More EGG lands on the Rassie detractors

Forum » Rugby » More EGG lands on the Rassie detractors

Aug 10, 2019, 23:38

So how will they spin this win!? Ou Organhuffer is running out of yarn.

Pet hates Du Toit and Allende had great games. 

Aug 10, 2019, 23:51

Don' expect anything from them - Mozart is watching a replay of the game and that may take a few hours,  He absolutely have to find  an incident je can distort and use as a further attack on Du Toit and De Allende,

AO is busy to work out what BS argument he can use to prove that the Springboks in the 2015 RC performed better than the present team in 2019.    

Aug 10, 2019, 23:54

Hahahaha......Allende 8 runs for 12 metres. We have an aggressive defence, that's about it. But as I have often told Muck defence wins matches, Eraser is proving me right.

Stick with moz.

Aug 11, 2019, 00:01

The best thing is the way reserve players slot in seamlessly. That is a sign of a good coach, that is not dependent on individuals. There is a clear game plan for the next person off the bench. 

Good teams often get their defence right first, then work on improving their attack. That was the best attacking Bok team in Rassies era.

AM is looking impressive in the defensive system. Rassies Umbrella defence uses the outside centre or wing to run in a close space well. 

Aug 11, 2019, 00:06

De Allende had his best test to date, on defence. It would appear that he can only concentrate on one or the other, attack or defence.

Frans coming off the bench is becoming an asset, in fact our bench has seen the smallest margin of drop-off in player impact on a match I've seen in years. Good signs.

Aug 11, 2019, 00:07

The antidote is the loop around.....I'm amazed teams haven't countered with that yet.

Aug 11, 2019, 00:15

Mozart what you tells anyone is best to be ignored.  Nobody ever said that defense and kicking is an integral part if rugby - the difference with you always was the total absence of attack in anything you ever suggested,  

Aug 11, 2019, 00:15

Mozart what you tells anyone is best to be ignored.  Nobody ever said that defense and kicking is not  an integral part if rugby - the difference with you always was the total absence of attack in anything you ever suggested,  

Aug 11, 2019, 00:50

Progress....Muck now thinks defence and kicking is an integral part of rugby.

Aug 11, 2019, 17:06

I always said so - where I differed from you were on attack and your view that scoring of tries is not important,   The other issue is the quality and strategic kicking issue where you said all kicks are good kicks  and if there are consequences attached to poor kicks it is the defenders fault that it happened.

No Mozart - it is present day thinking on my part ad yours stuck in the Meyer era,    

Aug 11, 2019, 17:13

We haven't had kicking this bad since 2001-2002. All attacking stats are down under Rassie. So, where is the attack now? Go watch the film, see Am et al caught 15m behind the gainline! :D

You need to Log in to reply.