Myth Buster

Forum » Rugby » Myth Buster

Oct 06, 2019, 21:05

Forwards
Luke Cowan-Dickie (Truro, England)
Jamie George (Welwyn Garden City, England)
Jack Singleton (Dacorum, Hertfordshire, England)
Dan Cole (Leicester, England)

Ellis Genge (Bristol, England)

Joe Marler (Eastbourne, England)
Kyle Sinckler (Wandsworth, England)
Mako Vunipola (Wellington, New Zealand)
Maro Itoje (Camden, London)
George Kruis (Guildford, Surrey, England)
Joe Launchbury (Exeter, England)
Courtney Lawes (Hackney, London, England)
Tom Curry (Hounslow, England)
Lewis Ludlam (Ipswich, England)
Sam Underhill (Dayton, Ohio, USA)

Mark Wilson (Kendal, England)
Billy Vunipola (Sydney, Australia)

Backs
Willi Heinz (Christchurch, New Zealand)
Ben Youngs (Aylsham, England)
Owen Farrell (Manchester, England)
George Ford (Oldham, England)
Piers Francis (Gravesend, England)
Jonathan Joseph (Derby, England)
Henry Slade (Plymouth, England)
Manu Tuilagi (Fogapoa, Savai'i, Samoa)
Joe Cokanasiga (Fiji)
Jonny May (Chiseldon, Wiltshire, England)
Ruaridh McConnochie (Tenterden, Kent, England)
Jack Nowell (Newlyn, Cornwall)
Anthony Watson (Ashford, Middlesex, England)
Elliot Daly (Croydon, England)

And there we have it. 3 foreign born players in the forwards and 3 in the backs. As a point of interest we have 8 players playing for Wales in this world cup, 2 for Italy, 2 for USA, 6 for Scotland, 2 for Fiji. To make that a little easier on the eyes...

Wales (8)
Italy (2)
USA (2)
Scotland (6)
Fiji (2)

That's a total of 20 Englishmen playing for other countries in this world cup. Crazy stuff. South Africa have 14 players playing for other countries at this world cup. Officially the Bokkies have one foreign born player in Beast but as we all know Afrikaners are not African but European and they makeup the core of Bok rugby (for now). 

I have a list of foreign born Bokkies and it was very telling. Guys like Skinstad, Mujati, Skinstad, Techmann, Krieg etc were all from Zimbabwe. Heck, Percy was born in Namibia. Chavangha as Zimbabwean. 

England do not need foreigners to be a great side. Heck Vuni wasnt even having a good game against Argies and Tuilagi was the only other foreigner who looked the part and is a key player. So Beast is your one key foreigner too. That puts us on level terms. Myth busted. 

Oct 06, 2019, 21:20

Rugby in England is not for people like you that work on construction sites, it is for England's finest & foreigners... yet you have a big mouth. Typically Pommy...  

Most white people who moved from Zimbabwe, grew up in SA after being forced out of Zimbabwe. This is not sending recruitment scouts around the world to poach other countries players. 

If the Boks could bolster the team in weak areas like centres, it would make for a stronger team.

You still have not answered my question about the 2015 World Cup in England, where the plodders could not even make it through the first round....
Then 2011 - the Mike Tindell stag do, was an embarrassment.  The press always builds England up as contenders regardless of the team- and the downtrodden clowns like you lap it up every time. 

Vinopola and Tuilaga are your best players. If those 2 are not in form, you have no chance of beating the real teams.

Oct 07, 2019, 21:44

People like me? What the hell is that supposed to me? People like me?? That's some racist sit right there. To think, I was gonna give you my last rolo too. Dodged a damn bullet! 

Nahh, just kidding. I've got myself a big motherfucking right arm to back up that big pommy mouth of mine. A body carved by the gods themselves. Something this beautiful wasnt meant to be messed up on a rugby pitch hahahha! 

I call bullshit on that. Most white south africans did not come from Zimbabwe (Rhodesia). Your lilly white ass came from the greatest empire of all time or the little clog country of Holland (which atually means ass land, probably why they left that shit behind and hate to be called Dutchies). So the entire foundation of Bokkies rugby is foreign. Thats pretty hilarious shit because I know you give Kiwis crap about Polynesian boys playing for them. On top of all that shit there have been over a hundred players throughout the history of your game that have been born outside of South Africa. You got some serious 'splainin' to do! 

Here's some reality on the "foreigners" we have...

Billy Vunipola was born in Australia but his dad left in 1998 to play for Pontypool RFC. So he was 6 years old and grew up here and we developed him into the player he is today. We didnt steal him we MADE him. It would have been theft for another country... those criminal Awzeez... to take him and benefit from OUR program! 

Manu Tuilagi moved to the UK in 2004 when he was 13 years old. He progressed through our youth academies to become the player he is today. We didnt steal him, we made him! 

Mako Vunipola spent his childhood in the UK and was another product of OUR youth programs. We made him. Where's the theft?? 

Underhill came to the UK some time in his early teens, I cant get the exact date. Another product of Her Majesty's finest. taken that sad little foreigner and showing him what he can become. 

Cokanasiga's dad was in the British Army in Fiji. He moved to the UK before he was 1 years old. He was in a couple of other countries very briefly but spent almost his entire life in the UK. Where's the theft? 

I think we get the idea here dont we? This bullshit that we steal from other countries is, well, bullshit! Not only that but we have the highest amount of countrymen playing for other countries in the whole competition!! Typical, we get all the shit and lecturing but we keep giving out the handouts to everyone else. The realist shit is that these guys wouldnt be known to anyone if they didnt come here to benefit from us. We made them, they didnt make us. 

GOOO ENGLAND!! 

Oct 07, 2019, 22:00

Back to the building site with you. You should be watching football with the other Chav inits, not rugby :D

Oct 07, 2019, 22:03

Not only that but we have the highest amount of countrymen playing for other countries in the whole competition!! 

...mate yr not even close,,,Kiwis have more than double England's numbers

http://www.americasrugbynews.com/2019/09/09/foreign-born-raised-players-at-rwc-2019/

Oct 07, 2019, 22:18

Nice try Brycy, everyone knows Tonga is the north island of New Zealand hahahaha! 17 Kiwis in Tonga. That's nuts. 15 for Samoa. Okay thats more than our 20, but our 20 is distributed quite far in countries that are nowhere near us (apart from Wales etc). The connect between Polynesian people is always going to leave the possibility for them to jump between countries so its pretty unfair to include New Zealand in this. But it does prove my point though when I talked about Kiwis getting a hard time from south africans. 

Oct 07, 2019, 22:41

...glad to be able to bust another myth for you bruv...it would also probably be unfair to count the vast number of Kiwis coaching international teams without leaving the English that invented the game feeling inadequate as well....so we won't do that..

Oct 07, 2019, 22:43

You can go ahead, it'll save me having to bring out the tissues when your cheque for another farce bounces and you go home empty handed. 

Times are changing you guys dont have the edge you used to have. The rest of the world is catching up. Not looking so hot right now. That was some cripple fight with the Bokkies! Hahahaha! 

Oct 07, 2019, 22:54

...At least yr looking like getting out of yr pool this time so congrats on that ...

Oct 07, 2019, 23:32

So the myth buster was busted!! Try again, init?

The English rugby premiership is propped up by South Africans and New Zealanders. 

Oct 07, 2019, 23:37

People going to go to the land of opportunity. Better rugby, that's why we are pushing your SANZAR asses down the rankings. The days of the big three are over and now you become like south american football leagues. Hahahaha!!! All is rosey my end bro. 

Oct 07, 2019, 23:41

itoje is from nigeria someone already said...

and lets face it... poms already have aussie coaching staff not to mention how their cricket team fares without (sad to say) a kiwi poof basher...

anyway go fiji beat wales so one side of the draw not too stcked. 

poms and irish are best chance for NH... prefer aussies dont meet them in QF and do job for the kiwis....

Oct 07, 2019, 23:43

Itoje was born in London. Nice try Red. I already posted all this shit in the opening post of this here thread. 

Oct 08, 2019, 00:11

Sounds like a genetic X-men mutation system where England are importing other nations to improve the gene pool. 

The "inventors" of football can't even dribble the ball, and most players lack basic pace to break 1-on-1 tackles. 

You need to Log in to reply.