You need to LOG IN to reply.

Predictions for todays games

Forum » Rugby » Predictions for todays games

Apr 13, 2019, 08:32

If you look at the fixtures without much thought but go with simple logic (without taking possible upsets into account)

one would probably forecast the following :

Chiefs to beat Blues

Brumbies up over Lions

Sharks over Jags

Bulls over Reds.

But SA's sides have blown hot and cold and there lies the problem, hopefully it won't be the case today

But a lot of underdogs are smarting/hurting from losses just like the Stormers were yesterday and can easily reverse results.

My take is I'm backing the Blues, Lions, Jags and the last one still Bulls...they are probably hurting most and this is logical thought.

Blues by 8

Lions by 11

Jags by 3

Bulls by 21

Apr 13, 2019, 09:33

Basjan, why don't you ever play Superbru with us?

Apr 13, 2019, 10:16

Basjan I like that!

C’mon Blues!!

Apr 13, 2019, 10:32

My Superbru selections are as follows:-

*   Blues by 6 

*   Brumbies by 6

*   Sharks by 12

*   Bulls by 15   

Apr 13, 2019, 10:32

My Superbru selections are as follows:-

*   Blues by 6 

*   Brumbies by 6

*   Sharks by 12

*   Bulls by 15   

Apr 13, 2019, 10:36

I will, Draad,come the RWC. Not a very big fan of Super rugby...I call it "fast food" rugby.

International rugby is what excites me, it is the Blueblood of rugby.

Cloudy, the Blues are too good a side to be tailenders...I believe those days are coming to an end.

Great fan of the Blues, in old days, when Rokocoko played on wing. Great try at end of half-time.

I hope the 2nd half they come on fire...I'm expecting that.

Apr 13, 2019, 11:34

Sad, Cloudy.

Well, I lost that call but only just...I think in another 2-3 minutes or maybe a little longer the Blues could have clinched it. What a game!

Ma'a Nonu...what a player, at 36 he still is a class act.

Anyway, well done Chiefs to hold on.

Apr 15, 2019, 11:56

I unfortunately missed submitting any team selections for last week's Ranker's competition...… just got too hectic and forgot

Oh well...…. this should be a better week

Apr 15, 2019, 12:16

Glad to see you back on deck. How's your health?

Apr 15, 2019, 12:32

Hey DA, don't know you from a bar of soap, but you are a rugby man and therefore someone I would surely befriend in the real world, so if you are experiencing health issues I hope they are not serious and are resolved soon. 

Apr 15, 2019, 17:02

Hi Denny and Blue

All good thank you, it was not pleasant to deal with at the time, but I am just grateful it is all over

Health issues can get incredibly frustrating and worrying, especially when the cause of the problem eventually turns out to be something that was totally out of your own control to begin with

You need to Log in to reply.