Morne Steyn should start against the 2021 B & I Lions

Forum » Rugby » Morne Steyn should start against the 2021 B & I Lions

Dec 21, 2020, 16:57

according to Juandre Kruger...

Dec 21, 2020, 17:07

So there is one thing  Mozart, the Kindergarten Imbecile  and Juandre Kruger  has in common  - all three are total fools when it comes to rugby.   LMAO

Dec 21, 2020, 17:34

If he is in form, why not have him on the bench? Is Jantjies viable? Willemse? Bosch? Who else do we have? It's Pollard or bust. We lose nothing. 

Dec 21, 2020, 18:04

We lose by having Morne anywhere - he is not a flyhalfs arse - or perhaps he is,   He never since 2012 was ever in form,

Dec 21, 2020, 18:07

I would agree with Juandre .......but only if Willem Alberts is selected, we need power up front to exploit Morne’s pinpoint kicking.

Dec 21, 2020, 18:21

That would mean demoting the world's premier rugby farce. 

Dec 21, 2020, 19:18

That would never happen.   

A flyhalf  who never attacked the gain line - who had no idea about  strategic kicking  and his out of hand kicking was in fact BS possession handovers and whose defense bordered on the non-existent and who could not spark an attacking backline - subsequently used by his club as a bench-warner  because he was a hopeless player.

And a flank forward slower in  pace then a prop - who could not do ball protection and recovery and whose defense was even so bad that a fellow loosie ran over him and left him sprawling on the grass - who that possession turnovers has something to do with giving gifts to aliens.

Both were equally bad selections and the fact that Mozart and the Kindergarten imbecile support such idiocy is no surprise at all.   LMAO - lame brains can do better,        

Dec 21, 2020, 19:25

Sweet baby Jesus. I thought this was click bait when I read the title.

Dec 21, 2020, 20:18

Chippo

We all know it was a bait - but the comments of Mozart and the Kindergarten Imbecile indicates oy is something they would support.   Knowing them they use every opportunity to spout BS on site anyway,     

Dec 21, 2020, 20:59

Jeandre Kruger is as stupid as he is a useless player

Dec 21, 2020, 20:59

I posed the question, who else is there aside from Pollard? We have test flops and flops in the making, or an experienced veteran with an unequalled record of success at 10 who is by all accounts playing well. Bench isn't much of a gamble. 

Dec 21, 2020, 21:11

The Riverdale 3rd team flyhalf is better than Morne and so is the 5th team flyhalf of Witgatwortelfontein,    LMAO  

Dec 21, 2020, 21:17

Pollard, Jantjies, Bosch, Willemse, du Preez , Swiel, Schoeman and Goosen are all better options that useless Morne. Hell I’d even prefer Frans Steyn at 10.

One certainty is that Rassie would never entertain Morne at test level

Dec 21, 2020, 21:46

Definition of joke

(Entry 1 of 2)

1asomething said or done to provoke laughterespecially a brief oral narrative with a climactic humorous twist
This was obviously a troll by Shark, as was my comment about Alberts, as was Augie’s comment about demotion.
But the utterly humorless Wanker misses the point and launches into another red faced tirade. 

Jan 05, 2021, 15:29

Mozart

You are normally so stupid when it comes to rugby comments  that there is no difference between your above comments and the BS you come up with all the time. 

Jan 05, 2021, 16:28

Chips if they were fish they would be easy to catch with the same artificial fly over and over again...even fish learn not to fall for the same fly twice...hahaha

You need to Log in to reply.