Lood player of the series

Forum » Rugby » Lood player of the series

Jul 17, 2022, 21:22

Hands down our best player

Jul 17, 2022, 21:36

Missed about 50% of his tackles this series and so did Allede. So its kinda puzzling. In fact, Boks missed a shit ton of tackles in the last test. Leaky as fuck and too fat. Noy athletic like those English and Aussie power forwards. 81% tackles to Wales' 91% despite Wallies being at like 33% possession. Fuck you losers are so pathetic. Just hand the game cover to the ANC because you whities have lost the fucking plot.  

Jul 17, 2022, 22:17

Shut up you lying cunt

Jul 17, 2022, 22:23

Don't call me a liar you demented freak! 

Jul 17, 2022, 22:24

You are lying you worthless cunt

Jul 17, 2022, 23:01

Eben and Lood was solid....Willemse showed he belongs on this level and should get a start at 12 soon, as he makes things happen....more trust should be put in Roos, Gelant, Fassi  Esterhuizen ( When his fit again) Nortje, Moerat and Louw...after all you can't judge them properly of 1 game...they need more exposure/ gametime to grow and if injury does happen, the newbies can slot in without hassle...R&N is clinging to much to this older core of players that fit there 1 Style, instead of growing the depth that is needed.

Jul 17, 2022, 23:10

Willemse is even dumber than Allende. That's great by yarpie standards though. 

Jul 18, 2022, 10:53

I wonder if Dave and Rose will ever become friends.... they have such a way with words to each other....

Jul 18, 2022, 11:15

No chance! 

Jul 18, 2022, 11:48

Wouldn't it be nice is wee Rosie admitted he was wee cc. 

Lood was very good, no doubt about it. Line out master and drives the ball up well. 

Boks in third test looking much better. Hence poor Rosie having a melt down. The loon is beside himself. :D

Jul 18, 2022, 11:50

de Allende was the best centre in the series - as good as ever

That near try of his was a display of freakish strength

Pollard was poor

Eben was great but Lood was better

Jul 18, 2022, 12:17

Eben is a better athlete than Lood and the Arch enforcer. Together they make a great lock combo.

Pollard had a sound game and scored a superb try. His goal kicking also was great. Our best fly half for sure

Yes agreed Allende has freakish strength. I recall Alucard saying Allende was pap. One of Alucard's blunders.

Jul 18, 2022, 15:10

I wish I was beside myself, at least I'd be in good company for once. Lood is a fat loafer, Ebenezer is wannabe hardman that goes MIA, Allende is shit, Willemse is shit, Mapompi is shit, Kolbe is shit, Dullard is shit, the rest are just fat. Except for Kolisi who actually looks like a pro athlete and not a lard arse living on five boxes of twinkies a day. HOw the fuck does a team with nearly 80% possession get over 10% fewer made tackles? Why did Wales get more defenders beaten with so few attacking platforms and possessions? Fuck, imagine what Australia would have done to you assholes. Or the rest of the top 6 countries in the world (you're not a top 6 team). Supposed to be so strong in contact but even the wallies and the japs shove you cunts around like little sissie girls. 

Jul 18, 2022, 16:34

Maybe Rosie Nose you need to ask how this useless bunch of Boks got 80% possession. It could give you a clue as to what your huge errors are.

Very clueless is Rosie Nose. One too many too often! 

Jul 18, 2022, 16:38

The point goes flying over your bald head. At least it gives your weather-beaten bean some momentary shade. Come on then, tell me why the Blocks get beaten so easily on the line if they are so fucking strong? I have to hear this shit. Go on then, snort a line and let your imagination run away with itself...

Jul 18, 2022, 17:16

"Wouldn't it be nice is wee Rosie admitted he was wee cc"

:D

Jul 22, 2022, 18:47

“de Allende was the best centre in the series - as good as ever

That near try of his was a display of freakish strength

Pollard was poor”

Says Big Dave. But after Dud tried to bash his way over by running into the tackler. Pollard carved between two tacklers and scored the try Dud could have scored if he had half a brain. You have to love the logic.

Jul 23, 2022, 11:48

Allende's effort was remarkable as he had no right to be so desperately close to scoring.

I thought though he was a bit quiet in the second half. 

Jul 23, 2022, 11:59

Allede is total shyte. It's funny watching our boys make mince meat of that chump. Literally doesnl't have a fucking clue what is going on . I remember this fucker running wrong lines in the world cup final. I was thinking, how the fuck has nobody called this douche nozzle out already? It's fucking amazing, like Forrest Gump. That's it... Allend is the Forrest Gump of rugby. In our recent win over you Blocks he fucking got his assignment wrong and we scored a try. In 2018 the stupid fuck gave up the penalty we scored to win the game. Also in 2018 who could forget that 20 metre tackle that wasn't... we scored a try. I've got my eye on all the shit your losers do. This dud is plain thick. Only in Azania can a chump like him become so rich. 

You need to Log in to reply.