3. Furlong

4. Beirne

5. Jonny Gray

6. Navidi

7. Watson

8. CJ Stander

Feb 09, 2021, 15:45

Dave

I seem to remember that before the WC final there was a report in one of the English newspapers that of a combined team from SA and England  was to be selected  there would bot be a single Springbok in the squad.   After the final there seemed to NO English player that would be in such a combined side,

How many English player are in the above team    I recognize only one.        

Feb 09, 2021, 16:06

There’s no England players in his squad, Mike. 

Feb 09, 2021, 17:49

Not a single English player deserved selection. England will bounce back - Eddie just needs to catch a wake up which he has not done given he has only changed two props in the squad - idiot.

I think it was that idiot Woodward who still selected Itoje for his side of the week.

Itoje just has to step on the field and the Poms start getting all wet. It’s a fucking joke

I would not select a single English player to replace a Bok one.

Curry and Tuilagi would push but Tuilagi is always injured so a classic underachiever thanks to non activity

Now if Dombrandt was playing for England he would be pushing Marcel Coetzee, Dan du Preez and Jaco Coetzee hard for the Bok no8 spot given it will be vacated by Vermeulen soon

Feb 09, 2021, 18:01

Tuilagi is going abroad anyway, so you need to forget about him being in any England squad. 

Feb 09, 2021, 18:25

Yeah he is done and dusted and getting on now

Feb 09, 2021, 18:35

He is that. And will be heading off to foreign shores soon. 

You need to Log in to reply.