Lions lose players

Forum » Rugby » Lions lose players

May 15, 2020, 11:58

Marx Tyrone Green Shaun Reynolds Ruan Vermaak

Also an assistant coach - de Bruin has gone

I thought Marx had gone permanently anyway but clearly he was meant to be returning but that is no longer the case

Green is a big loss

Don’t blame the young promising lock Ruan Vermaak for leaving, he got very little game time behind the utterly useless Marvin Orie

The Lions should sack their out of depth coach and get rid of Straueli as CEO - everything he touches turns into a disaster

The Lions were fucked, they are properly fucked now

May 15, 2020, 12:01

Any idea where Tyrone Green is going, Saffex? 

Edit: Just Googled it and found this saying he's chasing a deal somewhere in England.

May 15, 2020, 12:10

Dave I thought I told you years ago our Super Rugby sides are stuffed. 

Due to the weak Rand we can't keep our players. It's not just the Lions. Every year good players go.

No solutions in sight. 

May 15, 2020, 15:12

Agreed Beeno it’s a sad state of affairs

On the positive side the Bulls are getting Arno Botha and I see Jason Jenkins should be back

I’m not even going to bother with the acquisition of 38 year old Aplon - bloody joke

It seems the Stormers are losing PSDT and flyhalf du Plessis

The Sharks are losing Tyler Paul

The Bulls have lost Johnny Kotze

May 17, 2020, 10:24

The cream of the crop left South Africa ... opening the way for losers like Steroid Arno ... and Jenkins, who in the real world will always be a few seconds behind the rest.

He never made it here ... and it seems that going abroad didn't change his luck. He's the same chump he's always been.

They're back cause while the cats away the mice will play. It's the only chance they have to play for the talentless Goats.

May 17, 2020, 20:02

Cunt shut the fuck up you know fuck all about rugby

My guess is you don’t even know who Jenkins is you ignorant prick

May 18, 2020, 12:12

Dumb Fuck ... the only list that Jenkins would crack is on your extended squad of a 131 players.

Etzebeth, Lood, Snyman, Mostert, Pieter Steff and Schickerling are all much better options at lock.

Jenkins will never play for his country. Not even as a Goat.

He's just another one of your useless wannabes.

Try to wake up will ya?

May 18, 2020, 18:42

Jenkins is a class act twice the player Powder puff Mostert is

Jenkins has a test cap you ignorant twat

Stick to selecting Boshoff at 10 fuckwit - now therein lies your strength

They could not pay you to be more stupid

May 18, 2020, 19:23

As soon as he gets paid to be stupid, you'll be paid for making lists.

May 18, 2020, 21:42

And you’ll get paid to have a dick implant little girl

May 19, 2020, 08:03

More symptoms of the slow death of Super Rugby. 

May 19, 2020, 08:59

"And you’ll get paid to have a dick implant little girl"

Does that even make sense?

Who would have thought that a person who lies for a living couldn't come up with a better retort than that.

Stupid Dave at his best.

May 19, 2020, 14:41

Cunt I would not expect you to get it as you are too fucking stupid

Talk us through Boshoff at 10 though - it’s still the all time best fuck up on this board

You are a rugby genius!!!

For all the wrong reasons - best of all you are too fucking dumb to realise it

May 19, 2020, 17:01

LMAO

What a good laugh

You can always tell when CC and Dave are on a thread..... words like

Stupid

Fuckwit

Goat

Genius

Class Act

"insert new" …. dick implant

May 20, 2020, 08:55

I'm just trying to help Stupid Dave right, DA.

If there's anyone on this board in dire need of help, it's Dumb Fuck Dave ... and be honest, we all know this.

We've been listening to his stupidity for more than a decade now. Somebody has to step up to the plate and lend him a hand. It's not a pleasant task, I know ... but what will the world out there think of us, as a whole, if we don't correct his ignorant rants. This board's reputation is at stake.

Then when we reach out a helping hand, he goes and gets all emotional ... flinging ugly words around.

I mean, you tell me ... who in his right mind would say that Kolisi is a better flank than Schalk Burger? You see now what I've taken on ... AND ... if he's ignorance isn't enough to deal with, he's now gone and added lies to his posts too.

This chubby fat ass told Mozart the other day that he trains for a total of 5 hours everyday. Can you believe that? Of course Mozart is too much of a gentleman to take him on about it and so I thought I'd step in.

I can't understand why Stupid Dave is so upset with me. I'm just trying to help ... honest injun.

One would think a little gratitude is in order.

May 20, 2020, 09:35

CC.... your honest intentions are noted..... and your extra efforts are appreciated...…

LMAO

May 20, 2020, 09:38

I just realised now that I need to add another term.....

If any poster ever saw this being used in any thread..... they would immediately know, without a doubt.... that Dave was involved in that discussion...... LMAO

"Ignorant Twat"

You need to Log in to reply.