Official Total Rankers - EPL 2020/21

Forum » Rugby » Official Total Rankers - EPL 2020/21

Sep 10, 2020, 22:09

Hi Ruckers

I hope you are well.
#TotalRankers #EPL 2020/21 is back with a bang.

We have introduced monthly prizes this season, including kit, betting vouchers and cash prizes for monthly table toppers.

Just a reminder of how it works:
1. If an underdog wins, you earn a bonus point.
2. You may not choose the same teams within a 4 week period
3. You are able to create private leagues so you can play with your work colleagues and friends.
4. Refer a Friend - Once logged in, you can refer a friend. If the friend logs in and plays, you could win yourself more prizes.

The winner will walk away with 500 Euros (they can be converted to ZAR's or Dollars).
So please go ahead, login and play as per usual... make some picks and invite a few friends.
If you are unsure of anything, please feel free to ask.

We hope that you enjoy playing.
For those who have been playing TotalRankers RWC, Super Rugby and last years EPL, thank you so much for the support. You are the reason that we are able to continue doing what we love.

Enjoy the season!

Yours in rugga
Ed

Sep 11, 2020, 07:24

Great news. I'm in. Thanks Ed.

Sep 11, 2020, 23:32

Come and join us guys.

Surely there are a few of you who watch the EPL?

Sep 12, 2020, 09:58

It literally takes about 2 minutes every week to make your picks. You'll have a lot more interest in some of the games, you'll be supporting this website and you'll have a free shot at the very generous prize.

Why wouldn't anyone enter?

Sep 12, 2020, 21:37

@rooinek..

Pride... they cant stand to see another rucker ahead of them.

Sep 14, 2020, 13:27

I don't think it's pride. I think it's a buch of selfish arseholes who are happy to be given a free platform to post their opinions but are so self-centred that they won't lift a finger to help the website that gives them this forum for free and which even put up generous prizes to try get more participation.

I would conservatively estimate that about 75% of our posters have some interest in football and the English Premiership but cannot give even 2 minutes of their time to help Ed and the Ruckers Forum team bolster their sponsorship of this site.

Of the guys who post on this forum, I can only see the following who bothered to enter:

Jarhead
Chippo
Rooinek
Flashdakota

The rest are a bunch of twats with a sense of entitlement who are too selfish to give up 2 minutes of their time every week (probably a fraction of the time they spend posting their opinionated garbage on here) to actually help the website that they use for free.

Very disappointing.

Sep 17, 2020, 02:07

"Surely there are a few of you who watch the EPL?"

Sorry 'Flash, I don't, I did watch the EPL but that was long time ago.....back in the day I used to be a proud MU fan :)Thanks for a wonderful initiative but my heart wouldn't be in it. These days I only take an interest when the WC is on.

Sep 23, 2020, 09:35

Yes, thanks Flash, but I just can't bring myself to be interested in any kind of football. I tried in the past, but I'm just wasting everybody's time if I play something I know nothing about and have no interest in learning. I'll be partaking in the rugga games though. Are you going to do something for the Currie Cup...no need for prizes...

You need to Log in to reply.