Play Nkosi at 13

Forum » Rugby » Play Nkosi at 13

Feb 13, 2021, 17:23

I’d like to see him given a run at 13, get him involved in the game more. He is lethal with ball in hand and has the skill set to play 13

Feb 13, 2021, 17:51

What about Am and Kriel?

Feb 13, 2021, 18:01

Yes, I agree his future is at 13. He is fast, but South Africa have faster wingers. 

Nkosi can offload in the tackle, and is strong enough to stay on his feet in contact.
He knows how to run into space, and how to draw the defence to create space for supporting runners. 

Feb 13, 2021, 18:43

Am and Kriel are class acts but why not add Nkosi as well.

If it worked it might just be a master stroke. He is quick, big, strong and has one hell out of a step. His test would be his distribution skills.

Most wings are limited to sticking in that position the odd one is equipped to play fullback or centre, I just have a feeling Nkosi could be a hit at 13.

Shark - Nkosi was on record as having the best 100m time of all the wings at the WC, if he is not the quickest, he is one of the quickest

Feb 14, 2021, 12:56

By all means give it a go. 

Am is pretty ordinary. 

I see the guppies mybe getting that other ordinary player Kolisi. 

Feb 14, 2021, 15:06

If you think Am is ordinary it speaks volumes for your take on rugby Beenkop

Sounds on par with your take on that useless embarrassing prick Trump?

Am is a talented player who plays it very smart. One of the best 13’s in the game right me

Reminds me of NZ’s Conrad Smith - brainy rugby player, invariably makes the right decisions and is always in the right place at the right time

Kolisi is world class, our best openside by a country mile

Feb 14, 2021, 17:06

Hahaha haha man you are a laugh a minute Dave. 

How about another 60 player list of SA players who all class acts.

Am is pedestrian. Just because he can pass a ball to a wing doesn't make him a brainy player Dave. 

Feb 14, 2021, 17:08

Trump has an IQ of over 150 and he is I think it was 4th highest of all time US presidents. 

Only massive election fraud prevented another term. Bet you don't know anything about that you brain washed loon. 

Feb 14, 2021, 17:29

There is no way he has that IQ for no doubt he lied about that score like he lies about everything

Trump is a thick as pigshit evidenced every time he opens his mouth

Election fraud my arse, funny no evidence exists of this fraud. The useless prick lost because the people did not want an idiot for a leader

Am pedestrian is about as accurate at Trump being bright

You need to Log in to reply.