Ireland vs Samoa
Namibia vs Canada
United States vs Tonga
Wales vs Uruguay

North 6 vs South 1

Sep 30, 2019, 22:13

..funny how NH teams are coached by SH coaches..snap

Sep 30, 2019, 22:14

Its funny how SH coaches are looking for jobs up north. double snap.

Sep 30, 2019, 22:42

Lizatjie

What are you trying to prove here?  

Sep 30, 2019, 23:08

Uh-oh, sounds like someone hasn't gotten over the last RWC when all 4 of the semifinalists were from the Southern Hemisphere.

LMAO!

Oct 01, 2019, 00:39

more minnow from south... ?

interesting same stat at end of pool matches

Oct 01, 2019, 00:51

Wait until the business end starts when the real games start...NH 1 SH 3

Oct 01, 2019, 20:05

The business end will be a whirlwind of pain. England will leave your Bokkies bloodied and broken again. If we meet the Hakakas again we'll settle the score as well. Shit's about to get real!

Oct 01, 2019, 20:09

Suffering from big mouth psychosis - It is likely to bite you  

Oct 01, 2019, 20:35

We shall see, but I can tell you the Boks are not champion material. Failed their big test from the jump. Have to be a pretty big mouth to still believe. 

Oct 02, 2019, 00:22

haha poms do often suffer the big mouth psychosis... similar to Tahs in domestic circles... i put it down to their media creating so much hype they totally belive it.

saying that Poms are a good chance at this RWC 

Oct 02, 2019, 00:36

The Poms best players are not from England. When the new IRB residency law comes into effect with a 5-year residency, the international recruitment drive will more difficult. 

The likes of Vinapola and Tuilaga should be playing for their own nations.
Take Southern Hemisphere players out of the Northern Hemisphere, and all that is left is a pile of rubble.

The form of the Northern Hemisphere is the best it has ever been, but it is no coincidence that this coincides with the highest % of Southern Hemisphere players in their teams than ever before.

Throw in New Zealand coaches (for the most part), and a domestic competition that is funded by rich billionaires as toys, not profitable businesses. 

Sure, they have some good players, but not 1-15. If the Boks could swop out of weakest positions- like the centres, our team would also be better. 

Oct 02, 2019, 00:44

poms have pretty good all round team... for me itoje is a deadset competitor... no team loses much when he plays... guessing west indian descent?

their backs are pretty good too and farrell wont miss many kicks... i just wish he stop the hand gesturing after every goal... very much shows his rugby league roots there...

Oct 02, 2019, 12:32

It was funny when England got knocked out last World Cup (in England) during the group stages by Australia and Wales.

Oct 02, 2019, 13:01

". . . guessing west indian descent?"

No, his parents are Nigerian . . . and yes, a tough and talented competitor.

Oct 02, 2019, 13:09

for me itoje is a deadset competitor... no team loses much when he plays... guessing west indian descent?

In the meantime, out of SA, so many talents coming from their large, very large quota population...

No, actually, not a single one.

Oct 02, 2019, 14:11

@Traditionalist, no mention about the embarrassment of Zimbabwe's World Cup of rugby qualification fiasco. 

First of all they had no money to pay customs for entering another country, 

then they were staying in the streets due to such poor accommodation, 

then PDivvy was buying sandwiches for players out of his own money. :D 

Finally, Zimbabwe played games and went out of the tournament...

Clearly the teams travelling budget was stolen by someone in the "committee". 

It is nice to play the victim mentality. but pal when all the white people are gone, things go from bad to worse. :P

Oct 02, 2019, 19:51

You cant chase away the providers and keep getting free things. Someones ot to work and make things happen and that means white people are the most precious resource in every country. Pretty stupid to attack what literally feeds you. 

Funny story about Zim Sharkbok. You cant make this shit up!! Only in Africa! 

Oct 03, 2019, 19:59

The race card defense.

When pointing at the lack of talent coming from the main populations in SA, it is sidetracked toward another country.

What Zimbabwe has to do with that stuff, no one knows, no one cares.

As to white providing things, one thing is sure, those in SA have not provided any structure to promote rugby within the main populations, which was required from SA.

Oct 03, 2019, 20:50

Thats bullshit and you know it. First off no the majority isnt capable of having majority representation because they arent genetically able to compete. The white farming dutch descendants produce the beef. So there goes the first RACIST argument shot down right there. Next what have they done for themselves. Who built white civilzation? Blacks? Nope. Who is stopping blacks from working on their own shortcomings. Its fucking weak to say whites havent wiped black asses clean enough and thats exactly what you are saying. All we are told we must do is provide for everyone because we are evil but we do more to help other races than any other racial group on earth and are the most LENIENT towards them. All we get is shit. I say ban the Boks and boycott South Africa. It worked once, it'll work again. 

Oct 03, 2019, 23:22

Come@Me

Trad is  troll.

Don't engage it.

Notice, nobody else does.

Oct 04, 2019, 09:34

Nice ... "Come At Me Bro" sounds like my kind of guy. A man who thinks for himself ... a man who has no time for politically correctness ... an in your face fella ... calling things as they are ... no pretty little word games.

Where the hell have you been, Bro?

Glad to have you aboard.

Gooooooooooooooooooo Englaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand!!!!!

Gooooooooooooooooooooooo Itallllllllyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

LOL!!!

Jul 18, 2022, 20:55

Red Rose is NOT Clean Cut. Just a Red Herring:D

Shows how the Inspector Clousseau's of Ruckers are so easily foiled....

However, they are of kindred spirit:

"Nice ... "Come At Me Bro" sounds like my kind of guy. A man who thinks for himself ... a man who has no time for politically correctness ... an in your face fella ... calling things as they are ... no pretty little word games.

Where the hell have you been, Bro?

Glad to have you aboard."

Jul 18, 2022, 21:16

Well, that took you long enough...

Jul 18, 2022, 22:25

Seb

Do tell how the above shows Rose and CC aren’t the same person?

If anything CC’s post post here only strengthens the case for him being Rose.

Jul 18, 2022, 23:20

Cuntyboy I think you’re pissed again.

Stink rose is not CC any more than Sadersfan is me.

FFS get a grip man

Jul 18, 2022, 23:21

Like a dog returns to its vomit so too Plum(p) returns to the scene of his idiocy. Keep bashing the square block into the round hole, it'll give sooner or later and you can wear your proud big boy smile and admire your own genius. 

Jul 18, 2022, 23:23

Now you’re actually making some sense when you’re not bashing the Boks.

Did you pull your big girl bloomers on??

Jul 18, 2022, 23:25

You know I did, but next time I don't want to catch you peeking... There'll be rumours ffs. 

Jul 18, 2022, 23:37

All good I won’t tell anyone your blowup doll sprung a leak

Jul 18, 2022, 23:45

Your mother was the doll that blew me. Get it right. 

Jul 19, 2022, 07:11

Maybe he's  (Earl) Pearl Rose :D, you know the guy that steals golf clubs:D:D:D.

Jul 19, 2022, 07:56

Moles and cowards everywhere.

I’m guessing blackie and petal are both over 50 years old.

And i bet both of them think the younger generations are too soft.

I’ll also bet the irony is lost on them.

Gosh, am i gonna have to /IPsearch these twits?

Jul 19, 2022, 10:03

Come to think of it Plum, you could be right...CC was called a Clown by Redneck...it seems he enjoys this role in the Flea circus.

Tester, Red Rose...do you like this?

https://youtu.be/NPqhm36sjVE

Jul 19, 2022, 14:42

What's wrong with a knife? 

You need to Log in to reply.