT THE MOST EVIL AND CORRUPT PERSON EVER WOULD WIN THE WHITE HOUSE. YOU WERE TOTALLY THE DUPES OF THE GLOBALIST MEDIA. 
WILL YOU OAKS EVER LEARN OR WILL YOU KEEP YOUR HEADS BURIED IN THE SAND SUCKING UP EVERYTHING THE GLOBALISTS SELL YOU.

ONE THING THAT DOES WORRY ME IS BIBLE PROPHECY WHICH INDICATES THAT THE WORLD WILL BE RULED BY ANTI CHRIST FOR A PERIOD OF 42 MONTHS.

LOOK AT WHAT TRUMP HAS BEATEN!!!!!!! HE IS AN AMAZING MAN!!!!!!!!!!1

Nov 09, 2016, 09:00

ADMIT 1 WHEN OU ROOITWIT BACKS SOMETHING THINK AGAIN. 

I SAID FROM THE BEGINNING TRUMP WOULD WIN. 

Nov 09, 2016, 09:17

Rooinek

RE: A quick word top some losers here
October 30, 2016, 13:52:08

Thanks Baboon-ou. Not sure if this is just more desperation from the Republicans but just in case I've put R100 on Bernie Sanders at odds of 100-1.

Here's hoping you're right and Hillary is convicted! Bernie Sanders will whip the clown just as easily as Hillary.

Rooinek

October 30, 2016, 12:40:25

And here we have the world's biggest loser Baboon-ou - the vociferous supporter of the world's second-biggest loser Donald "Bozo the Clown" Tr(*)mp - actually calling other people losers!

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha!

Baboon-ou's last defiant yap before Hillary an@l-gapes the clown in the most one-sided election in living memory and the subsequent avalanche of egg shuts Baboon-ou up for once and for all!

LMAO!

Nov 09, 2016, 09:42

Rooinek

Where is Baboon-ou?
    October 11, 2016, 15:34:21

Has anyone seen Baboon-ou lately? He's been conspicuous by his absence here on the Tr(*)mpet in recent days . . . almost as if he's avoiding this section for some reason.

I wonder why that could be?

Come on Baboon-ou, tell us again how wonderful Tr(*)mp is and how easily he's going to win the election.

What are your polls saying?

LMAO!

•  0 Likes 
    Rooinek

RE: Where is Baboon-ou?
    October 12, 2016, 13:28:28

Still no sign of Baboon-ou?

Oh dear!

Maybe he's very busy taking all the 9-2 odds he can get on Tr(*)mp winning!

LMAO!

•  0 Likes 
    Rooinek

October 14, 2016, 08:46:43

Now I'm really getting worried!

Almost a week since we had an update of how Tr(*)mp was winning every poll and how Hillary was going to jail.

•  0 Likes 
    AgPleezDeddy

October 14, 2016, 15:36:42

Surely if these allegations of [removed] turn on to be true then even Beeno will have to withdraw his support? Wishful thinking?

•  0 Likes 
    Rooinek

October 14, 2016, 15:39:22

You watch, both Baboon-ou and Tr(*)mp will blame the system and claim that the election was rigged.

•  0 Likes 
    Rooinek

October 17, 2016, 11:58:28

Exactly as predicted, here is Tr(*)mp already starting to claim rigged elections and here is Baboon-ou hinting at the same.

What a pair of losers! 

All I can advise everyone is to stock up on eggs because very soon all the available egg in the universe is going to sliding down the faces of Tr(*)mp and Baboon-ou.

LMAO!

Nov 09, 2016, 09:45

Just heard on CNN that Hillary has conceded to Donald. 

Interesting times ahead!

Nov 09, 2016, 09:46

Rooinek

RE: Trum*p heading for big win in elections
      October 11, 2016, 15:13:46

No worries Cloudy, the chances of Bozo the Clown winning the election are roughly the same as the chances of Baboon-ou admitting he backed the wrong horse and conceding that he got a load of egg all over his face with this ill-conceived Tr(*)mp campaign of his.

Hillary could have finished Bozo off in that last debate but she didn't make a big deal of his latest disasters because she wants to compete against the stupid clown in the election rather than Pence or someone else.

Nov 09, 2016, 09:52

Well, this makes for an interesting next four/eight years.

Is he gonna be the underdog who actually manages to improve the world's opinion of the US? Putin seems to think so.

Oh to be a fly on the wall at the first meeting between Trump and Vladimir.

What ever happens, this presidency promises to deliver some unforgettable moments.

I wonder if the Great Wall of Mexico is gonna be built after all?

Nov 09, 2016, 09:53

Admit_One/Dumb Ass, enjoy your schadenfreude (even if your own predictions are rather conspicuous by their absence) but while I realise what a huge thrill this must be in your sad and pathetic life, please post this where it belongs.

Baboon-ou will shortly be scolding me for posting non-rugby replies on the rugby forum (even though he started the thread) so if you want my reaction or responses to any of this, you know where to go.

Nov 09, 2016, 10:01

Rooinek

RE: More pain for poor ou rootwit as CNN poll shows Trum*p now 
      September 07, 2016, 09:11:47

"Mayday, mayday, this is Cargo Flight BBN-O from Oudtshoorn South Africa, we have a problem!"

"Flight BBN-O, this is Ground Control at Cape Town International Airport, receiving you loud and clear, what is the problem?"

"Ground Control, we seem to have some kind of fuel blockage and I'm going to run out of fuel in about 5 minutes."

"Flight BBN-O, are you flying a Boeing 747 Large Cargo Freighter?"

"Ground Control, that is affirmative"

"Flight BBN-O, don't panic, I've seen this problem before. To unblock the fuel pipe you are going to need to lift the nose and keep lifting until you are flying vertical. What kind of cargo are you carrying and what is on the land beneath you like?"

"Ground Control, I am carrying thousands of crates of ostrich eggs and we're flying over the Kleinmond area . . . looks like a sort of zoo enclosure beneath me."

"Flight BBN-O, I only asked because when you go vertical the cargo bay doors will probably not be able to handle the load and they will burst open and you'll lose your cargo. That's why I was asking what you're carrying and what is beneath you. If you're not over a major metropolitan are then go ahead and start your climb before you run out of fuel."

"Roger Ground Control, beginning rapid ascent now . . . whoa . . . I can hear the cargo sliding towards the rear . . . you're right, the doors are bursting open and I am losing the cargo . . . but the fuel blockage seems to be sorted."

High up in the sky, tens of thousands of enormous ostrich eggs fall out of the Cargo plane and begin to plummet towards earth in a long stream, like a Shoemaker-Levy comet made out of huge eggs all heading for the exact same spot on earth.

40 000 feet below in Kleinmond, on the exact spot towards where the ostrich eggs are hurtling at an ever-increasing speed, Baboon-ou is sitting at his outdoor table next to the tyre-swing, poking the buttons on his laptop trying to find poll results that show that Donald Tr(*)mp is beating Hillary Clinton in the US presidential election.

A steady trickle of drool dribbles down Baboon-ou's chin as he clicks poll after poll that all show Tr(*)mp getting pwned. Frustrated, he stands up to stretch, scratches his enormously thick skull and says:

"There must be a poll somewhere what says that oak Tr(*)ump are winning . . . duh . . . maybe I should try Conservapedia.com . . . say, what are that whooshing sound above my head? Duh-huh . . . let I takes a look . . ."

. . . and Baboon-ou turns his head up to the heavens just as the first ostrich egg  zeroes in at high speed on his large, sloping, neanderthal forehead . . .

Nov 09, 2016, 10:01

Rooinek

October 17, 2016, 11:58:28

All I can advise everyone is to stock up on eggs because very soon all the available egg in the universe is going to sliding down the faces of Tr(*)mp and Baboon-ou.

LMAO!

Rooinek

October 30, 2016, 12:40:25

the most one-sided election in living memory and the subsequent avalanche of egg shuts Baboon-ou up for once and for all!

LMAO!

Hey Piss Mint

You got another one correct as well.... highlighted above...

Just the wrong candidate

ROTFLMFAO

Nov 09, 2016, 10:06

Rooinek

RE: More pain for poor ou rootwit as CNN poll shows Trum*p now 
        September 07, 2016, 09:11:47

"Mayday, mayday, this is Cargo Flight BBN-O from Oudtshoorn South Africa, we have a problem!"

"Flight BBN-O, this is Ground Control at Cape Town International Airport, receiving you loud and clear, what is the problem?"

"Ground Control, we seem to have some kind of fuel blockage and I'm going to run out of fuel in about 5 minutes."

"Flight BBN-O, are you flying a Boeing 747 Large Cargo Freighter?"

"Ground Control, that is affirmative"

"Flight BBN-O, don't panic, I've seen this problem before. To unblock the fuel pipe you are going to need to lift the nose and keep lifting until you are flying vertical. What kind of cargo are you carrying and what is on the land beneath you like?"

"Ground Control, I am carrying thousands of crates of ostrich eggs and we're flying over the Kleinmond area . . . looks like a sort of zoo enclosure beneath me."

"Flight BBN-O, I only asked because when you go vertical the cargo bay doors will probably not be able to handle the load and they will burst open and you'll lose your cargo. That's why I was asking what you're carrying and what is beneath you. If you're not over a major metropolitan are then go ahead and start your climb before you run out of fuel."

"Roger Ground Control, beginning rapid ascent now . . . whoa . . . I can hear the cargo sliding towards the rear . . . you're right, the doors are bursting open and I am losing the cargo . . . but the fuel blockage seems to be sorted."

High up in the sky, tens of thousands of enormous ostrich eggs fall out of the Cargo plane and begin to plummet towards earth in a long stream, like a Shoemaker-Levy comet made out of huge eggs all heading for the exact same spot on earth.

40 000 feet below in Kleinmond, on the exact spot towards where the ostrich eggs are hurtling at an ever-increasing speed, Piss Mint is sitting at his outdoor table next to the tyre-swing, poking the buttons on his laptop trying to find poll results that show that Clinton is beating T.r.u.m.p in the US presidential election.

A steady trickle of drool dribbles down Piss Mint's chin as he clicks poll after poll that all show Tr(*)mp running away with it. Frustrated, he stands up to stretch, scratches his enormously thick skull and says:

"There must be a poll somewhere what says that vrou Clinton are winning . . . duh . . . maybe I should try Conservapedia.com . . . say, what are that whooshing sound above my head? Duh-huh . . . let I takes a look . . ."

. . . and Piss Mint turns his head up to the heavens just as the first ostrich egg  zeroes in at high speed on his large, sloping, neanderthal forehead . . .

Fixed

Nov 09, 2016, 10:08

ROTFLMFAO

Nov 09, 2016, 10:26

AUSTRALIA

BRUMBIES

INS: Nic Mayhew (Blues), Faalelei Sione (Canberra Vikings), Saia Fainga’a (Reds), Chris Alcock (Force), Tom Cusack (Sevens), Lolo Fakaosilea (Reds), Ryan Lonergan (Tuggeranong Vikings), Anthony Fainga’a (Reds), Kyle Godwin (Force)

OUTS: David Pocock (sabbatical), Albert Anae (Mitsubishi Dynaboars), Ruan Smith (Toyota Verblitz), Stephen Moore (Reds), Michael Wells (Waratahs), Ita Vaea (retired), Michael Dowsett (Worcester Warriors), Matt Toomua (Leicester Tigers), Robbie Coleman (Force), Joe Tomane (Montpellier)

2017 SQUAD: Allan Alaalatoa, Ben Alexander, Les Makin, Nic Mayhew, Scott Sio, Robbie Abel, Saia Fainga’a, Josh Mann-Rea, Rory Arnold, Sam Carter, Blake Enever, Tom Staniforth, Chris Alcock, Tom Cusack, Scott Fardy, Jordan Smiler, Jarrad Butler, Lolo Fakaosilea, Tomas Cubelli, Ryan Lonergan, Joe Powell, Nick Jooste, Christian Lealiifano, Anthony Fainga’a, Kyle Godwin, Tevita Kuridrani, Andrew Smith, Nigel Ah Wong, James Dargaville, Henry Speight, Lausii Taliauli, Aidan Toua, Jordan Jackson-Hope, Ben Hyne, Faalelei Sione

BEST XV: Aidan Toua, Nigel Ah Wong, Tevita Kuridrani, Kyle Godwin, Henry Speight, Nick Jooste, Tomas Cubelli, Jarrad Butler, Chris Alcock, Scott Fardy, Rory Arnold, Sam Carter, Allan Alaalatoa, Saia Fainga’a, Scott Sio

VERDICT: The Brumbies have been severely depleted of experience and quality with Wallabies stars David Pocock, Stephen Moore, Matt Toomua and Joe Tomane all pushing on.

Their pick-ups have been in the handy, rather than spectacular bracket, and they desperately need to recruit a No 10 with Christian Lealiifano’s playing future uncertain as he fights leukaemia.

ODDS (UBet): $10

Wallabies tighthead prop Sekope Kepu gets around Argentina’s Cordero Santiago.
        Wallabies tighthead prop Sekope Kepu gets around Argentina’s Cordero Santiago.Source: News Corp Australia

WARATAHS

INS: Sekope Kepu (Bordeaux), Damien Fitzpatrick (Lyon), Leon Power (Taranaki), Michael Wells (Brumbies), Cameron Clark (Sevens), Irae Simone (Sydney Rays)

OUTS: Cameron Orr (Gloucester), Benn Robinson (retired), Jeremy Tilse (released), Tatafu Polota-Nau (Force), Sam Lousi (Hurricanes), Dave Dennis (Exeter Chiefs), Kurtley Beale (Wasps), Matt Carraro (Toulon), Henry Clunies-Ross (Lyon), Zac Guildford (released)

2017 SQUAD: Sekope Kepu, Tom Robertson, Paddy Ryan, Matt Sandell, Angus Ta’avao, Damien Fitzpatrick, Tolu Latu, Hugh Roach, Jed Holloway, Ned Hanigan, Dean Mumm, Leon Power, Will Skelton, Senio Toleafoa, Jack Dempsey, Michael Hooper, Michael Wells, Brad Wilkin, Jake Gordon, Matt Lucas, Nick Phipps, Bernard Foley, Bryce Hegarty, Rob Horne, David Horwitz, Jim StewartCameron Clark, Andrew Kellaway, Taqele Naiyaravoro, Reece RobinsonIsrael Folau, Harry Jones

BEST XV: Andrew Kellaway, Cameron Clark, Israel Folau, Rob Horne, Taqele Naiyaravoro, Bernard Foley, Nick Phipps, Jed Holloway, Michael Hooper, Jack Dempsey, Will Skelton, Dean Mumm, Sekope Kepu, Tolu Latu, Tom Robertson

VERDICT: Waratahs coach Daryl Gibson will turn to the next generation of local talent after losing stalwarts Benn Robinson, Tatafu Polota-Nau, Dave Dennis and Kurtley Beale.

There are promising signs, with Andrew Kellaway, Jed Holloway, Jack Dempsey, Tolu Latu and Tom Robertson all playing good football in 2016.

The return of Sekope Kepu from France is big.

ODDS (UBet): $19

No 8 Amanaki Mafi runs with the ball during the international match between Japan and Scotland.
        No 8 Amanaki Mafi runs with the ball during the international match between Japan and Scotland.Source: Getty Images

REBELS

INS: Tyrel Lomax (Brumbies), Jordan Uelese (Melbourne University), Dominic Day (Toyota Verblitz), Alex Toolis (Edinburgh), Amanaki Mafi (NTT Shining Arcs), Jackson Garden-Bachop (Wellington), Jack McGregor (Gordon), Pama Fou (Sevens), Marika Koroibete (Melbourne Storm), Jack Maddocks (Eastern Suburbs)

OUTS: Ryan Cocker (Taranaki), Jamie Hagan (released), Luke Jones (Bordeaux), Scott Fuglistaller (Toyota Industries Shuttles), Adam Thomson (Canon Eagles), Daniel Hawkins (Northland), Paul Asquith (Western Sydney Rams), Tamati Ellison (Ricoh Black Rams), Mike Harris (Lyon), Cam Crawford (released), Kotaro Matsushima (Suntory Sungoliath)

2017 SQUAD: Cruze Ah-Nau, Steve Cummins, Dominic Day, Jack Debreczeni, Tom English, Colby Fainga’a, Pama Fou, Harley Fox, Jackson Garden-Bachop, James Hanson, Reece Hodge, Mitch Inman, Sam Jeffries, Marika Koroibete, Pat Leafa, Rob Leota, Tyrel Lomax, Jack McGregor, Sean McMahon, Jack Maddocks, Amanaki Mafi, Ben Meehan, Tim Metcher, Tom Moloney, Sefa Naivalu, Jonah Placid, Jordy Reid, Culum Retallick, Dominic Shipperley, Siliva Siliva, Toby Smith, Mick Snowden, Nic Stirzaker, Lopeti Timani, Alex Toolis, Sione Tuipulotu, Jordan Uelese, Laurie Weeks

BEST XV: Jack Maddocks, Marika Koroibete, Sefa Naivalu, Reece Hodge, Dom Shipperley, Jack Debreczeni, Nic Stirzaker, Amanaki Mafi, Sean McMahon, Jordy Reid, Lopeti Timani, Dominic Day, Tyrel Lomax, James Hanson, Toby Smith

VERDICT: Love the capture of big No 8 Amanaki Mafi, who was an absolute star for Japan at the 2015 Rugby World Cup.

There has also been a lot of hype about signing Storm winger Marika Koroibete, and the Rebels will have no lack of strike out wide.

But the loss of stalwarts Luke Jones, Scott Fuglistaller, Adam Thomson, Tamati Ellison and Mike Harris has to be a concern.

ODDS (UBet): $51

Wallaby legend George Smith has made a stunning return to Super Rugby.
        Wallaby legend George Smith has made a stunning return to Super Rugby.Source: News Corp Australia

REDS

INS: Markus Vanzati (Brisbane City), Alex Mafi (Queensland Country), Stephen Moore (Brumbies), Izack Rodda (Queensland Country), Reece Hewat, George Smith (Wasps), Scott Higginbotham (NEC Green Rockets), Moses Sorovi (Brisbane City), Quade Cooper (Toulon), Lachlan Maranta (Brisbane Broncos), Jayden Ngamanu (Souths)

OUTS: Ben Daley (Force), Greg Holmes (Exeter Chiefs), Saia Fainga’a (Brumbies), Matt Mafi (Brisbane City), Ben Matwijow (Force), Curtis Browning (Lyon), Liam Gill (Toulon), Waita Setu (GPS), Lolo Fakaosilea (Brumbies), Jake Schatz (released), Scott Gale (Western Sydney Rams), Sam Greene (Toyota Industries Shuttles), Anthony Fainga’a (Brumbies), Alex Gibbon (Brisbane City), Junior Laloifi (Brisbane City), Tom Banks (Queensland Country), Ayumu Goromaru (Toulon), JJ Taulagi (Munakata Sanix Blues), Jack Tuttle (Norths)

2017 SQUAD: Sef Fa’agase, Pettowa Paraka, James Slipper, Sam Talakai, Taniela Tupou, Markus Vanzati, Alex Mafi, Stephen Moore, Andrew Ready, Kane Douglas, Cadeyrn Neville, Izack Rodda, Rob Simmons, Lukhan Tui, Michael Gunn, Reece Hewat, Scott Higginbotham, Leroy Houston, Adam Korczyk, George Smith, Caleb Timu, Hendrik Tui, Nick Frisby, Moses Sorovi, James Tuttle, Quade Cooper, Jake McIntyre, Samu Kerevi, Campbell Magnay, Duncan Paia’aua, Henry Taefu, Chris Feauai-Sautia, Karmichael Hunt, Chris Kuridrani, Lachlan Maranta, Jayden Ngamanu, Eto Nabuli, Izaia Perese

BEST XV: Karmichael Hunt, Izaia Perese, Campbell Magnay, Samu Kerevi, Eto Nabuli, Quade Cooper, Nick Frisby, Scott Higginbotham, George Smith, Hendrik Tui, Kane Douglas, Rob Simmons, Taniela Tupou, Stephen Moore, James Slipper

VERDICT: There has been huge turnover at Ballymore and rookie coach Nick Stiles will be able to lean on the vast experience of Stephen Moore, George Smith, Scott Higginbotham and Quade Cooper in 2016.

It is undoubtedly a stronger squad on paper than last season and youngsters Izaia Perese, Lukhan Tui, Taniela Tupou and Andrew Ready have immense potential.

Australia’s big movers next year.

ODDS (UBet): $34

Wallabies hooker Tatafu Polota-Nau has signed with the Force.
        Wallabies hooker Tatafu Polota-Nau has signed with the Force.Source: Supplied

FORCE

INS: Ben Daley (Reds), Tatafu Polota-Nau (Waratahs), Richie Arnold (development squad), Ben Matwijow (Reds), Isi Naisarani (Brisbane City), Michael Ruru (Perth Spirit), Bill Meakes (Gloucester), Chance Peni (Wests Tigers), Robbie Coleman (Brumbies), Curtis Rona (Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs)

OUTS: Chris Heiberg (Southern Kings), Ollie Hoskins (London Irish), Guy Millar (Highlanders), Nathan Charles (Clermont), Steve Mafi (Castres), Rory Walton (Carcassonne), Chris Alcock (Brumbies), Alby Mathewson (Canterbury), Kyle Godwin (Brumbies), Ben Tapuai (Bath), Junior Rasolea (Edinburgh)

2017 SQUAD: Jermaine Ainsley, Pek Cowan, Ben Daley, Tetera Faulkner, Francois van Wyk, Tatafu Polota-Nau, Anaru Rangi, Richie Arnold, Adam Coleman, Ben Matwijow, Matt Philip, Angus Cottrell, Richard Hardwick, Ross Haylett-Petty, Matt Hodgson, Brynard Stander, Ben McCalman, Isi Naisarani, Ryan Louwrens, Ian Prior, Michael Ruru, Peter Grant, Jono Lance, Luke Burton, Bill Meakes, Chance Peni, Marcel Brache, Robbie Coleman, Semisi Masirewa, Luke Morahan, Curtis Rona, Dane Haylett-Petty

BEST XV: Dane Haylett-Petty, Luke Morahan, Bill Meakes, Robbie Coleman, Curtis Rona, Jono Lance, Ian Prior, Ben McCalman, Matt Hodgson, Angus Cottrell, Adam Coleman, Ben Matwijow, Pek Cowan, Tatafu Polota-Nau, Ben Daley

VERDICT: The surprise signing of Tatafu Polota-Nau — on the back of Perth Spirit’s National Rugby Championship victory — has lifted spirits out west.

The Force’s future is cloudy at best beyond 2017 but they at least look like they’ll be competitive under rookie coach Dave Wessels.

Rising Wallabies Dane Haylett-Petty and Adam Coleman must stay fit, however.

ODDS (UBet): $201

Jordie Barrett of the All Blacks passes during a training session at Toyota Park.
        Jordie Barrett of the All Blacks passes during a training session at Toyota Park.Source: AFP

NEW ZEALAND

HURRICANES

INS: Toa Halafihi (Taranaki), Jordie Barrett (Canterbury), Kylem O’Donnell (Taranaki), Peter Umaga-Jensen (Wellington), Ben Lam (Blues), Sam Lousi (Waratahs), Reed Prinsep (Crusaders)

OUTS: James Blackwell (released), Jamison Gibson-Park (Leinster), Tony Lamborn (released), Willis Halaholo (Cardiff), Iopu Iopu-Aso (released), James Marshall (London Irish), Motu Matu’u (Gloucester), Hisa Sagai (released), TJ Va’a (injured), Victor Vito (La Rochelle), Jason Woodward (Bristol)

2017 SQUAD: Chris Eves, Reggie Goodes, Ben May, Jeffery Toomaga-Allen, Loni Uhila, Mike Kainga, Dane Coles, Leni Apisai, Ricky Ricciteli, Mark Abbott, James Broadhurst, Geoff Cridge, Michael Fatialofa, Sam Lousi, Callum Gibbins, Vaea Fifita, Reed Prinsep, Hugh Renton, Ardie Savea, Brad Shields, Blade Thomson, Toa Halafihi, TJ Perenara, Te Toiria Tahuiorangi, Kylem O’Donnell, Beauden Barrett, Otere Black, Vince Aso, Ngani Laumape, Matt Proctor, Pita Ahki, Wes Goosen, Cory Jane, Julian Savea, Ben Lam, Nehe Milner-Skudder, Peter Umaga-Jensen, Jordie Barrett

BEST XV: Nehe Milner-Skudder, Cory Jane, Matt Proctor, Jordie Barrett, Julian Savea, Beauden Barrett, TJ Perenara, Brad Shields, Ardie Savea, Vaea Fifita, James Broadhurst, Michael Fatialofa, Jeffery Toomaga-Allen, Dane Coles, Reggie Goodes

VERDICT: The defending champs look very strong again despite losing Victor Vito, James Marshall, Jason Woodward and Willis Halaholo to foreign shores.

Exciting outside back Nehe Milner-Skudder is fit again after recovering from shoulder surgery while the Canes also beat the Crusaders to the prized signature of Jordie Barrett — the younger brother of Beauden.

Blues winger Ben Lam and Waratahs lock Sam Lousi are also handy pick-ups.

ODDS (UBet): $5.50

Tevita Li gets a pass away during the Super Rugby trial match between the Waratahs and Blues.
        Tevita Li gets a pass away during the Super Rugby trial match between the Waratahs and Blues.Source: News Limited

HIGHLANDERS

INS: Tevita Li (Blues), Guy Millar (Force), Siate Tokolahi (Chiefs), Aki Seiuli (Otago), Josh Renton (Otago), Kayne Hammington (Manawatu), Josh Dickson (Otago)

OUTS: Ross Geldenhuys (released), Mark Reddish (Harlequins), Brendon Edmonds (injured), Fumiaki Tanaka (Panasonic Wild Knights), Ryan Tongia (Bayonne), Marty Banks (Benetton Treviso), Jack Wilson (Bath)

2017 SQUAD: Liam Coltman, Ash Dixon, Greg Pleasants-Tate, Daniel Lienert-Brown, Siosuia Halanukonuka, Guy Millar, Siate Tokolahi, Aki Seiuli, Craig Millar, Tom Franklin, Joe Wheeler, Alex Ainley, Josh Dickson, Jackson Hemopo, Luke Whitelock, Liam Squire, James Lentjes, Gareth Evans, Dan Pryor, Shane Christie, Elliot Dixon, Aaron Smith, Kayne Hammington, Josh Renton, Lima Sopoaga, Hayden Parker, Fletcher Smith, Rob Thompson, Patelesio Tomkinson, Teihorangi Walden, Richard Buckman, Matt Faddes, Waisake Naholo, Malakai Fekitoa, Patrick Osborne, Tevita Li, Jason Emery, Ben Smith

BEST XV: Ben Smith, Waisake Naholo, Matt Faddes, Malakai Fekitoa, Tevita Li, Lima Sopoaga, Aaron Smith, Liam Squire, Shane Christie, Elliot Dixon, Tom Franklin, Joe Wheeler, Siosuia Halanukonuka, Liam Coltman, Daniel Lienert-Brown

VERDICT: New coach Tony Brown has a relatively settled squad to work with after taking the reins from now Japan boss Jamie Joseph.

Exciting Blues winger Tevita Li is the most eye-catching acquisition and he will compete with Patrick Osborne for a starting spot.

Cult halfback Fumiaki Tanaka (Panasonic Wild Knights) will be missed.

ODDS (UBet): $6.50

Chiefs star Tim Nanai-Williams scores a try against the Force.
        Chiefs star Tim Nanai-Williams scores a try against the Force.Source: News Limited

CHIEFS

INS: Kane Hames (Tasman), Sefo Kautai (Waikato), Liam Polwart (Bay of Plenty), Mitchell Brown (Taranaki), Lachlan Boshier (Taranaki), Liam Messam (Sevens), Finlay Christie (Tasman), Johnny Fa’auli (Taranaki), Tim Nanai-Williams (Ricoh Black Rams), Solomon Alaimalo (Northland)

OUTS: Pauliasi Manu (Blues), Siate Tokolahi (Highlanders), Hiroshi Yamashita (Kobe Steel Kobelco Steelers), Rhys Marshall (Munster), Johan Bardoul (Yamaha Jubilo), Sam Henwood (released), Tevita Koloamatangi (released), Ma’ama Vaipulu (Leinster), Augustine Pulu (Blues), Kayne Hammington (Highlanders), Andrew Horrell (Coca-Cola Red Sparks), Seta Tamanivalu (Crusaders), Latu Vaeno (released), Sam Vaka (released)

2017 SQUAD: Siegfried Fisi’ihoi, Mitchell Graham, Kane Hames, Sefo Kautai, Nepo Laulala, Atu Moli, Hika Elliot, Nathan Harris, Liam Polwart, Michael Allardice, Dominic Bird, Brodie Retallick, James Tucker, Mitchell Brown, Lachlan Boshier, Sam Cane, Mitchell Karpik, Michael Leitch, Liam Messam, Tom Sanders, Taleni Seu, Tawera Kerr-Barlow, Finlay Christie, Brad Weber, Aaron Cruden, Stephen Donald, Damian McKenzie, Johnny Fa’auli, Anton Lienert-Brown, Tim Nanai-Williams, Charlie Ngatai, Solomon Alaimalo, Glen Fisiiahi, James Lowe, Sam McNicol, Toni Pulu, Shaun Stevenson, Chase Tiatia

BEST XV: Damian McKenzie, Tim Nanai-Williams, Anton Lienert-Brown, Charlie Ngatai, James Lowe, Aaron Cruden, Tawera Kerr-Barlow, Michael Leitch, Sam Cane, Liam Messam, Dominic Bird, Brodie Retallick, Nepo Laulala, Nathan Harris, Kane Hames

VERDICT: A lot of turnover as per usual for the Chiefs as Dave Rennie prepares for his last season in charge before moving to Glasgow.

Liam Messam is back after a year playing sevens while excitement machine Tim Nanai-Williams complements an already potent backline.

Seta Tamanivalu and Augustine Pulu are the highest profile departures but the Chiefs are well stocked in the centres and at halfback — provided Charlie Ngatai can overcome his concussion troubles.

ODDS (UBet): $6

Digby Ioane with a French flag at Kangaroo Point.
        Digby Ioane with a French flag at Kangaroo Point.Source: News Limited

CRUSADERS

INS: Tim Bateman (Coca-Cola Red Sparks), Digby Ioane (Honda Heat), Seta Tamanivalu (Chiefs), Bryn Hall (Blues), Oliver Jager (Canterbury), Andrew Makalio (Tasman), Quinten Strange (Tasman), Heiden Bedwell-Curtis (Manawatu), Mitchell Dunshea (Canterbury), Jack Goodhue (Canterbury), Jed Brown (Canterbury), George Bridge (Canterbury), Manasa Mataele (Taranaki)

OUTS: Johnny McNicholl (Scarlets), Nemani Nadolo (Montpellier), Alex Hodgman (Blues), Jimmy Tupou (Blues), Tim Boys (released), Kieron Fonotia (Ospreys), Andrew Ellis (Kobe Steel Kobelco Steelers), Reed Prinsep (Hurricanes), Robbie Fruean (Bath), Ben Volavola (released), Ged Robinson (retired)

2017 SQUAD: Michael Alaalatoa, Wyatt Crockett, Oliver Jager, Joe Moody, Tim Perry, Owen Franks, Ben Funnell, Andrew Makalio, Codie Taylor, Scott Barrett, Luke Romano, Quinten Strange, Sam Whitelock, Heiden Bedwell-Curtis, Jed Brown, Mitchell Dunshea, Kieran Read, Pete Samu, Jordan Taufua, Matt Todd, Mitchell Drummond, Leon Fukofuka, Bryn Hall, Tim Bateman, Marty McKenzie, Richie Mo’unga, Ryan Crotty, Jack Goodhue, David Havili, Seta Tamanivalu, Sean Wainui, George Bridge, Israel Dagg, Sione Fifita, Mitchell Hunt, Digby Ioane, Jone Macilai, Manasa Mataele

BEST XV: Israel Dagg, Jone Macilai, Seta Tamanivalu, Ryan Crotty, Digby Ioane, Richie Mo’unga, Bryn Hall, Kieran Read, Matt Todd, Jordan Taufua, Sam Whitelock, Luke Romano, Owen Franks, Codie Taylor, Joe Moody

VERDICT: New coach Scott Robertson arrives high on confidence after winning yet another Mitre 10 Cup title with Canterbury.

Former Reds and Wallabies star Digby Ioane is the big-name signing and will slot straight onto the wing for Nemani Nadolo.

Backs Seta Tamanivalu, Tim Bateman and Bryn Hall are other notable arrivals while young lock Quinten Strange and outside backs Jack Goodhue and George Bridge are also highly rated.

ODDS (UBet): $6.50

Sonny Bill Williams is injured and taken from the field at the 2016 Rio Olympics.
        Sonny Bill Williams is injured and taken from the field at the 2016 Rio Olympics.Source: News Corp Australia

BLUES

INS: Alex Hodgman (Crusaders), Pauliasi Manu (Chiefs), Epalahame Faiva (Waikato), Josh Goodhue (Northland), Brandon Nansen (North Harbour), Murphy Taramai (North Harbour), Jimmy Tupou (Crusaders), Augustine Pulu (Chiefs), Michael Collins (Otago), Sonny Bill Williams (Sevens), Declan O’Donnell (Taranaki), Stephen Perofeta (Taranaki)

OUTS: Nic Mayhew (Brumbies), Namatahi Waa (released), Josh Bekhuis (Lyon), Hoani Matenga (released), Joe Edwards (released), Tanerau Latimer (Bayonne), Jack Ram (released), Bryn Hall (Crusaders), Matt McGahan (released), Male Sa’u (Yamaha Jubilo), Afa Fa’atau (released), Ben Lam (Hurricanes), Tevita Li (Highlanders), Michael Little (released), Lolagi Visinia (released)

2017 SQUAD: Gerard Cowley-Tuioti, Epalahame Faiva, Charlie Faumuina, Blake Gibson, Josh Goodhue, Alex Hodgman, Akira Ioane, Jerome Kaino, Steven Luatua, Sione Mafileo, Pauliasi Manu, Matt Moulds, Brandon Nansen, James Parsons, Sam Prattley, Kara Pryor, Scott Scrafton, Murphy Taramai, Patrick Tuipulotu, Jimmy Tupou, Ofa Tu’ungafasi, Michael Collins, Matt Duffie, TJ Faiane, Billy Guyton, Rieko Ioane, Matt Vaega, George Moala, Melani Nanai, Sam Nock, Declan O’Donnell, Stephen Perofeta, Augustine Pulu, Rene Ranger, Jordon Trainor, Ihaia West, Sonny Bill Williams, Piers Francis

BEST XV: Melani Nanai, Rieko Ioane, George Moala, Sonny Bill Williams, Rene Ranger, Ihaia West, Augustine Pulu, Akira Ioane, Blake Gibson, Steven Luatua, Jerome Kaino, Patrick Tuipulotu, Ofa Tu’ungafasi, James Parsons, Charlie Faumuina

VERDICT: Coach Tana Umaga would have been grimacing when star signing Sonny Bill Williams ruptured his Achilles at the Rio Olympics.

But SBW is diligent in his rehab and Umaga has picked up a few other goodies in Pauliasi Manu, Jimmy Tupou and Augustine Pulu.

Expect the Ioane brothers and Melani Nanai to light up the competition.

ODDS (UBet): $23

Nov 09, 2016, 11:31

MANY THANKS ADMIT ONE. MY GOOD FRIEND OU ROOITTWITTERBUG WAS AS WRONG AS WRONG CAN BE. UNFORTUNATELY HE DOESN'T REALISE WHY HE IS WRONG AND WHAT WAS AT STAKE.

DR MOZ IS STRANGELY SILENT.

Nov 09, 2016, 11:40

Gotta give you props kid. You called it. 

Nov 09, 2016, 12:56

Thanks brycy for being the voice of reason and posting some rugby stuff kudos to you.

And rooinek I'm totally in agreement about the stupid people in America.  Full of rednecks.  The man is an ass, a fool can't stand him and so full of gratitude that I don't live there.  I might be insulated in little old NZ but it's peaceful down here and that's the way I like it.

Nov 09, 2016, 12:58

So you would pick Clinton? 

Nov 09, 2016, 13:38

DON'T BE TOO HARD ON CLOUDY SHE HAS BEEN DUPED BY THE ELITE GLOBALIST MEDIA. SHE HAS A GOOD HEART BUT LACK OF DILIGENCE HAS LED TO HER SUCKING UP THE GLOBALIST'S POISONOUS NARRATIVE.

HILLARY = SATANIST. GOOGLE SPIRIT COOKING ETC.

Nov 09, 2016, 13:43

CLOUDY THE EXIT POLLS ARE SHOWING 82% OF CHRISTIANS VOTED TRUMP. ASK YOURSELF WHY. WHAT ARE YOU NOT GETTING. CROOKED HILLARY IS THE MOST VILE SELL OUT AND CORRUPT PERSON. SHE WILL BE GOING TO JAIL. 

IN FACT WITH TRUMP IN OFFICE HOLD ONTO YOUR HATS AS A PROPER INVESTIGATION REVEALS THE FULL EXTENT OF THE CLINTON CRIME SYNDICATE'S OPERATIONS.
        OBUMMER IS GOING DOWN AS IS LYNCH AND COMEY.

HILLARY IS A GLOBALIST WORKING TO USHER IN A NWO 

Nov 09, 2016, 14:16

....... continue in the Beeno / Tru*mp section

Nov 09, 2016, 15:42

Beeno deserves his day in the sun, he has been taking it from all sides for the last year. Democracy has spoken and nobody can argue with that.

Nov 09, 2016, 16:09

BokBF

November 09, 2016, 15:42:16

Beeno deserves his day in the sun, he has been taking it from all sides for the last year. Democracy has spoken and nobody can argue with that.

Agreed

Nov 09, 2016, 22:49

EXACTLY SO, THE SUN IS SHINING EVER MORE BRIGHTLY TODAY.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN PRESIDENT TRUM*P 

Nov 10, 2016, 08:23

This is a man who admitted groping a woman's genitalia, spits on Hispanics and Mexicans, laughs at disabled people, denigrates women and throws toys out of the cot when he doesn't get his way.  Think on that.  He's an arrogant and disgusting piece of work without an ounce off integrity, he will find that running a country is not the same as running a business and only time will tell what kind of legacy he will leave after office if he lasts that long...yeah so in answer to your question DA I would have voted for Hillary.

Nov 10, 2016, 08:28

Beeno's a clown. He has always been a clown and that's not going to change anyday soon.  

Of course he's going to support someone like Chump!!

They're the same kind of fool.

Nov 10, 2016, 08:39

...Bean Brain is in his element..

hands keyboard typing fingers jim carey

Nov 10, 2016, 13:24

HAHAHAHAHAHHA  Brycy I have worn myself out campaigning for Trump internationally. I should have been on the victory podium! Expecting a call up any moment.

Nov 10, 2016, 13:53

Yes Beeno he probably will call you up.....make sure your military uniforms ready.

Nov 10, 2016, 14:14

Cloudy

November 10, 2016, 08:23:57

This is a man who admitted groping a woman's genitalia, spits on Hispanics and Mexicans, laughs at disabled people, denigrates women and throws toys out of the cot when he doesn't get his way.  Think on that.  He's an arrogant and disgusting piece of work without an ounce off integrity, he will find that running a country is not the same as running a business and only time will tell what kind of legacy he will leave after office if he lasts that long...yeah so in answer to your question DA I would have voted for Hillary.

Cloudy, I would post the bad things about Clinton but it would take up too much space.  I just happen to prefer the candidate with less crap on their plate.

The Clinton family have a vast history of disgusting issues that they tried to cover up for both Hilary and Bill.

Yes, Bill is not running for president, but the point is, what he did and hid from everyone whilst he was a governor and president shows just what moral fibre that family is made up of.

Do you know bill paid a $850 000 dollar settlement whilst still a governor.... do you know why...... have a look, but he admitted no blame... just paid?

Impeachment....... why?

Monica Lewinsky?

Need I say more..... this family is not to be trusted

Nov 10, 2016, 14:33

Hmmm . . . thinking about going to find a rugby forum that  actually talks about rugby . . .

Nov 10, 2016, 15:01

Rooinek

November 10, 2016, 14:33:00

Hmmm . . . thinking about going to find a rugby forum that  actually talks about rugby . . .

Keep your chin up.....

Otherwise that egg will keep dripping onto your shoes

Nov 10, 2016, 22:00

Oh come on rooitwit if you left it would really be because of extreme embarrassment. If you think about it it makes no sense as you are almost always wrong anyhow! Hahahahahahahahhaha

Keep your chin up!:D

Nov 11, 2016, 02:06

It's hard to believe that Jihadi Beeno, a deplorable "Christian",  can become a bigger loudmouth than he already is but it's obvious that he has.

Nov 11, 2016, 11:01

Well it seems ou rooitwit has been so completely routed he is thinking of running away!!

If the oaks want to talk about how Hilalry got a guy off who rapeda 12 year old girl and then laughed about it and then try to smeared the kid i can provide the video clip for you to watch the actual incident.
        Or we can talk about all the women Bill raped and molested and how Hilalry tried to shut them up.
        Or we can explore how Bill and Hillary went to pedohile Island owned by billionaire friend Epstein. (Bill went 20 times and Hillary 6) and how they flew on the peodophile express plane owned by epstein -where 12 year old girls were used. The flight records of the plane show Bill went on the plane 28 times.
        We can talk about the satanic ritual of spirit cooking and how this applies to Clinton. 
        Everyone should have a sound grasp of the facts surrounding Huma Abedin and her and her family connections to radical islam. very important also because Hillary is a proven lesbian.
        One also needs to have a firm grasp regarding the slw of USA uranium and Clintons roll and the $32 million the Clinton Foundation received. Or how tens of millions was received by the Foundation for Haiti relief and only 2% was received by Haiti. or how Hitia contracts went to friends ob Bill Clinton and how the leader of the Haitian Senate appealed for help to Trump.

We could spend many hours going through the cesspool. 
        You have to be an ignorant brain washed loonies to not realise Clinton was the worst presidential candidate in American history along with Obummer. 

Nov 11, 2016, 11:08

Beeno1

November 11, 2016, 11:01:54

Well it seems ou rooitwit has been so completely routed he is thinking of running away!!

Well, to be fair to Piss Mint, he has had a rough few weeks.

Being comprehensively shown up for the liar he is.... Twice

Bleating on for months about Hilary, whilst continually insulting those who supported T.rump, only to look like a real twat when T.rump won.

I'd probably consider leaving as well if that happened to me....... just sooooo much egg involved here.

In fact, he is experiencing what his own online persona would experience... you know "Urinal Mint".... because he is being pissed on by everyone.

LMFAO !!

Jan 10, 2020, 17:25

:D

Jan 10, 2020, 21:13

DA I am indebted to you for bringing up these posts. 

You also brought up other posts on the election. 

Seldom have I had such a good laugh. :D

Rooitwit made a total ass of himself and Cloudy Clown was almost as stupid. 

Amazed really as to how I was on the right track all the time. 

Rooibozo though has continued to  make absurd comments together with poor sharktwit and they have established themselves as the boards clowns when it comes to politics and indeed most matters and issues raised.

Thankfully rooitwit didn't leave (how feeble was his stated motivation to leave) as he continues to entertain. 

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA  and pfffffft. 

One thing seems certain, these clowns will continue to suck up fake news CNN. They appear oblivious of the fact only 7 % of Americans believe these liars.  Rooitwit, sharktwit and crusader twit are just gullible by nature. They have weak uniformed "minds" frightened by the truth. They now have full blown Trump Derangement Syndrome and are nothing more than rabid raving loons!

Hahahahahaha 

Jan 11, 2020, 01:54

He owes you for something you didn’t do DA lol

I think you need a lollipop beeno.

Jan 11, 2020, 02:15

This rivals Peeper's biggest  early mouth blunders...Zidone and Dusted..... and...Slim Chance Spies. Amazing how this Pink-ou gets it wrong so often.

Jan 11, 2020, 03:26

One thing seems certain, these clowns will continue to suck up fake news CNN. They appear oblivious of the fact only 7 % of Americans believe these liars.

Oh Dear....

Jan 11, 2020, 07:42

You gotta give BeanDip credit.

Trump has gone on to make America great again.

Hope he gets another 4 years.

Jan 11, 2020, 13:46

Oaks the lesson has to be have a good laugh at political  clowns like rooitwit, sharktwit, crusader twit, Brycy twit and of course that half baked Cloudy Clown. 

Conversely pay close attention to political fundis like Beeno, Dr Moz, Windpomp, Mike, AJ, Draad, DA etc etc. 

One can rapidly see which way the political  brains on the board have gone. 

That said I do have doubts whether some of the clowns still actually believe their BS   One clown though certainly does, the very ignorant Cloudy Clown who is one confused puppy! 

Jan 12, 2020, 10:41

Hey rooibozo hope you read over your posts and now realize what a huge jackass you made of youtself???????? not of course for the first time..

You have become a legendary jackass. 

Bwahahahaha

You need to Log in to reply.