Lions Vs Stormers

Forum » Rugby » Lions Vs Stormers

Sep 26, 2020, 19:19

Lions have started well. The silky boots of Jantjies with an excellent kick pass to set up a try. 

Sep 26, 2020, 19:28

Kleintjie Michael scores!

Sep 26, 2020, 19:37

Fatty Malherbe is scrumming well.

Sep 26, 2020, 19:43

There's life after Beast. Kitsie playing well.

Sep 26, 2020, 19:50

Scarra scores!

Sep 26, 2020, 19:55

Yes Flab Malherbe has used the time off to increase his eating. He usually takes a while to get back into shape and form. 

Sep 26, 2020, 19:59

Gelant entering the backline to create the overlap for Kolisi to score. 

Sep 26, 2020, 20:31

Lions claw back a try. Backs looking disorganised, and the only way to score was a skip pass to Jumbo on the wing. 

Sep 26, 2020, 21:01

Stransky sounds a bit salty  about the WP win...lekkerrrr!!!

Sep 28, 2020, 10:36

The player that impressed me the most in that game was centre Dan du Plessis. He ran some good lines and showed some really good touches. He also defended really well.

Was very impressed with replacement openside Xaba as well, looks a good prospect - great over the ball

Kitshoff, Scara, Mbonambi, Moerat, JD Schickerling, Augustus, Kolisi, Jantjies, Willemse, Rickus Pretorious and Gelant looked good for the Stormers. Malherbe strummed well but fuck me he is fat.

For the Lions Jantjies was very good, as were Ruben Schoeman, Jaco Kriel and Tshituka. Disappointed to see that Similane and Dayimani have not bulked up at all. If they want to compete they need to muscle up

Sep 28, 2020, 10:50

I only managed to watch the highlights, but Kolisi looked out of breath again. I don't think he can play or ever finish a whole game. 

He was far better when he weighed less, before bulking up

Sep 28, 2020, 12:49

He played well though - scored a good try

I’m a big fan of the power he brings to the game

But yes the players are understandably not match fit yet. Kolisi showed that and Malherbe and his huge gut confirmed that

You need to Log in to reply.