Pleased so see nothing has changed here....

Forum » Rugby » Pleased so see nothing has changed here....

Dec 09, 2019, 23:47

I tried to work out when it was that I first posted under ‘Shark Attack’ on the Superrugby forum and I think it was around 1997/1998 if I am not mistaken. I think Mozart was around then as well as a few others. I am not sure whether it’s awesome, shameful or sad that you f*ckers are still on here having old man fights LOL. It would be excellent to get all you old farts together, arm you with walking sticks and let you beat each other. That would be better than almost anything. Keep it real weirdos 

Dec 10, 2019, 00:09

Shark Attack who have you been beating up with sticks while away?

Many of the olds are still on here

Moz, Mike, Rooineck, Denny, Pakie, Draad etc

Dec 10, 2019, 05:24

Tell you this for sure. By comparison to some of the old toppies on here, I am a baby :D Looks like you guys are still enjoying each other’s company. Awesome !

Dec 10, 2019, 07:09

Hell, it's a strut and cackle bitchslap fest far exceeding the theatrical excesses of recognized hysteria-prone subgroups. It's perennially inimical and NIGYYSOB. This wonderful interactional ambience is disturbed only once annually, roughly in concurrence with the festive season that lies ahead. At this time there's usually a brief but disconcerting season of reasonableness, and even well-wishing.

Dec 10, 2019, 10:27

Howzit Skapie. Long time.

"Pleased so see nothing has changed here...."

Actually, some things have changed. Back when we were still posting on the Supersport board Moffie used to leap to ou Maaik's defence every time I teased him or wound him up . . . now Moffie spends all day every day telling everyone over and over again what a terrible person ou Maaik is, how biased he is, what a liar he is and how stupid he is (so, basically describing himself).

Anyway, nice to see you around after such a long time. Maybe guys like Weepee and Baard will also come out of the woodwork one day. Can you remember the name of that very annoying and self-important Aussie who used to post on Supersport? He's one I can think of who needn't rush back . . . or that dreadful James Noone person who basically filled the role back then that a loser called DumbAss fills today.

Dec 10, 2019, 14:20

Thanks Rooi. Awesome to see the guys are still around. I am here to add my sarcasm and opinion to the mix.

Dec 16, 2019, 12:56

Well so far Seagull all you have shown is what a bird brain you are. 

So things have not changed. Rooitwit continues to make an ass of himself on a daily basis and now is the unintended clown of the board. 

I continue to school the halfwit as I have been doing long before even the Supersport days. Mike and Moz will also remember the days of the SA Rugby board. Rooitwit then was known as the "Village Idiot". Hahahahahaha yes all that has not changed! :D

Dec 16, 2019, 12:56

Well so far Seagull all you have shown is what a bird brain you are. 

So things have not changed. Rooitwit continues to make an ass of himself on a daily basis and now is the unintended clown of the board. 

I continue to school the halfwit as I have been doing long before even the Supersport days. Mike and Moz will also remember the days of the SA Rugby board. Rooitwit then was known as the "Village Idiot". Hahahahahaha yes all that has not changed! :D

Dec 16, 2019, 16:55

Shark you have Beenkop summed up perfectly - he is as thick as pig shit and as weak as fuck leaning on his little god floating about in the sky.

He is a big Trump fan go figure and thinks Folau is a hero

About sums the homophobic ignorant twat up

Dec 17, 2019, 09:20

... and then we have Stupid Dave. He's the same moron today that he was back then ... except, he's gotten fatter ... grown a bald patch over his crown ... and surrounded himself with homos and transgender friends ... whom he "loves" dearly.

He still produces lengthy lists 131 strong, of which most are average clubs players ... so no change there ... and regularly comes up with statements like "JJ Engelbrecht is the best 13 since Gerber." I shit you not.

If you stick around long enough, you may even see one of Redneck's lengthy, drunken, sob stories on the meaning of life and such like. I recommend you bring tissues as it's a heart-rendering tearjerker.

"SharkAttack" you say ... yeah right!!!

LMAO!!

Dec 17, 2019, 11:24

Fat Dave's BO is what caught Mozart attention when they met. Hope his personal hygiene has improved.

When on a rugby board it's not a good thing to understand so little about rugby. That comment re JJ was a classic ??
The chances of Dave being a full on perv are substantial. He says he loves his perv friends and of course hates anybody who thinks homosexuality is dead wrong. 
Come out of the closet fat dave??

Dec 17, 2019, 12:11

The two fuckwits holding hands - Beenkop and Cunt it’s so sweet

Having never set eyes on me I’m fat and bald in your eyes

How stupid and ignorant can you be?

Both fucking clueless in rugby and life and both a bunch of prejudicial cunts

What a combo - stupid and prejudicial

Your grace is that being as stupid as you are you don’t even realise it

Life is a vacuum for you clowns

But alas you have god to lean on

Dumb fucks

Yeah I’m fat and bald bwhaaahaaaaa - nice meeting you!!!

Lying scum

Dec 17, 2019, 15:23

Is that so, BeanDip? He smells bad does he? Like a dirty armpit. One that hasn't seen a bar of soap for a very long time.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha!! That doesn't surprise me at all. It goes well his potty mouth.

We all know where he comes from. A complete lack of breeding ... and ... well ... errr ... antiperspirant too it seems.

I wonder ... do you think his homo friends are just as dirty ... being poo dippers and all?

Dec 17, 2019, 18:07

Lack of breeding in Grahamstown wow I’d hate to know what the rest of SA is like then?

Fucking stupid prick

You need to Log in to reply.