New Zealand to Cheat Sharks out of SuperRugby 2020 Title

Forum » Rugby » New Zealand to Cheat Sharks out of SuperRugby 2020 Title

May 07, 2020, 17:09

We all saw how fantastic the Sharks were this year, and were looking like certainties to win the tournament. Just past halfway of the season and the Sharks had most of their remaining games at KingsPark, having all but destroyed all teams on their overseas tour with fantastic backline play. 

We had the best team in the world ever, and then there was the Kiwivirus - the plague...

New Zealand has just announced they are going to finish the SuperRugby in New Zealand. With the amount of remaining games it means that a New Zealand team will finish top of the log...

May 08, 2020, 20:32

Let them have their way. End Stupor Rugby particpation and go north. Ende. 

May 10, 2020, 12:14

Beat the Rebels, Reds and Highlanders away and they are the best team ever even though the Canes handed them their arses? Also only sitting on top of the table because they played an extra game and couldn't even manage a single bonus point, Hahahaha thanks for the laugh sharkbutt very funny shit this is comedy gold

The team with how many titles? The biggest chokers in the comp and you just know they would fall over again with the finish line in sight. You all know that the Crusaders would have destroyed them just like always

Any chance of a link to this announcement?

May 10, 2020, 12:29

The answer is simple - stop the competition unless all franchises can participate - that is normal to the situation in all competitions.   New Zealand cannot continue with a local series and call it Super Rugby,  They can do as they please internally, but not as they please pretending that it is a continuation of the 2020 Super Rugby series - it is NOT.       

May 10, 2020, 13:14

@Crusadersfan, can you explain what Mccaw was doing in Wuhan earlier this year?

May 10, 2020, 13:18

Beat the Rebels, Reds and Highlanders away and they are the best team ever even though the Canes handed them their arses? Also only sitting on top of the table because they played an extra game and couldn't even manage a single bonus point, Hahahaha thanks for the laugh sharkbutt very funny shit this is comedy gold

iNow we have Crusadertwit making a jackass of sharttwit. Oaks it never ends.

Laughing Donkeys GIF - Jackass Donkey Funny GIFs

Sharktwit is the one on the FAR LEFT

May 10, 2020, 13:47

I'm not aware of any talk here of claiming the super rugby title with just us or us and Aussie playing. All I know is they are talking about an alternative mini competition made up with our existing teams.

No claims that we will be playing for the super rugby title from anyone over here either, like Mike says if all the teams are not playing then its not the super rugby competition.

Still would like a link to the announcement sharkbutt mentioned as it is possible I missed something.

May 10, 2020, 14:05

Let's not be hypersensitive folks :D 

The net was cast wide, with a few catches of the days reported. 

Catch of the Day No° I

May 10, 2020, 15:11

Only trouble is sharknutjob just about everything you post is lunacy.

Hahahahahahhahahahahahaha ou sharktwit thought by suggesting he was a troll he could cover up his rank stupidity. Sharktwit couldn't stop being a jackass even if he tried. Smile Teeth GIF - Smile Teeth Donkey GIFs

May 10, 2020, 15:19

A StinkVis catching fish.

Imagine that!

May 10, 2020, 17:45

Exhibit 2,000,001 of poster (Beeno1) showcasing his mania with the excessive use of "hahaha".

May 11, 2020, 10:02

Sorry cheese ou but there is so much comedy on this board, unintended comedy, that it's gets me laughing time and again so let's try Hehehehehehe as a novelty.

You need to Log in to reply.