NZ Rugby

Forum » Rugby » NZ Rugby

Aug 11, 2019, 11:06

Our kbbs friends are doubtless shattered by events this weekend. However their problems are mostly to do with the globular Hansen's selections and fixation with certain players. 

Why is Barret not at Flyhalf. 

Why is Read still there. 

Don't tell me Ben Smith is better than Naholo! 

You guys need a smart coach like Rassie to sort you out.  You are not selecting your best players oaks. 

Unfortunately I think it would be unpatriotic of me to advise you further but offer this helping hand as a gesture of goodwill. :angel:

Beeno maintain a superb example of sportsmanship! 

Aug 11, 2019, 11:51

Beeno

Hansen has fallen partially into the same trap as Meyer did totally - selection of players whose performances have deteriorated as a result of aging,   This is perhaps why Hansen decided to leave after the WC.   

Building up a new squad is not easy- so let us see who succeeds Hansen.  

Aug 11, 2019, 12:12

There is still time for Hansen to make a few smart moves so don't write off the wee abs just yet. 

Aug 11, 2019, 12:13

I am sure Cloudy would be impressed by my post and JW and my good friend Brycy. :D

Aug 11, 2019, 12:45

...Bean Brain still buzzing after beating the minnows of world rugby i see the relief is palpable... too funny...

...am watching BBinder atm showing a clean pair of heels to a chasing pack at the Austrian GP with 12 laps to go ... can he hold on and lead from start to finish....???

It's all happening live right now..

.https://www.vipleague.lc/1-moto2-race/motogp-austria-gp-live-streaming

Aug 11, 2019, 12:49

.... and in couple of hours Wales gets the chance to go to #1 ranking in world rugby if they can beat England....Rooinek would be chuffed if they can pull it off..

Aug 11, 2019, 15:36

Well yes Brycy I am sure you don't think the wee abs should be one. 

Trust you also agree the rotund Hansen is not selecting the right players. 

Brycy watching cars go round in circles is not good for your fragile mental state methinks! Try and get out and and about see some friends etc. 

Aug 11, 2019, 15:37

By the way Brycy just totally debunked some absurd posts of your. See Beeno's Esteemed Trumpet. 

Aug 11, 2019, 18:42

Brycy watching cars go round in circles is not good for your fragile mental state methinks

...Bean Brain sometimes yr such a dopey yarpy SMH....if there was one race South African's should watch all year it would be this Austrian Moto2 GP race ....it was a beautiful thing to see even for this Kiwi such a skilled performance by BBinder from start to finish and leaving complete carnage in his wake...plenty of high drama thrills and crazy spills ..that was mental ,

...for BB to win his first MotoGP2 race this year on his birthday on KTM's home turf in ftont of the orange army mate, it does'nt get much better than that for a rider....and for yr dopey self to think it's cars.... words fail me...surely a win against the Argies pales in comparison..

Aug 12, 2019, 09:40

Hope you've plenty of GP races lined up for September and October Brycy.

With such a good panel of selectors in NZ I don't know what game@s they are watching.

Must be something to do with the contract system there.Looking back last world cup your top two players were well rested,maybe your selectors have something up their sleeves cause the injuries are mounting.

Aug 12, 2019, 09:57

...que sera sera....mate i would'nt worry about what we're doing...worry about why yr worried about what we;re doing...:D

Aug 12, 2019, 10:16

Moonrover ou Brycy is on medication but dont push him too far!:D

You need to Log in to reply.