Morne Steyn involved in Bok Alignment Plans vs B&I Lions

Forum » Rugby » Morne Steyn involved in Bok Alignment Plans vs B&I Lions

May 09, 2021, 17:19

So it seems Morne may have one last swansong, at 36 years of age against the B&I Lions. 
He is actively involved at the Bok alignment camps. 

In 2 years, Morne will be in his prime at 38 for the WC in France. :D

I must admit his form is probably as good as it has ever been. His option taking is good, like when to kick, pass or kick-pass. 

May 09, 2021, 17:37

Hopeless at best  - he has not got a snowballs  hope in hell to make the Squad,    

May 09, 2021, 18:23

You said that about Brits and Frans. You personally heard that Josè Erasmus would never consider Brits:D

May 09, 2021, 22:07

You mean  the Springboks must have a useless and hopeless back-up flyhalf in the squad,  Do you want a disaster of the series if he has to play?   

May 09, 2021, 22:22

How bad can it be? We already have baggage in Steph and Damian, why not at 10. It's not like 10 is a critical component of the Josè model. 

May 09, 2021, 23:25

Organhuffer your comments in respect of Allende and du Toit are plain stupid. Carry on like this and you will become a laughing stock.

May 09, 2021, 23:53

Stupid? I debunked both effortlessly. I took Damian's entire "world class" season and exposed it for what it was. Still it is available online, feel free to show me how _stupid_ my assessment of it is.

As per Steph? Only two good games at test level in his entire career: Twickenham 2018 and Australia 2018 at home. Ende. Everything else was effortlessly torn apart.

The Church of Mediocrity has not stood up well to this scrutiny. You need to try better than this Herr Sitzsack. 

May 10, 2021, 08:30

Kindergarten Imbecile

Like the Chinese virus  you gave nutated and created another name called Aussiewinner to support your totally stupid  ideas on site,   So easy to spot idiocy on site,

Now back to you debunking anything,     Since you use imagined BS invented by you  and not facts any debunking by you is worthless.    The facts are clear for thinking people to see and the facts remain all that should be taken seriously, 

So the fact that  Meyer after a disastrous performance series started at the EOYT in 2014  ending with  his Japan disaster on 2015,  took the Springboks  down  to the number 6 ranking in the world - bettered by the equally incompetent Coetzee to the number 7 ranking in the world by the end of  his coaching career and equaling  Meyer's Japan disaster by losing to Italy - made the 2 worthless coaches rated by you as  better than Erasmus can only make you  as idiotic as the two coaches were.

As to player rating the more players are exposed to be  poor - the higher your rating of them are - while the opposite is especially true as well,    No wonder whatever you ever produce on site should be regarded as hilarious at best and treated accordingly,     Once you start dealing with facts and not fiction invented by you maybe thinking  people  could take you seriously on site.

By the way - you  have over the years had so many different user names on  site  - cam you care to let us have a full list of same.   Every time  a user name was thoroughly discredited  on site a new user name sprung up,    Aussiewinner is not winning at all - so try again.         

May 10, 2021, 08:52

Maaik, Aussiewhinger is not Auge...might be another "mole", but not Auge...not his style at all.

May 10, 2021, 10:22

I am not convinced Aussiewinner is not a new name invented by the present dead head Kindergarten Imbecile,   He is obviously a mole  - but the idiot has done that in the past and I do not put it beyond him at all.  

May 10, 2021, 11:27

Lügnerin, get an original idea. I was the first to identify that AussieWhinger was not a new member. Sadly the connecting of dots ended there for you :D

May 10, 2021, 12:06

Kindergarten Imbecile

What was the previous names you used on site?    Give us the full list  please.

Other than you - the only other possibility is Cleancut,   He was after thoroughly disgracing himself  in the same way as you, absent from the site after the 2019 WC and posted a few items on the Beeno Crazies site. but zero on the Rugby site,               

May 10, 2021, 17:17

If useless Morne has anything to do with the Lions series we can kiss the series goodbye.

Agreed he has been the best I have ever seen him which elevates him from utterly shit to bog ordinary.

Pollard is our incumbent and rightly so, with Jantjies as the next in line. I’m guessing Bosch is 3rd placed

Aside from these I’d play Goosen, Robert du Preez, du Plessis, Willemse, Schoeman, Stander, Libbok, Chris Smith and even Frans Steyn ahead of Morne at 10

I mean that sincerely

May 10, 2021, 19:37

Of course you'd select them ahead of Morné, you have a soft spot for losers. I mean that quite sincerely. 

May 10, 2021, 20:27

Omelette I don’t have a soft spot for you

May 11, 2021, 17:40

You have a soft spot alright! :D

May 13, 2021, 06:05

Your comments about me and who I am are way off the mark.

I don't know any of the names that have been mentioned for who i am supposed to be.

I have only just joined.

Therefore does that indicate that perhaps your real knowledge on the subject of rugby is just piss in the wind.  

May 13, 2021, 06:06

Are you referring to the Springboks as being losers - LOL

May 13, 2021, 12:21

2 key players we have to have are Pollard and Faf, without them we can kiss the series goodbye

May 13, 2021, 15:18

Faf is replaceable, but not with the wing hybrids. All of their basic skills are shockingly poor. 

May 13, 2021, 16:13

Agreed Seb along with de Allende at 12

May 13, 2021, 18:33

Damian is a sweet nothing. Seven long years of nothing and counting. Could Steph and Damian usurp Lambie's title for longevity of the myth? 

May 13, 2021, 18:53

Esterhuizem is constantly banned for rank stupidity and  you want a player with deficient defense in the team?    Typical village idiot speak.    Still shows total lack of knowledge  of th game of rugby.    

May 13, 2021, 19:04

Esterhuizen migbt be a good  backup choice.

May 13, 2021, 19:28

Esterhuizen is the only test 12 we have. The only impactful game changing 12 we have. That's the beginning and end of the matter. Damian doesn't belong in test rugby, and has yet to take the step up to Super rugby level. 

May 13, 2021, 19:45

I like Esterhuizen too (as a reserve) but to have a total biased blind spot for a player like De Allende's ability is more than ridiculous and absurdity. Even Jean De Villiers rates him the best but our local "expert" demotes him below franchise class...LOL.

May 13, 2021, 20:52

Chabal, shall I post his entire 2018 season again? You can be critical of a poster, but when it comes to backing up those words, you are found wanting. You've been challenged in the past and went quiet. Considering how much material I have brought to the table I have the right to call you out. You say Damian is the best we have, show me where and when. Bring some specifics. Timestamps, do some kind of analysis. Noone who has sided with Damian has ever been able to provide any kind of evidence. Likewise for Steph. Why is that? You have to go by what another person says? What about when Jean commented on Esterhuizen replacing Damian in 2018 and saying, "Now we should see some ball going wide now". Is Jean inferring that Damian is a blunt crashballer? Why not have a look for yourself, if you can. 

May 13, 2021, 21:53

Omelette shut your ignorant mug up - you bore us to death with your stupidity

Fuck you thought de Wet Barry was a great 12

You are fucking clueless

de Allende is the best 12 in the game right now - by some distance

You need to Log in to reply.