Nachos Sikhumbuzo move to Sharks - hopes to get more game time

Forum » Rugby » Nachos Sikhumbuzo move to Sharks - hopes to get more game time

Jan 07, 2020, 16:33

A low work rate player, arguably a quota. He does have some skills and would probably suit the Lions running game, than the Sharks which favour physicality first and anything else second. 

Jan 07, 2020, 16:47

Bullshit he is a good player nothing quota about him. Good ball playing 8

Rate him highly

Jan 07, 2020, 16:48

Like I mentioned he has some skills for a running game, but lacks physicality and mongrel, while work rate remains low. 

A loose forward needs to be putting pressure on the ruck if they are not involved in open field running

Jan 07, 2020, 16:55

Bullshit I’m not sure where you dragged the lack of work rate from that just plain rubbish

He is not the biggest but has bulked up in the last few seasons

Jan 07, 2020, 18:10

Dave Notshe is a very good player - but he is up against some top loosies and is not going to get enough game time.       

Jan 07, 2020, 18:14

Mike he has moved to the Sharks so will get plenty of game time

Jan 07, 2020, 18:16

When he first hit the scene he looked like a good prospect, but was piss poor for the Boks

Jan 07, 2020, 18:18

Bullshit he has hardly played for the Boks pretty naive judging him as a Bok

Jan 07, 2020, 21:22

Of course you would, Stupid ... he's useless and we all now how you love the useless.

Tell me Dickwad ... does he also make your wider spectrum squad of 131 ... along side Gelant?

Jan 07, 2020, 22:31

Oh look Boshoff is having a word on matters rugby

Look out!!!!

Jan 08, 2020, 08:03

That's Mr Boshoff to you, Duh Dave.

Jan 08, 2020, 12:33

Keep it coming Boshoff your rugby input is sooooo valued on here

Jan 08, 2020, 12:51

Bullshit.

Notshe looked very ordinary when he came on for the boks.

He runs very nicely, but doesnt look like he has a clue when it comes to defensive structures.

His man on man tackling isn't anything worth writing about either.

Jan 08, 2020, 14:21

Chippo stop speaking shit - it looks like you googled those lines

Jan 08, 2020, 17:12

You stop talking shit
I never googled anything.

You know such a little about rugby.

Jan 08, 2020, 17:26

If I know a little rest assured you know fuck all

Jan 09, 2020, 12:10

No Saffex

We all know how little you know about rugby.

You just like to throw names around and tell us which coach you knew and gave blow jobs to and who your son is friends with... and throw in a few swear words.

but you know very little about the game.

Jan 09, 2020, 12:17

Such an ordinary player with so many flankers that exceed him in performance in SA, the Sharks have definitely bought him for his 'experience' but it's not a smart purchase. 

Looking forward to seeing how Buthelezi plays this year, will surely get more playing time this season.

Jan 09, 2020, 13:20

Chip chip at least I know a name or two that would be a bit of a stretch for you

Who are you by the way

Shezza good to see you know fuck all about the game

Notshe at 26 is there for his experience is he - ignorance

Jan 09, 2020, 14:41

Saffex

Yes, you knew JJ Engelbrecht. Welld one. You should become a Bok selector.

Who am I?

I am the reason you left the R S of A!

Jan 09, 2020, 15:49

Like, the Du Preez completely destroyed him in the currie cup final a couple of seasons ago. He has been around the block for a while, definitely not the best 8 around or anywhere near world class. No point in having in the test team

He won't stand up to the top loosies in world rugby

Jan 09, 2020, 16:39

Having played senior rugby since 2013 gives him experience that the majority of loosies in SA don't have, so yes he's experienced. 

Jan 09, 2020, 16:40

If you say so

Jan 09, 2020, 16:44

I do

Jan 09, 2020, 20:14

Experience warming the bench. He has rarely been a starting player. He can teach the crap players how to sit on the bench without getting splinters...

Jan 09, 2020, 20:46

Shezza you are speaking shit

Jan 09, 2020, 21:11

Experience nonetheless, 6 seasons preparing for Super Rugby and being on tour as well as being part of a few Bok training camps will be seen favourably. 

Jan 09, 2020, 21:25

There is a bit of experience there but not the reason they would have signed him as you called

Jan 10, 2020, 08:16

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaaaa!!

I see Chippo's schooling you, hey Duh Dave.

Love it.

He's right ... you are totally clueless. Always have been.

That explains why you're so desperate to impress us with these supposed coaches you "know" ... or who your useless son plays with ... who he mixes with socially.

I suppose you think that you had us duped, hey Duh Dave?

The only time Notshe will feature at CC or SR level is when there's no one else to select in that position.

Someone has to fill the spot. He's as good as any other quota.

Jan 10, 2020, 11:47

Cunt leave my boy out of this - I know you are a fucking low life by try stick to the plot you cunt

Jan 11, 2020, 01:32

Dave

You bring this on to yourself.

You insult anyone that disagrees with you, you cunt.

Your fucking swearing is intolerable.

Your (lack of) rugby knowledge is second only to clevermike.

Your humor is more disappointing than an unsalted pretzel.

And to top this all off, you’re short, fat and ugly... and pale.

Now piss off back to super supporter where bigots like you thrive on each other’s ass fumes.

Cock.

Jan 11, 2020, 01:41

Chippo who the fuck are you?

Your contributions on here are zero you know fuck all about the game

Why the fuck do you bother frequenting a rugby board when you add no value?

I mean this sincerely why the fuck do you bother

If you were hit by a bus tomorrow none of us would miss you

You are a waste of fucking space

You are one sad fucker - go find a platform where you can share your thoughts on sweet fuck all for I guess that is where your strength lies

I miss you already please don’t go....your rugby insights are second to none

Jan 11, 2020, 07:58

Why? What's wrong with your boy, Duh Dave?

Is he a homo? Does he suck dick ... or is he the reason you love the transgender freaks so much?

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaaa!!

I can see a prancing Stupid Dave lookalike, mixing it up with the boys at the ruck.

You must be so proud.

It's all making sense now.

Jan 11, 2020, 08:30

Ummm ... and you do, Stupid Dave?

I hate to tell you this, Duh ... but posting lengthy lists of second rate players doesn't convince anyone of your knowledge. It in fact exposes you as ignorant. It shows us that you don't know who the talented boys are. Especially when we list chumps like Elton and JJ ... Coenie and Kolisi ... and of course the next best 15 ... Gelant.

I wonder how many of your 17 683 posts, were endless lists of the useless ... or fabricated steps off the left ... ?

You should reconsider accusing others of ignorance when you're well known on here for your utter stupidity.

Perhaps you should invite your homo son to post on here. Love to hear his views on why tail gunning is a natural act.

Jan 11, 2020, 08:33

Spoken like a Christian.....yeah right!

Jan 11, 2020, 08:50

Aaaaaaaah ... look who it is ... my gimp applicant.

Now, now ... Wannabe Toadie ... I'm not sure I like that tone of yours.

It could hurt your application ...

Jan 11, 2020, 12:00

Wrong address.

You're a delusional boy aren't you? Naaah I couldn't be bothered being tied to a loudmouth Loser.

Talking about hurt......must have hurt when I rejected your Olive Branch gesture..

Laughing Graphics

Jan 11, 2020, 14:19

The Cunt is ducking and diving having been exposed - loved Jantjies in 2017 now hates him - go figure

Best of all he rates Cronje and Boshoff

Case closed on a rugby front

You can’t get more rugby ignorant than this

We are proud of you Cunt

Jan 12, 2020, 01:50

Treat the Loser with the utmost contempt. 

He has no shame, is a coward, the lowest of low lives, a backstabbing U Turner and the biggest fat-lipped loudmouth around these parts. It's the same routine with regular monotony, once he's had his fat lips bruised he slinks off and goes quiet for a while then reappears and regurgitates the same scenario squealing like a stuffed pig...the Goats this, the Goats that....nyaaah nyaaah nyaaah hates his country, hates his national team.....a Bitterbal.

Sometimes I think he craves attention, other times I think he's just a bitter Loser,  a victim of his own shortcomings. He ain't going nowhere.....he'll be back.

Jan 12, 2020, 09:50

When people have to resort to bringing a poster’s children into an argument shows a lack of real class.  As if their children or family have anything to do with the discussion.

I can see why he has a lot in common with another poster he called a homo, both drag families into it.  I still don’t know what my dad had to do with anything or that he felt he knew him and myself well enough to want to puke.  Mental issues I suspect.

Jan 13, 2020, 12:27

Bullshit Dave

Go learn a bit about the game.

You know nothing.

Its a joke.

You come on here throwing names about pretending you know about the game of rugby.

You are pathetic.

Jan 13, 2020, 12:36

Chip chip you are lying - if that was the case no one would respond or challenge my rugby takes

We can’t say the same for you - your rugby contributions are zero

Fuck off for a few months and see if anyone will notice your absence

Zero, you are nothing

Now that is pathetic on a rugby board

Jan 13, 2020, 14:24

Says he who ran away when the boks were doing badly in 2017 and 2018!

At least i stick around through thick and thin.

Do you know what "thin" means by the way? Cos i know you are well acquainted both physically and mentally with "thick".

The difference between you and me (besides our weight) is that when i do comment on a rugby matter, I know what i am talking about I don't have to run and ask my son.

Jan 13, 2020, 16:54

Chip chip you seem to think that by lying on here it somehow carries more weight, fuck me are you that stupid - how did you come to the conclusion that I ran away when the Boks were doing badly?

It’s a blatant lie

You know what you are talking about when it comes to rugby do you, says who, you?

You are a fucking nobody you add zero on here when it comes to rugby.

Some posters are insightful, some useless - you are neither nor in between as you add no value at all.

I’m fat am I based on fucking what you lying prick. Have we met in person recently or ever?

Keep lying Chip chip it’s all you’ve got you pathetic little man 

Jan 13, 2020, 22:26

Bullshit Dave

Just bullshit

Cunt

...that pretty much sums up most of your posts as well as your larger than life belly and character.

Where were you for large parts of 17/18? Flipping burgers?

Jan 13, 2020, 22:53

So dumbfuck if I was not on the message board did that equate to me not supporting the Boks huh?

Are you that fucking stupid chip chip

I guess so you dumb cunt

Jan 13, 2020, 23:33

Almost as stupid as your mother for not disowning you.

Did she ever show you the apology letter she got from Durex?

... fuck this is too easy.

Fuck. Cunt. Bullshit.

Understand that last part Dave?

Jan 13, 2020, 23:40

Chip chip that confirms how utterly pathetic you are

Just fuck off you sad excuse

Jan 13, 2020, 23:59

Don’t talk to me like that son.

Get to your room!

Jan 14, 2020, 00:44

Some cunt has locked my door!!

Jan 14, 2020, 01:26

Don’t speak about your mother like that!

Do you hear me?!

Jan 16, 2020, 07:52

What he needs is a good rap on the mouth.

His mommy clearly didn't have the breeding to teach him manners.

He is what she made him.

A low life piece of shit!!

Jan 16, 2020, 08:27

Lol...nice trolling by all.

You need to Log in to reply.