Numbers that define 2021

Forum » Rugby » Numbers that define 2021

Dec 24, 2021, 16:47

8 and 5

Dec 24, 2021, 17:14

1-1

The glass is half full...NOT almost empty.

Dec 24, 2021, 17:27

Gosh you have to work on your numbers Draad 8/5>1/1

Dec 24, 2021, 19:21

Finishing the year ranked number 1 is a defining number.
2021 was the most competitive season in world rugby- perhaps ever. All teams are losing more games, hence why the Boks could be at number 1. 

The All Blacks are no longer a few levels above everyone else. The other teams are better with France having lots of world-class players again, England have lots of depth, Ireland are looking good, with Wales and Scotland solid- and even a  comeback from Australia, 

Dec 24, 2021, 19:34

The numbers that count

With Rassie present = 1 loss

With Rassie absent = 4 losses

Case well and truly closed

Unless coaching can be done by telepathy these days

Dec 24, 2021, 21:01

Then we are well and truly fucked if everything depends on rassie being there hands on.

Dec 24, 2021, 22:18

Never fear, coaching can be done just as effectively watching the TV and texting, as sitting in the coaches box. Let’s hope Harrassmiss, who has made every decision in 21 including appointing Kneeknocker, does better than 8/5 in 22.

Dec 24, 2021, 22:20

Here are some more defining numbers……44 runs/zero  clean breaks. If somebody told me a Bok centre had done that I would have called them a liar.

Dec 24, 2021, 22:44

A poor year in losing matches - but a real reason to look forward to 2023.  It ill definitely a competitive team that would go to France.    The problem si that some members has no idea about the tripe they write on this site.     

Dec 24, 2021, 23:14

Yes you should watch the tripe you produce. 

Dec 25, 2021, 01:29

Wow I have read some shit in my time but telling us coaching can be done just as effectively watching tv and texting as it can be there in person. That is the biggest load of shit I have ever read

It tells me one thing for certain, Moz you have zero appreciation of the role and influence of a coach in the game of rugby

But look no further than the evidence to prove the obvious. When Rassie was absent we lost.

Mpower wake the fuck up you idiot - of course there is going to be an issue every time Rassie is absent - he runs the show or are you too stupid to realise that huh?

Dec 25, 2021, 06:17

Mozart

Did you have numbers defining previous years as well.   What about the period November 2014 to  October  2015.   Those figures were  10  wins 7 losses    Did you do any comparison then - why do it now.?     

Dec 25, 2021, 06:39

Simply because in those days we recognized it wasn’t good enough….now we spin it all to make the claim we are okay. No worries. Real fans who have high standards know it was a mediocre year.

And despite Dave’s blind defence of Harrassmiss, he was pulling all the strings.

Dec 25, 2021, 14:43

Then why the hell did he also take SA director job if his supposed to be our HC hands on? A person can argue very strongly, that rassie likes his bread buttered on both sides....besides that he is gone until Sept 2022. This is a fact....so we better learn Quickly to win games without him being present....and this is also a fact.

Dec 26, 2021, 14:19

How can you pull strings not being in the action - it’s absolutely insulting to anyone’s intelligence saying a game can be run from afar or that the coaches influence, motivation etc in person can be delivered via a phone.

The players buy into their wonderful coach - that is a certainty as he has the history of being a Bok himself and the great record as a coach. The players love and admire him, some being quoted as saying the man is a rugby genius. He reads players, situations and brings out the best in players. All this requires physical presence

None of these attributes apply to Neinaber - why would they? The physio turned assistant is just that in the eyes of the players

What utter shit

Dec 26, 2021, 18:23

Everything that happened to Harrassmiss was started by Harrassmiss….he just can’t help himself, he has to be the center of attention. The latest is we have fatty dancing videos…..there is a screw loose. The man is behaving like a 13 year old girl on social media.

Dec 26, 2021, 19:50

Rassie is behaving just like I would sticking a big middle finger up to WR

Instead of behaving like a stuck up stickler he is behaving like we would all behave - saying fuck you

I liked Rassie before the Twitter videos but boy I love the guy now

Dec 26, 2021, 21:09

No he’s not saying f-you…..he bottled out of that with his groveling apology. Now he is playing the gadfly, seeing just how far he can go before he is smacked again….childish behavior from a tit.

Dec 26, 2021, 21:49

Bullshit he only apologised under instruction from his bosses

Now he is taking the piss out of WR and rightly so

Dec 26, 2021, 23:06

So he was lying….some integrity.

Dec 26, 2021, 23:48

Yeah just like I would have. There is no way Rassie would have apologised as he believed in his actions so of course he had to lie about the apology as he would have been instructed to apologise

Sometimes one has to just play that game

Dec 27, 2021, 02:59

Yeah maybe…but that’s what’s wrong with the world. Jake never compromised on issues like Luke Watson and history has proven him right…. Just as history will condemn Harrassmiss for bringing Bok rugby into disrepute.

Dec 27, 2021, 14:50

Difference between Jake and Rassie is that Rassie is a people’s person and Jake is not

Rassie would have dealt with Luke differently but possibly also not successfully as ultimately one does not want a toxic element within the squad

I liked Rassie’s take on the kind of players he invests in. They are not always the best in their respective positions but they have the ‘dog’ in them.

Classic case is Mostert - physically not up to task but has the dog in him

Dec 27, 2021, 15:19

What defines 2021 and 2022, is that thru Rassie,s actions his/ our beloved Bok squad will have to suffer now because of his massive Ego...Rassie is a good coach but most off all he is a excellent motivator and especially now, a very important time the year coming in preparation for WC 2023, he won’t be there. And his videos, is his mask that every thing is ok but far from it.

Dec 27, 2021, 15:59

What a load of shit

Dec 27, 2021, 16:43

“ What a load of shit“ - that Rassie created all by Himself. He is the first SA coach that has ever managed to be HC, SA Director of Rugby, Online Media sensation and Banned.

You need to Log in to reply.