Need to get this sorted.....

Forum » Rugby » Need to get this sorted.....

Jan 02, 2020, 12:51

probably best now being very early in the new year that way I hope to have a smooth passage all the way to year's end.

Hear me, hear me, Happy Clappers, Fake Christians, Christian Pretenders....this from my Avatar......

"My Dear, Religion is like a penis.

It's perfectly fine for one to have and take pride in, but when one takes it out and waves it in my face we have a problem."

Comprehende?

Jan 02, 2020, 12:58

Thanks Denny

Jan 02, 2020, 13:01

No need to thank me.

I live to give.

Jan 02, 2020, 14:18

For some reason I seem to think that in your case you may consider changing your statement to:

“ My Dear, Religion -or anything else, especially an opinion, that does not conform to my view or opinion- is like a penis.........”.

You also forgot to add your caveat......”I preserve the right to pull out my penis at any time and wave it at anybody of my choice”.

Jan 02, 2020, 14:36

Vlag do you have any friends

I mean this with respect - you are one boring miserable fuck

We need to meet one day so that you can quash that view I have of you!!

Jan 02, 2020, 15:02

Well ... Stupid ... I doubt he embraces the fags and transgender types you seem to enjoy around you.

Here's your chance, Vlag ... just one back hand ... please ... if not for your country ... do it for me ... ol buddy, ol pal.

Thanks in anticipation ...

Jan 02, 2020, 15:02

Oh do shut up, Denny ...

Jan 02, 2020, 15:07

Posted by: Saffex (17564 posts)

Jan 02, 2020, 14:36

Vlag do you have any friends [Yep. Many, but you won’t fit in. None of them are as obnoxious  and self-righteous as you.]

I mean this with respect - you are one boring miserable fuck [Matter of opinion. Then again, you will probably have the same view (of my remarks) when I say that you are an obnoxious self-righteous clown]

We need to meet one day so that you can quash that view I have of you!! [I have no problem with meeting you one day, as long as you understand that your view of me is of no concern to me at all. Not one bit.]

Jan 02, 2020, 15:24

Clean....don't be rude, no-one pressed your button. I expect better from you. Tx.

Vlag is boring, don't believe me? well then ask him how many times he's used that first paragraph.

Following that ask him if he hopped onto the board straight after leaving the pub because when he revisits his second paragraph tomorrow after he's sobered up, he's going to be awfully embarrassed.

Jan 02, 2020, 15:30

Hey Denny. Get your penis back in your pants.

Jan 02, 2020, 15:37

Shame...is that your best? I'm sure you're trying to be funny but it's not coming across.

And oh, Isn't it time for your bible readings?

Off you go now....bye bye.

Jan 02, 2020, 16:06

“ And oh, Isn't it time for your bible readings?”

Done that and I came across one that reminds me of you:

Psalm 55:21

His speech was smooth as butter, yet war was in his heart; his words were softer than oil, yet they were drawn swords

Jan 02, 2020, 16:18

Yawn

You just don't get it, do you? ...... here let me help you.

There's nothing else apart from the owner that will shut down a message board quicker than boredom. It won't be you or me leaving or one or two others.....boredom brought upon by boring people will kill it. You've perfected the art.

I really don't give a flying fart about your bible readings. And don't try humour....it's not your strong suit.

tx.

Jan 02, 2020, 16:45

Jan 02, 2020, 18:56

CM please post the purchase details on that wanking contraption for the original poster.

Please Hurry!!!!!!!

Jan 02, 2020, 19:46

“Posted by: AJH (379 posts)

Jan 02, 2020, 18:56

CM please post the purchase details on that wanking contraption for the original poster.

Please Hurry!!!!!!!”

Hahahaha. Spot on. 

Jan 02, 2020, 20:16

"wanking contraption "

Lol!!!

Jan 02, 2020, 23:56

It's perfectly fine for one to have and take pride in, but when one takes it out and waves it in my face we have a problem."

Jan 03, 2020, 06:40

Oh do shut up, Denny.

Jan 03, 2020, 07:32

Dense Denise best just pipe down you half baked loon. 

Windomp is very well informed the vast majority of the time. Posts some outstanding stuff. 

You though are an airhead of note. 

You too fat Dave go and make yourself useful by giving everyone a laugh with another horseshit team selection. ??

What a combo dense Denise and fat Dave make! 

Jan 03, 2020, 09:52

"Oh do shut up, Denny."

Repeating yourself Huh? 

Shame, when did all go arse up for you? All you do is growl, bark, snap and snarl. Seems like I'm not the only one who's noticed the deterioration in your moods. Funnily enough you always struck me as a slickster on top of his game......I like the way you rolled.....not anymore.....so sad.

So where did it all go sour? Oh look I know you hate living in that shithole but for that you only have yourself to be blamed. A slickster like you should have read the warning signs and jumped on a one way ticket. You failed yourself. Clearly your biggest stuff up although I bet there are others but none that big. Venting on here is not going to soothe the pain.

So what other issues do you have? Be honest now, one thing leads to another....we all know that.

Denny, at your service....I'll even pray for you. Just ask.

Jan 03, 2020, 09:55

Who will you be praying to dense given you are atheist nutjob?

CC has your number it would be less embarrassing for you if you zipped it and let the flow of drivel stop. 

Thanks 

Jan 03, 2020, 09:57

Careful Denny

If you upset CC...... his God will no longer know who you are...… in fact he won't even know you existed

Jan 03, 2020, 10:14

"If you upset CC"

Not my intention, he's doing it on his own......I fear for his wellbeing.

Jan 03, 2020, 10:17

DA Perv are your sedatives working I thought after CC and I debunked your BS you were having a major melt down and were heading for a heartattack. 

You were so unhinged. As was ou Saffexperv.

I don't thing you two loons have the abity to rationally consider issues. To emotionally unstable, immature. It's all emotion. However as they say you are entitled to your emotions but not to your facts. 

Do grow up DA surely being a hopeless case like poor Saffexperv cant be your goal. 

Jan 03, 2020, 15:05

Hey Beeno

Seen any eternal beings lately?

When did this being, first speak to you...… and was it in English?

Jan 03, 2020, 15:31

Beenkop must believe in ghosts to

If his god is eternal as he says then is the devil eternal to?

Or maybe they are one and the same just bipolar?

Jan 03, 2020, 18:34

Troll thread.

Jan 04, 2020, 23:54

Jan 05, 2020, 15:23

At least something got sorted with this thread.

Denny has mastered the art of copy and paste.....

Jan 05, 2020, 15:34

Beenkop is the master of copy and paste - it’s his default

Jan 05, 2020, 18:47

Funny how the Happy Clappers don't mind suffering ad nauseam Fruitcake Jihadi Beeno's bible readings as we do.....then again the Clap Claps will justify and accommodate anything and everything including hypocrisy from their own.

Jan 05, 2020, 19:06

"Funny how the Happy Clappers don't mind suffering ad nauseam Fruitcake Jihadi Beeno's bible readings as we do.....then again the Clap Claps will justify and accommodate anything and everything including hypocrisy from their own.

Well, you seem to like tarring everyone with the same brush...sure, we are all guilty of some hypocrisy at times, but I'm stunned that the irony of this thread is lost on you. You are doing exactly what you are accusing us "Clap Claps" of. Can you not see that you are guilty of some "penis waving " in this very thread. Religion is not the only "penis" on this board....intolerance of any kind is uncalled for and starting an unprovoked Beeno-bashing thread in the rugby section and mentioning hypocrisy in the same thread, well...

I get that you don't like that religion is dragged into everything on this board and I agree, but Beeno is not the only culprit and swipes at Christianity are just as annoying as "Bible-bashing".

Jan 05, 2020, 20:01

"You are doing exactly what you are accusing us "Clap Claps" of''

Exactly right, it has to do with proving a point which not surprisingly escapes your recognition, 

It would be nice if you could spend some time figuring it out instead of justifying your brother's uncalled volumes of bible readings....and I mean volumes.

Jan 05, 2020, 20:20

I justified nothing of his. I'm saying the other side of the coin is just as annoying....if everyone flat out ignored all religious posts, it would either disappear or fade into obscurity.  It's the perpetual responses that keeps it alive. We all do it. I'm just as guilty...I'm not blaming you. It's just how it is. Complaining about the monster actually feeds it and makes it even bigger.

Beeno has always behaved like this, no amount of protest will ever change his MO...you should know this after more than a decade. Stop reading his stuff if it bothers you that much...like I should probably start ignoring troll posts...

Jan 05, 2020, 20:21

Oops.

Jan 06, 2020, 02:57

Oh ok, I get it, the trick is to ignore the Pied Piper and that will stop his copious amount of bible readings.

Really???

You are either naive or dishonest, perhaps even both as you lean towards leaving the floodgates open for him to flood the rugby section like he has unprovoked for the last 10 years.

Listen, spare me your lectures and solutions, the latter is laughable but try and practice what you preach, will you.....a good example would be for you to ignore my repetitive response just as you suggest me and others to ignore his repetitious biblical lectures.

And to labour the point, you are the 5th Happy Clapper to react to my post, from the witless and boring Ceradayne to the snarling Clean Cut, let alone your Pied Piper,  seems like I've touched on a raw nerve ......but hey wait on, this I promise you, every time your Pied Piper sparks up with his ad nauseam bible readings in the rugby section I'll be popping the same quote from my Avatar.

May the Lord be with you.

Amen.

Jan 06, 2020, 09:17

"You are either naive or dishonest, perhaps even both as you lean towards leaving the floodgates open for him to flood the rugby section like he has unprovoked for the last 10 years."

And you've been moaning about it for a decade to what end? Or is this yet another not so veiled attempt to have Beeno censored or even booted?

You tell me to stop lecturing you, on a thread you are lecturing the whole board, and you have the gal to call others on their hypocrisy?

Over and out.

Jan 06, 2020, 09:24

Moaned for a decade....have I really? You must have the wrong bloke, find a post of mine where I've actually moaned about your Pied Piper's historical biblical lectures or stand accused of being a Liar.

Don't forget to grant me the same tolerance that you expect of me with regards to the Fruitcake.

Allah Akbar!

Jan 06, 2020, 09:30

You and nearly everyone else have been complaining about Beeno's posts for as far as I care remember.

And stop calling me a liar...you can call me wrong or naive if you please, but not a liar.

Jan 06, 2020, 09:34

And just to clear up. I don't mind the complaining...only stating that it didn't help in more than a decade, so it probably won't be the solution now either.

Jan 06, 2020, 09:44

So you can't find a post....not one. Now why doesn't that surprise me......perhaps it hasn't dawned on you that there isn't any, in other words you just made it up.

By rights that makes you a Liar but alright in your words you are wrong.

Care then to apologize like a decent human being?.... besides that you've falsely accused me of trying to get rid of the Pied Piper which I have proven beyond all doubts as untrue.

Jan 06, 2020, 09:55

Another exaggeration from Db Denny...…

I'm surprised that you are still surprised that he still does this...….

He says he is not a liar...… so I guess he just likes stretching the truth a bit..... often

Jan 06, 2020, 10:05

Well, I've never ever moaned about Jihadi Beeno's copious amount of biblical lectures and I've never entertained the idea of him being assholed from the board so I can't help but conclude that he made it up. Surely if I've moaned about it for 10 long years then it shouldn't be that hard to find one of my posts.

Jan 06, 2020, 10:25

Agreed Denny

Jan 06, 2020, 10:30

Oh look I'm over this crap.....enough is enough.

Parts of Oz received some much-needed rain.......YIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Jan 06, 2020, 10:38

Awesome news Denny.... such devastation

Jan 06, 2020, 11:54

Great thar Aus had rain...

So DA and Denny, you both are accusing me of either deliberately being untruthful. Good, noted....the irony too.

Jan 06, 2020, 12:25

Here we go...…

What irony Db...….?

Care to elaborate on that statement...… as I assume you are now implying that I am lying...… or have lied previously

Come on now...… put up or shut up

Jan 06, 2020, 12:26

"So DA and Denny, you both are accusing me of either deliberately being untruthful"

You made that statemen about Denny...…. live with it

Jan 06, 2020, 12:57

Draad, what I'll remember out of this is your untruthful allegations, failing to provide the proof I've asked for and not withdrawing or apologizing when it's the decent thing to do.

I have no further interest in any further discussions on the subject but I will follow through on my earlier promise when necessary.

"Tx" for wasting my time.

Jan 06, 2020, 13:19

Well, since Db always professes to do the right thing...…. I am waiting for this proof of irony that he so refers to

In other words, I am still waiting for him to put up..... or shut up

Jan 06, 2020, 13:22

I wouldn't hold my breath.

Jan 06, 2020, 13:23

Or apologise ;)

Jan 06, 2020, 14:38

The irony lies in the fact that I'm being accused of deliberately stretching the truth without providing proof, yet no proof of my statement being false is provided.

And are both of you actually saying that neither of you can recall Denny complaining about Beeno's religious posts on this site in the past? And if I don't waste my time in providing proof of this, I'm a liar? Are you 2 so blinded in your dislike of me that it blinds you to the obvious?

Jan 06, 2020, 14:57

"And are both of you actually saying that neither of you can recall Denny complaining about Beeno's religious posts on this site in the past?"

Nope, not at all……...but I am saying that I don't recall Denny complaining about Beeno on here, for the last decade...…. it's just more exaggeration from you, to blow things way out of proportion...… to prove some stupid little point

"yet no proof of my statement being false is provided"

Well, then it's very easy ….. isn't it?...…...it should be extremely easy to prove Denny and I both wrong...… so by all means...….. post something from Denny about Beeno's religious posts, from a decade ago...… and I will apologise to you personally on this board......

"Are you 2 so blinded in your dislike of me that it blinds you to the obvious?"

So now I dislike you?

I didn't realise that pointing out someone's fault or mistake.... now means that I don't like him.....

Again.....more assumptions from you...…. fuck me man...… do you ever learn?

Jan 06, 2020, 18:00

Apologise Draad. Man up. 

Jan 06, 2020, 18:17

Unbelievable...so the whole Trumpet section came about just because Edd wanted to reward Beenz with his own section?

And you two call me untruthful  and a liar? 

DA...and Denny, I thought you both had more backbone than that....and shut up Snark, this does not concern you...unless you also wanna call me a liar as stated in the BS above.

Jan 06, 2020, 18:27

Draad you have been Beeno's arse-licker minion for far too long, defending him hell or high water. It is time to grow up and be your own man. 

Jan 06, 2020, 19:19

Shark, this has got nothing to do with Beeno as poster and you know it. You can have options all you like, no problem, but, to your best knowledge, am I a liar or not? Particularly pertaining to this thread?

Jan 06, 2020, 20:09

I see Draad is getting what he so richly deserves but I don't know why anyone cares what a boring, sanctimonious and dull-witted arselicker thinks about anything . . . or is at all surprised that he turns out to be a liar as well.

I say leave Trekker to his outstanding detective work . . . so far he has me as Ndabadingi, Dominee Dan and one of the Trad incarnations.

LMAO!

Jan 06, 2020, 20:40

As a practical observation.....Hasbeen's sermons are mostly on the Trumpet. Which wouldn't even exist absent Hasbeen and the responses to him. That turns out to be a service to the Board and at this time of the year, the most vibrant area on the Board, with discussions of wide ranging topics.

It's a choice,  you can participate or you can ignore HasBeen. Unfortunately it all seems to amount to some posters not being able to tolerate the existence of a point of view they literally hate.

Just another example of modern intolerance for the opposing view......and the need to destroy the messenger. People who are intolerant about religious rights today are likely the same people who were intolerant about atheism a generation ago. It's a behavioral thing....intolerance....the object of the intolerance is just a matter of fashion.

Jan 06, 2020, 22:00

One does not need to tolerate intolerance to be tolerant. 

It is like saying someone should tolerate Hitler's master race Nazi ideology to prove tolerance, or Jihad's etc. 
Does it sound like Beeno's ideology is tolerant? Anyone who does not agree with him is labelled a paedophile and dammed to hell etc. It is not a relative perspective, it is good or bad. 

No one has an issue with moderate Christians or other religions, so it is not as if people are not prepared to tolerate religion. Folau is a prime example. People respect his right to believe what he wants, but people have an issue with damming sinners to hell - when he himself is a lying hypocrite. 

For non-religious people, it does not seem that people who are very religious are statistically good people, certainly not on average better than non-religious people- or even moderately religious.  

Everyone knows there may be no heaven, so if this is our only life, you have to put up with someone who acts like he is part of Gods chosen race while on earth- even if it is false.
Even if it was true, how can the morals of primitives thousands of years ago be more accurate than today- when modern man still has no clue if an afterlife exists or not. 

Jan 06, 2020, 22:42

Are you 2 so blinded in your dislike of me that it blinds you to the obvious?

Draad, where is the evidence to support your above allegation that I dislike you?

Jan 06, 2020, 23:00

Denny, it's obvious by the way you react to me...not only on this specific topic.

Rooinek, interesting to see your stance on this particular subject...I really don't like your board persona an that's an understatement..., but I really thought you had more spine than that.

And Shark, like I said, Beeno is not the issue on this thread, the way everyone else is reacting to him is the issue. 

Who else is agreeing with my new liar lable?

Jan 06, 2020, 23:08

Next time your wife seems a bit thick around the ankles, consider these words of wisdom from Draad...

"Complaining about the monster actually feeds it and makes it even bigger."

Jan 06, 2020, 23:09

Denny, it's obvious by the way you react to me...not only on this specific topic.

I asked you for evidence.....did I not make that clear?

Jan 06, 2020, 23:11

Next time your wife seems a bit thick around the ankles, consider these words of wisdom from Denny...

Plum, before mouthing off it would pay you to check your facts.

Jan 06, 2020, 23:16

Ja, I see it was Draad that said that.

Edited

Phew, Denny a bit feisty today. 

Just a joke guy. 

Breathe in...and out...

Jan 06, 2020, 23:16

Dup

Jan 06, 2020, 23:24

Phew, Denny a but feisty today. 

Just a joke guy. 

Breathe in...and out...

Yeah, yeah, yeah.....whatever. As long as you make sure you get your facts right. It's a dumb statement and then tying my name to a dumb statement that I didn't make is hardly funny.

Kapeesh?

Jan 06, 2020, 23:31

"Are you 2 so blinded in your dislike of me that it blinds you to the obvious?

Draad, where is the evidence to support your above allegation that I dislike you?

I don't care to submit any evidence...I was stating the obvious...are you saying that it's the wrong assumption? 

Jan 06, 2020, 23:31

Draad

I don't expect you'll provide any evidence to support another of your wild accusations...because there is none.

Why do you do this Draad? I mean, why do you make things up?

I had left this discussion, I realized it was going nowhere until I was dragged back with your latest accusation.

Do you just throw things out there? 

Is that the way you roll?

Jan 06, 2020, 23:36

".....I was stating the obvious..."

Pray, please share the "obvious" with me......is that too hard an ask?

Jan 06, 2020, 23:36

"Next time your wife seems a bit thick around the ankles, consider these words of wisdom from Denny...

Plum, my monster will kick me in the unmentionables if I mention anything about thick and ankles in the same sentence. :'(

Jan 06, 2020, 23:48

"....are you saying that it's the wrong assumption?"

You tell me....let's see.....you have zero evidence but you say you're stating the "obvious" but the "obvious" is not so "obvious" other than to you but even worse is that the "obvious" doesn't exist...

Huh?

Jan 06, 2020, 23:54

"Pray, please share the "obvious" with me......is that too hard an ask?"

I did. I said that by the way you react to me, I deduct that you dislike me. To me it is obvious. What else is there to share or to proof? You are not even denying it, so why are you jumping up and down about it?

Everyone else is chipping in to troll the hell outa me too...well I suppose when it's your turn it's your turn.:angry:

Good night all.8-)

Jan 07, 2020, 00:03

Alright then....let's try it this way.....

I'm trying to keep it simple. How and when did I "react" to you?

Just give me a relevant sentence....tx.

Jan 07, 2020, 00:27

OK, what seems to be obvious to me is obviously not that obvious to everyone else.

I apologize for accusing you and DA of disliking me without any evidence other than my pesky perception...I also apologize for accusing you of complaining about Beeno's religious posts on this site for more than a decade. It's obviously not that long, it only feels that long to me. Sorry again for the terrible inconvenience. I'll try hard not to repeat, but as DA can attest, I'm guaranteed to repeat these awful sins in the near future...but I'll try....

Jan 07, 2020, 00:33

Tx Draad.

Subject matter closed.

Jan 07, 2020, 07:41

"but as DA can attest, I'm guaranteed to repeat these awful sins in the near future...but I'll try...."

Try a little harder next time

Jan 07, 2020, 07:42

Your apology is also noted...... and put on record...…... and filed away in your personnel file

Kidding Draad

Jan 07, 2020, 07:44

"Sorry again for the terrible inconvenience"

It was fucking inconvenient Draad……. but time heals all things..... and I have no doubt at all, that I should be able to recover from this... by the end of 2020

Jan 07, 2020, 08:12

Hey Denny...

How long have you been Italian for?

Oh, you're not Italian? 

Ah, so just s case of having seen Goodfellas and thinking that using capisce makes you seem tough/er?

Wouldn't it be more culturally appropriate for you to say "sien dzey"?

Jan 07, 2020, 08:42

Solution's simple ..... any post turns overtly non-rugby then flush down to Beano's bollocks. This is first & foremost a rugby board ......... & hopelik, so say most o' us..

Jan 07, 2020, 10:01

Wise words Blob...100% in agreement.

Jan 07, 2020, 10:02

Wise words Blob...100% in agreement.

Jan 07, 2020, 11:36

"Solution's simple ..... any post turns overtly non-rugby then flush down to Beano's bollocks."

I agree, but note that in the case the thread didn't turn into a non-rugby thread, it started out as a non-rugby thread and shouldn't have been posted in this section in the first place.

Jan 07, 2020, 12:23

December will be more rugby heavy once the SA teams all join European leagues.

...and we'll have Currie Cup to talk about during our winter. 

You need to Log in to reply.