Miss Ex Saff

Forum » Rugby » Miss Ex Saff

Jul 20, 2022, 19:27

You challenged me, but you are obviously such a stupid fuck that you never even attempted to see if what I said was true, you just shut your dulled eyes like a squealing pig and went full on Exorcist in the face of reality. I'm going to fucking enjoy this you lazy lard arsed loser. 

Test 1 facts
The Wallys scored 3 tries to 4 despite having much less possession. RugbyPass have it as 33% and ESPN at 45%, it seems more like around 35% than 45%. Anyhoo, Lood has 4 penalties in the game and one gift of a fucking run, couldnt' do anything else. Allende had 11m in 7 runs. Shyte. Best in the world my asshole, and it's a pretty awesome asshole at that (don't get out the lube just yet you obese donkey). The poor Wallies were penalised 15 to 7, and we know how that goes. The Blocks conceded 13 turnovers to 4. 3 fucking offloads in 107 runs with front foot ball is just a fucking joke. Yep, these are the enterprising world beaters and worthy #1 team in world rugby. To make it even better, this was by far the best game stats wise. But how the Wallys got 3 tries is impressive. Your defence is shyte. 

Test 2 facts
ESPN had a fit and decided not to post any stats for this game because the fags lost. So childish of them to totally throw a little tantrum here. But we have the more accurate rugbypass anyway, and I spared the boks more stats from them for the first game. Roos got 15m in 8 carries, sideways carries at that. The bitch was supposed to be a monster but got fucked in the ass with a chainsaw. Du Toit 3m in 5 carries. The Blocks missed a good chunk of tackles here. 

Test 3 facts
The big comeback that showed that the loss was just because the team was "experimental" (absolute horseshit). 45% possession to wales, but more breaks and clean breaks. The Blocks lost 4 scrums and had 81% tackles made to Wallys 92%. Defence was shyte. Ruks were the only area the Blocks had an edge as the Wallys had 35% success overall at the rucks. The great Allende made 2 tackles and missed 3. The great Block midfield was roadkill. Willemse also missed 3. Shyte defence. The two great names to get the Blocks back on track. Both these retards couldn't unlock a defence if contained disabled grannys. Mostert, Du Toit and Marx all shyte defending. 

So what did we learn from this? The wallys couldn't handle a clump of fat bodies on the ground in the last test and to a lesser extent in the first test. The Block defence is shit and overrated. 

Jul 20, 2022, 22:08

Wall of text by a ranter not gonna bother...your degree in fine arts isn't helping...rather try being less of a doos...ask your Danes for guidance...

Jul 20, 2022, 22:14

I doubt there's any ointment that can save Red Barf....The Joker on crack, riding the planes of Valhalla.

Jul 20, 2022, 22:24

Can this Chav garbage string together more than 10 words without swearing. Disgusting creature. Must be one of Liverpool's finest. 

Jul 20, 2022, 22:31

Snark, in life, there's much worse things than swearing...in fact swearing is the least of it!

Jul 20, 2022, 22:48

Very philosophical Draad, deep...

In case you did not realise it, these posts are published on Twitter. (rugby ones, not Beeno section) It is hoped that people would self-censor and act a bit more civilised on the rugby section.

Jul 20, 2022, 22:57

Can you string more than two words without talking shit Bark? That's the feking question. 

Jul 21, 2022, 10:06

Unfortunately, VisKop isn’t possessed of anything resembling workable faculties.

Does that answer your question, Rose?

Jul 21, 2022, 11:27

Bark the Marxist neo-lib talking about civility. Fucking hilarious! 

Jul 22, 2022, 08:24

"The bitch was supposed to be a monster but got fucked in the ass with a chainsaw"

You should apply to Supersport..... it  might liven up that boring studio.....

You need to Log in to reply.