You need to LOG IN to reply.

Ole Cruz/Tomas

Forum » Rugby » Ole Cruz/Tomas

Jan 15, 2014, 06:00

Tomas

I saw a posting of yours on Mattfield.   It is nice to see you back and we are all guessing about what happened to you.   It ranged from the girls on Clifton Beach to where you are going.  

First of all - may you have a wonderful year and a bright rugby year in 2014.   We are following your career with much interest.   Sasue posted an article stating that you are joining Racing Metro Club in France.

I was hoping to see you playing Supper Rugby this year - what happened to the possibility of joining he Chiefs?  

You should rather come and play in SA - I am sure you would be welcomed by one of the local franchises.   LOL    

Jan 15, 2014, 06:27

It would be good if Mattfield could pass on some of his knowledge and methods of preparation to the young locks. Good for SA rugby but not so good for NZ rugby, lol

I have the feeling a lot of what he did cannot be passed on though, it was natural ability so no real worries there.

Jan 15, 2014, 06:52

Hate to burst your bubble Mike but I have serious doubts that Ole Cruz is actually Tomas Lavanini

Jan 15, 2014, 06:57

". . .I have serious doubts that Ole Cruz is actually Tomas Lavanini"

Any particular reason, poi-e?

Jan 15, 2014, 09:13

poi-e

Why?   

Jan 15, 2014, 12:12

I am pretty certain Ole cruz is Tomas, when he first started posting a while back, he had an intimate knowledge of the under 20 Argentinian team. As far as i could fathom, stuff that had not or would not have been published. He also mentioned his involvement in the Chiefs team a long before there was any mention of it officially. Also, his absolute understanding of rugby is indicative of someone professionally involved in the sport. 

Jan 15, 2014, 12:20

bluebok

RE: Ole Cruz/Tomas
January 15, 2014, 12:12:10
I am pretty certain Ole cruz is Tomas, when he first started posting a while back, he had an intimate knowledge of the under 20 Argentinian team. As far as i could fathom, stuff that had not or would not have been published. He also mentioned his involvement in the Chiefs team a long before there was any mention of it officially. Also, his absolute understanding of rugby is indicative of someone professionally involved in the sport. 

Nahh. Not true. There are a few on here who are not professionally involved in the sport, who also claim to have an absolute understanding of rugby... :D

Jan 15, 2014, 12:23

Bluebok, Ole Cruz also put up a rather obscure video of an interview he'd had which was pretty up to date.

I'd like to know why poi-e is so skeptical because if Ole Cruz is just someone pretending to be Tomas Lavanini then he's going to an almost incredible amount of effort!

Jan 15, 2014, 12:33

That is pretty much my point Rooi.

Jan 15, 2014, 14:08

i would be interested in why poi e would think that too.

i too believe that oloecruz is tomas, and was also skeptical at the time, as dual identities was a bigger problem then the mole infestation that we are currently facing, it was during that classic time when brother beeno got busted as storminged,
LMFAO, :D:silly::woot:

the one information which olecruz shared which really had me convinced was the one where crudz spoke a little spanish. i cant remember where i had heard or read this before, but i had known about that before tomas mentioned it and have not been able to find any reference on that little tid bit anywhere online, :o)

Jan 15, 2014, 16:27

Well we could always ask him on Facebook and settle it (not hard to find his account).  His profile picture on here is available from google, as is the ESPN video of his interview, but his grammar and sentence structure is very much like what I've seen from other 'posters' on here....happy to be proved wrong, and will apologise if I am, certainly not definitive evidence by any stretch.  

I also find it strange that a 20 year old Spanish speaking pro rugby player whose just signed for racing metro and moved to Paris would post on this board...in fact it would be the first instance of any pro rugby player that I know of openly posting in this fashion, I know Brian Moore has posted on planet rugby once in a blue moon but that's about it.

Just my suspicion.

Jan 15, 2014, 17:46

Poi-e, I am pretty certain it is ole Cruz. I have read his posts and he clearly has more knowledge of the game than any of us. 

He is a rugby fanatic just like the rest of us, and this board has lots of rugby fanatics. 

Ole Cruz you should be looking to sign with the Sharks. 
The Chiefs is just netball stuff and they would have turned you into a fetcher or inside centre link player and not a real lock that bullies in the tight phase of the game!

Jan 15, 2014, 17:58

It would be the all time sting if it wasn't true. 

Jan 15, 2014, 18:30

First off, I joined this board in mid 2012, back when I was still an amateur player in my Club, and had not had any kind of contact with professional Rugby whatsoever.

So, you think I'm one of the other posters here...

Bueno, parece que hasta tengo que presentar evidencia de quién soy o qué hago para que me crean y pueda contribuir y participar en éste foro tranquilamente. Sólo soy alguien a quien le gusta mucho el Rugby -- mi condición actual de jugador no se antepone a la de amante de éste deporte. No me interesa llamar la atención, ni nada. Sólo quiero transmitir lo poco que sé, y aprender de las diferentes visiones y perspectivas que hay en éste foro, como en tantos otros. Está en Ustedes el creerme o no.

And no -- Google Translate won't give you that kind of performance.

EDIT: I have NOT moved to Paris yet. Contract kicks off in June. 'Til then, I remain attached to my club. Among other things.

Jan 15, 2014, 18:42

Actually Ole I have always assumed you were the real Tomas. But to the extent that posters have doubts, it's really a compliment to the man vs the cyber man. That said I enjoyed your thoughts on Victor. 

Jan 15, 2014, 20:03

Are you accepting new friends on Facebook Tomas?

Jan 15, 2014, 20:09

@olecruz,

welcome back ole, for the record i do believe u are tomas and u cant blame poi e for being skeptical either, as dual identities have been rife here for the past year.

i do have a few questions if u dont mind, what happened to u and the chiefs???

a few days ago by chance i was reading an article about a chiefs lock matt symons and happened to peek at the chiefs squad with ur name conspicuously absent.
i then googled around and found an article which i posted under the title olecruz update!!!

anyway, its good to see around and hope u make more appearances as ur two cents is held in the highest regard.

wish u all the best with ur rugby career, and i guess most of us here now have a legitimate reason to watch NH club rugby, especially with racing metro the new unofficial sarugby.com club, at least it will be in june, lolz, :oP

Jan 15, 2014, 20:12

@sharkbok,

"Ole Cruz you should be looking to sign with the Sharks."

not a good idea as i think tomas is fond of winning like most people, :angel:

Jan 15, 2014, 20:12

@sharkbok,

"Ole Cruz you should be looking to sign with the Sharks."

not a good idea as i think tomas is fond of winning like most people, :angel:

Jan 15, 2014, 23:48

Well just sent you a message on FB Tomas, it will go into your 'other' folder as we're not connected.  I'll wait to hear back, all the best.

Jan 16, 2014, 01:42

Poi-e, I have always been sceptical of Ole Cruz's authenticity as well but for only one reason........he has an incredible knowledge of the English language and grammar and throws in sayings like "first off" which would never be used by anyone who has English as a second language. Hell, he writes better than anyone on this site! That's what made me smell a rat!

I'm happy to be proven wrong Ole but please explain how you know English so well without even a hint of a grammatical error??

Jan 16, 2014, 06:07

moolaa

Tomas's father owns a house in Clifton near Cape Town and he has close ties with SA - he spents time in the Cape and has ties when many younger players in SA.   That may explain his abilities to handle the English language.

Jan 16, 2014, 09:50

He was on the bench . v. Bokke probably, in part, with his ability to speak Afrikaans .

Probably had some schooling here, CBC Green Pt  maybe .

Jan 16, 2014, 19:58

Hi Toma's, just checking to see if you got the message I sent you on Facebook, just a reminder it will be in your 'other' folder...

Jan 16, 2014, 20:11

Thanks Mike but as most Saffas on this site have English as their second language it would be hard for you guys to pick up on the things I have. Even if Tomas has spent time in SA, he wouldn't express himself the way he does unless English is his first language........ or he's the finest English language student that ever lived!

That's what makes me wonder.

Jan 16, 2014, 20:21

Poi-e .............. boy's growing up

'Boy' star James Rolleston returns in new TV spots for Vodafone's ...

Jan 18, 2014, 16:04

That's awesome bob, good to see he's doing something after 'Boy'

Tomas, guess I'm not going to get that reply, have you forgotten your Facebook credentials?

Jan 18, 2014, 16:28

it seems that good worthy and sincere posters get put off from posting and commenting...because of stupid comments and mutt -like behaviour and lack of culture or manners...2 good posters were Tomas himself (indeed a gem to have on any post) and that African guy in Ireland (Nyanga)...also a very polite and decent guy that knows a bit about this game.

Tomas please overlook these arse-holes...there are a lot of genuine posters here...some jokers like myself who have never grown up but enjoy and respect heros like you who are pleasant ordinary guys that enjoy this game without thrombotis.

Jan 18, 2014, 19:31

Pull your head out of your ass pal, I questioned the authenticity of the poster and merely trying to establish whether this is yet another multi clogging up the board...somehow I doubt we'll hear from Tomas Lavanini again, simply because...well he didnt really appear to be the real Tomas Lavanini...

Jan 18, 2014, 19:53

Poi-e, I do think Tomas is legit, but I also think this Chabal character is a massive arsehole who doesn't really understand context and the closest he gets to sex is beating off while staring at Cloudy's latest avatar because unlike his usual sexual experiences, it involves somone else.

Jan 18, 2014, 21:52

Tomas is legit but Ole Cruz' continued silence raises my scepticism even further!

Jan 18, 2014, 22:04

Well I for one will continue to believe he's genuine............. if not, then its been a superb con job .

Jan 18, 2014, 22:13

Feb 04, 2014, 05:19

Sasuke -- long story, but basically, one player that was bound overseas did not leave the team, and then there were issues with international game requirements. I'm currently attached to Pampas XV, and having completed our training sessions this week, we're close to flying out to Australia for the Pacific Rim Cup. Then I must report to RM92, provided I do not get selected for the June Internationals.

Poi-e -- I have a better idea. Why don't I just give you my phone number and we talk "personally"? Not joking.

Moola - I WISH I could speak English that well. I attended a bilingual school (quite common over here), so my grasp of the English language might be above average. That, and having spent several summers at the Cape (speaking mainly English and a VERY rudimentary Afrikaans) probably kicked it up a notch. Took some French classes as well, but I never really picked up on it. Huge mistake.

Feb 04, 2014, 07:26

Yeah because replying from your official facebook account would be too hard - why don't you just post the message I sent you, would clear things up nicely, until then, sorry you're just another multi, created by the same user that is running by my count at least 5 other multis on this board.  

Funny for someone with such a superb grasp of English not a single public post in English on your facebook page.

Feb 04, 2014, 08:15

@ poi-e. 

LOL! Cleverly played there bro. I was happy to give Mr Cruz the benefit of the doubt up until now. That slippery little dodge where a phone call is somehow more convincing than simply accepting a FB friend request (or posting the contents of that message here on the board)  sealed it for me. 

No doubt some of the forums swooning "rugby connoisseurs" felt validated when their opinions were acknowledged and endorsed by a bona fide international Test player. LOL! Thats gotta be a blow to the old ego. 

Feb 04, 2014, 15:23

Right, because owning an Argentine phone line and having a video-conference face to face is less convincing.

Sorry, but this is a bridge too far.

I joined this forum in mid 2012 to share, learn and discuss all things Rugby. I did NOT join this forum to spend one minute of my free time validating myself, or following some random gentleman's quest to dish out evidence of who I am. Nor did I join to explain in detail how or why my command of the English language is above average (guess being a porteño renders me incapable of embracing a different language other than my own).

The second something like a forum steers away from being a place to discuss stuff (regardless of the classic banter between nations / provinces / teams), it's just not fun anymore.

I had some fun here, learnt a lot too.

Farewell guys. Best of luck this year.

Feb 04, 2014, 15:40

Tomas

Like any forum there are bad and good elements - Unfortunately there are some members who never ever makes a rugby contribution but thrive on personal attacks and smears and poi-e is a leading one in that. 

Your departure will be a massive loss on this site and I am very sorry to see you go.  I am a great admirer of your knowledge of the game and your attributes and hope you keep at least in contact.   If you ever see your way clear to phone me - I will indeed be honoured - my phone number is +270325544041.

I wish you well in your playing career and hope you have a wonderful and rewarding life.

Feb 04, 2014, 16:05

Quelle Surprise, so rather than click one button on Facebook and accept a friend request you'd flounce from the board, nevermind we have your 6 other personas to keep us company.  

Good luck with the phone call Mike you fucking simpleton.

Feb 04, 2014, 16:18

The worst elements on this Board are those who thrive in personal attacks on  members and bring nothing of rugby value to the Board.    I understand that sbs,com closed down because of exactly that - so now you come and spread poison here.

Until you contribute something constructive on this Board my advice to you is piss off - you ignorant and useless bastard.     

Feb 04, 2014, 16:18

The worst elements on this Board are those who thrive in personal attacks on  members and bring nothing of rugby value to the Board.    I understand that sbs,com closed down because of exactly that - so now you come and spread poison here.

Until you contribute something constructive on this Board my advice to you is piss off - you ignorant and useless bastard.     

Feb 04, 2014, 16:19

poi-e

Feb 04, 2014, 16:37

I'd say you've been making more than a few of your own personal attacks as of late DomMike so maybe you should practice what you preach, then again I can understand you're upset at having you're man love bubble burst with Ole Cruz and you're just lashing out at the person who exposed him. 

BTW I'd say the worst elements of the board are posters who are so stupid they can't make a single post without duplicating it ad nauseum

Feb 04, 2014, 18:20

Again a posting from an idiot - no rugby discussion - just personal once more - piss off idiot.

Feb 04, 2014, 18:20

Ole Cruz,

I tend to believe you are who you say you are. poi-e has his reasons for being suspicious but in the end it doesn't really matter, does it? Your posts have always been full of insight and thought and your manner polite and respectful. I think in particular of the missive's you wrote prior to the 2013 RC regarding the various defensive and offensive structures. Those were among the best I have ever seen here, obviously took a lot of thought and energy and were incredibly worthwhile.

If this forum is really about an exchange of opinions and ideas then your contribution is always welcome as someone's opinion should always be given consideration and critical thought regardless of whether that opinion is from a player of international quality or just the average Joe who loves rugby.

I hope you continue to post.

Feb 04, 2014, 18:49

Oh shame Mike, but you're the imbicile believing in a ficticious internet persona you dribbling halfwit.

Feb 04, 2014, 18:52

LOL! Ok then cruz. Right, I believe you now. That makes so much sense. 

Anyways I sent my home number/skype/facetime/ and viber addresses with a friend request to your FB account.  After our chat Ill report your bona fides to the forum. We can have this whole nasty business tidied up before breakfast. 

Feb 04, 2014, 19:10

Haha Nuke, The sarugby board, where it's easier to flounce rather than confirm you're actually an international Argentinian professional rugby player with a better grasp of English then DomMike who just happens to stop in and discuss footy on one of the more obscure rugby forums on the net...

I've sent 5 messages to Tomaz's FB account,  not one single reply...only a infatuated moron like DomMike would not find that a little strange

Feb 04, 2014, 20:21

I agree with Matey he is an insightful poster. But I must say I think poi-e has a good argument. We live in a strange new world.

Feb 04, 2014, 20:32

So poi-e, who are the other multi's you suspect?

Feb 04, 2014, 20:50

Say it ain't so, Joe! Say it ain't so! " ......................

Feb 04, 2014, 21:15

I've had my suspicions. Who doesn't? Even people who believe you still have enough brain power to realize that you actually might not be who you say you are. It's the friggin internet. I mean You gotta admit, Ole Cruz, that Poi-e has a point. Unless you can undoubtedly prove you are Tomas, then how can we really believe you? And you know what, who cares if you aren't or if you are? I play rugby for my cities 2nd division team. I really don't care if anyone believes me or not. I'm still going to post my comments on here.

Feb 04, 2014, 23:12

Poi-e, I've just got off the blower with a mate of mine here in Hamilton who also happens to be a Liaison person with the Chiefs.

He confirmed our suspicions that Tomas the Tank Engine could hardly speak any English (pigeon at best!) so there is no way that he and Ole Cruz are the same person.

Anyone who writes as well as Ole would be a fluent speaker as well.

Sorry to burst your bubbles  Mikey et al!!

Feb 05, 2014, 00:02

Oh dear. 

Feb 05, 2014, 01:15

Cheers Moolaa, can't say I'm surprised. 

Feb 05, 2014, 01:44

Someone take the credit for this ! :)

Feb 05, 2014, 01:46

It was me all along ha ha:P

Feb 05, 2014, 01:51

OK - Lets summarise this one

Ole Cruz claimed he was Tomas and he may have taken all of us foir a ride in that regard.  However - whenever he made a rugby contribution on this site ut was more insightful than what we generally see on this site.  

There is one thing though and it has everything to do with what we try and do on the site and that is to -

*  discus rugby-related issues; and

*   not use the site for personal attacks on members.

We all go overboard from time to time on the latter issue - but most members talk riugby and not personal issues here.   There are however members who use the site purely for personal attacks on other members and here poi-e and ceradyne are typical examples of the filth we have as some members.   We all try and poke fun at each other site members - they represents the scum that spread poison without any rugby contribution ever.  

That is the type of thing that destroyed the NZ forum and most NZ members have mentioned it before on this site from time to time.  We discus the moles that come and do the same thing here = yet we have our own sheisters here as well.

A few years ago one member had the audacity to spread all the personal information on Mozart all over a site and it caused major problems - so lets keep those off the Board and discuss rugby issues.

One last thing - whatever can be said about Ole Cruz - he knows more about rugby than almost all members we have here and it showed in his contributions.   That is why I would have liked to see more of those here - and less of the crap ished up by some sheisters we have as members.          

Feb 05, 2014, 02:34

i think the arguments put up by poie has plenty of merit, and moolas post was also an eye opener.

but like ole cruz said, he dosent have to vindicate nothing, i would have behaved in the exact same manner but with more expletives.

but after all has been said and done, i found olecruz to be one of the nicest bloggers who dosent attack anyone, and also has outstanding rugby contributions.

i hope we get to hear more from olecruz in the future, :)

Feb 05, 2014, 02:35

You're an idiot Mike.

And Sas just becaus you're nice on a forum doesn't give you the right to steal someone's identity and post as someone you're not, I'd say he definitely has to vindicate something, pretty sure the real Tomas would agree, or would you be sweet if someone took your identity and posted a load of bullshit about you as long as they were nice.

Feb 05, 2014, 03:05

Im with poi-e on this one. Noone is denying that cruz was a productive contributor but the respect he gained on the forum was exponentially enhanced due to his claim that he was a Argentinian Test player. The real tragedy is that it was completely unnecessary. He was already a valued forum member and he never had to pad his credentials with a fictitious resume to gain my appreciation.

Feb 05, 2014, 04:15

Head...nail...hit nuke

Feb 05, 2014, 06:10

poi-e

I may be an idiot - but until I see some real rugby contribution from you,  I will always say one thing - you are a scumbag and somebody not needed on this site.  

Feb 05, 2014, 06:24

They day I discuss rugby with you mike something would've gone horribly wrong, I'd get more rugby sense from a brick, but the brick wouldn't duplicate as many posts as you do.

BTW the last time I discussed rugby with you was to debunk your argument that the Blues were somehow favoured to win the 2013 S15 before the season started, that was embarrassing for you.

Feb 05, 2014, 06:55

Poi-e, u ased to be Papakapride at SS? I think you mentioned it a while back. Who are the multi identities according to you? I for one think that Alucard/Aristocrat/Sun Tzu is one and the same. Mary-Anne, Truth and Devils Advocate might be the same bloke as well. I also think I heard Brycie mention that he might be Sitting Bull.

Rooinek joined as Jalapeno and Brother Beeno had a stint as Storming Ed, so logic would suggest that they might be posing as others as well? CleanCut also joined under a different nic, so it seems that its the going trend on here for multiple ID's.
What's your other ID,... Polly Boy? :D

Feb 05, 2014, 07:23

Put it this way, it's probably easier to list the authentic posters Draad...

Feb 05, 2014, 07:45

While there are one or two valid points raised - particularly regarding Tomas' excellent English and his apparent unwillingness to confirm anything on Facebook - I certainly don't think some bloke phoning a mate in Hamilton who allegedly knows someone who might know Tomas constitutes conclusive proof that OleCruz is not Tomas Lavanini.

As I said earlier on this thread, if it is someone just pretending to be him then he's gone to an almost unbelievable amount of effort and research.

If it is some impostor then he can't have much of a life . . . but he was a top class rugby poster.

If it's the real Tomas then I find it a bit sad that he's been hounded off the board just because his English is excellent and he doesn't want to accept a friend invite on Facebook.

Feb 05, 2014, 08:17

Nobody asked him to leave, I don't disagree he was a nice guy who knew a bit about rugby, he just wasn't who he said he was, when asked to easily confirm that he was who he said he was, rather than put the argument to bed he decided to flounce, more than a tad on the suspicious side...

I do agree though that the person who knocked up the profile went to a lot of work/research *slow clap*

Feb 05, 2014, 08:18

He doesnt even have to accept a friend request to put this matter to bed and Im happy to concede that his command of English isnt conclusive.  If he just copies and pastes the contents of the message that accompanied the FB request, we'll know he at least has access to Tomas' FB account. Why is that such an onerous request given his preparedness to share the minutiae of his obscure career details on numerous other threads? 

Feb 05, 2014, 08:21

Rooinek

We are unfortunately stuck here with some scumbags as members.   If one tries to discuss rugby issues - they come up with attacks on fellow-members,  There is a slight difference between for instance Sun Tzu and some others.  Sun Tzu deals with his garbled view of players and rugby issues - but he at least discuss rugby issues.

Most of the rest are purely here to cause trouble with members and NEVER raise any rugby-related issues.   poi-e and ceradyne are two of the worst in that category.   When you point it out - they said they would not discuss rugby matters with you - but then they discuss it with nobody on this site - so we must view it as a campaign against all members.   One thing is for sure - they know nothing of rugby and everything about poisonous drivel.      

Best thing is to ignore them and their false identities and accept that the only contributions they are able to make are fit for flushing down a toilet.  .        

Feb 05, 2014, 08:28

Best thing is to ignore them and their false identities

After this thread if you don't see the irony in your statement then you must be the dumbest plonker god ever blew breath into...

Feb 05, 2014, 08:33

Ou Maaik, I've never had any issues with poi-e and if I recall he's made plenty of rugby postings.

Sun-Tzwat on the other hand might talk about rugby every once in a while, but unfortunately what Sun-Tzwat knows about rugby can be written on the back of a 5 cent postage stamp in block capitals using a very thick felt pen . . . so what's the point?

CeraDunce is just so obsessed with you that he no longer talks about rugby or anything else. Just keep kicking his sorry arse around the board . . . it's very funny to watch!

Feb 05, 2014, 09:58

Mike, with respect, you do tend to make a couple of blunders now and again, and Caradyne took it upon himself to hound you a bit(Like you do Mozart from time to time and vice versa). He knows a bit of rugby and was a member here way back, before it got to be a graveyard and was resurrected again. He's not here only to cause trouble. 

Poi-e has been here for quite some time and generally don't cause trouble. He is entitled to his opinion just like everyone else. He called you stupid for being a bit gullible regarding Cruz, big deal, you called Caradyne a doos, so what?

As for Sun-Tzu, he actually research his stuff quite well, but has a few blind spots when it comes to certain players. When combined with his superiority complex :D, and the context that this is only a cyber chat room, its actually hilarious and insightful at the same time.

Who are the trouble makers anyway, and how much harm comes from their participation? I think not any. It's all part of the fun. It would be interesting to know what their alternate persona's are/were, but that's where it ends.
In the mean time, happy mole hunting everyone!

PS, regarding moderation on here, yes there have been and its been anonymous and even handed, the same goes for bannings. But there are clearly moderation, but I tend to think it's not an issue here.

Feb 05, 2014, 12:16

Ddraad

I do not have an issue about being corrected about issues where I have made mistakes - it is the way in which people handle corrections that us the issue.  Some corrections are abusive and nasty and is really is unacceptable.

To carry on to the point where you  drive a member away - like poi-e was successful in doing in this case - is just not acceptable.   That is where I draw the limit.   He made the point that ole cruz is not Tomas and then went on a hounding exercise - even on his facebook - asking him to be a friend.  That was off this site and had nothing to do with it - why should he have responded positively in any event? . When he did not respond on request we got another salvo  on this site.  

I believe he was unethical - he can make the claim and ole cruz he can deny it - but to try and hound tomas by other means is just not acceptable.   I have met Saffex in London and spoke on the phone with Mozart and some members send each other e-mails - that's fine - but to go and thrust one-self onto a fellow-member without mutual consent and try and discredit a member - that is not fine.

I think that the problem I have with the two members here is clear.   I can remember that Ceradyne was a member previously - Beeno calls him windpomp - and I had some serious differences with him then.   Now his comments are only reactions to what I wrote on the site - I have yet to see a thread started by him -and the only comments he virtually ever made is about what I wrote.   Same with poi-e - he is completely silent on the site and then re-appeared virtually only when I made a comment and then try and make a liar out of me.

That kind of action is bound to get me mad at them.   We do not need members like that on this site.     I regard both as absolute poison and as far as I am concerned they should F- off.   There is one thing certain - I am not going to respond in future to their shit postings when I have written something ort started a thread on something.      

Feb 05, 2014, 12:40

"I think that the problem I have with the two members here is clear.   I can remember that Ceradyne was a member previously - Beeno calls him windpomp - and I had some serious differences with him then. "

Yet another lie. I never had differences with you when I was "a member previously". I only "met" you on here for the first time long after Beeno, Moz, Denny and Alucard joined this forum. I don't think that it is up to you to decide what the contents of  my posts should be. I read and comment on many posts but what pisses me off is when somebody bullshits and exaggerate a situation to suit his/her own little agenda. You are doing that on a regular bases and your are caught out and exposed on a regular bases. I have learnt to take nothing that you say for granted and it has become so easy to check up on what you are saying because you are the only one whose "facts" needs constant verification. It is actually very simple. Stop the bullshit and there would be nothing to expose. Simples.

Duplication

Duplication

Feb 05, 2014, 12:43

Windpomp

F-off - to put it nicely,  

Feb 05, 2014, 12:52

Mike, fair enough, but in Thomas's case, if you claim to be a test player, you need to be able to back it up and proof it somehow. It wasn't such an unreasonable request to just copy and paste a friends request from FB here. Well, he might get hundreds of friend requests? To send the request 6 times though is going a bit overboard. Is the FB persona the real TL? I know people whom are friends with Madonna, Charlize Theron and Bruce Willis on FB. I'm quite sure that those FB persona's are fake though. Who is to say the one poi-e tried is the real one? Who cares anyway.

I'm sure Cruz will be back if he is the real deal.

Feb 05, 2014, 12:59

Vlag, it's only a lie, if the intention to tell a lie is there. Stating a fact wrong bona fide is not lying.

Feb 05, 2014, 14:00

I always thought "Clever " Mike had some private communications with this lad. Hell didn't he claim to have met Tomas during some tournament. That seemed to corroborate the whole thing. But if that was the case wouldn't the OOm have spotted the use of English issue? Ah well maybe not, he isn't the sharpest pencil in the box. Still he seems to have come to terms with the possibility this was a scam.

Feb 05, 2014, 14:08

DbDraad

February 05, 2014, 12:59:05
 Vlag, it's only a lie, if the intention to tell a lie is there. Stating a fact wrong bona fide is not lying.

I agree that "it's only a lie" but that is where your own little proviso of ".....a fact wrong  bona fide is not lying".

This is the MO that makes it a blatant lie:

"I have watched the Stade Fracaise game and Morne this that and the other.............". Then when the correct info with video footage is provided, you are made out to be the lying idiot.

"Bakkies Botha is useless and even his club has decided to drop him for Ali Williams". Then when the facts are produced.............. silence.

"I have been watching the Toulon games closely and Bakkies Botha has fallen out of favour and has hardly been playing for Toulon...............". Then, when the facts are produced to prove the contrary, you are made out to be the lying idiot. When you eventually get him to acknowledge that Bakkies did indeed started at least 80% ofthe Toulon games he comes up with the excuse that he must have been subbed early and he didn't notice him because he was  not watching the full games............... Huhh? If this clown made honest mistakes it would have been much easier to say: "Sorry, I got that wrong", but it doesn't suit his agenda because he would have a hole in his theory that Toulon has been side-lining the player.

Nee boet, he is a compulsive bullshitter. There are many more examples than just the above.

Feb 05, 2014, 21:07

Oumaaik, with all due respect since both of you are boerseuns, I reckon you should tackle oom W'pomp in the Taal ..... tell him where he can gaan vlieg .

Feb 05, 2014, 21:41

So ou Blob, I take  it you are happy with BS and exaggerations then. No problem mate, no problem. Each to his own.

Feb 06, 2014, 08:31

Blobbok

Sodra ek sien dat hierdie ou 'n item self begin met rugby inhoud - en nie net sit en soek om kommentaar te prober lewer op iets wat ek op hierdie program skryf en dan met 'n tirade daaroor begin  - sal ek my opinie oor hierdie ou verander.  

Totdat dit gebeur sal ek nie my opinie oor hom verander nie en is hy werklik kak.

Is dit duidelik genoeg in Afrikaans?     

Feb 06, 2014, 08:59

Dit help  jou fokol as jou sogenaamde rugby inhoud 'n klomp stront bevat met zero integriteit in jou feite nie en gebaseer is op vooropgestelde subjektiewe sienings nie.

Jy is 'n ou kermgat wat nie self kan vat wat jy so mildelik aan ander uitdeel nie. Jy is 'n inherente leuenaar wat oordryf en doelbewus bedrieg om jou eie belaglike teorieë te pas.

Feb 06, 2014, 09:19

English, Afrikaans, Latin, French . . . it doesn't matter . . .

. . . it still ends the same way . . . with ou Maaik sending CeraDunce into orbit.

Feb 06, 2014, 09:34

You don't know the meaning of sending into orbit mate. You are backing the wrong horse here. Ou Maaikie and his "facts" have been sent into orbit himself on too many occasions.

Feb 06, 2014, 09:41

It's not about the "facts", CeraDunce, it's about the rabid and obsessive behaviour of you, Moffie (aka PinocchioPantsOnFire), Sun-Tzwat, Truth_Fairy and several others who rip into Ou Maaik day, after day, week after week and month after month with zero success.

It's hilarious watching you clowns getting so angry and worked up when Ou Maaik is clearly oblivious to your criticism, your accusations and your incessant yapping and he just depatches you all with comical ease.

Hey, don't get me wrong, I'm not asking you to stop attacking Ou Maaik, please keep it up, it's great comedy for the rest of us.

Feb 06, 2014, 11:19

Ceradyne

En wat as jy kak praat - ek was eenkeer verkeerd oor Bakkies en die end hoor ek nooit.,   Jy kruip soos 'n slang in in 'n item vir Fantasie spelers en begin weer oor Bakkies te skryf.  Jy neem nie deel daarin nie - te slapgat daarvoor - so Sause moes jou stop.

Elke keer as ek iets skryf oor die arme Morne Steyn kry jy 'n oorval en begin jy kak praat,

Ek het aangedui wat jy kan doen om 'n waardevolle lid ban hierdie forum te wees.   Dit is definitief nie om net te soek om iets wat ek geskryf te kry en dan daaroor te skree soos 'b hoer nie.   Neem deel aan all rugby-beskrywings en as hy verskil gee rugby redes daarvoor  en nie beledigings nie.   Verstaan jy nou wat ek bedoel?

Soos jy nou optree is jy 'n lae lid van 'n vrot familie - poephol van die wereld is jy.        

Feb 06, 2014, 11:53

Jy was nie net eenkeer verkeerd oor Bakkies nie, doosdief. Jy was 'n  hele paar keer verkeerd. Inteendeel, jy is verkeerd amper elke keer wat jy jou bek oopmaak. Ek kry ook nie oorvalle oor Morne nie. Ek kry oorvalle oor jy kakpraat. Ek gee nie om oor wie jy kakpraat nie. Ek geeom oor jy blatant lieg, en ek het dit al oor en oor bewys. Jy kan my noem net wat jy wil, maar ek lieg, bedrieg en oordryf nie. Ek laat my ook nie deur 'n poepol soos jy voorskryf wat om te skryf en wat nie. Nie jy of jou gabbas sal my stop om jou kak te kritiseer nie. Jy is die een wat 'n lae lid van 'n vrot familie is met jou voortdurende blatante oneerlikheid.

Feb 06, 2014, 20:46

:36_11_6::36_11_6:

Feb 07, 2014, 13:12

Hi Ruckers

We've been following this post in the background with some curiosity.
We decided to make use of our resources to try and get some truth out of the matter.

Whilst we may not divulge too much information we have it on good authority, and some factual information that we do (or did until recently) indeed have an Argentinian international rugby player posting on the Ruckers Forum.

I hope that this clears up the matter.

Have a great weekend!

Yours in Rugga
Ed

Feb 07, 2014, 13:22

Ed, I think you will find that thanks to some idiot on the board, we no longer have that Argentinian international positing on this board......some people just don't have better things to do......pathetic

Feb 07, 2014, 13:24

Ed - nice to know. I hope he sees his way to coming back. Awesome poster.

Feb 07, 2014, 13:33

I doubt it Oimatey, his authenticity was challenged and he was treated with distrust.......he has left thanks to that

Feb 07, 2014, 13:36

Thanks for that update, Ed.

I really hope Tomas returns now that he's been vindicated . . . even if it's only to help certain posters wipe the egg off their faces after describing his contributions on here as the "scam of the decade"!

Shplott!

Feb 07, 2014, 13:46

This remains a problem for decent members of this forum.   I said it before and am saying it again - that some of the members of this site makes the site unacceptable for decent people to post on.

Some of us do identify the poisonous snakes among us and learn to accept that they will be around - but others like Ole Cruz have not learnt that.   I have nothing but respect for most of the forum members - even when I differ from them - but there is a problem here and that us the members like poi-e and ceradyne - whose only function on this site is to cause damage and mount personal attacks on other members.

I think the best we can do is to -

*   learn from what happened in this case; and

*   ignore what they post on site; and

*   hope that they would realise that whatever they write will be dealt with as poison and that their membership are pointless - thus ridding ourselves from them in the longer run.

Let me  be blunt - we lost massively in this case and they got what they wanted all along and that is to destroy anything good there may be on site. 

I would start by identifying two of these members - poi-e and ceradyne,   Other members may be able to identify others as well.   So lets unite against the poison and make sure the skunks get lost on their own.              

Feb 07, 2014, 14:02

Ou Maaik, the speed with which Moffie quickly jumped on the bandwagon after that Moolaa twat put up his incredibly flimsy "evidence" (phoning a mate who knew a mate who allegedly knew Tomas) puts him squarely in the skunk category as well.

"Say RooiAAS do you still believe in the Tooth Fairy and Father Christmas.....hahahahahaha."

You still laughing, Moffie?

Pompous arsehole!

Feb 07, 2014, 14:05

Listen you doos, I had nothing to do with this guy pissing off. I never got dragged into the debate whether he was an impersonator or not and I never got excited by the "famous rugby player". You are pissed off because you got caught out ended up with a lot of egg on your face. Now you are looking to get away from your own embarrassment. I had my doubts whether he was the real deal but I didn't get involved or tried to confront him. Your grudge with me stems from the fact that I have exposed your BS and lies time after time, and I am not the only one. In any case, keep it up ou Bullshit Bertie. I am going nowhere and I will keep on checking on the accuracy of your "facts". It is fun to catch you out. You have made it your job to "hunt down" certain players and lie about them. I have made it my job to hunt you down. Great fun, as I said.

Feb 07, 2014, 14:22

Well perhaps you could post the evidence Ed, till then sorry I'm not convinced

Feb 07, 2014, 14:29

It would make sense to keep your identity more private. Posting on messageboards, having certain opinions and views can sully your reputation or land you in hot water in some cases. His level of input was such that I believe he was legit. It would take an extraordinary case to sway me on the matter, and that is well beyond the capacity of almost everyone present.

Feb 07, 2014, 14:45

Sadly the horse has bolted 

Feb 07, 2014, 14:49

poi-e...
In case ed didnt make it apparent enough... .. though he said it in simple english
He can't exactly go and reveal his / her sources etc...
So stop asking...
And I think respect to Ed for that!

Now as for you, you little bitch...
Just because you only found out that your father isn't your real father and that your surname is actually Umuntu and not Umaga only when you reached 30 and that your roots stem from Wellington in the Western Cape and not Wellington in New Zealand, doesn't mean that everything in life is doubtful and needs to be questioned.

Trust my little sod... TRUST!
My friend, you need to stop causing shit and leave your insecurities at home.

I for one really hope that we have more contributions from Tomas.

Feb 07, 2014, 14:52

Haha W..T..F?

Feb 07, 2014, 15:13

Good one Chip 

Feb 07, 2014, 16:22

Saffex

Just one question - What was presented as evidence by the poison bitch?  Nothing.   I wonder about the audacity of some people.   But Chippo dealt with this issue very comprehensively and we know what the situation really is.

I personally think the Editor should clean up the members of this site and get rid of the real shit stirrers who make no rugby contribution and use this forum only as a means to  launch personal attacks on reputable site members. 

If the present situation is allowed to continue - we could end up like the BZ members did - no site at all to post on.

Feb 07, 2014, 16:54

Gee ed, 3 weeks now ole's identity has been up for debate and you wait until he has left before you decide to "clear" things up? Impeccable timing mate. I don't mean to be a cynic but surely it wouldn't be in your best interests to convince us that your site has attracted regular contributions from an Argentine International? Must be good for site traffic and advertising revenue. Look, Im going to reserve judgement until Mr Cruz is able to disclose the contents of a very brief FB message. Since you're chummy with Cruz, maybe you could extract the contents of that message yourself and print them here for all and sundry. 

BTW, you wouldn't EVER disclose my identity without my permission would you? 

Feb 07, 2014, 17:32

Jeez, how are we to know if our dear ole rugga bugga Ed aint Clean 'Dirty Smut' Cut himself & his post merely a continuation of the con ?

We have repeatedly asked for the cricket section to be removed or substantially reduced in size, but nada, not a word from above ..................... now, as nukiwi points out Ed ( anyone sure that its not Stormin Ed ?) belatedly pops up to confirm that Tomas is legit.

Another cynic .

Feb 07, 2014, 17:37

Nuikfreekiwi

With respect - the discussion started last week 0 after the return of Matfield to play again.,   It did not start three weeks ago and I am sure the ED could not foresee what followed,   I agree he should perhps have acted earlier - but the management of this site is very patient with behaviour of some posters and allows he maximum of leeway.

I also respect the input of the ED and there were many examples of inputs from Tomas that indicated his authenticity - inputs that only a person with inside knowledge could have made.

I believe to hound a site member about his personal info as was done in this case is despicable and I would not mind if the member concerned be banned from site membership..   If it happened to Tomas - because he was honest and admitted after some pressure from this side to his identity - it could happen to other site members as well.

We really do not need troublemakers like poi-e and ceradyne on this site,   There are others like that around - but they do not go to excesses like those two. 

Rugby debate is an essential element for this site - personal agendae is NOT 

Feb 07, 2014, 17:37

Nuikfreekiwi

With respect - the discussion started last week 0 after the return of Matfield to play again.,   It did not start three weeks ago and I am sure the ED could not foresee what followed,   I agree he should perhps have acted earlier - but the management of this site is very patient with behaviour of some posters and allows he maximum of leeway.

I also respect the input of the ED and there were many examples of inputs from Tomas that indicated his authenticity - inputs that only a person with inside knowledge could have made.

I believe to hound a site member about his personal info as was done in this case is despicable and I would not mind if the member concerned be banned from site membership..   If it happened to Tomas - because he was honest and admitted after some pressure from this side to his identity - it could happen to other site members as well.

We really do not need troublemakers like poi-e and ceradyne on this site,   There are others like that around - but they do not go to excesses like those two. 

Rugby debate is an essential element for this site - personal agendae is NOT 

Feb 07, 2014, 18:01

Just a pity that you said this yesterday OOM:

"OK - Lets summarise this one

Ole Cruz claimed he was Tomas and he may have taken all of us foir a ride in that regard."

As the person who was most involved in initially corroborating Cruz, that was a major capitulation.

Feb 07, 2014, 18:09

Check the dates on the posts you dumb brick, and I've re-read Ole Cruz's old posts, there's nothing there that proves his authenticity apart from dropping a few names (Liam Messam, Aaron Cruden) and some coaching clinic stuff that anyone with some coaching background would know about....I'd welcome Ole Cruz's return, he could put this to bed in 5 seconds...

Feb 07, 2014, 18:24

Mozart

I did not have the facts I have today and it was not a capitalization - do you understand English!!!!   What does the word MAY mean in thus context????  It say "he may" and  not "he has" - that is a fact.

You are known to distort things beyond comprehension and quote things totally out of context and was also one of the main detractors in this case - so I would shut my trap if I were you. 

Feb 07, 2014, 18:27

Oumaaik, please be careful with the 'we' word .................. there are quite a few here that would be extremely disappointed if either of em were to be banned cos you lot weren't the best of friends . I don't like the oak that stole Dave's pic & persists in making a dick of himself by continuing with his embarrassing uncle Sione saga . So ?

Anyway talking rugby's not a prerequisite of participation here & for me at this time of the year my rugby interests are low & I'm enjoying the cricket instead ............plenty of time when the season gets under way .

Feb 07, 2014, 18:28

Hey nuke

In truth the debate about his identity propped up earlier this week.
The origins of this post were not about hos identity.

So ease up on on your attitude bud.

And in 1 breath you are asking ed to post the details of his revelations... but in the next line u reiterate that your identity shant ever be revealed... and rightfully so.
Bit inconsistent if u ask me

Feb 07, 2014, 18:40

Blokbok

Maybe I am a bit harsh on the ceradyne case - but if a member is privately hounded by a member then it is just not acceptable.   I think that type of thing should be discouraged/forbidden and a member who did it should be send packing.  

The cradynes and boklogics we will always have on the site - I am prepared to live with that - but I cannot live with a stalker like the poison bitch we are dealing with here.   

Feb 07, 2014, 19:11

"We really do not need troublemakers like poi-e and ceradyne on this site,   There are others like that around - but they do not go to excesses like those two. "

Listen you stupid doos, how many times do I have to tell you that I had fuck all to do with this cruz character. Now either retract that or prove that I had anything to do with it you dumb fuck.

Feb 07, 2014, 19:25

Oh is there a rule about requesting to be friends with forum members on Facebook is there Mike?  You're argument might hold some water except the person I was messaging on Facebook wasn't/isn't actually a member here, and I doubt he knows the forum exists.  

That might stick in your craw but put it this way, if you want me off the board all Ole Cruz has to do is post the message I sent him on Facebook and I'll walk away and apologise before I do. Fair enough?

By the way what additional 'facts' are you in possession of today to change your mind you duplicitous twat?

Feb 07, 2014, 19:46

Clever you did  not have the facts and then you said said:

"he may have taken us for a ride"

That from his biggest supporter on the site....the guy who knew him. My guess is that was as provocative as anything. And you have the gall to start attacking other posters today. Let me make it crystal clear, we don't ask the webbie to fight our battles for us....nor do we ask for posters to be banned. This is a place where we can say what we think.

And the word is capitulate you fool, not " capitalization" ....that happens on Wall street. 

Feb 07, 2014, 19:54

Rooinek, stop exaggerating.....one too many mates in there mate!

Ed can write what he wants to attempt to justify this crap but I for one will never believe the young Tomas is Ole Cruz until he fronts on FB as Poi-e has reasonably requested.
The rest of you gullible twats are just pissed off that you've been sucking up to a fraud!!

Feb 07, 2014, 20:21

Mozart

Are you not the prick that went ballistic when your private info was all over the site at one stage?   Now you go on about the issue as if membership privacy is not important.

That was not your attitude when your personal information was published in a forum - now was it?   

You still distort things - but then it is habitual with you.   I said "he MAY" which is totally different from "he has".  

Because your own role on this thread was  like Rooinek said  "the speed with which Moffie quickly jumped on the bandwagon after that Moolaa twat put up his incredibly flimsy "evidence" (phoning a mate who knew a mate who allegedly knew Tomas) puts him squarely in the skunk category as well."

Feb 07, 2014, 20:29

Who posted any private info you idiot?

Feb 07, 2014, 20:39

Moola

You are entitled to believe what you want to believe - but you are an idiot if you support what the poison bitch did in this case.   The thing is too stupid to realize that what she has done is unethical and your statement is also hearsay at best.

You cannot demand from anybody to be included on a list of Friends at FB of anybody - especially not of a person whose comments on this Board was always as near as possible to distasteful.   For heavens sake - and do it six times - that is totally unethical.    To use that as evidence is about as flimsy as anybody can get. 

You do not realise that the poison bitch has an idea of superiority and importance and her demands must be adhered to - that really is amazing.     Let me add - the ed is not happy what happened here and it is clear that he has the right information on the issue - that is why he was trying to calm things down and get it into perspective..       

Lets rather learn from this episode  and deal with rugby issues and not personal issues on this site. 

Feb 07, 2014, 21:02

Dear oh dear there's dumb, then there's CleverMike...let me get this straight, hypothetically if Victor Matfield posted on this board forum members would be forbidden from liking/messaging him on Facebook just because he was also a member of this forum and you would consider that an 'unethical' off line approach?

Sadly for you Mike the person I contacted on Facebook probably doesn't know you exist, and I think that's what really bugs you, you thought you'd befriended your first international rugby player and were ready to drop his name along with Jacob Zuma in evey conversation about who your famous buddies are.

Feb 07, 2014, 21:44

Ethics doesn't come into it Mike....All he's being asked is to prove his identity and so far whoever Ole Cruz is, he's come up miserably short. It becomes personal if someone's trying to "pull the wool"!

Feb 07, 2014, 21:51

Ja, & it does get personal if you've offered him your eldest daughter's hand in marriage.:'(

Feb 07, 2014, 22:17

Clever if you think quoting the lickspittle Rooinek impresses me, think again. The fact is you gave up on old Ole, and now you are coming across as indignant with everybody else who had their doubts. Hypocrisy of the highest order from an imbecilic stupid old coot.

Feb 08, 2014, 00:21

While people have put ideas on the validity of Ole Cruz identity, the area that I have initially thought Ole Cruz to be genuine.

1. His rugby knowledge and passion for the game. It seems far more than anyone on here. It is his current knowledge of players, not really historical stuff

2. Why would someone with his knowledge impersonate a famous rugby player- and if he was going to impersonate a famous rugby player- would he not choose to do so with either an SA or New Zealand player given most posters here are from these countries? NZ and SA are also ranked number 1 and number 2 in the world.

3. His style of writing is also better than the other poster here (except for me ofcourse!)- so who else could it possibly be?

Feb 08, 2014, 00:47

1. Maybe, certainly not a certificate of authenticity, for example the owner of the sarugby.com domain (and I guess site) is the former western force and brumbies defensive coach, I'm not claiming he's Ole Cruz, merely highlighting that there is that kind of knowledge in and around the board.

2. Picking an more obscure international rugby player would make it harder to validate authenticity.

3. That's perhaps the biggest giveaway, in Ole Cruz's earlier posts it almost seemed like there were a few grammatical/spelling errors deliberately sewn into the posts, however his recent posts were flawless English, something I find astounding for someone who has English as his second language.

Feb 08, 2014, 01:07

moolaa

It is personal when a person start to pester a member with whatever intention away from this site.   And the poison bitch did just that.   When the member offered to phone her if she provided her phone number and clarify the issue thus - she refused that and kept on screaming about his refusal to allow her onto his FB.

That is the crux of the issue.   You do not act like a reasonable person if you want to stamp your feet and scream at somebody the way she did and that on a public forum. 

I have very little doubt that Ole Cruz knew exactly what was happening and that it was childish and irresponsible to carry on like that.   In any event it is sickening that an episode like this should happen.  

Just one question - is that not the type of thing that happened on the BA forum - which caused the forum to be shut down?   

Feb 08, 2014, 01:07

moolaa

It is personal when a person start to pester a member with whatever intention away from this site.   And the poison bitch did just that.   When the member offered to phone her if she provided her phone number and clarify the issue thus - she refused that and kept on screaming about his refusal to allow her onto his FB.

That is the crux of the issue.   You do not act like a reasonable person if you want to stamp your feet and scream at somebody the way she did and that on a public forum. 

I have very little doubt that Ole Cruz knew exactly what was happening and that it was childish and irresponsible to carry on like that.   In any event it is sickening that an episode like this should happen.  

Just one question - is that not the type of thing that happened on the BA forum - which caused the forum to be shut down?   

Feb 08, 2014, 01:22

You're delusional GullibleMike, I pity you...

PS have the good manners to delete the text from yet another one of your duplicate posts.

Feb 08, 2014, 02:00

Mozart

You know what?   I am aware of the fact that the animosity between you and Rooinek stemmed from the episode I referred to and I want to get you to think about that issue from a personal perspective.  The quote I made from Rooinek had that intention as well.

Do you ever think before you write.   You are the one that started making nasty remarks and agreeing with the filth produced on this site.   I wrote that even if there are doubt - the despicable way some members acted in - you included - was not justified.

If I remember correctly I sympathised with you when your personal info was splashed over this site - but now it appears that you are as vicious as he was when the latest episode  happened.  

You referred  to me as "Hypocrisy of the highest order from an imbecilic stupid old coot."   That sounds great from an old coot nearly a decade older than me and who tries to run this board with a dictatorial superiority complex.   The moment anybody differ from you on any issue you become vicious and - at times I responded in kind -that is where we have had a number of squabbles in the past.

I agree with a  member now when he said you are slimy and you distort things beyond recognition.   I was making fun of it when the  member referred to you as such - and soften the impact - but have to agree with him after all.       

I every time tried to smooth things over but it is clear - with you it just is not possible without kowtowing before you in utter obedience and acceptance of your idiotic interpretations of issues.   I am accused to be a liar - but you are worse - you try and achieve things through deception.   You are the one that came up with praising of Botha after the Murrayfield test and then had to be corrected when the ESPN stats showed otherwise.   When I made a mistake recently I apologized and accepted I made a mistake/   When you do - the self-rightedness is nauseating  and the deception inevitable.   You went on the rampage about the Whitelock try and when you were challenged and caught out you changed your story four times - and the deception still did not work.  You may think it did. but I treated it with the distaste it deserves.

What is clear is that we have in your case a devious and viciously  old coot of the worst order.     

Feb 08, 2014, 02:27

Okay

1  The animosity between Rooinek and I occurred way before my details were exposed.

2  My details were never revealed on this site

3  I have never made a vicious remark about Cruz

4  You left a marker about your age when discussing your brother...stop lying

5  I never lie.....you do. There is no way that distortion on de Jongh was a mistake...you were just caught out.

6  The Whitelock  try was exactly as I described it....Goosen hits him outside the 5 m line, he takes 3 steps and stretches. He does not stretch from 3 metres out as you laughably wrote.

So Clever, just another one of your mistakes....but don't bother to apologize, I know you never mean it.

Feb 08, 2014, 03:29

Mozart

I call you elsewhere the resident Herr Goebbels and with reason.  I did not lie about De Jongh - I said I made a mstake and apologised for it afterwards.

Lets analyse the Whitelock try episode and your statementsL -

Statement one - Goosen missed the tackle

Statement two -  Whitelock ran over Goosen 

Statement three - Whitelock ran three meters and  plonked down short of the line (no explanation given why he plonked down short of the line)

Statement four  - Whitelock did not plonk down he was tackled by Strauss

The video posted by you proved that you were trying your normal deception and it did not work. 

Who wrote abut the issue of Ole Crux:-

"Still he seems to have come to terms with this scam of the decade.   You may deny it - gut you called it the scam of the decade.   What a farce.

How did you work out my age when I was discussing my brother.   I sad he died at the age of 49 in 2004 - what does that make me in 2014?   It gave away nothing 0 yu do not know what our age differences were in any event,

You are a really remarkable old fool - and distortion and deception is normal with you.   Your particulars was not provided on this forum - it was on the other forum where both of us were members.  Clever play in words. 

Then we have the case of you not being lying.   What about the discussion of De Jongh dragging JJ five meters every time he tackled him.    When challenged you went quiet on that one - only to repeat it often enough since then - Herr Goebbels at work as per normal.         

Feb 08, 2014, 04:36

Well let me help you "clever".

49  plus 10 equals 59 plus two (you are the older brother) puts you at at least  sixty one......nowhere near 10 years my junior.

My guess is you are 62 or 63, but certainly north of 60. 

See you just talk too much.

Feb 08, 2014, 05:16

Feb 08, 2014, 05:16

ccl

Feb 09, 2014, 15:25

excellent work from admin, :o)

i have no doubt the celebrity status olecruz would have made them curious about this hot topic, and i gladly except their word on the matter,,,,,,,
at least until someone has a valid reason to doubt the admin??? o_O

LMFAO, :D:silly::woot:

Feb 09, 2014, 17:42

@olecruz aka tomas lavnini,

i hope u come back to these rugby blogging waters bro and share with us ur unique insights.

IMO thanks to the admin, no one really has any leg to stand on anymore in doubting u, but to each to their own.

at the end of the day, u were under no obligation to validate anyones queries, even though many myself included would have loved for u too.
but the point is, come back and talk rugby bro, for i and of course others thoroughly enjoyed ur insights.

Feb 09, 2014, 17:49

@olecruz,

have u ever heard of that song baby come back from pato banton???
hope so, cos it would make this uchiha parody which is just for u ,easier to understand, lolz, :oP,,

olecruz come back
olecruz come back
i must admit i was a clown, to be so full of doubt
but that dosent mean that u ought to leave town
come back
yes and give me one more try
cos ur user ID, should never ever die
comeback
yes share ur ideas on rugby
with the sarugby bloggers, like me and mikey
come back
now that ur with metro racing
u and sarugby can be together for eternity

hope u come back bro, will keep this candle lit to help guide u back, :o)

Feb 09, 2014, 18:03

Here here sasue!
Well said mate.

Yeah this did get out of hand and i gotta say, of all the forums i have been on, the Ed on here is probably the best my some margin.

He puts up with a lot of shit sometimes but doesn't do anything irrational.
I reckon thats why this forum has grown so well over the past 2 years.

As for Ole, I for one dont have any reason to doubt. SO im with dom and sasue on this one.

Feb 09, 2014, 19:09

poi-e

“it is much safer to be feared than loved because ...love is preserved by the link of obligation which, owing to the baseness of men, is broken at every opportunity for their advantage; but fear preserves you by a dread of punishment which never fails.” 
Niccolò MachiavelliThe Prince

Feb 09, 2014, 19:10

clevermike

“The lion cannot protect himself from traps, and the fox cannot defend himself from wolves. One must therefore be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves.” 

Feb 09, 2014, 19:12

mozart

“A man who is used to acting in one way never changes; he must come to ruin when the times, in changing, no longer are in harmony with his ways.” 
Niccolò MachiavelliMachiavelli Niccolo : Prince

Feb 09, 2014, 19:13

Ceradyne

“…he who seeks to deceive will always find someone who will allow himself to be deceived.” 

Feb 09, 2014, 19:15

Rooinek

“Of mankind we may say in general they are fickle, hypocritical, and greedy of gain.” 

Feb 09, 2014, 19:16

Gosh are you the real macaroni? 

Feb 09, 2014, 19:24

“Nature creates few men brave, industry and training makes many.” 

You would know.

“Men intrinsically do not trust new things that they have not experienced themselves.” 

I am I said, the real macaroni - as you so crudely call it.

mozart

February 09, 2014, 19:16:17
Gosh are you the real macaroni? 

Feb 09, 2014, 19:28

Can I call you Cheese?

Feb 09, 2019, 18:45

Notice how I chase Ole off the site......exhibit 1.

You need to Log in to reply.