Willie…..what a difference he made in the 3rd test

Am..mostly in the 3rd test.

Pollard…..our best back

Etzebeth ….our best forward

Lomp…. actually sustained the effort.

Kwagga…..vindicated in the 3rd test.

Disappointing series:

Kolbe….exposed a bit by North

Dud Allende….so much ball, so little production.

Faf…..just can’t stop the boot.

Dud Toit….looked like a tanker on the turn

Wiese…..lots  of effort, no finesse

Jul 26, 2022, 06:45

Willemse was a dud, Dullard was a bust, Willy Plonka not better than Gelant, Lood missed too many tackles and is a loafer. You missed the mark bro. Maybe you're too hopeful or you're too used to looking at shit who knows. Your backs are all absolute shyte. 

Jul 26, 2022, 07:17

Mozart

You are utterly predictable - so no new comments on something you have been goinng on for weeks now.   

Jul 26, 2022, 09:44

Disagree on de Allende he was good

Kolbe seemed distracted with all his off the ball crap

Hendrikse was good at 9

Lood was our best forward

Agreed on Wiese, he is a liability - dumb muscle no finesse and lacks skill - just a clumsy oaf

Marx was very good

Jul 26, 2022, 10:44

Wiese has had a couple of caps. Let’s give the chap a season or two.

Hendrikse was the find of the series for me.

What is it about these agile coloured scrummies?

Probably racist, but it’s been interesting to see how the different races in SA are generally suited to particular positions on the field.

The coloured guys seem generally able to slot into the positions where agility and quick thinking are necessary. The black guys doing most of their best work in the front row and on par with the whiteys as far as back line play goes while the whites still produce the best tall monsters for locks and loosies.

The WC winning try was probably good testament to this with Marx making a beast of a tackle, Am smartly delaying his pass to PSDT who England were forced to focus on…giving Cheslin just enough room to put the game beyond doubt.

The indians…they could not be less interested haha.

Jul 26, 2022, 11:17

The coloureds are stronger than the blacks. They can weigh 78kg and man handle those big Maori bastards. But those big black backs are poofs. Big Mvovo blown the fuck away. Nkosi, Mapompi, JP was the exception to the rule. 

Jul 26, 2022, 12:17

No thanks Wiese is shit no hands no rugby brain just dumb muscle

Roos is the obvious solution at 8 - most obvious call in decades

Jul 26, 2022, 14:07

Geez, Saf

You really not a Wiese fan huh…

Jul 26, 2022, 14:23

Roos got munched against the little Wallys. Saffesex isn't the safest bet when it comes to rugby. Useless. Especially after the fact! How dumb can this butt munch be? 

Jul 26, 2022, 17:42

Got munched bwaaaahaaa - the guy that made more gain line breaks than any other player on the field

Clean cunt you know fuck all about rugby

Yes Plum, Wiese is shit an 8 needs some skill, finesse and ball skills - he is just a donkey

Jul 26, 2022, 17:45

Tell us what you really think, Saffex ! :) 

Jul 26, 2022, 18:26

Well well well, Saffsex puts his mouth on the train tracks and fate does the inevitable rest. Roos played once... the loss to Wales. He was good for 15m in 8 carries and made ZERO breaks, ZERO defenders beaten and TWO turnovers conceded. He missed TWO tackles but made TWO. Won ONE turnover. You stupid turkey, you keep teeing yourself up... 

Jul 26, 2022, 19:56

Roos offers more than Wiese, but Wiese is not Completely useless....Pieter Stef has  been injured for a long time, and still needs time to get properly Fit....but maybe not the player he used to be....DDA is not Performing well and it seriously needs to be considered to give Esterhuizen more Starts or Willemse....Faf is so used to kicking with Bok Gameplan, he just cant stop...rest looks good.

Jul 26, 2022, 20:14

Wise made waaaay more metres, made more tackles and tackes completed, conceded fewer turnovers. Roos another player overhyped huh? Willemse is a quota with no skill and no brains. Enough with the quotas. Faf kicks badly because he passes even more badly. This fucking tree stump was always shit. When the tree stump was fitter at least it could tackle.  This just goes to show how much shit yarpies talk. 

Jul 26, 2022, 20:24

And this  just shows what a Massive POSE you are :D

Jul 26, 2022, 20:50

POSEr indeed.

Jul 26, 2022, 20:54

I meant the other Word that you can spell with those letters....Rosie might not be one in real life, but certainly acts like one here on Ruckers :D

Jul 26, 2022, 22:05

I know what you meant. :D...r

Jul 26, 2022, 22:41

Wiese was so shit he got subbed before halftime - humiliation of the highest order

Roos is 100 times the player dumb Wiese is

Only a fucking profoundly ignorant prick would pick Wiese over Roos - queue Clean Cunt

Jul 26, 2022, 23:04

Wise got 56m in one game you fuck nugget! In as many carries that Roos got 15m for. You dumpy pillock! Then you out dumb yourself by saying the useless feckler is a HUNDRED times better? He can't even fucking break even with Wise how the fuck do you get 100x better? Explain that to me you dopey cunt. You are a fucking sick and sad joke. 

Jul 27, 2022, 10:18

Honestly, i’m not sure about the Wiese doubt, Saffex.

His performance against Wales was well under par for him.

A couple of big turnovers, barnstorming runs and crushing hits…and perhaps you’ll change your mind?

To be fair, had he had a massive first game, i’d probably be as positive as you are negative right now.

Jul 27, 2022, 10:22

Rose…Roos would probably walk into any international side right now. And that includes the ABs.

The assessment of “generational” is exactly right.

Jul 27, 2022, 11:12

Well, if faggot Roos is so good what did he actually do? Obviously Erasmus doesn't think the same thing now does he. That's all that counts. 

Jul 27, 2022, 12:34

There's a rather famous cricketing all-rounder that had a terribly slow start to his career. 

Imagine sending Kallis packing after his first game...nevermind season.

You could easily see how good Roos is by watching his body of work while considering his age. 

Here's him doing everything DDA can't do haha

...and in combination with players like Marx and Snyman. 

Dude, tell me you don't see it!

Jul 27, 2022, 14:18

The fuck got pushed around like a toy. How's that going to improve? More yarpie steroids, hmm? Another fat and skilless yarpie. Funny as fuck, and then there's Bark deriding Dan d/P for not having skills but he's top for offloads. You fucking morons should be drowning in shame. Block of the century huh? Weren't you bastards saying that about Spies? How'd that work for you then? XD! Roos will be another slab of beef in the dumpster. Carve those facts in stone! 

Jul 27, 2022, 14:53

...you mean like Eben and Marx?

Jul 27, 2022, 17:35

• EVAN Roos in the previous urc:

• TRIES
    20TH
  • TRY ASSISTS
  • CLEAN BREAKS
    13TH
  • METRES GAINED
    4TH
  • OFFLOADS
    19TH
  • CARRIES
    1ST

Jul 27, 2022, 17:35

• TACKLES MADE
    8TH
  • TACKLES MISSED
    31ST
  • TACKLE SUCCESS %
  • TURNOVERS WON
    5TH
  • TURNOVERS LOST
    28TH

Jul 27, 2022, 17:44

A bit of a mixed bag and much room for improvement, but 4 categories in the top 10 performers out of 10 categories... in a 16 team competition, including the Best of  Ireland, Scotland and Wales...and in his and his team's first season in a new competition...not too shabby...

Jul 27, 2022, 18:11

Splingblock Test:

50% tackles
15m in 7 carries
2 T/O conceded
0 Breaks
0 DBs beaten
0 Offloads
0 Passes

Does that live up to the hype? Saffesex said we just have to plug and play... select names on a sheet of paper and Bob might well be your uncle, or your aunty... yarpies can be rather odd. So, I was called a liar but the fucking facts say I was right. So shut the fucking hell up about it! Wise totally kicked Roos arse and Erasmus went back to Wise. Roos is not going to be a great player. 

Jul 27, 2022, 20:21

It was a rag tag team with no cohesion...like I said, context...I'll reserve judgement until he's gets a consistent run of more than 10 caps for the actual Bok side in proper test matches...the lad is still a greenhorn and you want to relegate him to the doldrums after a stupid experimental match...he needs to be where the action is hence forth...Wiese is a place holder...a joker in the deck, but not the real thing.

Jul 27, 2022, 20:21

Jul 27, 2022, 21:00

No it was not a rag tag team. An established centre pair, stronger halfbacks, better fullback and your best loosies supposedly (i was told I was an idiot if I didn't agree). The list goes on. Anyway, I was right and then comes the fucking shitty excuses. Just accept facts. 

Jul 27, 2022, 22:35

Hou op kak praat..."established centre pair," LOL!!!!!..do you even understand the meaning of "team" in the context of test rugga?. NOOB @Rugby and your trolling kinda suck too.

Jul 27, 2022, 23:35

Oh I forgot, you still think the 13 plays next to the 12. Man you Yarpies are a tonic! 

Jul 28, 2022, 00:11

Clean Cunt stop fucking spending your life lying on this board. Do you think by lying it somehow gives you credibility?

The only credible thing you could do is place a loaded gun against your temple and pull the trigger - my guess is that you are too fucking stupid to even get that right

Roos only played one half against Wales had 8 runs into traffic gaining a very credible 18m

He made 3 tackles and missed none

Roos is the best 8 in the game - name a better 8 right now you lying cunt

Jul 28, 2022, 06:57

The fuck went sideways on attack and defence. Roos isn't even a top 20 loose forward at test level. All these useless fucks you claim will wall into any test side in world rugby but they always lose their battles on the field. Now all I hear are excuses and pleading for more time to be proven right. The only credible thing YOU can do is reinsert your face into your rectum. Thanks in advance. 

Jul 28, 2022, 09:03

Haha Saf, Roos will be the first name on the sheet soon. And probably for a long time.

It’s obvious to most, but apparently not all, that the guy is something else.

All i’d like to know is why he has to play at 8?

Players like him and Kwagga are wasted in the pack.

Same as Dayimani. We insist on playing him at 8 when the guy is a world class sprinter and i think still the fastest player in SA.

There are enough brutal 8s in SA for us to stop using 8 as our position for awkward but talented players. For me, Roos, Dayimani and Kwagga don’t belong up front.

Jul 28, 2022, 11:07

Yeah Roos is pure pure class

Looking forward to seeing an extensive test career from the lad once Rassie and co wake up to the fact that Wiese is kak

No doubt for now that unfortunately Vermeulen will be brought back to start

Jul 28, 2022, 11:13

It doesn't take much to have a 80 cap career in South Africa, so he probably will. 

You need to Log in to reply.