Poms versus wee abs.

Forum » Rugby » Poms versus wee abs.

Nov 19, 2022, 19:41

Poms singing God Save their Globalist sell king. 

And we have the spectacle of anther Hahahahahaha. 

But put that all aside and this could be an interesting match. Plus we won't have Moz and Co moaning about Rassie ad nauseum! 

Nov 19, 2022, 19:47

Nz score intercept try under posts. 

Nov 19, 2022, 19:52

Wee abs look up for this game as they Rumble over for another try. 

England better up the ante fast. 

Nov 19, 2022, 20:02

After England attack but keep giving away penalties a blunder by England leads to wee ab try. But going to TMO. Try overturned. Very fortunate England. 

Nov 19, 2022, 20:15

This looks like a good we abs pack. Usually the wee abs get a bit out muscled. Not this lot. 

Nov 19, 2022, 20:23

Praise for the mighty ABS from beenshit, I have seen everything now.

You feeling ok beeno?

Nov 19, 2022, 20:45

Pretty happy with that half, poms on the back foot, forced into errors at crucial times. 

More of the same in the 2nd half would be good

Nov 19, 2022, 21:05

Old crust your team has to be taken seriously. Doubtless by now they have bought up the RWC refs!.

But to be fair the wee abs have found some grunt in the forwards. But will they fade in the second half after a very intense effort in the first half.

Nov 19, 2022, 21:06

England keep fouling up in the wee abs 22.

Nov 19, 2022, 21:09

Jonny the May fails to pass the ball and a promising attack breaks down. Sigh. Becs must bevchockinh on her Marie Biscuits or whatever English ladies take with their tea! 

Nov 19, 2022, 21:10

England don't look like a well coached side. Very error prone. 

Nov 19, 2022, 21:25

Well have the poms scored after they cut the wee abs defence Awaiting TMO. Looks like it..

Yes it's a try and poms go wild.

Wee abs lead 25 - 11 as conversion fails. 

Nov 19, 2022, 21:29

England score again! Great try going through many hands.

Wee abs intensity is down. Score 25-18 nz lead. 

Nov 19, 2022, 21:30

Only 3 minutes left. 

Nov 19, 2022, 21:33

England  score again near posts. Goes to TMO again. It's a try near posts. 

Looks like a draw. 

Funny I  thought nz had played themselves out in first half.

25 each.

Nov 19, 2022, 21:35

It's a draw. England came back very well.

Nov 19, 2022, 21:40

That was a good comeback by England, but why kick it out?

England was so dominant they would have had more than 50% of a chance of getting awarded a penalty or even a try. 

Nov 19, 2022, 21:45

Good come back?

1 man down and not sold on that try where barret got carded.

Happy with the game over all. Poms are shit

Nov 19, 2022, 22:17

But but old crust fan I was, said to be squealing when I noted we were one man down for 46 minutes against France. 

Apoarently being personnel down doesn't effect the Boks do we mustn't comment. 

Oh the hypocrisy at play!. 

Nov 19, 2022, 22:32

Can't comment on the Bok game as I don't have much interest in amateur rugby.

70 minutes in and the poms had their arse handed to them on a plate. Took a dubious call on awarding the first try then the cowards didn't have the balls to play for the win.

Over all pretty happy with the game, YC made the difference in the end (no issues with the card itself)

Nov 20, 2022, 09:18

Big fade out old crust. Wee abs need to put in the training and better manage their energy output. Just saying! 

Nov 20, 2022, 10:05

Can't comment on the Bok game as I don't have much interest in amateur rugby.

:D

Nov 20, 2022, 13:08

Think the was the best game of the day. All Blacks probably picked the best backline with some crazy strike runners. Their kick pass was done to perfection. 

England showed what they are capable of when they start connecting their passes and get their lines right. 

Agree, the first try was dodgy. Another double movement as he hit the ground short and then lunge himself over. 

But the last 10 min was the best I've seen them play since the world cup semi final. 

Ireland looked limp on Saturday. Australia push them really close. 

Ireland is overrated and don't have the same bite when Sexton is not playing 

Nov 20, 2022, 13:17

Ireland are good, but they are better against certain types of opposition. Depth, as you eluded to, can be their undoing. That said, no team has been great the past few seasons. There's an opportunity to establish ourselves early before anyone else. We have some good enough youngsters to truly be the best team in the world well into the rest of the decade. 

Nov 20, 2022, 19:49

The try down the left wing was perfection…..everybody moans about space, it can be created.

Nov 20, 2022, 20:27

Well, that was a slightly bizarre game all round. 

But a Draw is better than a loss ! 

You need to Log in to reply.