Oscar Wilde’s dim view of rugby…

Forum » Rugby » Oscar Wilde’s dim view of rugby…

Aug 02, 2022, 15:01

‘A rugby match is a good occasion for keeping 30 bullies from the centre of the city’ said Oscar. I’ll never s read the Picture of Florian Gray again! 

Aug 02, 2022, 15:09

"I’ll never s read the Picture of Florian Gray again! "

Wehe . . . no you won't . . . because it's Dorian Gray you pretentious and ignorant old fop.

This after your embarrassing Aragorn/Game of Thrones gaffe the other day . . . not to mention your hilarious "Rhymer Wormtongue" humiliation in the past.

Have you ever read any noteworthy book, Moffie? I don't think so. Not for the first time you've proved that you're a semi-literate dolt and a puffed up pseudo-intellectual.

Florian Gray! LMAO!

Aug 02, 2022, 15:16

Whaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha…. Stung!!! 

Didn’t you see the ‘I’ll never s read …’

Aug 02, 2022, 15:02

Sting alert. It is of course Dorian Gray.

Aug 02, 2022, 15:19

Note the timing of that post on other sports…yep it’s a Sting and I knew you were my huckleberry. Hilarious you fell for the old ruse again.

Aug 02, 2022, 15:21

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha!

Yet again, the crimson-faced and pompous old fool can't admit he made a mistake so he tries to pretend it was all a set-up!

LMAO!

Aug 02, 2022, 15:27

15.01 I posted the Sting

15.02 I documented the Sting on Other Sports 

15.09 You bit big time and made a total fool of yourself.

Enjoy the egg moron.

Aug 02, 2022, 15:33

‘Florian’…..hahahaha…..it was like a great big chunk of rooiaas on the hook  and he just chomped down on it.

Aug 02, 2022, 15:35

Not quite . . .

15h01 You made a complete fool of yourself.

15h09 I exposed your ignorance.

15h10 You went all red-faced and quickly ran to your last post, edited what you said about ou Maaik and changed it to look like you knew it was Dorian Gray.

You forget I know how stupid you are and the pathetic lengths you'll go to to try and pretend you haven't got copious amounts of egg sliding down your fat smug face.

LMAO! 

Aug 02, 2022, 15:45

So what about the ‘s’ that was in the original post indicating the Sting. Huh? Nope I didn’t post something on a totally different topic on another string one minute after I posted about Oscar on this string.

I put both indicators in place simply because I knew you would try to weasel out of your goof.

Let’s call this the The Great Florian Gray Sting.

Aug 02, 2022, 15:46

Off to golf ….hahaha…. schtunnnnnnnnng!

Aug 02, 2022, 16:00

Aug 02, 2022, 15:09

"I’ll never s read the Picture of Florian Gray again! "

Aug 02, 2022, 16:02

Just posting that “s” in case you decide to edit your post. …waaaaaaaaahahahaha. Case closed it’s game, set and Sting!

Aug 02, 2022, 18:15

Moffie  you can squeal, squawk, dodge and lie through your rotting yellow teeth as much as you like . . . some of your less intelligent Servile Gimps might believe your pathetic story, but it's enough for me that deep down you know you"re a pretentious and ignoramt liar . . . and you know that I know you're a pretentious and ignorant liar.

Hope you're not cheating at golf again!

LMAO!

Aug 02, 2022, 19:01

ignoramt liar? You say he is squealing etc, but when I read your smeared shit it sounds exactly what you describe of him. I hope you don't find that too ignoramt of me. 

Aug 02, 2022, 19:10

Intellectual snobbery from the naked emperor. :D

Aug 02, 2022, 22:08

It’s enough for you that deep down I know I am a pretentious ignoramt(sic) liar. Hahahaha you are so scrambled you can’t even spell ignorant.

The facts are simple I put a Sting in place documented in full on another string and documented in a simple ‘s’ on the Sting itself.

It was deliciously posed to allow you to fully expose your pretentious snobbery and wham, you were on the hook and then you made it funnier by trying to pretend it never happened.

Oh and I won my match with nice curling 5 foot putt on the last hole, thanks for asking.

Aug 02, 2022, 22:43

"pretentious snobbery " ...The dork in a nutshell!

Aug 03, 2022, 04:36

I think I’ll switch Peeper’s nick to Florian. Never has a Rucker bitten so disastrously on a sting.

Aug 03, 2022, 08:54

Great! Will give me a good chuckle every time I see it.

"I'll never read the Picture of Florian Gray again!"

LMAO!

Funniest posting about a book since you pretended you'd read Lord of the Rings and started talking about Rhymer Wormtongue! Was that also a sting, Moffie?

LMAO!

Aug 03, 2022, 09:29

Remember when Rooi was confident enough to make the odd entertaining post?

We’ve beaten him up so many times…the man is but a husc of his former self.

Aug 03, 2022, 09:43

Slurp.....

Aug 03, 2022, 11:20

Quisling with the submissive and tender blowjob. Nice touch Quisling. 

Aug 03, 2022, 15:00

Florian the low life liar knows exactly what happened. He reposted my sting alert in his initial response,  making it absolutely clear the sting was set with intent. But he was so overcome with joy in biting down on the bait, he never even stopped to think what the ‘s’ meant.

Apparently  while he accuses other posters of lying all the time,  he is perfectly happy lying through his rotting yellow teeth.

Aug 03, 2022, 15:02

...husc might be too generous a term.

Aug 03, 2022, 19:30

Didn't Neil Diamond sing about this once? Sting, stung, blue, everybody knows one. I remember something of the sort from the haze of reminiscence.

Aug 03, 2022, 20:55

Hahaha…here are the lyrics:

Song sung blue
Everybody knows one
Song sung blue
Every garden grows one

But I agree in this case Sting, stung blue fits perfectly. 

You need to Log in to reply.